It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

GoGoVic......

Sandy Hook is a little village that is part of Newtown. Alot of towns in CT have little 'suburbs' with their own name and post office. The elementary school was located in Sandy Hook.

AND, it is a beautiful little village. When you hear on the news that you would never expect something like this to happen in Sandy Hook, it's true. It is an idyllic New England town. ( I live about 15 miles east of there.)

And to the poster who mentioned the rifle shots. Yes, this has been bothering me all day, because since Friday the police, in the press conferences, were saying the shooter had 2 handguns on him, which he used to shoot the children and a rifle which was found in the trunk of his car. And believe me, CT news channels showed nothing else for about 24 hours, so I got a chance to view those news conferences repeatedly! Now, today, the medical examiner, who has completed the exams, says all of the victims were killed by rifle shots. And supposedly the shooter killed himself when the first responders arrived, so no, he didn't have time to run out to the car and put the rifle into the trunk, then run back into the school to kill himself. A Discrepancy. Something to make you go "hmmmmm....." Actually, it's another something to make you go hmmmm. There's alot of weirdness to this.

My hearts go out to the families of the victims and to the residents of Sandy Hook/Newtown.

BTW, OP, excellent find.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeReasonable
why are people convinced that there are always these subtle clues left everywhere by 'TPTB' everytime there is another tradgedy? what purpose would this serve? so if some group really was trying to take over the world or whatever it is people claim, why would they go and place tiny hints everywhere for people to find them, possibly giving people the only chance to catch on and do something about it? why expose yourself in that fasion if you are trying to do something discreetly like framing somebody up for some mass murder? it doesnt make any sense.

You will find patterns and co-incidences for things if you start to really try to find them, all of a sudden everything becomes symbolic and you try to make patterns and facts fit the observations, its outrageous. Its much harder to ask yourself real questions like these to find the real truth than to jump to rediculous conclusions. Sure, it may well be a conspiracy of some form maybe to regulate gun control, but do you really think that somebody was going to go to the trouble of putting a reference to it in a Batman movie that came out years ago? thats a pretty big stretch if you ask me. So who organised for this map that nobody can see in the movie to be placed there for some overly paranoid person with far too much time on their hands to find many years after the movie came out after some massacre happened in a place called Sandy Hook when there are probably quite a few places named Sandy Hook around the place.

Come on people, employ some logic and reason when making statements. The first pile of replies were just like ''oh wow, theres a map that says Sandy Hook in the Batman movie, this is DEFINITELY a HUGE conspiracy!''

Against my better judgement I've decided to post on this thread to congratulate you on one of the very few sensible posts on the thread.

Apologies if I've missed more but you seem to the only person who has hinted at a very obvious question for the conspiracy theorists.......why would an orchestrated massacre like this have 'whodunit' style clues in a Hollywood movie?

Should we be hunting down the prop man or are we to believe that TPTB somehow slipped this clue into the film without the makers knowledge?

Shouldn't you be investigating every single gun massacre in recent US history as it seems that some on here cannot accept that mental illness can lead people to do very bad things.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by Loki420th

I think you have alot of time on your hands... the only thing legible to me was the gothom city part. A sandy hook is a very common name... much like valley grove or main st. I don't understand why you're looking for something nefarious in the name.. I lived on an island who's hang out spot was called sandy point. ( thats in alaska) things are often named by description...

If there wasn't a blood bath at the opening of this Batman movie in Aurora then I'd agree with you with the exception of Sandy Hook being a common name. It's not unique but I certainly wouldn't call it popular.

I wonder if this was photoshopped in though. I ask that because there was a chat room that supposedly had Adam telling people on Thursday that they should watch the news because he was going to become famous. I later read that was an Internet hoax.

So who the frig knows if this is authentic. I think I read someone on this thread had this movie and was going to watch it. I'd be interested to hear what s/he finds out.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

An earlier poster watched the film on Blueray and confirmed the authenticity of the screen capture.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
I don't understand how someone caught this? They must have been really looking.

Before any other questions I wanna know who was the first to find this and how the hell they found it

I mean look how quick it goes by

edit on 16-12-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

The video states the wrong date of shooting at the beginning? Map is an interesting find. I'm not surprised by the high strangeness with all this stuff but I am surprised the topics of satanic blood sacrifice or any date significance hasn't been discuss yet. ATS is slipping

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlantGirl

Now, today, the medical examiner, who has completed the exams, says all of the victims were killed by rifle shots. And supposedly the shooter killed himself when the first responders arrived, so no, he didn't have time to run out to the car and put the rifle into the trunk, then run back into the school to kill himself. A Discrepancy. Something to make you go "hmmmmm....." Actually, it's another something to make you go hmmmm. There's alot of weirdness to this.

My hearts go out to the families of the victims and to the residents of Sandy Hook/Newtown.

BTW, OP, excellent find.

New news release

In addition to an assault-style rifle and at least two handguns, he also had a shotgun in reserve in the car he drove to the school.

I guess more information will come out as the investigation continues

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlantGirl

GoGoVic......

Sandy Hook is a little village that is part of Newtown. Alot of towns in CT have little 'suburbs' with their own name and post office. The elementary school was located in Sandy Hook.

AND, it is a beautiful little village. When you hear on the news that you would never expect something like this to happen in Sandy Hook, it's true. It is an idyllic New England town. ( I live about 15 miles east of there.)

