It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 58
216
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FistOfFreedom
WOW!!!

Check this out guys.. look what I found...

edition.cnn.com...#/video/us/2012/12/17/pmt-ct-sandy-hook-vicki-soto-family.cnn

55 seconds in..



Creeeeepy.... wtf!

I'm legit spooked now.
edit on 19-12-2012 by FistOfFreedom because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2012 by FistOfFreedom because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2012 by FistOfFreedom because: (no reason given)


reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope
 


Like I said, when I paste the video URL on here here it doesn't work.

To see the video you're just going to have to "quote" my post to see the entire URL, then copy/paste the video link manually.

And you're telling me that's a coincidence? Do some research on the significance of the hang gesture!

edition.cnn.com...#/video/us/2012/12/17/pmt-ct-sandy-hook-vicki-soto-family.cnn




posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FistOfFreedom
 


My friend's brother dated Ms. Soto a couple years back. He talked to her the night before the shooting and she was trying to convince him to become a substitute teacher at Sandy Hook Elementary, saying how it was a great place to work.

It looks to me like that old guy in the background holding up the devil's horns was photoshopped in.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradism
reply to post by FistOfFreedom
 


My friend's brother dated Ms. Soto a couple years back. He talked to her the night before the shooting and she was trying to convince him to become a substitute teacher at Sandy Hook Elementary, saying how it was a great place to work.

It looks to me like that old guy in the background holding up the devil's horns was photoshopped in.



My dad makes the devil's horn gesture in family pictures all the time. He is about 74 and thinks it makes him look cool. He often confuses this gesture with the hang 10 gesture. I think a lot of people unwittingly do this. I don't make too much of this.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63
 


The devil horn hand gesture sometimes gets confused with I love you in sign language.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradism
reply to post by FistOfFreedom
 



It looks to me like that old guy in the background holding up the devil's horns was photoshopped in.



Agree'd.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by Sparky63
 


The devil horn hand gesture sometimes gets confused with I love you in sign language.


Does that mans face look like he's saying "I love you"



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Made an account after reading this very thought provoking thread! Very wierd coincidences. Something tells me there is a big picture we are not seeing. I can see how at face value its just nuts. Some obscure, split second image of some map in a Batman movie connected to a shooting? No way right? What really piqued my interest was the neo passport someone posted with the expiration date Sept 11 01. I popped in the ol matrix blu ray and yep, another split second flip upside down no less....

Now first understand who runs hollywood and the music industry. Occult to the max.

Second just skim over the power of symbols/numbers on your subconscious. As these two things are too quick to be seen consciously.

It almost looks like it could add up somehow. If true there must be more. This only makes sense to me because Hollywood is indeed a wicked place.

I think someone touched on the subliminal aspect of this. "They can only do what we allow them to" Meaning this could be a way we "allow" them to do these things.

If people could find more of these things that pre date very strange events in big Hollywood movies it would ice it for me. Im going to watch Inception, another christopher nolan big blockbuster lol. If this whole thing is real there must be more!



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tomorrowseer
 


Well that would be strange. If they are the all powerful illuminati who enforces this silly rule upon them? Oz?



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki420th
Just a thought which actualy belongs to a new thread but i'm gonna share it in this one.

Anyone remembers the missing Island about a month ago? -It was named Sandy Island.
Hurricane Sandy was at the end of october and now that Sandy Hook shooting just happened.
Don't you find it also a weird coincidence that Sandy happened to be part of our media 3 times the last 2 month. I don't think you saw many stuff named Katrina back then.
I know that island is not a big thing as those other two but actualy if you believe there was an island that vanished it is nearly as bad as those other two incidents.

Has anyone a meaning to the word or name Sandy or any other thoughts on this one?



Someone linked to the meaning of it earlier. I thought it was in this thread, but scanned and didn't find it yet.

