It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Moon a Mothership ?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cathyx
I think the Moon is an inhabited planet. I've lived a whole affaie and i'm supposed to have leaned thanks to that that the Moon is inhabited. It is supposed to be a big planet with 9 billions inhabitants on it. We onl know the suface but if we go deepe in the Moon it can eveal the planet it is!!!

Exactly.
Couldn't have written it better myself.

They "took over" our minds when they arrived with their "moon"
So long ago

edit on 22-12-2012 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

We won WWII without it. The goal was to bend light so the U Boat commander
couldn't see the ships. The Germans were sinking half of our ships going to Europe.
We were also busy building the first atomic bomb.
That worked too!
Thank Robert Oppenheimer for that.
It's hard to believe we did all this during the 1940s.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Bending light? I'm finding hard to believe on how that can be accomplished. Changing your frequency, now that is possible.

But if that isn't enough, what if I told you that NASA already had means of propulsion besides rockets? it was early as 1958, else levitation wouldn't be possible if the current orthodox idea of gravity is true. 21 July 1969 was when Armstrong landed on the Moon.

To point out another thing, they didn't have enough fuel to lift off with the use of rockets (Which I think is a big waste of time and money) due to the Moon's Earth-like gravity. Even Armstrong hinted at it. I wonder who told the other astronauts to lie through their teeth?

Just food for thought.
edit on 22-12-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Somewhat of a light read here.

Nature of Gravity and how to use it as a tool.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Thank you for showing so nicely why I put "cr@p" next to "New Age", like in "New Age Cr@p".

I didn't. You obviously misunderstand something here. Just because you say "cr@p" it does not disprove anything. You are either just saying your "opinion", nothing else, or, you are not expressing your opinion when you say "cr@p", so that means you don't mean it when you say "cr@p", which means you are afraid to admit that it's not "cr@p" at all...

Ditto.

Just because you say "Ditto" it does not disprove anything.

Ditto.

Just because you say "Ditto" it does not disprove anything.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Yeah -- and if the voice on that video sounded anything at all like Armstrong, that might be meaningful

It does sound like Armstrong's voice, and it is, and this info also confirm it clubensayos.com...

Houston: >>We have not, don't worry, continue your programOh boy, it's a, it's, it, it is really something fantastic here, you, you could never imagine thisRoger, we know about that, could you go the other way, go back the other way!>Well that's kind of rigged ah, pretty spectacular... God... What is that there?... What the h... is that???>Go Tango, Tango!There's kind of light there now...>Bravo Tango, Bravo Tango, select Jezebel, Jezebel>But this is unbelievable!>Another incident i knew someone in quarantine with the Apollo Astronauts, he told me that the Apollo Astronauts saw craft on the Moon when they landed, and that is what he told me, and he also was afraid he said that the Astronauts were told to keep this quiet, they are not allowed to talk about it

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
To point out another thing, they didn't have enough fuel to lift off with the use of rockets (Which I think is a big waste of time and money) due to the Moon's Earth-like gravity. Even Armstrong hinted at it. I wonder who told the other astronauts to lie through their teeth?

www.npr.org...

We were operating in a near perfect vacuum with the temperature well above 200 degrees Fahrenheit with the local gravity only one sixth that of Earth.

Gravity one sixth that of Earth, so they did have enough fuel. www.garvandwane.com... www.conspiracyclinic.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Somewhat of a light read here.

Nature of Gravity and how to use it as a tool.

Dude, that's some cr@p right there. Energy is not same as force. I thought most people knew that.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
Gravity one sixth that of Earth, so they did have enough fuel.

Thank you for pointing this out. Right on.

Indeed it takes an imbecile to not recognize the rather dramatic difference in size and mass, between the launch systems used on Earth (e.g. Space Shuttle on the launch pad, or the Russian "Energia"), and on the Moon (lunar modules of Apollo program, plus a few robotic launch platforms, all of a rather small size).

If one cannot recognize the so apparent difference in the amount of energy expended, and the requisite mass of fuel burnt, he/she is indeed a sad moron, beyond help.

edit on 22-12-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Thank you for showing so nicely why I put "cr@p" next to "New Age", like in "New Age Cr@p".

