It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok ATS.. Fess-Up.. Who is Secretly Crapping Their Pants about 21/12/12???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Originally posted by Philosophile
2012 phenomenon isn't surrounded around chaos, that's only misinterpretations and misconceptions that people have conceived from the media.

Fear based marketing... It sells..

Obviously. If collective consciousness is in fact real, as well thoughts are the equivalence of manifestation and energy, then we're all really screwed unless people stop focusing on fear.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Philosophile because: oops

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'm afraid of what the government might have in mind.
I hope they don't take advantage of the date to do something huge.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This may sound odd, but I have bigger problems to worry about than the end of the world.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
All i know is on Dec 22 i will proudly be wearing my " I survived 12/21/12 Appocolype" tshirt. As soon as i find one!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have something that needs to come out of my closet.

The buckets of rice and flour and salt and sugar.
Tid bits...here and there.

Don't tell anyone else...okay?

lol
Hello no fly list.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
No worries here, just going to crack a few cold ones and wait it out. All I will probably get out of the 21st is a hangover.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Let's see.....

I'll get up and turn the alarm off. Get dressed. Make a cup of coffee and step outside with it to have a smoke.

At that point it will be 6:11 EST, or 11:11 GMT.

If I get to finish my smoke and cup of coffee, I'll wake up my youngest son, get him ready for school and take him there. Then come back and fix some breakfast and sit down and start seeing what's going on here at ATS......

Pretty much the same boring Monday thru Friday routine.....

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theprimevoyager
No worries here, just going to crack a few cold ones and wait it out. All I will probably get out of the 21st is a hangover.

Well lets face it.. I think the possible end of the world is a great excuse for a few beers :-)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Now, if nothing happens at all, I'll be dreading the baby boom that will occur in nine months thanks to all the panic/relief sex.
edit on 18-12-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
On a side note... Does anyone else think that the Mayan Calender looks like an Oreo?

Because I get an hankering for one every time I see it!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
Now, if nothing happens at all, I'll be dreading the baby boom that will occur in nine months thanks to all the panic/relief sex.
edit on 18-12-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

Lol.. Great minds think alike.. But it will not be fun trying to get panic sex if we are all floating up to space.. May be interesting though..

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I considered stockpiling stuff, but the issue is, when the zombies come, they will probably make light weight of the homested here..which means all my stockpiled goods would be sitting in an abandoned home while I am sneaking through the everglades and running from the hoard.

So, meh..got some boots and clean socks ready...bring on the zombies..I am ready enough

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

You forgot the fridge magnets.. They have become the new must have for when tshtf..

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Originally posted by abeverage

but no runaway planets cause being an amateur astronomer I think I would have noticed that by now!

How would you know, it is only visible in the infrared spectrum of the dark region of Uranus, somewhere south of Norway 'n hell, apparently only bats can see it, and the occasional Dolphin.

You have a point,

Not a good or correct one, actually interesting but not how you would think, but indeed one...
edit on 18-12-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Not worried about the 21st.

If something happens it happens there's no point worrying about it.

The only thing concerning me is IF something did happen I will be p1ssed at the fact I wont be getting my xmas dinner this year. Nah cant have that, I am dribbling thinking about it.

I love my mums xmas dinners and theres no way I am missing it this year not even for the end of the world lol.

I wouldent mind 3 days of darkness though then I can stay in bed till xmas eve

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

reply to post by SaturnFX

You forgot the fridge magnets.. They have become the new must have for when tshtf..

Yes somebody will get a cookie for their great contribution to saving those who heeded the advise

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I know I am a little bit..

I even have my cave picked out and will be making a trip there on Friday with some beers.. Errr.. You know?.. Just in case..

And if the worst happens.. I will of course survive and repopulate the Earth with my fellow survivor.. Megan Fox who I just stumble on and rescue her...

Tbh.. Im making light of it.. But after all the stuff that has happened over the last few years I do have somr concern..

So I have shown you mine.. Show me yours..

Why fear it?
It should be awesome!! I am really looking forward to it!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I would never rule out the possibilty of something happening due to human hysteria (infact i'm sure this will happen) but as for something meaningful or revolatory I'm not entirely convinced but I'm certainly not ruling anything out. I await friday with curiousty.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

Even as a soldier who has served in some of worlds worst places, I still get jittery at the unknown..

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
How does one Cratatp their pants?

No. Peace and love.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join