It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

We had no evidence that the Gulf of Tonkin incident was made up out of whole cloth either. At least not until after some 250,000 of America's sons and daughters were already dead. But then you probably weren't alive back then to take note of LIE in the word belief.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sconner755
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

If you're here to talk, why didn't you address any of my points? Why do you feel so threatened by me that you're making this about me, and not the topic?

Re overlooked evidence, there is no evidence the medical examiner or the police are lying about the weapon being a semi-automatic. Zero. No evidence overlooked at all.

There is no evidence the police misidentified the black Honda as Nancy Lanza's. The radio transmissions are not overlooked evidence the car belonged to Christoper Rodia.

There is no evidence Robbie Parker is not Emilie Parker's father.

There is no evidence Gene Rosen isn't some guy who happens to live by the school and who got caught up in this tragedy.

There's zero evidence of any conspiracy, only wild, self-indulgent, ridiculous nonsensical conjecture.

That's not what ATS stands for. The motto is Deny Ignorance, not Spread Baseless Conjecture.

Big difference.

How is it that you are such an avid defender of ATS and know so much about what they are about after 1 week?
There are plenty of anomalies in this case......and those of us who choose to discuss them will whether you like it or not got it?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new here. I've been married to my husband for 22 years and he has Aspergers. One of our sons has it as well. My husband was always picked on in school in spite of being 6'4". We homeschool our children, so our son with Aspergers isn't teased by anyone who doesn't love him, but his siblings do make sure he learns how to interact with others. Anyway, my husband would prefer to never talk to people. He would never instigate any kind of anything that would draw any attention to himself. After reading about how Adam would shrink into the walls, about how his mother did everything for him, I cannot fathom that he did this without some kind of hypnotic coercion of some type. Also, my aspie husband has no interest in social networking, so them not finding anything about Adam online makes sense to me. My son is built very much like Adam, a friend even called me and said, that kid on the news looks like one of your kids. My son isn't the least bit aggressive. He doesn't like violent video games or violent movies. Not saying all aspies don't, but the thing with most aspies is that they want everyone to follow the rules. And the rules say don't kill people, for sure.Anyway, that's just some rambling thoughts from me.
Hattie

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hattie

Hi Hattie and welcome to ATS!
Your insights and understanding of asbergers is very helpful when examining the purported actions of Adam Lanza. Like yourself I find it unfathomable a child (even of 20) with his temperament could do anything of this nature and scale.

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy your time here and any questions feel free to u2u message staff.
Cheers and thank you for your contribution to the thread.

Asktheanimals

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome.

Here's a question I have about Gene Rosen. He stated that a person (a man at first) and/or a (female) school bus driver was with the children in his front yard. I am pretty sure that no matter what was happening, if there was a school employee with the children, they would be negligent to leave those children in the care of a stranger. I would personally be furious if my child was in the care of someone I trusted (a school employee) and that person left my child in the care of a stranger even going so far as to let them go into his house. That is beyond bizarre to me. It seems like they would 1. lose their job for it and 2. personally feel culpable if anything happened after that. Who was this bus driver, who was the agitated man? I would never, ever leave children who were in my care with strangers. Once, I even took a couple of children with me to the hardware store because they were left alone at a church function and I was leaving and there was no way I was leaving them there alone. I had no real moral, legal or paid responsibility to ensure these kids were safe, but I couldn't walk away from them. So I really, really don't understand this. Also, these are supposedly children who survived, where are their parents singing praises to GR for all his kindness? Those are my questions that will never be answered, I suppose.

Hattie

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Well was the weapon automatic or not? Gunning down 26 people with lole 8 clips on full auto at close range i dont see a problem.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I heard an interesting theory tonite on AM Coast to Coast. At first report it said there were two shooters in Sandy Hook. A caller put forth the theory that certain individuals are being programmed to target schools and other places in order to create a demand for gun confiscation. The Colorado movie shooter was also easily manipulated with the drugs he was on. Maybe these people are easily open to mind control.
Scary stuff. One thing is certain, if they take the guns, they'll take everything else from us and no one will be able to stop them.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dutchowl

The idea has been brought up in other threads. I wouldn't put it past them.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dutchowl

I don't know for sure if that is what happened in Newtown but if you want more info on that topic see this.

www.outpost-of-freedom.com...