I didn't. You obviously misunderstand something here. Just because you say "cr@p" it does not disprove anything.

Indeed it does not! However, likewise, you don't prove JACK by posting some jewel of an argument like this:

No mommy! You got it all wrong! You don't know! Because i was there! They changed the density structure of the objects large and small, and they levitated the stones into place, and they placed a 'Crystal' on the top of the pyramids so they could communicate with other worlds! The informations are in the Sphinx i haven't found yet

Mmm, the "informations" are apparently all in the Sphinx. That must surely provide some evidence, right? Duh.

You are either just saying your "opinion", nothing else, or, you are not expressing your opinion when you say "cr@p", so that means you don't mean it when you say "cr@p", which means you are afraid to admit that it's not "cr@p" at all...

I'm only afraid of one thing, and that is this: the amount of complete nonsense posted here. I mean, I would like to live in a society that's thinking and conducive to thinking, as opposed to entertaining some stupid notions like the Pyramids are communication devices that can transmit signals to distant corners of the Galaxy. That is some stone cold effing stupid cr@p. You don't think my opinion matters? Fine, it doesn't. Take a group of smart people and ask them what they think of how Egyptians "changed the density structure" and "levitated" stuff. Really. What do you prove by saying that Egyptians levitated stuff? What exactly? That's right. Nothing.

I've been to Egypt and I saw a huge ramp made of clay, which would be very slippery when one pours some water on its surface. That ramp was left there at Karnak, where they built the huge wall. Why would they bother to go to the pain of building the massive clay ramp, if they could "levitate" stuff? The ramp is not my opinion. It's real.

Crystals, vibrations, frequency, field, energy, this is the classic repertoire of stupid New Age nuts.

edit on 22-12-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Indeed it does not!

Thanks for admitting that you are NOT able to disprove it!

However, likewise, you don't prove JACK by posting some jewel of an argument like this:

No mommy! You got it all wrong! You don't know! Because i was there! They changed the density structure of the objects large and small, and they levitated the stones into place, and they placed a 'Crystal' on the top of the pyramids so they could communicate with other worlds! The informations are in the Sphinx i haven't found yet

Those "arguments" by 'Starchildren' are at least billions of times more reliable than you will ever be...
www.exohuman.com... From about 34:20 into this conference, Mary Rodwell (who works with 1600 cases about 'Starchildren' were parents contact Mary to tell her that their children have unusual skills like 'Telepathic skills', healing skills, Telekinesis (move objects through the air by using mind power), read other people's minds, other unusual skills, and claims to be in contact with Extraterrestrials as well) says that 'Indigo child' Boriska from Russia said that people would find knowledge under the pyramids, he also said that life will change once the Sphinx is open, and that it's opening mechanism is behind it's ear. As you can see for yourself now, it's not only a 5 year old Australian child who mention about 'informations' inside the Sphinx, even a boy from Russia also mention about 'something' inside the Sphinx, so we already have two independent sources who mention 'somehting' inside the Sphinx.
And from about 35:50 into that conference www.abovetopsecret.com... , Mary Rodwell mention she later met a lady at a conference in Adelaide who claim that some Extraterrestrial beings with blond hair and blue eyes reportedly "told her" about the pyramids (Mary Rodwell explains that this lady never heard of this 5 year old boy before), that the blond haired blue eyed Extraterrestrial beings reportedly "told her" that the stones were levitated into place when they built the pyramids and placed a giant crystal on the top which communicated with other worlds... This lady's description of levitation of the stones and placement of a crystal on top of the pyramids thereby confirm what this 5 year old boy reportedly told his mother... Mary also mention that the lady also said >>What about the spaceship under the pyramid, did the 5 year old boy also mention that?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Sir, what you say is true. In turn we try to understand what we don't know.

However, there are many different paths that we have taken, and all of them lead to results. The only true result is the one that is left standing. Not by war of words, but by the enactment of action and experience.

All in due time will tell the answer and who is willing to tell their experience of what happened.

Pyramids larger than any building in the world made in our modern times have been found on the bottom the Atlantic Ocean and in China, and one in Egypt that our own technology has failed to match.

To support you in this finding, I would say that before flood time they had everything we have today only more. Only because they had more, did they die. Not by their own hands, but by what they have done to each other.

