It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yeah, I definitely find something fishy about all this coincidence crap in general. At the very least its a strange phenomena that needs to start being acknowledged. It's fine if you don't see it to the extent as some others, but that doesn't change the fact that it's happening and has happened a lot in the past. People are too quick/afraid to dismiss these topics like they are the plague.

Also I noticed someone talking about all the strange reactions people gave during interviews and news releases. I remember at one point watching the cops talking to the media about a day after and I also noticed one of them was on the verge of cracking a smile or something. I thought I was probably stretching it but now that I see others noticed it too there might be something there. Of course it could just be an involuntary reaction and nothing more

All I know is if that was me standing up there after all this crap happened and you recently heard your cop buddies talking about just witnessing 20+ children corpses each popped with 2 bullets/corpse, I would at least make an effort to present myself as professional as possible to the TV cameras/victims and no matter what at all costs avoid smiling and looking like a complete ass...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Im talking about this website. Not this thread specifically and not some of the rational posters who are on ATS who inject a bit of realism into the filth and garbage that runs rampant on this site. So if YOU are one of the ones who needs to be profiled then so be it. If you arent then you shouldnt take offense.

Either way there are some SICK SICK folks one here and a LOT of them.

Originally posted by wingsfan

Originally posted by princeofpeace
i truly hope the gov't is monitoring this site so they will know exactly who to profile when these types of things happen.

You don't like people talking in this manner about said subject, so you hope the government monitors us and profiles us akin to the killer and his ilk?

Irrational much?

edit on 17-12-2012 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Yep, the everything in two's seems to be relevant, like clues.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

So because someone theorizes or thinks outside the box they should be profiled by the govt....that is some sick shiet there
edit on 17-12-2012 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Did is SAY "think outside of the box"? That is a shortcut to thinking on your part. Read my post again house cat. The think about it. The answer will come to you since you like "clues". LMAO

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican

So because someone theorizes or thinks outside the box they should be profiled by the govt....that is some sick shiet there

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mortalhelix

Kind of like the medical examiner. Now granted, in order to do a job like that, you have to have the ability to distance yourself, but his press conference was absolutely bizarre to me. He smiled, he laughed (which, yes I know, people do that when they're nervous, over tired, etc. so maybe it was 'just' that...), he tried to make jokes. He spoke as if he was at times almost bored relaying the information. He was very nonchalant about the whole thing, not at all what I'd consider respectful.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

In the most respectful way possible, I ask why you are here then? Clearly you are very disturbed by the topics beign discussed here so why not leave for something you feel comfortable with? Maybe the FOX/CNN news websites might be a better fit with the information you wish to read. So go there and don't make people feel like crap for thinking a little different...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I think somebody was looking for this video:

Connecticut Police Spokesman Newtown Will Prosecute Independant Journalist Whistleblowers

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The gaped ass cruiser schlocks were abysmal enough without linking them to America's biggest shame.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
So... people are basically implying that Christoper Nolan predicted over a year ago that a hurricane would come through NJ/NY, and that meteorologists would name it Sandy, and that a shooting would occur at a school named Sandy Hook.

Perusing ATS gives one the impression that the NWO/elites/lizard people are the majority in the world, and that this site is the last remaining bastion of sanity

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
This is the worst topic i've ever read on this site and the majority of posters here need professional help. It's clear that they LOVE these massacres because it allows them to concoct a NWO story around it and live out their paranoid delusions. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the posters in this thread go and shoot up a movie studio due to their belief that Hollywood is constructing a New World Order, anybody who believes that these images are anything other than coincidences are mentally ill. I honestly mean that.

^^^THIS^^^

I've seen people reference everything from Spongebob Squarepants to a Grease reunion. LOL. People here need serious help.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I am here for the same reason some others are on here. To inject realism to some of these threads and posts. Some folks on here clearly live in a video-game like fantasy world and im afraid if they dont have someone who is actually living in the real world to chime in then who knows what would happen. Im here to help folks get back TO FREAKING REALITY.

Originally posted by Mortalhelix

In the most respectful way possible, I ask why you are here then? Clearly you are very disturbed by the topics beign discussed here so why not leave for something you feel comfortable with? Maybe the FOX/CNN news websites might be a better fit with the information you wish to read. So go there and don't make people feel like crap for thinking a little different...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingomar69

I've seen people reference everything from Spongebob Squarepants to a Grease reunion. LOL. People here need serious help.

lol the spongebob thing was done by someone like yourself, who thought the subject was ridiculous and was looking for a way to disprove it, by showing how many examples of things you can find that seem related but aren't.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
In fact the kid who just committed this said horrible act would not surprise me if he was someone who posted on here a lot and lived in some kind of "we're all just being set up and lkied to reality and i this isnt real yadda, yadda, yadda" type crap that i see on here ALL THE TIME!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by qalameid

Christopher Nolan has nothing to do with it.

Someone was told to put that map there with Sandy Hook on it.

Just like someone put skeletons in Lil Wayne's My Homies Still video 3 days before the Aurora shooting.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican

No, people who theorize based on logic, fact, rational thinking and evidence should definitely not be open to government monitoring.

But people who are exhibiting delusion, irrational behaviour, living in a fantasy world where the movies give secret messages to be deciphered... they should definitely be under some kind of monitoring, especially if they have access to guns.

I sincerely hope that all those who are believing this delusion and happen to have registered firearms are visited by someone and offered some form of psychiatric counselling.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradism
reply to post by qalameid

Someone was told to put that map there with Sandy Hook on it.

For instance, the writer, who created the map based on existing stories from the Batman franchise? You know, the two creators who lived and worked in New York, just across the water from Sandy Hook NJ, and who based Gotham City on that region?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
^ Exactly. I mean its up to everyone individually and i do find UFO research and some of the paranormal interesting and who knows, maybe true? Its the outlandish paranoid type things that worry me. There was a thread on here yesterday (or maybe still is) saying the kid who committed this crime did so by remote control from the government!!! Not a POST but a freaking THREAD that many gave credibility to. Thats all im saying.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

And apparently that someone made sure Gary Oldman pointed at "Sandy Hook" and that Nolan had the right camera angle to show it. Gah, c'mon people, there are many other conspiracies worthy of investigation. Why this madness?!

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join