It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradism
I live relatively close to Newtown, and before this whole incident, Newtown was famous for its Fairfield Hills Mental Hospital.

en.wikipedia.org...

Kids would go there, drunk some booze, run around and generally just freak themselves out.

This is the exact kind of place Adam Lanza should have been from the sounds of what the media is reporting.

There was also the A.D.A.M. (Adolescents Developing and Maturing) House but I am not sure if it is around anymore. Coincidence?

www.strangeusa.com...

Newtown purchased the property in 2004 from the State of CT.

It is heavily guarded by patrols throughout the day and night.

It smells like MK-Ultra.
edit on 18-12-2012 by paradism because: (no reason given)

I was thinking something along this path.
What if Jim Jones and the People's Temple was a precursor to setting up similar but more advanced MKULTRA like small towns around the US and possible around the world. Residents of these towns would be cultivated to become killers, patsies and victims right under everyone's noses. This is to control the GLADIO type events and maximize their media potential.

MKULTRA used books to trigger "shock and awe" events. Now, they are using movies, TV and games.
So lets take a film like Batman, Dark Knight Rises. The massacre that happened during the premier was the trigger. What you see in the film are the instructions.

What set off the massacre during DKR could have been set up in earlier movie or tv show that we haven't found.

Remember, operation GLADIO

'You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple: to force ... the public to turn to the state to ask for greater security."

This was the essence of Operation Gladio, a decades-long covert campaign of terrorism and deceit directed by the intelligence services of the West -- against their own populations. Hundreds of innocent people were killed or maimed in terrorist attacks -- on train stations, supermarkets, cafes and offices -- which were then blamed on "leftist subversives" or other political opponents. The purpose, as stated above in sworn testimony by Gladio agent Vincenzo Vinciguerra, was to demonize designated enemies and frighten the public into supporting ever-increasing powers for government leaders -- and their elitist cronies.

edit on 18-12-2012 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Was looking at Neo's Id from the Matrix, and looked up his birthdate on his ID. Looks like state troopers killed 39 men on that day. Was coined one of the bloodiest days of the 20th century in the United States. The state of New York eventually paid the surviving prisoners $12 million in damages for killing, beating and torturing prisoners.
Coincidence anyone?
His birth date is Sept 13th 1971. (the expiration of the card as most know is Sept. 11th 2001.)

Neo's ID

Link
edit on 18-12-2012 by Jodlum66 because: added link

edit on 18-12-2012 by Jodlum66 because: added links

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Robby Parker, looks A LOT like Howard Lutnick. He was the CEO who worked on the top floors of the World Trade Center during 9/11, but of course was late to work that day.

Here is the video of him fake crying, and discussing how he happened to be late. Instead of a 6 year old daughter this time, its a brother.

edit on 18-12-2012 by waltdisney because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin

Originally posted by Bakatono
Regardless of any other conspiracy surrounding this horrible tragedy, why on earth would the illuminati or whomever put an intended target in a movie? What purpose or benefit does serve? I don't get it. There are easier ways to get a message out than to insert something into a movie in some quasi obscure way. If they wanted to activate someone why not just give him a call on his cel phone or go whisper in his ear.

This whole concept that these people put these things in movies is really beyond me. I just don't see why. Seems too complicated and expensive.

Well..because you need to understand(as I, a veteran Film/TV/VO actor have just discovered) that both the music industry and the film industry has embedded within it, a lot of luciferian occultists who REVEL in this kind of communication. the symbols abound if you're aware this happens, and you know where to look. this series of articles opened my eyes, and opened them very #ing wide: www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

It's an 18-part series called: "Inside the LC: the strange but mostly true story of laurel canyon and the birth of the hippie generation.". read that, extend it to today's entertainment industry, and pieces start falling into place.