And to the poster who mentioned the rifle shots. Yes, this has been bothering me all day, because since Friday the police, in the press conferences, were saying the shooter had 2 handguns on him, which he used to shoot the children and a rifle which was found in the trunk of his car. And believe me, CT news channels showed nothing else for about 24 hours, so I got a chance to view those news conferences repeatedly! Now, today, the medical examiner, who has completed the exams, says all of the victims were killed by rifle shots. And supposedly the shooter killed himself when the first responders arrived, so no, he didn't have time to run out to the car and put the rifle into the trunk, then run back into the school to kill himself. A Discrepancy. Something to make you go "hmmmmm....." Actually, it's another something to make you go hmmmm. There's alot of weirdness to this.

BTW, OP, excellent find.

It could be shoddy reporting. There's such a rush for networks (and newspapers) to the first ones to break the news and interrupt regular programming. The more fearful the news, the more audience they'll attract.
I don't think reporters are as good and thorough as that once might've been too.

Also you have to picture hundreds of satellite trucks, reporters, helicopters, ambulances, police, firetrucks, parents, neighbors all bombarding this little school at the same time....so things are bound to be very confusing. No one indirectly involved was sitting down giving interviews so they were relying on gossip more or less.

I don't begrudge them for getting 'facts' wrong. We're not used to scenes like this so there isn't any protocol. And the reporters were probably very shaken themselves. At the end of the day, 28 are dead.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisBickle451

I know, but I think she is lying.
Did you ever look at that eye?
It looks dead. My uncle has a glass eye, it looks the same way.

On topic, Gotham City is based on NYC in the Batman movies, isn't it?
Wouldn't it make sense that it is just Sandy Hook, NJ?

What doesn't make sense is TPTB broadcasting clues that they are doing false flags and the like.
edit on 16-12-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Like the post above. The shooter could have watched the film first.....

Possibility, Shooter hears all about the cinema shooting. Maybe gets a kick out of it, Suffers from some mental issue whether diagnosed or not, Starts to daydream about how he would have pulled off a similar type incident and begins to fantasize about doing something the same but without any immediate or serious intent. Maybe even a conspiracy theorist who watches the film to see if there were clues about the previous mass killing, sees the map in the picture, Believes it is a "Sign" as he is familiar with the school and/or area so decides to make this fantasy a reality etc etc etc

Whatever the reason as like many i just wish this didnt happen and didnt have to involve children. This is the saddest incident ive known in my life and this is coming from a seasoned military veteran who thinks hes heard and seen it all. Its so so sad and definitely been pulling at my heart strings all weekend. Evil walks alongside us every day in disguise

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeReasonable
why expose yourself in that fasion if you are trying to do something discreetly like framing somebody up for some mass murder? it doesnt make any sense.

Yes it does make sense, when you understand what you are dealing with. It's their way of glorifying their God, and mocking the stupidity and cluelessness of the masses. It's why they perform rituals right in front of millions at Super Bowls, concerts, Olympics, 9/11 etc. Most people don't have the knowledge base, or spiritual discernment, to figure out what they're doing, but it is everywhere. "He who has eyes let him see", this is but a tiny taste:

Olympics:

While singing "Rule the World"

Buckingham Palace:

Paralympics:

Super Bowl:

Revelation 9/11 - "And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit":

9/11 memorial pool

Our "leaders" at the Grove:

edit on 16-12-2012 by CudiTheKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I heard on youtube James Holmes dad and Adam Lanzas dad both have to testify in the Libor scandal.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I heard on youtube James Holmes dad and Adam Lanzas dad both have to testify in the Libor scandal.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I don't know what to think about this, I always brush them off when someone predicts an event from something in a movie and it can be easier to find something in media after an event.

But it was actually something in this new batman movie that got me thinking about it, Just before the riot scene between the police and bane's men near the end of the film the camera shows banes men stood between two new buildings and an old building with what looked like the freemason G on the face of it, also to the side of banes men written in spray paint was the words chaos.

I shrugged it off as the G was for gotham and the spray painted chaos there to set the scene. but it did get me onto the thought of a weather or not a language could exist in some of these movies and if so would it be like a kind of moving hieroglyphics?

Nice find btw eagle eyed op.

edit on 16-12-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRJ58

If you heard it on youtube, it must be true

James Holmes father wasn't supposed to testify in the Libor scandal.

What does it mean??

It means Sorcha Faal is Such A Fail

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It could be shoddy reporting.
That was very nice of you. lol I consider all reporting to be shoddy at best.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
As I stated in an earlier post I took a picture of a paused blue-ray and it does indeed say sandy hook. If someone here could tell me he I can share it that would be great.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

Oh people look for ulterior motive in movies all the time.. I just read a thesis paper that a student wrote to tie the illuminati to Tangled because of all the sun symbols etc.. She really did a good job with all the symbolism.. The point is if you WANT to find something You WILL.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a syncronized connection, this was obviously in our destiny, interesting find...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Pauligirl, thanks for the find. I had a long reply written out with links and all, then inadvertently erased it! What a ding I am sometimes LOL.

Anyway, all of the reporting on Friday had a rifle in the trunk and 2 handguns on the shooter. (Washington Post, USA Today to name two):

www.washingtonpost.com... d_story.html

www.usatoday.com...

An update to an article written yesterday (doesn't say when the update was made) states now that there were four guns: www.slate.com...

And, the state police PR representative, Lt. Vance, continually stated throughout the day on Friday that there were 3 guns. And Lt. Vance is very tight lipped regarding any type of speculation. My point is until the medical examiner stated all of the victims were shot with a rifle, there were only 3 guns, with the rifle in the trunk. NOW, there was apparently a rifle at the scene.

Although, as a subsequent poster has mentioned, it could just be shoddy reporting

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join