It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The real conspiracy regarding this thread is the fact that the MODS won't touch it. Usually they are all over hot topic threads to quell insults and personal attacks, keep the folks on topic and participate with warnings of thread closure.

They are probably all huddled in a dimly lit computer room sipping vanilla lattes and laughing at all of us participating in this thread.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The photos of parents smiling at the school while picking up their children is simply mind blowing. Even if my child was safe, I would be in a state of disbelief, shock, and would be absolutely scared. But these people... are smiling.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Here is the full scene

edit on 17-12-2012 by waltdisney because: (no reason given)

link   
And just in case OP's photos weren't enough, here's something else to chew on:

rense.com...

So we have two screenshots, Aurora and Sandy Hook, in Dark Knight Rises.

Obviously not that big an issue.

link   

Originally posted by six67seven
The real conspiracy regarding this thread is the fact that the MODS won't touch it. Usually they are all over hot topic threads to quell insults and personal attacks, keep the folks on topic and participate with warnings of thread closure.

They are probably all huddled in a dimly lit computer room sipping vanilla lattes and laughing at all of us participating in this thread.

hey is that prometheus in your avatar pic?

yeah i can see them going "oh i ain't touchin' that with a 10 ft. pole!" lol!

hmm, i want a vanilla latte!
edit on 17-12-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM
What I find interesting about this shot,
everything is in twos including using two fingers to point out the now infamous
Sandy Hook on the map.

Clearly there is a message in the shot.
Whether or not it has anything to do with the recent shootings is another matter.
But clearly information is being transmitted to the viewer.

Reading from right to left its an area code for Brooklyn (Gotham) 11222.
Reading from left to right its an area code in Arlington, 22211. Where you will find the DOD, DEA, DIA, DARPA, and the Pentagon.

You tell me what that could mean...I don't know.
edit on 17-12-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
To all the people that claim Sandy Hook was some kind of conspiracy to make a grab at your guns: Do you realize that if you are wrong then you are in essence justifying your ownership of guns at the expense of more innocent lives?

You are so reckless that you would ever take such a risk because you are so dumb for thinking that the Second Amendment will protect you from a force that already knows about the guns you have and how to deal with you in either scenario. The smarter method would be to support the outlawing of guns and go get them from the black market instead.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by waltdisney

waltdisney -- did you join ATS on 9/11 on purpose?? You sly devil you.

Are there any more photos of parents smiling you or anyone else can provide, or do you have a thread containing them?? That would be interesting if there are more.

Thanks in advance

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mickles

Somebody combed the movie already back when the CO shooting happened and reviewed their notes. By the way, awesome avatar pic...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here's what probably happened. Holmes downloaded a telesynced (recorded in theater) version of TDKR before the N.America premiere and saw AURORA in one scene as a sign to go ahead with the killings. Lanza downloaded a Blu Ray rip of the movie in 1080p and made out the SANDY HOOK and took it as a sign as well.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren
The photos of parents smiling at the school while picking up their children is simply mind blowing. Even if my child was safe, I would be in a state of disbelief, shock, and would be absolutely scared. But these people... are smiling.

The simple truth is you do not know how you would act, and I hope you never have to find out how you would act during a time such as this. Also, you are projecting your personality onto others. This isn't a good recipe to determine just what is going on in someone else's head.

Saying that you wouldn't even be selfish for a second, and be glad that your child is safe, and alive, and smile...well...it seems more like it is just something that fits how you view things to be, than actually realizing that some people just might feel that way, and do it.

People do all sorts of things when nervous, or scared. Have you ever heard of nervous laughter? People are different.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota

Somebody combed the movie already back when the CO shooting happened and reviewed their notes. By the way, awesome avatar pic...

Is that just your guess as to how it was found, or has that been verified? Do you know who and where the first mention of this was made?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by qalameid
reply to post by paradism

Ok, I'll bite. So now we can add Lil Wayne to the list of NWO/elites/lizard people that are out to get us. And that he or "someone" in the film crew could predict a bunch of people would get killed in a shooting sometime later.

I made a thread about Lil Wayne being illuminati a year ago....
it was pretty obvious before this if you follow him at all.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradism
And just in case OP's photos weren't enough, here's something else to chew on:
rense.com...
So we have two screenshots, Aurora and Sandy Hook, in Dark Knight Rises.
Obviously not that big an issue.

