It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Really, what else was he implying besides the devilhorn hand gesture? Dont play that coy game. You know exactly what he was insinuating. And why do I keep posting in the threads I despise? Simple. There needs t obe some of us who interject some semblance of reality and fact into these threads. Im not saying we are right all the time. But neither are you guys. And if we didnt interject in the other thread where the poster said he emailed that father, that horrific thread would have kept going.

Close.... She is making the shaka sign, which is a little light-hearted for someone who supposedly just "lost" her "sister," no?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

You know exactly what he was insinuating.

I seriously do not know.

I am being 100% honest

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckrogerstime

Really, what else was he implying besides the devilhorn hand gesture? Dont play that coy game. You know exactly what he was insinuating. And why do I keep posting in the threads I despise? Simple. There needs t obe some of us who interject some semblance of reality and fact into these threads. Im not saying we are right all the time. But neither are you guys. And if we didnt interject in the other thread where the poster said he emailed that father, that horrific thread would have kept going.

Close.... She is making the shaka sign, which is a little light-hearted for someone who supposedly just "lost" her "sister," no?

Are you serious? Now you are judging a small toddler on how they are reacting to the death of their sister?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Are you serious? Now you are judging a small toddler on how they are reacting to the death of their sister?

Would you "hang a shaka sign" if your sister just died?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by buckrogerstime

Shes not giving any sign! Shes sucking on her fingers. Thats it!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Has anyone even checked out the reference about Matthew Nolan (Chris's brother) that I shared earlier. If not here it is in a nutshell: Matthew essentialy worked as a "leg breaker" or debt collector for an international bank. He went to South America with another gentleman to collect a $700,000 debt from another man, well that man ended up dead thus Matthew facing/faced not sure murder charges in Costa Rica. Google it and see for yourself.
edit on 19-12-2012 by warriorscholar81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Correction it was a 7 million dollar debt he was sent to collect and his accomplice was convicted while he was still awaiting extradition, but that was in 2009 so I dont know what has happened with that since then.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by warriorscholar81
Has anyone even checked out the reference about Matthew Nolan (Chris's brother) that I shared earlier. If not here it is in a nutshell: Matthew essentialy worked as a "leg breaker" or debt collector for an international bank. He went to South America with another gentleman to collect a $700,000 debt from another man, well that man ended up dead thus Matthew facing/faced not sure murder charges in Argentina. Google it and see for yourself.

Has nothing to do with the shooting.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I understand and respect at least your right to an opinion on this so thank you for sharing. I would like to see how others may feel though, thank you.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by warriorscholar81

Has nothing to do with the shooting.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
THERE ARE 28 MARKS ON THE MAP. ONE FOR EACH VICTIM!!!

There were 6 adult staff murdered. There are SIX squares to the left of Strike Zone 4.
There were 20 children murdered. 12 were girls. 8 were boys.
There are 7 circles around Strike Zone 4 and 5 to the right of Strike Zone 3. = 12 girls.
The other circles are dotted lines. There are 8 one for each boy. Strike Zone 1 would be the Lanza home.
There is a red circle around a blue square.
The Lanza home was blue. Nancy was killed there.
To the left of Strike Zone 1 is a square with a dotted line around it for Adam. It is the EXACT death toll and combination. THIS IS MORE THAN EERIE!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjmck1980

There were 6 adult staff murdered. There are SIX squares to the left of Strike Zone 4.
There are 7 circles around Strike Zone 4 and 5 to the right of Strike Zone 3. = 12 girls.
The other circles are dotted lines. There are 8 one for each boy. Strike Zone 1 would be the Lanza home.
To the left of Strike Zone 1 is a square with a dotted line around it for Adam. It is the EXACT death toll and combination. THIS IS MORE THAN EERIE!

Interesting ..I will go check it out.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by newb318

Can you elaborate, I have been over this with bknapple earlier and he at least shared more of why he doesnt think so. You just one lined me. I have pointed out that his brother was involved as a debt collecter for an international bank sent to collect a 7 million dollar debt. That alone is a connection to the biggest industry that a good number of people feel are directly involved with and responsible for global woes. Not to mention the possibiltiy that help with his brothers legal troubles could be exchanged for compliance in adding things to a movie that Christopher might not have done otherwise. Im not saying for a fact that is what happend, just saying is all. It brings to mind a scene from an american classic film called scarface whereas a young entepeneur had his own legal trouble and was asked by a very powerful and influential man to carry out a certain act in return for making his legal trouble go away. Interesting at the least.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Care to show a picture of this because every one I have seen, I dont see what you are talking about. So instead of copying and pasting this post in different threads, how about some evidence to back it up.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by warriorscholar81

I think that it is absolutely baseless. I can see that people on this forum are implying mind control of a weak individual. There is almost no information on the story itself. Everything that I found with your recommended google search was very limited in evidence and was redundant between sources. It is interesting, but in my opinion I feel that it is a very very far stretch to believe that Chris Nolan would create this elaborate scheme because his brother was somehow being blackmailed by some corporation. Also I think you may be merging more than one news story of the Nolan brothers past into one thing. Maybe just dig a little deeper and let us know if you find any evidence outside of gossip news stories.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Well it could be put this way, looking at the image, not sure what to make of it. Thanks for pointing it out:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by newb318

I absolutely agree with you that there isnt a whole lot of info on it. I myself only saw two articles on it which arent two different things, they just each had different details. Which I think makes it even more questionable, the lack of info that is. I mean this was years ago and I cant find anything on the results of his trial or lack thereof. As far as the blackmail goes, I dont want to insult you but do you understand anything about brotherly love and loyalty? I would fly to the ends of the earth and do some grimy sh*t to save/help my brother. Also I never presented it as evidence just something interesting that could possibly show motive for the director of a movie to add weird things and also a family connection to the global finance industry. Thank you for your thoughts though.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I am not sure if this is the map he is referencing.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Im assuming you used the key to include your dotted circles.

Aside from and ignoring the fact that some of those circles are intentionally semi circles. There are nine actually. Not 8. I stopped counting after that.

If you didnt use the key, there are 7
edit on 19-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

So because you are TOO LAZY TO PROVE THIS THEORY WRONG, you are RIGHT? Sorry - "ignorance of the law is NOT A DEFENSE!

I did my homework - DO YOUR OWN!

Peace!

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join