Project Monarch is a US Defense Department code name assigned to a subsection of the Central Intelligence Agency's Operation Artichoke later become Project MK Ultra. Whereas Project Monarch was officially dedicated sometime in the early 1960's by the US Army. Project Monarch is a genealogical approach to define transgenerational (via genetic psychology) behavioral modification through trauma based psychological mind control.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hattie

Welcome Hattie. I can see and agree with your POV.
Now, there's no way I can cite the reference, but I recall reading that after one of the GR interviews, that the
unnamed grandparents of one child were there to hug him in appreciation.
But, the media chose not to show such a personal moment.

I find that laughably unbelievable, for one that the media considered this too sensitive for photographing.
For two, that the grandparents would even be showing up as he is being shown live on camera.
For three, that the media was so incurious as to neglect to track down the bus driver who allegedly led them
to safety, or how, (on a bus, on foot, abandoning the bus she was driving, what?, what?)
For four, not bothering to find out who the man is yelling at the kids?
For five, not asking him why he wouldn't lead them next door to the Fire Department teeming with the many
vehicles and police cars rather than bring them indoors knowing SOMEONE would need to know where these
children were, following a shooting. That merely calling parents might cause confusion for those who are trying
to account for the whereabouts of each child.
Because what then? The parents should call the school or whomever and say, you can stop looking for my child I picked them up at a man's house? I doubt this would occur to them to do.

It is ridiculous that he instead states he has the bus driver call the bus company to get their parents numbers and makes six phone calls. Well, maybe the bus company had their parents phone numbers and maybe
they didn't. Maybe some of these kids who were supposedly there didn't ride a bus but were driven to school by parents!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutchowl
I heard an interesting theory tonite on AM Coast to Coast. At first report it said there were two shooters in Sandy Hook. A caller put forth the theory that certain individuals are being programmed to target schools and other places in order to create a demand for gun confiscation. The Colorado movie shooter was also easily manipulated with the drugs he was on. Maybe these people are easily open to mind control.
Scary stuff. One thing is certain, if they take the guns, they'll take everything else from us and no one will be able to stop them.

Adam Lanza and James Holmes are just patsies. These shootings were carried out by professional trained killers. Jared Loughner is a case of real mind control however. He killed Gabrielle Giffords because she and a judge had been meeting about how to stop all the assault rifles going into Mexico (Operation Fast and Furious). They said it was "completely random" but it was clearly a targeted killing.

So all of these shootings are just an extension of Operation Fast and Furious. Right now Joe Biden is working on the bill they're going to try to pass through congress. It will be another Assault Rifle Ban, but I've also heard predictions the real point is to prevent American citizens from getting the guns that the military will have in the next year or so. We will find out.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Some new info has been released:

www.courant.com...
Police have found numerous bullets outside the school that hit at least three cars, including the one owned by Lauren Rousseau....  Sources said the bullets that hit cars outside probably were fired from teacher Victoria Soto's room. That was the second room Lanza entered...
But several of the officers involved in the initial response have not been interviewed yet because they are still traumatized ...   There are no plans to... interview any of the students who survived, police say.

So they are not going to ask the best witnesses what they saw.  How do they even call this an investigation?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Yet another article that fails to tell the whole truth........there were 2 guns in the trunk not 1.........

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwasabi

Just wanted to point out that Gabby Giffords was not killed, only wounded.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
It seems pretty obvious that Lanza was killed and planted at the scene to make it appear as if he was the culprit.

Once again, the only two questions I have... is not... WHY did Adam Lanza destroy his computer...but WHO destroyed his computer...and WHY???

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
reply to post by starviego

Yet another article that fails to tell the whole truth........there were 2 guns in the trunk not 1.........