I'll tell ya: I've gotten work in hollywood. I'm not famous, but I work, and have worked for a long time..
and I had no #ing idea this went on.
edit on 18-12-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: good lord my spelling lol

Ive worked in hollywood too. And have a lot of good friends who are famous. And never once heard this. Even in the most drunk of times.

I did hear a top level network exec tell me (in a drug and alcohol binge) that Tom Cruises marriage was completely arranged. They had a list of women ( some models some actresses) and the final two, and we know who they picked. 5 year contract. cash plus cast in major movie immediately. And who was in Batman Begins? All to cover up that Tom had an ongoing relationship with an American Airlines pilot.

But again, nothing like you said. Could be wrong I guess.

Hey man, I hear you on that. for instance, I got it from one of Kevin Spacey's old managers that he was gay like 15 years ago. We all hear things, not gossip, but good sources if you're "in the game", so to speak. I once had an agent that hipped me to some of the activities of "black hollywood"(I'm black) that you've never seen on TMZ. In the last few years we've all seen some of the rappers come out about illuminati..but I never paid much attention to it. I've worked with a very top, academy-award-winning director who was a long-time scientologist, but quit(if you're industry, you should be able to figure out who it is easily). scientology, remember, comes out of OTO,(Hubbard was OTO before he created COS), which is a luciferian cult at its core. So, I think what we have in hollywood is some "hiding in plain sight" going on. ther are many instances that ATS'ers have pointed out of masonic/luciferian symbolism in many films/tv shows, from major films to the simpsons. There's a lot of evidence..I just never paid attention.

Well, I'm damn sure paying attention now.
'

Well aside from hearing rumors form this exec, he showed me his emails from certain people at the Celebrity Center ( you know what that is). So I knew what he was saying was fact. As for black Hollywood, I suppose Ive heard those things as well but prob just refused to believe it.

Kevin Spacey.. lol. Yea I heard that too. My agent at Buchwald and Abrams both said he frequented the tiki lounge(?) I think was the name. This was like 8 years ago so I cant remember if it was called that. Pretty sure it was the tiki lounge or something close. And he would go there every Wednesday night for 'gay night'.

But I just dont see Christopher Nolan having any influence over this atall. And make no mistake, Christopher Nolan would know what was on that map.

I agree, Nolan would know, unless this was done in post without his knowledge and he was pressured to let it go. I'm not part of his circle, so I've no idea. I don't know the man at all. I'll be keeping my eyes/ears open, though going forward..I mean, that series of articles I posted above is pretty mind-blowing. If accurate, and it feels like truth to me, then this thing is nothing like I thought..and how I approach it changes completely.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

edit on 18-12-2012 by Link333333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jodlum66
Was looking at Neo's Id from the Matrix, and looked up his birthdate on his ID. Looks like state troopers killed 39 men on that day. Was coined one of the bloodiest days of the 20th century in the United States. The state of New York eventually paid the surviving prisoners $12 million in damages for killing, beating and torturing prisoners.
Coincidence anyone?
His birth date is Sept 13th 1971. (the expiration of the card as most know is Sept. 11th 2001.)

Neo's ID

Link
edit on 18-12-2012 by Jodlum66 because: added link

edit on 18-12-2012 by Jodlum66 because: added links

Whoa.

Check this out.

www.syracuse.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Ok, so I just done some research. this is what I found out so far. The Parkers, as stated on TV have just moved to Newtown. His name is Robbie Parker, and his wife's name is Alissa. Supposedly they moved to Newtown from Ogden, Utah. Since Google is my friend, I came up with the funeral details listed for Emily:

The Funeral is set for Friday December,21st in Ogden, Utah

Emily Parker Funeral Details

The viewing for Emilie will be from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., Friday, Dec. 21, at the Myers Mortuary, 845 Washington Blvd, Ogden.

This is the Facebook Page, "Friends" have set up

Facebook Emily Fund

Original Site Fund

Now you can run a free people search on intellius on a Robbie/Robert Parker for Newtown Connecticut.
You can do this yourself right now, and will find that for a Robert Parker, in Newtown, CT you will get 3 results.
The ages range from 52-78. As they show you previews of relatives, for the first result aged 69 the name Emily Parker is listed.

