It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok ATS.. Fess-Up.. Who is Secretly Crapping Their Pants about 21/12/12???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yaaaaaa.... just waiting to hear about the kool aid drinkers ..see how many morons actually kick the bucket for nothing .. !

But ya seriously .. one side of me says nothing will happen .. but another side of me says every disaster has just happened in a flash .. it's a nice sunny day .. birds singing .. people going about their business ...nothing ever expected .. and then baaaammm! Only thing you can hope for is you're not on the crapper at that moment .. otherwise everyone's gonna to see your goods ...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

otherwise everyone's gonna to see your goods
reply to post by junglimogli

Im fine with that.. streaking with a legitimate excuse

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

The pub the 22nd is a given.. Considering I will have just had to panic buy all the presents and drown my sorrows at the loss of repopulating the world with Megan Fox.. I will also have excess fridge magnets..

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

I assume it would be in local Mayan time.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Ok ... so the calendar of some old remote primitive tribe that engaged in human sacrifice and worshipped feathered gods ran out.

It's like some some sort of reverse cargo-cultish thing eh?

Seriously guys, get a life ... have a Happy Christmas and a proserperous New Year.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Originally posted by abeverage

but no runaway planets cause being an amateur astronomer I think I would have noticed that by now!

How would you know, it is only visible in the infrared spectrum of the dark region of Uranus, somewhere south of Norway 'n hell, apparently only bats can see it, and the occasional Dolphin.

Nibiru is there I tell ye... Them dolphins are crapping bricks mate

link   
I've been reading about Friday for almost 20 years now. The weird thing is there is very little hype at all going for the 21st. There have been a ton of weaker predictions that have gotten way more attention than this by the media. How bizarre.

link   
I am not messing my pants at all. I figure it will be just another day, just like all the other end of the world "predictions". But that's just my humble opinion.

I am enjoying the threads and seeing what everyone does think and feel about what may or may not happen. It is interesting to say the least.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianG
What time does SHTF ?

Will I even be awake by then?

I need GMT time for event so I can prepare!

21/12/12 11:11GMT, not sure if that is AM or PM, I figure AM as most of the worlds other time zones will be on 21/12/12 at that point.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

i dont think the world it ending. however, i will not be venturing out on that day do to lunatics and the like. People in heards are panicky and suseptable to violence on a good day, add to that the anticipaton and stress of "what if" and you are asking for a # storm. And there are the people that might make something happen just for fun. And the people , as the day winds down, that take themselves out for whatever reason. I dont want to be in the heard!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I wonder why so many people want to kill themselves so they won't have to witness themselves dying on the 21st?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

The Dolphins have buggered off out of here with all the fish, didn't you watch the documentary? It must be true, it sounds like Stephen Fry narrating....

Ah well, could be worse, and now, just to be completely random..........

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianG
I wonder why so many people want to kill themselves so they won't have to witness themselves dying on the 21st?

I remember a young teenage girl here in the UK did exactly that a few months ago because of all the information she sourced from sites like this..

There is a thread on that here somewhere

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Haha.. Ya divvent mess with wor Oz lol..

He IS the natural disaster

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
On a serous note.. Im worried about suicides of people who have really taken this to heart..

I think we will see some of that. The emotional distress may be too much for some to handle. I understand Stephen Hawking has even admitted that, if in great pain, he may consider assisted suicide. Or "Task Manager", as he calls it.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm not worried. Here's my take on it -

If something really bad does happen, I just hope it wipes me and family out with speed and is painless.
I really don't want to live in a post apocalyptic world. I don't want my daughter suffering through something like that. I really hope that DOESN'T happen, as I would prefer to live a long, healthy life for myself and my family. However if it were to occur, like I said I hope death is swift and painless.

Maybe that's a little bit to much gloom, but hey - that's how I see it. I'm not going to waste money, time and effort to prepare to survive an apocalyptic event just to live out my life suffering.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I for one am not "cr@ppin my pants"...in fact, I welcome our new Mayan overlords.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

I think there is merit in what you say.. No point worrying about something you can do nothing about.. Better to face it with dignity..

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
2012 phenomenon isn't surrounded around chaos, that's only misinterpretations and misconceptions that people have conceived from the media.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philosophile
2012 phenomenon isn't surrounded around chaos, that's only misinterpretations and misconceptions that people have conceived from the media.

Fear based marketing... It sells..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join