It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
When everything we read and try to piece together doesn't give us the answer; the next logical thing to do is see what the psychics have to say....(This really makes sense IMO).

Prepare to have your mind completely blown and ripped apart.

Please read all of this with an open mind; you are about to read a very detailed account and summary of this shooting (I am not vouching for its accuracy, I'm simply presenting it, as-is). This is from an anonymous female psychic who posts at the blog address linked below, who has given me a personal reading, does not charge a fee and who I consider to be sincere.

I know some people may not believe in psychics -- but please bear in mind that law enforcement uses them on cold cases. Some of this information can be fact-checked and GLP'ers can help vet this information.

I have prepared a summary of her viewing -- for quick reading and easy assimilation -- please take note of these details:

1) Three participants: two gunmen (late thirties, early forties) and Adam Lanza, the patsy.

2) Adam Lanza was dazed, in a trance and may have been going to the school thinking he was just going to see his mother.

3) The killers used pistols, she felt, hidden in their clothes, not long guns (contradicting the official story; however, there are pistol-like guns like the PLR-16 that fire a .223 round). She didn't feel Adam had a gun.

The two gunmen killed Adam after killing everyone else. "I feel like one of the guys walked up behind him and grabbed him, the other guy knelled down in front of him, and then just stuck the pistol kind of up under his chin and...shot him that way." They jumped out a window. Possibly climbed up a tree, waited for crowds to gather later on, then walked among them and blended in. The gunmen "were wearing faded out jeans, a tan Carhartt jacket and their hair was kind of like greasy looking and they had a lot of stubble on their face as if they needed to shave."

4) An older, rich elite gentleman who loves Batman has made a deal with another man to stage this (the words "Shaman", "Pillowcase", and "Rubio", as well as "The General" from the show Prison Break, are associated with this latter man, he is some kind of very high up person whose identity, if revealed, would "cause a war". She also indicates, "I will say I am am seeing a lot of those 'Worm' words and I am trying to focus to see if I could try to write it out. In my mind it seems like cursive lowcase h's,j's, and z's." This could be the Mossad logo [link to images.search.yahoo.com]

The psychic viewed the first man on a golf course and got the name "Tradewinds" on the back of the golf cart, in green, possibly with a palm tree symbol. "...[H]e looked like he was in his fifties, his hair was so grey it almost looked white and the only thing his friends kept calling him was 'Bat Wing'. And it was an inside joke of some kind because this guy had an obsession with Batman but it was like they called him Bat Wing just as some joking nickname."

Again, two separate individuals: one elitist who loves golf and Batman who is doing the groundwork and staging the shootings, and doing it for money, and another who is a very high up individual providing the funding for these ops and doing this more for political reasons.

5) The deal involves bringing about gun control, not for reasons you might initially assume; a new gun technology has been developed that will advance guns far beyond the capabilities of what is currently available. The reading describes some of these advances, such as far less recoil and noise. "They" don't want the public ever getting their hands on this new technology, but they want it openly in the hands of the military. They're not very concerned with everyone buying up guns right now, as these guns will be akin to bows and arrows compared to what will soon be available for the military. It is about power and control, ensuring the public can't get military-grade weapons anymore.

6) The mother was targeted for a specific reason, she was making "noise" about something, it's not specified, but the impression is she made enemies.

7) The Aurora and Sikh shootings are connected to this. The Tuscon shooting is not, she felt.

8) Sandy Hook was planted in the new Batman film on the map.

9) Obama knows about it (not necessarily the planned shooting, but the gun ban plan) and is going along with it and being told what to do.

10) She discusses the Aurora shooting, says Holmes was drugged, was made to believe he did the shooting, but other people actually did it.

-------------------

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by thinkpositive

Now we have a psychic! Just kidding
I have a pretty open mind and try not to doubt much until things prove otherwise. So thanks for the post, regardless of the jabs you may receive from others.

At this point and with the recent CT News release (not ruling out other parties) I would not be surprised if there was more than one shooter. Plus with the (yet debunked???-not sure) detail of the purple van and nun costumes from the original day, who knows. Plus the radio reports and everything else - things are still muddy. It does not seem CT will be releasing much soon but hopefully they do otherwise.

Note you said you were going to link her blog but I did not see it above. May or may not want to depending on hits she may take.

On an aside, can you ask her for me how to achieve my two biggest goals
Not money or greed based mind you.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by amallomabo

I had wondered if any of these parents had actually seen the bodies of their children.
The Medical examiner, Wayne Carver II said parents identified their children through the use of photos and were never actually shown the bodies.
How many were cremated and were any of the funerals open casket?
If my child died but I hadn't seen the body I might act strangely too, I could see that happening.

Here's what I found interesting:

“By 3 o’clock, the troopers came to us again and said the two kids who went to the hospital had perished,” Becky says. “I knew then. But I felt they weren’t forthcoming. I understand that they did what they did to keep us as calm as they could so that we could give them descriptions so they could identify the kids.

Especially the ones who were unidentifiable."