I have digged a little deeper and there is indeed a Robbie Parker, Newtown CT with a known relative of Alissa Parker. Now the ages for these 2 is 30 years for him, and 31 for her.

If you search for Robbie Parker in Ogden, Utah you get age 59. Alissa Parker also listed as relative. Usually the ages are never that far apart, especially if you get 2 results with the same relatives.

If this is all indeed a hoax, you can be sure they backed the story up somewhat, but there will be mistakes.

I can't find Alissa Parker on facebook, there aren't many entries neither What I did find out is that on a High School Page on facebook in Ogden, they are mentioned as "2 fellow Scots"

Highschool Page Ogden

If this indeed was all set up, then you know they can back up their story to some extend. I wonder if you can maybe find a yearbook of some sort to get a photo of this Rovbert Parker. I might be completly wrong, and if I am I feel truly sorry ,but my alarms went off ever since i saw the interview.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

The acting in this video is as obvious as it could possibly get, and that's why this video should be spread across the internet, as even the most unaware and gullible should be able to notice the fakery. I've seen much better acting from even the most mediocre Hollywood actors, so this is a major slip up indeed. Mr. crocodile tears Obama, the other stage actor was the icing on the cake. Not everything you see on TV is 100% "real", it will be fake or imagined to a certain extent, if not entirely faked, as I'm often finding with most news stories, especially any 'major' story like this. Please check out the website below, it is a hub for all things media fakery. I'll give you the link to the thread discussing this particular event, if you even want to believe it was a real event at all.

Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012: cluesforum.info...

edit on 18-12-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

Has anyone noticed that "Hinkley", as in that crazy guy that shot Reagan, and brought us the Brady Bill - the gunrestrictions bill, was replaced by "Sandy Hook", where a crazy guy kills 20 kindergarteners, in order to bring us more gun restrictions -- not to mention keeping an ever-vigilant eye on "crazy people"?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

"One problem with that...they were not his guns, they were his mother's and there is no question of her having any mental health issues."

um exactly lol, they were not his guns. and he did steal them, and the mother didnt have issues, the son had aspergers so why would they bring up mental health issues within hours / to the next day right next to gun advocacy. unless there is a long list of aspergers patients that have gone on a killing spree with guns, i dont see how you could single out this specific case if there wasnt a broader agenda behind it.

this is not some random person off the street, it was someones son that KNEW HE HAD MENTAL ISSUES, but are trying to make it sound like a mentally insane person obtained these weapons or no one had a clue that he had problems , like they just found out AFTER THE SHOOTING lol. they were stolen as anyone could have done. ganster, disgruntled neighbor, another family member, divorced wife or husband ect ect.

combine this with a guy going in for cardiac problems then ending up with losing his guns you can really start to see where its going.

you are right , people who have stolen guns will not be able to have guns taken away, thats the problem they are facing in UK and Austraila. people lost guns, crimes went up because bad guys dont register guns or turn them in.
for the trouble makers that do not have stolen guns, and are registered users but are
known "preppers" "survivalists" or people who go against the "official story" will be put through this mental health check found to be unfit and have guns taken away legally, wont have to go door to door, they are registered and they know how much ammo you buy and what guns. so narrowing down the list of potential problems wont be that hard.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

Has anyone noticed that "Hinkley", as in that crazy guy that shot Reagan, and brought us the Brady Bill - the gunrestrictions bill, was replaced by "Sandy Hook", where a crazy guy kills 20 kindergarteners, in order to bring us more gun restrictions -- not to mention keeping an ever-vigilant eye on "crazy people"?

Yeah, typical isn't it? Create the problem, you get the desired reaction from the public, then you offer the solution you had planned to implement from the get go.
edit on 18-12-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
A few days ago I would of thought symbolism in movies tied into real life was hog wash.

