It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bakatono

The illuminati I am sure have some sick twisted religion / laws that they believe in, or why would they have a agenda? Obviously they are aiming for something.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by klebics
reply to post by Ladyk74

But is it possible to just heavily sedate the child, put it in the coffin, and allow access to the public? *If* this whole thing was a fabrication, it has been mentioned that the whole thing was very, very sloppily done, what with the laughters in interviews and everything. I guess the prep-work to stage(?) such an "open-house" funeral will surely make up for all the past sloppyness?

EDIT: i guess we'll never be able to sneak an infrared heat detector in there. If that body is cold then the no-one-died theory can finally RIP
edit on 19-12-2012 by klebics because: (no reason given)

You know, I reviewed that again, even the biggest skeptics in my family and friend circle said that this was the fakest interview ever. HE was getting into character. No father behaves like that. I'm pretty sure the funeral will be private, and the viewing, well I'm sure the coffin will be closed. I don't think they'd put a sedated child in there, they can just fake that differently these days and make it look real, so maybe it is open. I'm looking forward on what these next days will bring in investigations.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
right, I haven't read all 58 pages, as I don't have time, but here goes anyway - apologies if it's already been mentioned.

I work with maps - I've looked closely at the map in question zoomed in on the still from the film.
Sandy hook is clearly visible, but it's what isn't visible that says more. the bit before, the guy moves one radio upwards - this clears the area around the key on the map.

Why would he do this?

the text in the key says Gotham City - it's different font to 'Sandy Hook' text.

There is no other text, at all, whatsoever, on the map. The rest of the map is blurred, can't even really pick up roads very well. therefore 'Sandy Hook' is intenionally there, outside of the original map used. Someone either added it to the map used in the scene, or added it in post production/editing.

now the text could have been added to the physical map before it was filmed, or added by computer to the film during editing, the second is more likely, IMO.

but why did he move the first radio? is there something revealed in the key? coordinates? instructions?
was somethign else covered over?

all very intriguing!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
To you guys who believe everything was staged, and anyone else interested here is a post on a Mormon Forum of someone claiming to know Robbie ...

Is this person lying or telling the truth?

I know Robbie's family. He's a good guy. Who are you to criticize his statements? His 6 yr old daughter was shot in the head at point blank range yesterday. Did you know the parents of the victims had to identify the bodies of their murdered loved ones? He is in total shock. His mind is still trying to make sense of everything. His father-in-law died two months ago due to a freak cycling accident. his family has been through hell. I wonder what your statements would be like in a similar situation? Who cares what his religion is, or that he's Mormon, or how his statements seemed off.

The ignorance and insensitivity on this board astound me sometimes. Like many others on this board, I was once LDS, and left the church as I believe it is not what it proclaims to be. However, I believe that certain situations like this are not ideal for scoring cheap points or observations on how "weird" or "out of touch" Mormons are.
Re: Robbie Parker--father of a Sandy Hook victim--is reportedly LDS

Pretty interesting forum read actually ...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I mean ive been looking at sacrificing in maya and Tlaloc the god of rain, fertility and water... they recently found 24 child skeletons with a tlaloc figurine

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

Some earlier already confirmed these two actors as Jennifer Greenberg Sexton and her husband. Well known psy op agents.

Someone with the ability should research Nick Phelps. I guarantee you they have no child that attended that school, as the video suggests.
edit on 19-12-2012 by yoyoma15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Article:

Below, friends and family of Emilie Parker, a 6-year-old victim of the shooting, were also photographed with the president.

img.gawkerassets.com...

blackamericaweb.com...

Obituaries:

fox2now.com...

Emilie Parker, 6

img.thesun.co.uk...