The definition and link is very interesting though and would be considered another 'odd coincidence'



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bakatono
reply to post by tomorrowseer
 


Well that would be strange. If they are the all powerful illuminati who enforces this silly rule upon them? Oz?


The Master of Puppets. I'll let you figure out who that could be. It's an obvious answer if you're willing to go there, but I know many are not.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Does anyone find these "mistakes" (bad acting caught on tape. OBVIOUS acting and numerous holes in the "official" story) a little bit TOO much coincidental?

Like it's just too obvious.

Makes me wonder what the REAL plan is...



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

Originally posted by Bakatono
reply to post by tomorrowseer
 


Well that would be strange. If they are the all powerful illuminati who enforces this silly rule upon them? Oz?


The Master of Puppets. I'll let you figure out who that could be. It's an obvious answer if you're willing to go there, but I know many are not.




posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FistOfFreedom
Does anyone find these "mistakes" (bad acting caught on tape. OBVIOUS acting and numerous holes in the "official" story) a little bit TOO much coincidental?

Like it's just too obvious.

Makes me wonder what the REAL plan is...


Yes, no doubt. A couple of possibilities. The first one here, I will post as a general quote as I remember it.

"He will put hooks in their jaws"



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
After watching this video over and over, it has become very clear now, its an absolute fake, acting and terrible at that. It also seems to me that there are "fake" comments all over these youtube pages trying to play this down.

heres what i picked up from the video

1) Laughing and Grinning, doesn't seem to care much.
2) looks up at the camera with a smirk and says "shall we start"
3) camera man gives him the go ahead
4) the actor responds and says "OK"
5) uses an actors "getting into character technique" with pauses, deep breaths, looks like the same technique Obama used.




something very strange is going on, i can only expect more weird stuff to start coming out of the woodwork from now



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Deleted
edit on 19-12-2012 by FistOfFreedom because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FistOfFreedom
 


you delete post too late lol

yo. did you mean this one? check at 1:35



more fake acting
edit on 19-12-2012 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hey, i wanted to post a thread on this but i haven't made enough reply's.... ANYHOO

I was reading up on the news about the Chinese doomsday guy who stabbed 20 children... they all survived tho...
Here is the link .... claimed he was a doomsday deciple.... Just made me think it was 20 children in Conecticut who were murdered too.... 12 girls and 8 boys.... It just made me think maybe it is written in an ancient scripture on sacrifice or maybe they have been chosen to re-populate in years to come..... ??

www.bbc.co.uk...



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt
 


Yes, that was the one but I deleted it because I found it.

By far the worst acting yet! I'm ripping all these to my external.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
After watching this video over and over, it has become very clear now, its an absolute fake, acting and terrible at that. It also seems to me that there are "fake" comments all over these youtube pages trying to play this down.

heres what i picked up from the video

1) Laughing and Grinning, doesn't seem to care much.
2) looks up at the camera with a smirk and says "shall we start"
3) camera man gives him the go ahead
4) the actor responds and says "OK"
5) uses an actors "getting into character technique" with pauses, deep breaths, looks like the same technique Obama used.




something very strange is going on, i can only expect more weird stuff to start coming out of the woodwork from now


I just went through it again, half second by half second. Pausing everything

Pause it between 0:08 and 0:09. You'll find a huge smile, that is nothing short of disturbing.

Then pause it at about 0:10. You'll see a 'glean' in his eyes, that I will describe as a look of,.. time to go to work, lets get 'er done.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hey, i wanted to post a thread on this but i haven't made enough reply's.... ANYHOO

I was reading up on the news about the Chinese doomsday guy who stabbed 20 children... they all survived tho...
Here is the link .... claimed he was a doomsday deciple.... Just made me think it was 20 children in Conecticut who were murdered too.... 12 girls and 8 boys.... It just made me think maybe it is written in an ancient scripture on sacrifice or maybe they have been chosen to re-populate in years to come..... ??

www.bbc.co.uk...



new topics

top topics



 
216
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

log in

join