To give speculative examples, children grabbing hold of a laser gun and going on a killing spree. Bombs that detonate and wipe entire cities. Anything is technologically advance that you can think up of, that is what they had.

However, due to their massive amount of sin, the rain fell. Like the bible said, "Rained 40 days and nights" which says that it was a straight on 40 days and nights. There are accounts of such things happening today, however, not enough quantity is comparable to that of the Flood.

It was no rain that you can get in the South USA, it's a deluge in and out. To put it into perspective, each raindrop was the size of baseballs.

If you try to submerge a computer under water at a deep pressure, they rot or break down. Nothing can survive more than 40 days underwater and be reusable.

To add to the fact the Flood happened, two Nations disappeared, Atlantis and Lemuria. Because of the Flood, the ocean level rose 500 Feet.

What you see there, are just remnants of a lost empire.
edit on 23-12-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

To support you in this finding, I would say that before flood time they had everything we have today only more. Only because they had more, did they die. Not by their own hands, but by what they have done to each other.

To give speculative examples, children grabbing hold of a laser gun and going on a killing spree. Bombs that detonate and wipe entire cities. Anything is technologically advance that you can think up of, that is what they had.

However, due to their massive amount of sin, the rain fell. Like the bible said, "Rained 40 days and nights" which says that it was a straight on 40 days and nights. There are accounts of such things happening today, however, not enough quantity is comparable to that of the Flood.

To add to the fact the Flood happened, two Nations disappeared, Atlantis and Lemuria. Because of the Flood, the ocean level rose 500 Feet.

What you see there, are just remnants of a lost empire.

You say something interesting there 'FreedomCommander'
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

After the destruction of Maldek and the defeat of the Dinoid/Reptoids a human colony was again established on Earth. It is what we know today as Lemuria. Over the next 850,000 years the Lemurians spread across the face of the planet. They founded daughter colonies such as Atlantis, Yu which is now Central China and Tibet and the Libyan/Egytian colonies.

The Atlanteans began to acquire a feeling of uniqueness about their culture and wanted to eliminate Lemuria so that they could become the mother country. The Atlanteans began forming alliances with renegade Pleidans and Alpha Centaurians which had Hierarchical systems of government . They accomplished the destruction of Lemuria by taking the Earth's moon (Earth had 2 moons in those times) out of orbit by using force fields until it was as close as possible to the Lemurian empire, and then the moon was destroyed resulting in a catastrophic shower of meteors. This destroyed much of Lemuria, but this also resulted in many pressures being inflicted upon the tectonic plates : resulting in the gas chambers under Lemuria to implode and thus sink most of the Lemurian continent.

Atlantis formed 10 ruling districts, each with their own king. These kings together formed the governing council of Atlantis.- The royal governing council of Atlantis decide that a new form of government was desperately needed in which a superior ruling class could be established and sustained by their pretense that they had been empowered by a God-Force. Autocracy was thus born and was in full control enforcing a period of peace and stability. To achieve control over the populace, they started experiment with the people's DNA and genetics . This resulted in the peoples consciousness being reduced, life spans contracted and psychic/spiritual abilities dramatically decreasing.

Throughout the years there were many wars among the various empires due to underground movements of people that wanted to have the Lemurian "philosophy" back in place (i.e. no hierarchy). These wars led to vast destruction. As a last resort the warring empires decided to attack the opponents crystal temples (which were responsible for maintaining two frozen layers of water about 15,000 - 30,000 feet above ground which protected people on Earth from the harmful sun's rays and also ensured a stable weather pattern at all times)

Unfortunately, the attacks were made simultaneously and caused the Firmament (the water layers) to be broken down and thus millions of gallons of water thus poured down onto the surface causing what is known biblically as "The Great Flood" .The breakdown of the Firmament also resulted in the polar icecaps freezing and also the many climatic variations we have today to form.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I keep on wondering where in the world do they find this stuff?

On my end, legends upon legends passed down. Along with ruins of all sorts.

However, they are forgetting a couple of things such as where was Earth before time, and what were the conditions back then such as a massive rain cloud covering the Earth.

As for Venus, orthodox view of it is that it has a layer of sulfuric acid cloud and a whooping 1000 degree F. surface, find it hard to believe such things since it's not a blob.

