Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 39
216
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace
 
Princeofpeace
Your name is a contradiction to your signature, I would suggest you change that signature, as you are apt to be profiled yourself as a radical, US Veteran who could be a possible violent threat to those in charge at this time.




posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If your theory is correct then the next massacre should have something to do with Gotham.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mortalhelix
I remember at one point watching the cops talking to the media about a day after and I also noticed one of them was on the verge of cracking a smile or something. I thought I was probably stretching it but now that I see others noticed it too there might be something there.


Everyone was smiling because there was nothing to be scared of.




posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace
 


Exactly, its up to the individual to decide if an outlandish idea really is too far or not. Not you or anyone else. So who is anyone to say that the person is crazy for thinking that. Do you know 1000% without a doubt that it didn't happen like that? No. You just hear information from news/friends/family and relay it back to others with your views attached.

The go to insult on this website is to call people insane and crazy so quick. Say that they "need to seek professional help" or various similar other wise crack remarks. Just relax, most of these are "theory" anyway...



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual
 


So wouldn't the writers and creators keep the original name on their Gotham map instead of changing the name to Sandy Hook, of all things?

What do you think of this quote from the Dark Knight Rises: "There's a storm coming, Mr. Wayne"

Sandy Hook, NJ got destroyed by Hurricane Sandy.
Sandy Hook Elementary got destroyed also.

And I know you obviously don't have an explanation for Lil Wayne's My Homies Still video.

All coincidences, for sure.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
created account to say this. Sandy Hook in the map is replacing Hinkley point in Gotham so I believe.

Then I see two gieger counters. Hinkley point is in UK and is a Nuclear power plant site.

Why would they replace one name with another? Sandy Hook replacing Hinkley point and again strike zones in previous movies? Just a couple of things that stuck out like sore thumbs to me.
To know how to decipher one must first know the code.
I do not but this is way too odd. so I created an account and posted this.
edit on 17-12-2012 by AKATZUK because: misprint



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradism
reply to post by detachedindividual
 


So wouldn't the writers and creators keep the original name on their Gotham map instead of changing the name to Sandy Hook, of all things?

What do you think of this quote from the Dark Knight Rises: "There's a storm coming, Mr. Wayne"

Sandy Hook, NJ got destroyed by Hurricane Sandy.
Sandy Hook Elementary got destroyed also.

And I know you obviously don't have an explanation for Lil Wayne's My Homies Still video.

All coincidences, for sure.


The second location to be hit was Fort Clinton.

Clinton supposedly fell and had a concussion all the while a Skull and Bones-man named John Kerry is said to be replacing Clinton as Secretary of State.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by waltdisney

Originally posted by Mortalhelix
I remember at one point watching the cops talking to the media about a day after and I also noticed one of them was on the verge of cracking a smile or something. I thought I was probably stretching it but now that I see others noticed it too there might be something there.


Everyone was smiling because there was nothing to be scared of.



You think those three guys at the bottom are all the same man? Seriously?


Okay, I was being polite when I said people here were delusional.

That is not the same guy, I can see that. The bone structure isn't even the same, his eyes are not the same, his skin tone is not the same.

But I guess now you'll tell me he had plastic surgery, thereby making your own suggestion even more completely irrational!

And I'm guessing that's from Alex Jones? Ever the reliable BS merchant ready to come along and make the latest catastrophe part of his on-line empire of lunacy.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradism
reply to post by detachedindividual
 


So wouldn't the writers and creators keep the original name on their Gotham map instead of changing the name to Sandy Hook, of all things?

What do you think of this quote from the Dark Knight Rises: "There's a storm coming, Mr. Wayne"


"There's a storm coming" is a generic term, and it has been used in songs, movies, TV shows for the last fifty years. I guess all of those examples are evidence of something too though, right?

So if I make a little film out in the country, and I use the line "there's a storm coming", and then five years later a storm hits and affects that area (and Hurricane Sandy hit a LOT of places by the way) does that mean I conspired to make that storm happen?

How was Sandy Hook Elementary School "destroyed" exactly? It wasn't, you're adjusting language to make the delusion fit together and bolster the belief.

Sandy Hook is a REAL PLACE in NJ, Gotham was based on that region. This is not rocket science!



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by kingomar69


I've seen people reference everything from Spongebob Squarepants to a Grease reunion. LOL. People here need serious help.


lol the spongebob thing was done by someone like yourself, who thought the subject was ridiculous and was looking for a way to disprove it, by showing how many examples of things you can find that seem related but aren't.


Never thought of it that way. You have now influenced my nature of posting in this forum for the future. I am now what you would call a shill.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual
 





Okay, I was being polite when I said people here were delusional.


Actually I think your comments have been rude and childish.