Because of this thread and the others that have popped up I started researching more into Batman and Illuminati symbolism. There is some very intriguing puzzle pieces people have put together.

I found one very long documentary about this made by Truthiracy. It is an odd but intriguing rabbit hole to go down. I made a thread linking some of the documentary to ATS here. www.abovetopsecret.com...
After watching this and others, the Illuminati symbolism in the Dark Knight is quite staggering.

Who knows, maybe this is just grasping at straws but the puzzle pieces are too intriguing for me to ignore.
edit on 12/19/2012 by mcx1942 because: edit

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

No I hadn't thought of that. Very interesting. Another coincidence on top of how many? Well lets just call it umpteen for now. The list is getting long and hard to keep count of

Great addition to the list. The truth is unfolding before our eyes and it's more involved than any movie. Stranger than fiction? You betcha

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
A few days ago I would of thought symbolism in movies tied into real life was hog wash.

I'm just curious, how much research into the subject had you done when you thought it was hog wash? It seems to me most of the skeptics haven't done much of any research into it, they just reject it outright because it's not what they've been told to believe their whole lives. Once you actually dig in and research the symbolism built into our society, from movies, TV, music, logos, money etc., it is pretty hard to come to the conclusion that it's all hog wash, IMO at least.
edit on 19-12-2012 by CudiTheKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by bknapple32

Now you're Slim Pickens stradling the crazy bomb through the loony clouds about to slam into the cuckoo ground.

This is the best thing I've read all week. May I steal it to give to all my friends?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CudiTheKid

Originally posted by CudiTheKid
I'm just curious, how much research into the subject had you done when you thought it was hog wash? It seems to me most of the skeptics haven't done much of any research into it, they just reject it outright because it's not what they've been told to believe their whole lives. Once you actually dig in and research the symbolism built into our society, from movies, TV, music, logos, money etc., it is pretty hard to come to the conclusion that it's all hog wash, IMO at least.

Originally posted by mcx1942
I found one very long documentary about this made by Truthiracy. It is an odd but intriguing rabbit hole to go down. I made a thread linking some of the documentary to ATS here. www.abovetopsecret.com... After watching this and others, the Illuminati symbolism in the Dark Knight is quite staggering.

Whoa, settle down there buddy. Heheh, you must of not read anything past that, or noticed the link I provided lol or that I used the term "I would of" lol.
It's ok, no worries. Just want to let you know that you should read the rest of my post. Also look at my signature.

edit on 12/19/2012 by mcx1942 because: edit

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by randomviolins

Sure, knock yourself out.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

I read your whole post, I was talking about before you came to the idea that it might not be hog wash. Back when you "knew" it was all hog wash, how much research had you done into then?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kingmonkey

You ask: Should we hunt down the prop man? Sure. That would be a logical next step. You can find their info here: www.imdb.com... listed under Art Department. I'm sure one of the asst. prop people would have a clue about the map.
Gotham City is well documented with plenty of maps, as many posters have pointed out. Here's the Strike Zone map referred to a few times in this post, plus lots of others. batmangothamcity.net...

Is there a conspiracy going on with this map in particular, and this movie? I don't know - but I guarantee there WILL be one when talk of a "Director's Cut/Boxed Set/Behind-the-scenes" blu-ray is discussed - TPTB will conspire to leave out any detailed info and discussion regarding this map in particular, because it is becoming a "hotly debated internet conspiracy theory surrounding a tragic event that is also linked to another hotly debated conspiracy theory" with ties to the movie. Not good PR when you are a producing high-budget, state-of-the-art, filmed-on-IMAX-camera movies.

Hey, I gave you the links. If someone wants to tweet/facebook/email/skype anyone in that art department and
wants to post their results - we'll be listening. But I'm not gonna do it. What if the guy behind it all has more pawns in the shadows ready to strike you down? We don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes.

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join