I have another OP nearly finished about that very subject.
To my knowledge this has not been stated by the Connecticut State or Newtown Police.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Ive been wondering the same thing. Im an experienced shooter with years of prectice and experience and I doubt I could of pulled that off. The weight and bulk of the vest, the number of weapons he had on him, etc make it hard to believe we are getting the true story here.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
No new info will likely come out until the release of the police report. In the meantime, the case has left a host of unanswered questions:

--Why were there so many early reports of multiple shooters?

--Where are the interviews of the two surviving wounded? Or the custodian who ran through the halls warning people?

--Why was there radio traffic that said a shotgun had been found at the crime scene 25 minutes after the shooting started. Why did it take so long to search the trunk of the suspect's vehicle?

--What about that maroon van filled with suspects pulled over in Danbury? Was one of them dressed in a nun's habit?

--How many witnesses can identify the shooter as Adam Lanza?

--Did anybody see him drive up to the school parking lot and walk to the door?

--Where is the video footage from the camera that covered the entrance door? Why haven't we seen any photographs of the damaged front door?

--Were his fingerprints found on the weapons found at the scene? Or on the .22cal rifle that was allegedly used to kill Nancy Lanza?

--Was gunshot residue found on his hands and clothing?

--Can all the weapons be traced back to the home Lanza lived in?

--Can all the slugs/expended shell casings be traced back to the weapons found at the scene?

--Who shot the three cars in the parking lot? Are these bullet holes consistent with any of Lanza's weapons?

--Did it really take the first responders 20 minutes to get to the scene? And if so why did it take so long?

--Why was Lanza carrying his brother’s identification?

--Why were child survivors not interviewed? Why haven't several of the first responders been interviewed?

--Why did all the early reports say the suspect's vehicle had New Jersey plates? Why does this vehicle apparently belong to another individual with no apparent connection to the crime or the Lanza family?

--Early news reports said the shooter had killed his teacher mother in her classroom. This happened several hours before reports said her body was found in her home. Is it just coincidence that the early reports on the mother being dead were correct?

--Did Adam Lanza have any contact with a military recruiter? What has he been doing for the last three years, when no record of him seems to exist?

--Why did the federales cover this crime like a wet blanket? Who is in charge of this investigation?

--Why is Lanza being painted as a complete loner when other evidence shows he had a circle of friends? Were they fellow trenchcoat-wearing goths? Why has the media shown no interest in their existence?

--The Tech Club that Lanza was a member of did video productions. Where are the examples of his work? Do any of them show Lanza running around with a gun pretending to shoot people? Why haven't they shown the video of him firing a gun at a range with his friends?

--What caused a police response to the St. Rose of Lima church the day after, reported to be a man threatening to injure himself? Who was this person?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

Marlow,

Do you know how you found the images in the below quotes from you? If you found them in an article, do you have that article? If you found them elsewhere, how? There has to be a higher image res out there. For example, see this link where they have several listings of the same pic at different resolutions (some of these have the shooting but not the pic in question): www.ryot.org...

Originally posted by Marlow
Another oddity:
When comparing the 2 pictures of the car, then only in one of it there are the 2 pieces of black clothes visible, one of it (the thing which looks like a hoodie) should be visible in both pics, but it isn't. That means the hoodie was put there only afterwards, maybe to cover something that shouldn't be blown away by the wind. But why put a hoodie there and not cover it with something else?
You can identify the spot in both pictures, when you count the yellow stripes, its the 5th stripe when you start counting from the corner at the right side.
imageshack.us...
bostonherald.com...

Correction:

The pic without the hoodie was apparently taken at the day after the shooting.

edit on 30-12-2012 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ratboy

I found them in this article (Photos 37, 38 and 39)
Link to ctpost.com

Scene outside Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. on Saturday morning Dec. 15, 2012, where 20 children and six adults were killed by a lone 20-year-old gunman yesterday. Photo: Will Waldron, Hearst Connecticut Newspapers/Wi / The News-Times | Buy This Photo

To find other similar pics I use the image description in Google image search.
In fact the pic is 2 times on there in slightly different quality

ww4.hdnux.com...
ww4.hdnux.com...
and also here at another website
photos.mycapture.com...
edit on 3-1-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join