Ok ATS.. Fess-Up.. Who is Secretly Crapping Their Pants about 21/12/12???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
On a serous note.. Im worried about suicides of people who have really taken this to heart..

I'm sure there will be mass suicides by cults

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

On a serous note.. Im worried about suicides of people who have really taken this to heart..

Yes, they may take up all the available spots in heaven. Bastrds.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by explorer14

Nah by invite only, you can't cheat and try to cut in early

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Tis true.. But at least we can steal their fridge magnets to make anti gravity fields...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

I think so too... Natural selection in action..

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

This is a very real possibility. And won't surprise me a bit if it happens.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Just duck and cover under a desk, in school we learned that would save you from everything even volcanos.. if you think that we will lose gravity, stay indoors all day on friday and tie a rope to ur belt onto the fridge or something or a cabinet so that you dont get stuck on the ceiling and can at least move around the house..

also once we lose gravity it will be much easier to get around all this gravity makes way to much friction. just plus a fan into a battery pack and you can get anywhere in minutes! or go willy wonka style and burp ur way down from the roof.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
What time does SHTF ?

Will I even be awake by then?

I need GMT time for event so I can prepare!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think it's all hype, nothing will change. I'll be so full of rum and eggnog though it won't much matter either way

+18 more 
link   
Ok let's check the weather forecast...

link   
Im pretty sure there will be mass suicides. I just hope they don´t try to take non believers with them.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I'm old.

I poop my pants if I sneeze too hard.

21/12/12?

*meh*

Not at all worried. But, I am looking forward to the 22nd. Waiting to see how many admit they were wrong or the excuses it didn't happen or the ones who say it did happen, but only to "enlightened" people. Which includes them of course.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hell I'm looking forward to it! The outcome is just win-win-win

either:

A) The world gets slapped back to the stone age and we get to do it over and maybe get it right this time

B) We ascend into a higher state of consciousness...I'm cool with that!

C) Nothing happens and we get a good laugh and take bets on the next doomsday date...

In all honesty, the only thing I think might happen is more lunatics completely flipping out and hurting innocent bystanders...if a loon wants to take themselves out...fine...whatever...Just don't take anyone with you!

edit on 12/18/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

The weather on Friday looks a bit warm for me.. May have to dig out my shorts..

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'm actually not!

For me it doesn't matter if the prophecy comes true or not, every day on the Earth is a challenge for me, and with challenges comes experience and a deeper understanding of myself, of the universe.

As a side note, I was doing the annual cleaning out the kitchen cupboards yesterday and to my surprise I found I had probably about 3 months food accumulated lol.

link   
If anything happens i hope it as world wide EMP event so people will actually have to learn to live without electricity and technology long enough to appreciate nature and community.

link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

But I dont have a desk!! Will a towel do? I read once that when you just have to positively leave the planet to go joy riding across the unverse.. And escape total anihalation.. That a towel is a must..
edit on 18-12-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianG
Since we will be losing gravity I am trying to decide where to hide out

If we lose gravity the least of your worries will be where to hide out. I'd be more worried about the atmosphere floating into space before I did! Hey, I've discovered a silver lining to this dark cloud, before we all die we can at least become astronauts! Just to make it clear, I know you're joking around bud, so am I.

To the OP: I've said it before and I'll say it again. On Friday, the world will end for some people. Car accidents will continue to happen, the elderly who's time has come will continue to die, the Reaper won't rest that day, he will do his job (I'm speaking rhetorically of course!) But he won't be overly busy that day because that day is much like any other.

Am I secretly bricking it? No, not in the least...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Tis true.. But at least we can steal their fridge magnets to make anti gravity fields...

I know right - and tin foil is also a must for these advanced devices. Shirley Surely, tin foil will be available.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This whole thing reminds me of that time I had that plate made that said 'emergency cable release' and put it over the door close button on one of the base elevators.

Every time I got in there I'd say 'what does THIS do?' and reach for it and all these guys would go nuts. 'what if it really DOES that?'

Sigh. People are easy to mess with. Me, the only stress I'll be under is late shopping. I still have issues with malls. Christmas shopping puckers my rump. But 12/21? not a jot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join