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

This is the kind of damage patterns one would see with 3 round bursts or automatic fire - faces so mangled as to be unrecognizable. This is the kind of ugly evidence that proves something happened at that school differently than from what we've been told.
edit on 29-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I think I should have posted this post (www.abovetopsecret.com...) over here as that thread was about debunked theories and the issue I posted about is not debunked yet.

Mods let me know if best to delete that one and post it here. I don't want to duplicate post - sorry. I can edit and paste it in here and remove my post over there.
edit on 29-12-2012 by ratboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ratboy

Yes, decided to not post the link so that the psychic wouldn't get attacked...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone saw this video, I posted in another thread as well.
Here is another drill, where actual guns are fired and even teachers were not aware that it is a drill. So how do we know which is real and which is fake?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thinkpositive
reply to post by ratboy

Yes, decided to not post the link so that the psychic wouldn't get attacked...

Respect, but it's too important not to make public,

psychicfocus.blogspot.com.au...

I also found this blog, i suppose it's as valuable as many other "hypotheses" to be found online. The peripheral info given, while ONLY speculation does provide a plausible backdrop for what we are seeing for these many WELL publicized mass killings. Batwing? The Dark Knight connection can't be ignored.

IMHO people are killed everyday, many children are killed en masse by the same obama who shed tears over these kids. So it's not about kids dying, it's about the entire "system" making a fuss over these kids, and not others. Even reading now about the crime scene lockdown, that's very unusual IMHO.

Also, if we accept the official story of a lone autistic boy, which police and MSM have been very clear about, then there's no need to protect any evidence? They could have analysed that scene tens times over by now?

I'm reading all the threads i can, it's a real pity they haven't stayed open. The information coming out of this case is explosive, and anyone paying attention must clearly see that someone is messing with us all. It IS a conspiracy, a real criminal conspiracy. All we have are theories, but i'm sure many of us have come to the same conclusions in our own minds.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by amallomabo

This is the kind of damage patterns one would see with 3 round bursts or automatic fire - faces so mangled as to be unrecognizable. This is the kind of ugly evidence that proves something happened at that school differently than from what we've been told.

On what basis do you draw this conclusion? Are you a bullet wound expert? Or is this just another example of reality not equaling YOUR view of how things should be, so therefore it must be a conspiracy?

Automatic weapon: bangbangbang
Semi-automatic: bang bang bang

You do realize semi-automatic weapons fire as fast as you can pull the trigger, right?

Did you watch the YouTube video of the badas AR-15?

That would do serious damage.

By the way, which specific people do you think are lying to the public?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by thinkpositive

Google is your friend.

Here is the psychic reading in full

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Dude, i've used .223 and uzi 9mm fully auto. No such thing as either "3 round bursts" or "groupings" for anyone other than a well built highly trained expert. Even at 5-10m with a rifle or handgun a grouping is an achievement, with adrenaline flowing many shots would miss. Unless you're a highly trained expert firearms user.

One of the few certainties we have was that Adam was a scrawny kid, recoil is not for sissies.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I'm adding this for the segment at the end covering Eugene Rosen showing that his story bears closer scrutiny.
Also, starting around the 11:00 minute mark there's a good analysis of the police radio transmissions - worth a watch.

there's a bunch of movie-plot stuff then the "parents aren't grieving enough" nonsense so no need to repeat that experience however the radio transcription and the bit at the end make it worth posting.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Another oddity:
When comparing the 2 pictures of the car, then only in one of it there are the 2 pieces of black clothes visible, one of it (the thing which looks like a hoodie) should be visible in both pics, but it isn't. That means the hoodie was put there only afterwards, maybe to cover something that shouldn't be blown away by the wind. But why put a hoodie there and not cover it with something else?
You can identify the spot in both pictures, when you count the yellow stripes, its the 5th stripe when you start counting from the corner at the right side.
imageshack.us...
bostonherald.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
could have been debunked already, sorry if so.. but in the imageshack pic posted above
the lisence plate doesnt look to read 872-YEO..

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirty7481
could have been debunked already, sorry if so.. but in the imageshack pic posted above

Good observation. It seems to read _TI -YLS, I can't make out any numbers.
It certainly isn't 872-YEO, that much is plain to see.

Strange how all those officials in the overhead picture appear to be having a coffee break in the parking lot. Nobody seems to be doing anything except talking.
edit on 29-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by klebics

~Soto~
10) Killer enters room of Soto, where children were hidden
11) 6 children tried to run for it, but were killed.
12) Anne Marie Murphy (teacher's aide) tried to shield 6-year-old Dylan Hockley. But who could have seen this? Also, all 6 children were running, how did she try shielding him?
13) there is a discrepancy between 6 or 7 children who survived by hiding. Gene Rosin, retired psychologist, testifies this on the children's behalf

~Killer dies~
14) the 6 or 7 surviving, hiding children either did not see the killer die or Rosin did not mention this.

Originally posted by MRuss
I still don't understand how the kids ran past Lanza in Soto's class. Anyone ever figure this out? I'm not saying they didn't, just wondering how they did. They ended up at the end of that guys driveway in a house across the street and he took them in and called their parents. The kids said they saw their teacher dead on their way out. Not sure if it was Soto's class or someone elses.