That building is from the trailer for 007 SKYFALL. Shown during previews for The Dark Knight Rises.
Still weird.

reply to post by waltdisney

waltdisney -- did you join ATS on 9/11 on purpose?? You sly devil you.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catacomb

Originally posted by Starchildren

The simple truth is you do not know how you would act, and I hope you never have to find out how you would act during a time such as this. Also, you are projecting your personality onto others. This isn't a good recipe to determine just what is going on in someone else's head.

Saying that you wouldn't even be selfish for a second, and be glad that your child is safe, and alive, and smile...well...it seems more like it is just something that fits how you view things to be, than actually realizing that some people just might feel that way, and do it.

People do all sorts of things when nervous, or scared. Have you ever heard of nervous laughter? People are different.

You don't know anything about my life, or what I have lost or been through. But thank you for the lecture anyway. I'm saying their reactions are not consistent from what I have experienced, seen, etc. That's my opinion on this. And for parents to be able to SMILE at the very site where dozens of children lay dead in a building in front of them is STRANGE.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by waltdisney
Here is the full scene

That is a weird clip there because if you watch carefully right before and right after James Gordon approaches the table and the clip zooms in and then out, there is no physical indication that Gordon actually touches the table or move the GPS device when it cuts to the shot of the table. Leading us to believe that they could have shot that tiny clip of the close up of the map with just one "actor" that puts their left hand on the Sandy Hook area of the map (and moves the GPS device). And right when they go back to the away shot, Gordon isn't really close enough to the table to perform those actions. Of course, this is proof of nothing other than editing... but the question is - was that scene edited in that way (for someone to place their hand on Sandy Hook) on purpose?

-- which is the whole idea behind this thread

of course, I could have just been delusional for the last few minutes. I can't eliminate either possibility

I'm not certain I explained my interpretation of that clip very well. Hopefully it gets through

edit on 17-12-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asheliate
To all the people that claim Sandy Hook was some kind of conspiracy to make a grab at your guns: Do you realize that if you are wrong then you are in essence justifying your ownership of guns at the expense of more innocent lives?

You are so reckless that you would ever take such a risk because you are so dumb for thinking that the Second Amendment will protect you from a force that already knows about the guns you have and how to deal with you in either scenario. The smarter method would be to support the outlawing of guns and go get them from the black market instead.

No! Because then we would be the criminal's , we are not the criminals, we are law abiding citizens that have the gut's to stand up for what is good and right.
And it's we are not some murdering punk with total disregard for others and especially those that can't stand up for themselves.
I don't know who you are but their are still good people that still believe in the American dream and will fight to keep and protect it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by bacci0909

No, I am saying the base material that they produced that prop with could have already said "sandy hook."

OR it could have been someone who working on the movie/props home.

OR has anyone bothered to see if Sandy Hook was a place in a Batman comic that was included in the movie as a reference to an issue?

People always jump the conspiracy gun.

Did any of you debunkers read the entire thread? It has been mentionned in the 2 first pages that 'Sandy Hook' has never been a part of Batman's universe.

It used to be 'South Hinkley' at the bottom of the map, not 'Sandy Hook'

Map

More maps

Not that i'm convinced there is a link with the current events but there is a good question to ask to the film makers. Why they changed the name of this area now? It has been like that for years.

So please stop asking things that have already been answered in the thread. (you are not the only one..)

Peace out.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by waltdisney
Here is the full scene

That is a weird clip there because if you watch carefully right before and right after James Gordon approaches the table and the clip zooms in and then out, there is no physical indication that Gordon actually touches the table or move the GPS device when it cuts to the shot of the table. Leading us to believe that they could have shot that tiny clip of the close up of the map with just one "actor" that puts their left hand on the Sandy Hook area of the map (and moves the GPS device). And right when they go back to the away shot, Gordon isn't really close enough to the table to perform those actions. Of course, this is proof of nothing other than editing... but the question is - was that scene edited in that way (for someone to place their hand on Sandy Hook) on purpose?

-- which is the whole idea behind this thread

of course, I could have just been delusional for the last few minutes. I can't eliminate either possibility

I'm not certain I explained my interpretation of that clip very well. Hopefully it gets through

edit on 17-12-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

I was thinking the same thing.
edit on 17-12-2012 by FistOfFreedom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

No you are not, because I was wondering the exact samething...

And it's is truly funny that the mods are not touching this thread...

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join