She could “light up a room,” Emilie’s father said about his oldest daughter.
Robbie Parker described her as “bright, creative and very loving.” Emilie was always willing to try new things, he said, except food. Her laugh was infectious.
“My daughter Emilie would be one of the first ones to be standing up and giving her love and support to all of those victims, because that is the type of person she is,” Parker said.
He said she was “an exceptional artist and she always carried around her markers and pencils so she never missed an opportunity to draw a picture or make a card for someone.”
“This world is a better place because she has been in it,” Parker said.
Emilie’s aunt described her niece as the “sweetest little girl I’ve ever known.”
The family is devastated that “someone so beautiful and perfect is no longer going to be in our lives and for no reason,” said Jill Cottle Garrett.
Emilie’s father, who works as a physician’s assistant in the newborn unit at the Danbury hospital, recalled his last conversation with his daughter was in Portuguese, a language he was teaching her.
“She said that she loved me, and I gave her a kiss and I was out the door,” he said.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

Here's a question, just because someone posts anything how can you know for sure that any of it is true? That's the point... You have to look at their fruits.... Look at the signs... Look at the way he laughed, smirked and then went into "actor" mode.... It means something... your gut tells you so!

People need to start opening their eyes and listen to their gut on things more often and not be afraid to speak up like our forefathers were not... we are too much of a "Well if TV said it it must be true" bunch of patsies. When something is not right you question it.... this is a built in protection system that comes from wisdom and knowledge and not fear or apathy. It does not rush to judgement in action nor does it shrink back from consideration.

Our school systems teaches teachers to control children who question. It begins from youth and as we get older we turn it off more an more. Some of us are beginning to turn it back on and we do not apologize from doing so!

I question this man as a father myself. If someone had shot my precious daughter and I knew I was about to stand before the entire GLOBE and say some incredibly important words about who she was, what she meant to me, why this is a tragedy, I would not be laughing extra wide 6 seconds prior to going into total melt down mode...

COME ON PEOPLE WAKE UP!

edit on 12/19/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well, i'm just wondering if anyone has looked into or watched the 12.12.12 Sandy Relief Concert? It was 2 days before Sandy Hook... billions of people watched it. Maybe this was part of it. Or a meeting place? There may be connections? Roger Waters sings "Another Brick In The Wall"... Hey, teachers leave them kids alone.. Kanye West was throwing a lot of symbolic words and hand gestures... McCartney opened up his set with Helter Skelter...ends with Live and Let Die. Billy Joel- Only the good die young. Red Hook was thrown around a couple of times too... As in Red Hook, NY (Brooklyn) Red Hook is also on the Batman Map, above Sandy Hook… Then I came across this article: Dated – Nov. 12, 2012 @12pm…"Gotham" ... exactly one month before the concert. www.gothamgazette.com... If you go down to the 10th paragraph.. they mention Red Hook..Zone A.. Or Zone 1? Also on the Batman Map of Gothic City, there’s some type of arena circled. Could that mean MSG Madison Square Garden? Maybe?…. It looks square in the middle,kinda. Bruce Springstein also sings “City of Ruins”… look up the opening lyrics??? One final note… the donations go through the “ROBIN” Hood Foundation…

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I have another question.... why is it that when you go to the ATS Home page it has Four Conspiracy threads and they have the following active threads with the following amount of posts:

ILLUMINATI MESSAGE IN DUCKTAILS CARTOON - 59 replies, 43 flags - 52 hours old

ONLINE AD: Content Writers Needed Today - [Hunting for shills? - 36 replies, 56 flags - 23 hours old

U.S. drone operator quits , says : They ordered me to shoot a child - 44 replies, 39 flags - 50 hours old

Iran pointing the finger at Israel for Sandy Hook shootings. - 48 replies, 29 flags - 34 hours old

Then we have this incredibly large and active thread:
SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie - 1168 replies, 207 flags - about 58 hours old

Why has it been removed from the headlines?
Does anyone understand they method used for what is?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES
reply to post by Tazkven

Here's a question, just because someone posts anything how can you know for sure that any of it is true? That's the point... You have to look at their fruits.... Look at the signs... Look at the way he laughed, smirked and then went into "actor" mode.... It means something... your gut tells you so!

I question this man as a father myself. If someone had shot my precious daughter and I knew I was about to stand before the entire GLOBE and say some incredibly important words about who she was, what she meant to me, why this is a tragedy, I would not be laughing extra wide 6 seconds prior to going into total melt down mode...