Originally posted by ikonoklast
reply to post by Asktheanimals

One would expect the two first grade classes would be divided pretty equally. It seems unlikely one class would be 50% larger than the other. It also seems unlikely that there would have been 2 groups of 6 students who tried to escape from Victoria Soto's class and that one group succeeded but one group was killed.
So who were the 6 kids from Miss Soto's class who supposedly were sitting in Gene Rosen's house and were then invited by him into his home and later picked up by their parents?

These numbers that they finally settled on pertaining to Victoria Soto's class, together, don't add up. Was the situation so chaotic that everyone simply lost the ability to count?
1. Police - finding "7 kids safe in the closet."
www.usatoday.com...
www.courant.com...
www.courant.com...
2. 6 kids (4 girls 2 boys) at Gene Rosen's house. "Mrs. Soto is dead."
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.nbcconnecticut.com...
abcnews.go.com...
3. Aidan Licata and 2 boys ran away. A woman picked them up and took them to police station.
www.kvia.com...
transcripts.cnn.com...
16 students survived from Soto's class.
Soto's class picture shows 15 kids.
Yet they finally said 4 students perished?
14 kids (from the other class) total.
Even still, 14 + their 4 they are still saying from Ms. Soto's class = 18 students perished, not 20? Also, it's even harder to make sense when you don't know which ones survived.

What can you make of this?
Teachers on Facebook: "He killed her and not one of her children were harmed."
Friend on Tumblr: "Not one of her students were harmed."
www.newcanaannewsonline.com...
www.chron.com...
www.dailyheraldtribune.com...
www.sfgate.com...
edit on 29-12-2012 by Receptive because: clarifying

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The answer is do not believe the media for starters. Radio and news reports suggest 2 kids were taken from the school in police cars and went to the hospital. Also a number of adults were shot near the front entrance. Ok so there is at least 18 kids in the school deceased. The news reports split them up from 2 classrooms, 14 in one and 4 from one other I think. I do not think this is the truth. The radio recording says there are 19 VICTIMS in the kitchen closet. Why would they call live people that needed to walk out of the school victims? A few minutes later an officer says we have 18 kids and 1 adult in the closet in the kitchen. Why the confusion with the stories? If they were all in that closet then the stories the media has all put together are lies. I have a theory.....a few adults and and 2 kids were killed by the entrance and 19 were executed huddling in a closet, not to mention there were 2-3 shooters not 1. Were they looking for someone in particular or was this random? BTW I now have access to ALL the archives of recordings and I am making copies of the separate radio recordings and posting them to youtube. I am not going to post the links yet as I am giving someone first dibs.There was a manhunt following this incident and I have reason to believe there still is. I know one thing for sure.....there are some court dates in the next few weeks for one certain person who I will not name. If he fails to show that will speak volumes.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I forgot this part of the story.......I know 872YEO is called in on the radio at least 3 times.....I will check to see if that plate was ever called in and if not why?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

the lisence plate doesnt look to read [license tags removed]..

Good observation. It seems to read [license tags removed], I can't make out any numbers.
It certainly isn't [license tags removed], that much is plain to see.

Strange how all those officials in the overhead picture appear to be having a coffee break in the parking lot. Nobody seems to be doing anything except talking.
edit on 29-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

You are right, there is *TI* . Not good at image enhancement, here is my attempt.
[license tags removed]

original image:
imageshack.us...
edit on 29-12-2012 by VimanaExplorer because: added link to original image

edit on Fri Jan 4 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marlow
Another oddity:
When comparing the 2 pictures of the car, then only in one of it there are the 2 pieces of black clothes visible, one of it (the thing which looks like a hoodie) should be visible in both pics, but it isn't. That means the hoodie was put there only afterwards, maybe to cover something that shouldn't be blown away by the wind. But why put a hoodie there and not cover it with something else?
You can identify the spot in both pictures, when you count the yellow stripes, its the 5th stripe when you start counting from the corner at the right side.
imageshack.us...
bostonherald.com...

Correction:

The pic without the hoodie was apparently taken at the day after the shooting.

edit on 30-12-2012 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Here is a snippet from an article I posted today:

Police To Re-Create Scene Outside Sandy Hook School

Sources said the bullets that hit cars outside probably were fired from teacher Victoria Soto's room. That was the second room Lanza entered as he firing at teachers and students. Soto and her aide, Mary Ann Murphy, were killed there, as were six students. Six other children escaped because, police believe, Lanza stopped firing briefly either because his gun jammed or he had trouble reloading his gun. Seven other students survived because Soto hid them in a closet.

Investigators are trying to determine if the bullets fired into the parking lot were strays as Lanza fired in Soto's classroom or if he saw officers arriving and fired through the window at them. Investigators have done trajectory work in the classroom but now want to line up the police cars and see if it is possible some of the bullets were aimed at them.

www.courant.com...

6 kids killed, 6 kids escaped, 7 in the closet alive. That is 19 kids and 2 teachers in Soto's classroom???? Numbers don't jive.

edit on 30-12-2012 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join