Calling people mentally ill and in need of psychiatric help? It is odd you continue to post here in the thread just to get upset and call other people names.

Guess that is a coping skill of yours, eh?


Maybe you should go get some counseling brother, I am worried about your mental health. Seriously..

I am impartial in this "thread".

If I started attacking other people in a thread I disagree with just because part of me enjoys it, I would most definitely seek professional help myself.

Best wishes!
edit on 17-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual
 


You are not going for the ball, you are attacking the people here.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace
 


Please provide scientific papers which have been peer reviewed that would support your claim that the posters of this thread as a whole are delusional and paranoid. Also you could provide your academic and/or professional background so as to allow members to better judge your opinion as truth or farce.

Otherwise you are merely calling people names like a 3rd grade bully.

-Cheers



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by paradism
 


Ok, I'll bite. So now we can add Lil Wayne to the list of NWO/elites/lizard people that are out to get us. And that he or "someone" in the film crew could predict a bunch of people would get killed in a shooting sometime later.

Their predictions were so great in fact, that the number of people dying ended up being the same as the skeletons in said video. They knew where every single bullet was going to go and how the victim's bodies were going to respond to the trauma if they weren't killed outright. They KNEW none of those 58 injured were going to succumb to their wounds. They even made sure his weapon would jam at the right moment, making sure he didn't go above the set number of 12. There were only 12 skeletons in the video! Can't have more than 12 dead now, can we?!

Sigh.... I could go on and on but this tires me.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
reply to post by detachedindividual
 





Okay, I was being polite when I said people here were delusional.


Actually I think your comments have been rude and childish.

Calling people mentally ill and in need of psychiatric help? It is odd you continue to post here in the thread just to get upset and call other people names.

Guess that is a coping skill of yours, eh?


Maybe you should go get some counseling brother, I am worried about your mental health. Seriously..

I am impartial in this "thread".

If I started attacking other people in a thread I disagree with just because part of me enjoys it, I would most definitely seek professional help myself.

Best wishes!
edit on 17-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)


Apparently posting reply after reply calling others crazy in a thread said poster said is crazy isn't crazy.

Oh the irony!!



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingomar69

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by kingomar69


I've seen people reference everything from Spongebob Squarepants to a Grease reunion. LOL. People here need serious help.


lol the spongebob thing was done by someone like yourself, who thought the subject was ridiculous and was looking for a way to disprove it, by showing how many examples of things you can find that seem related but aren't.


Never thought of it that way. You have now influenced my nature of posting in this forum for the future. I am now what you would call a shill.


i don't call people shills or disinfo agents simply because i don't agree with them. i also don't call them lunatics, delusional, even when the subject bothers my sensibilities. i have been known to ask why the person i'm talking to refuses to look at evidence i've presented on a subject (usually related to scripture, archaeology or old texts), but that's about it . i think i got really mad one day about 3 years ago, at a guy who came in my 2 year old thread and kept insulting me repeatedly. and i have occassionally been a smarty pants. but otherwise, no i don't call people shills.


are you calling me a shill? that's what i want to know about this thread. how the political divide, divides the opinions. is the op a democrat? are the people who disagree with him, democrats? are his proponents democrats? could people be reacting to the topic, either yea or nay out of a desire to protect or attack, the obama administration?

i recall responding to someone's contention that obama appeared to be fake crying about the mass killings. i watched the vid, and he seemed to be genuinely shook up, and i said as much. i was then told by someone that it's likely not his fault at all, he's just the front man that people can point fingers at. personally, i have no clue who /what/where/why, that's what i'm trying to determine for myself.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual
 


"There is a storm coming, Mr. Wayne" may be used in different songs and other sources of media, but it is interesting that an unprecedented storm did come, and it hit Sandy Hook, NJ and what we can refer to as Gotham (NYC).

www.cleveland.com...

That is a link to officials trying to determine whether the school should be physically destroyed. Without any doubt, people's view and opinion of Sandy Hook and Newtown before the tragedy has forever been "destroyed" in their minds.

If you could also explain Lil Wayne "My Homies Still" video where they show a theater full of skeletons as well as the upcoming movie "Gangster Squad" (where they spray the inside of a movie theater with machine guns) it would be greatly appreciated.
edit on 17-12-2012 by paradism because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
LMAO!!! Please provide your tax reurns for the last 5 years so that i can see that you filing properly. WTF?



Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
reply to post by princeofpeace
 


Please provide scientific papers which have been peer reviewed that would support your claim that the posters of this thread as a whole are delusional and paranoid. Also you could provide your academic and/or professional background so as to allow members to better judge your opinion as truth or farce.

Otherwise you are merely calling people names like a 3rd grade bully.

-Cheers






top topics



 
216
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

log in

join