COME ON PEOPLE WAKE UP!

edit on 12/19/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

This interview had my alarms go off, also, what has not been said yet.

Why does he speak of his daughter in present tense?

I have friends and family who have lost loved ones. This is not genuine behavior of a father who lost his child. The people I know either been heavily sedated, or not in the right state of mind to speak to anybody. Their eyes been swollen and red from repeated crying. Believe me, nobody I know would have even given an interview, or even laugh and say" Are we ready?" Come on WAKE UP!

If anybody would have said a couple days after 9/11 it was an inside job, they would have declared us nuts! It is know a widely accepted.FACT.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If this is a conspiracy...how deep does it go? Who's in on it, exactly?

The Sandy Hook school staff?
The parents of children?
The medical first responders?
The local law enforcement?
The local media?

How many people would have to be involved in the above groups..(and complicit) in order to pull this off?

Or,

(In keeping with the conspiracy, programmed gunman scenario..)

Was it just the one gunman, and the above groups are left totally in the dark. (Which negates the "actor" scenario.)

Anybody have any clarifications?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Christopher Nolan is privy to the meetings and tries to feed us information through his movies. Fascinating!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Has anybody seen this video yet? It has been posted in another forum, yet another Interview with the Parker Family! I'm still watching:

Inte rview with Katie Couric and the Parkers

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki420th
Just a thought which actualy belongs to a new thread but i'm gonna share it in this one.

Anyone remembers the missing Island about a month ago? -It was named Sandy Island.
Hurricane Sandy was at the end of october and now that Sandy Hook shooting just happened.
Don't you find it also a weird coincidence that Sandy happened to be part of our media 3 times the last 2 month. I don't think you saw many stuff named Katrina back then.
I know that island is not a big thing as those other two but actualy if you believe there was an island that vanished it is nearly as bad as those other two incidents.

Has anyone a meaning to the word or name Sandy or any other thoughts on this one?

What about a name or a word SANDY? Maybe its some kind of coding?

Lets take MS Office Word to find out..

Using Wingdings font for SANDY we have Blood, Victory, Death, Bad, Zionist star.
Using Wingdings 2 font we have: Strange Box pointing at transparent (invisible) hand from one side and ET (Aliens???) pointing from the other side.

I dont know what to think about it, but it goes weirder and weirder...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Did more research.

How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go..

Looks like the Greenbergs (Jennifer Sexton) was involved in the AZ shooting. What are the odds?

www.cluesforum.info...

wellaware1.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
In the same day of the massacre in the premiere of "The Dark Knight Rises" in Aurora, someone posted a strange review online for a B-movie called "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre".

Read on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

One more connection to Batman?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Geoneo99

That is crazy.

What made you want use wingdings




edit on 19-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

The other movie with a clear description that he goes out of his way to name drop is the Massace at Rocky Ridge movie. Same guy gives a review of it on the website. A little searching and you will find this. www.rockyridgeranch.org...

This website looks like a fake website, and the directions portion is strange. It is suppose to be near Milton Ontario. But I think this is perhaps a staging area for then next mass murder hoax, or a meeting place for all those in the know. The kids in the opening pic look familiar as well, maybe Greenberg kids.

I think we need to review the batman movie for any reference to Rocky Ridge.

edit on 19-12-2012 by yoyoma15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Geoneo99

Sandy is short for Alexandria who is an incarnation of the Queen of Heaven (Hera/Isis/Semiramis).

Aurora Code 2012 and Golden Apple are articles I would check out here for more on the subject.
www.goroadachi.com...

It has a further outlining of potential links on other portions of the mass media. Interestingly the mass media gets most of its info from AP (associated press) which is owned by the Rothschilds who purchased it in the 1800's.

I am leaning towards mystery schools/ secret societies like Skull and Bones who have always been involved with China, Nazi's (Operation Paperclip, Project Monarch mind controlling), and CIA drug running.

The same day of Sandy Hook there was a mass stabbing at an elementary school in China.

Strike zone 2 is Fort Clinton and a Skull and Bones man named John Kerry is likely taking over as secretary of state for her. Also it was reported that she bumped her head and got a concussion the other day.
edit on 19-12-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join