It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would It Really Be So Terrible If THE WORLD ....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
as we know it, ENDED.

With all the HATRED and GREED that rule our planet right now, would it really be so terrible if this changed? I for one don't need a specific date for this to be my wish.

Why wait? Just put an end to it NOW. Oh wait, you have no CONTROL...you are robots without EMOTION, right?

You have no soul, you are just brainwashed to believe you do, right?

No consequences for YOUR actions, right?

I live in a reality that is far removed from this reality. I am not bound to this Earth. I chose to be here.

Why? I was sent to bring a message...I was asked to reprogram this reality. I am not the only one...no...there have been many that have tried unsuccessfully in the recent past to do this...we all have failed miserably.

I FAILED. I tried to get you to understand that you have choices you can make that are different than the ones you have made.

You say HOW DARE YOU...well that is completely understandable...how dare me have the audacity to sit on my high horse and pretend to tell all of you I failed.

Maybe the MATRIX was not far off...take the blue pill and live the reality or take the red pill and live the reality.
Neo had a choice. So do you.

Either way it is the reality you choose that gives you the perception of the world you inhabit.

My reality is one that is based on TRUE LOVE, the other is based on TRUE HATE.

There is a percentage of you that will agree with me and there is a percentage that won't...I put that percentage at 30/70, which is where I think the world is right now. 30% love-70% hate.

Something has to give, either 70% of you need to start being less greedy and hateful, or the 70% will implode on itself and the 30% will be here to pick up the pieces.

I am inclined to believe the latter of these 2 scenarios will occur before the 1st one will, so will you be ready for the new reality? I am already there...I may have failed you but I did not fail myself. I have TRUE LOVE.

BAW33

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
One thing that you are missing, many many good people and even people who you can say are evil do good things everyday, but those good things do not get reported about bad news sells.
I still think people deep down are good folk and I do think the good outweigh the bad.
Even a good person can do evil things and an evil person can still do good things.
I still have faith in humanity because I do see good kind people everyday.
Good topic though S&F.

The problem is though will the good people stand by and let the evil ones get away with it.
edit on 17-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think that we need to rise up against our oppressors, and take back the lives that our ours.

We need to do away with money and greed of any form and work on being a unified people of one voice.
We need to take back the life that was given to us, as of now we are nothing mroe than indentured servents to the system of corrupt money hungry corporate and political system.

This time is NOW!

I dont think the world needs to end....it just needs to be rebooted

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Isn't it ironic that many of those who profess to live in a state of Love
Hate the fact that the world doesn't share their view.

Living in a state of Love is incompatible with wanting all things to end just because they are not how you wish them to be. This is simply ones ego refusing to accept a flawed reality. Wishing for change is natural but change is always painful and involves destruction. Every life costs many other lives to sustain its existence, to love is to accept reality and changing things even in a tiny imperceptible way each day. To give up on humanity as a lost cause and accept that to end all things is the only solution is to give into hate and is the easy way to live.

This merely shows that Love and Hate co-exist together and are two sides of a coin, reliant upon each other to exist.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh
Isn't it ironic that many of those who profess to live in a state of Love
Hate the fact that the world doesn't share their view.

Living in a state of Love is incompatible with wanting all things to end just because they are not how you wish them to be. This is simply ones ego refusing to accept a flawed reality. Wishing for change is natural but change is always painful and involves destruction. Every life costs many other lives to sustain its existence, to love is to accept reality and changing things even in a tiny imperceptible way each day. To give up on humanity as a lost cause and accept that to end all things is the only solution is to give into hate and is the easy way to live.

This merely shows that Love and Hate co-exist together and are two sides of a coin, reliant upon each other to exist.

Either way it is the reality you choose that gives you the perception of the world you inhabit.

I haven't given up on humanity, I am still trying to do my part...what is exactly is your point?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well I'm not sure that ending the world would be the answer. But with that said, I do however believe that we need something catastrophic to happen that will effect most of the world's population. Examples: Alien invasion, Meteor, atomic bomb or what have you that may destroy an immense human population.

Although these scenarios are obviously unlikely....

But only then, I think would humans actually put their differences aside and come together to try to survive and keep living in peace. But then again, this could have quite the opposite effect and it would be every man for himself.

It's rather discouraging come to think about it.... Maybe an end to all things IS what this world needs
. A sad truth?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

It starts with the individual...are you prepared to accept a world with GREED being the ruling force? I have given up my worldly possessions...the only reason I even still own a computer is so that I can communicate my feelings to those that I can. I am not trapped by the materialistic evil empire that rules this planet right now. I want those that are to make a choice for themselves. It is not about rising up to the oppressors...it is about not giving them the power to control. Did you go buy Christmas presents? Do you celebrate every holiday they throw at you? Do you really need a religion to tell you what is right or wrong? Do you buy beauty products...cologne...shampoo...etc.? Do you buy music and watch movies? Do you have a choice? Yes. We all do.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xquizit
Well I'm not sure that ending the world would be the answer. But with that said, I do however believe that we need something catastrophic to happen that will effect most of the world's population. Examples: Alien invasion, Meteor, atomic bomb or what have you that may destroy an immense human population.

Although these scenarios are obviously unlikely....

But only then, I think would humans actually put their differences aside and come together to try to survive and keep living in peace. But then again, this could have quite the opposite effect and it would be every man for himself.

It's rather discouraging come to think about it.... Maybe an end to all things IS what this world needs
. A sad truth?

as we know it

I am not advocating the END, only a different existence.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Nope not missing it at all. We all have the capability to be both everyday anytime. Good people do stupid things all the time. Evil people pretend to do good things all the time. All you have to do is turn on the TV or read a story involving abuse by clergy members. Hypocrisy is the source of all greed/evil.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

True... Don't you just wish you could stay in the astral world forever? Traveling there for me is never long enough and bittersweet.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You know OP, the fact people like you exist in this world gives me a bit of hope. It's getting rare to see kind hearted people who actually DO seem to care about the well being of others for something other than personal gain.

It shows through strong in your posts though and I can only hope you are right in how the future goes on that 30%. The main thing I take from your thread here is this. For all the people focusing and collectively helping bad things happen this week....knowingly or not.....there is a whole different % focusing the opposite direction, as you've come to show.

That matters....it really does.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
What i want is for a revolution to occur, I want something to happen that will wipe the evil off the Earth, So everyone can live in peace, harmony, and freedom.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

The simple truth is you are delusional, the very fact I can post a thread about the victims of the recent tragedy and get 12 responses and the gun/shooting threads got 150+ replies is all I need to see.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
We could go now. I wouldn't miss us.

Man has wrecked the planet, the water, the air, the rain forests, the food. He has slaughtered everything that stood in his way for profit or sport and slapped a patent on everything including the genes that make you you.

He rapes his women, murders his brother, buggers his children and bombs people who've never done a damn thing to him, then goes to church on Sunday and it's all better.

He builds and sculpts and paints monstrosities for which fools pay millions while masterpieces in Europe scream for restoration.

He pays athletes millions to toss balls around and quibbles over what he'll pay surgeons and scientists and innovators.

He manipulates commodities for profit, charges usurious interest rates while paying absurd interest rates to his clients and collects gargantuan bonuses after his companies go bankrupt.

pause for breathe

. . . . . then goes to church on Sunday and it's all better.

We could go now. I wouldn't miss us.

new topics

top topics

join