I mean, we are both trying our best to stick to reality here, but all in due time will tell the truth. At least it's a perspective read they give, yeah?
edit on 23-12-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Indeed it does not!

Thanks for admitting that you are NOT able to disprove it!

I'm glad you are gleaming. And you are welcome. I can't disprove an absolutely arbitrary claim with no relation to reality. Guess what -- I claim that Hitler was the avatar of the Supreme Being Zmorrg, who actually resides in the center of a neutron star and commands his minions on planet Earth via subspace wave transmission.

Do you care to disprove it? Do you care to try? No? You can't? Come on.

Then nothing stops anybody from sliding into the stone cold effing stupidity, where any notion or claim, no matter how silly or unfounded, can accepted as legit.

Those "arguments" by 'Starchildren' are at least billions of times more reliable than you will ever be...

What's your standard of "reliability"? That it tickles your imagination, no matter how star-childishly silly it is?

There are people on ATS who post all sorts of cr@p. Like the pyramids "resonate" on special frequency (the favorite word of the woo-woos), and thus are power plants! Or, the Sun is emitting millions of tiny magnets that hit one side of the Earth stronger than the other, making it spin. And much, much more of that incredibly stupid cr@p. Everyone claims that their sources are the most reliable ever. Don't get me started on one total fool here on ATS, who claims that we need to believe one Stewart Swerdloff. Mr. Swerdloff, you see, stated that during the Montauk experiment, government agencies were able to open inter-dimensional portals by sexually molesting young boys and harvesting the enormous power of their orgasm. Using a special computer hooked up to the chair, to which these poor boys were strapped. Also, space aliens that would emerge from the portal liked to eat babies and small animals. And the source, of course, is totally reliable.

And here we go again with star children, crystals and "informations". Same stuff, really.

edit on 23-12-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Energy is not same as force.

You need to point out where 'FreedomCommander' claim that Energy is the same a force, come on

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I can't disprove an absolutely arbitrary claim with no relation to reality.

Once again, thanks for admitting you are NOT able to disprove what 'Starchildren' says, also thanks for admitting that you are NOT able to prove your point, and also thanks for admitting that your claims have NO relation to reality.

Guess what -- I claim that Hitler was the avatar of the Supreme Being Zmorrg, who actually resides in the center of a neutron star and commands his minions on planet Earth via subspace wave transmission.

Are you refering to the Bush family who financed Hitler's war campaign ? Remember, it's you who begin to bring up Hitler here in this thread...

What's your standard of "reliability"?

Like i said, those "arguments" by 'Starchildren' are at least billions of times more reliable than you will ever be, because they know what they are talking about, while you don't...

There are people on ATS who post all sorts of cr@p.

Nice to see you are refering to yourself...

Like the pyramids "resonate" on special frequency (the favorite word of the woo-woos), and thus are power plants!

Come on, you need to show links that shows what you are saying. And are you able to disprove it, duh huh?
www.ancient-world-mysteries.com...

In the work of quite a number of important theorists, including Christopher Dunn, it has been suggested that the Great Pyramid was originally built to be an active power plant.

www.abovetopsecret.com... www.pyramids.ru... crystal-cure.com...

Pyramids amplify and then tightly focus energy through the apex. A crystal pyramid can be used to draw off negative energy and blockage from the Chakras.
crystal pyramid healing www.naaritoday.com...

A person meditating in a pyramid shows EEG patterns akin to that seen in people doing transcendental meditation. The experiences of meditating inside a Pyramid are remarkable. People get a feeling of relaxation, clairvoyance, clairaudience and tranquility. If they sleep in a pyramid, their sleep will be deep and they wake up refreshed; only few hours of sleep will give total relaxation. If you read inside the pyramid, you can do it with greater concentration and understanding. Agricultural experts showed that plant growth is enhanced by the electromagnetic phenomenon within the Pyramid. Water placed in the pyramid has curative properties especially for chronic skin disorders. Pyramid can put a break to the ageing process, as demonstrated in lower forms of life. Women sleeping in pyramids get their periods regular and normal and stop any dysmenorhoea. Pyramids accumulate several different types of energies like negative ions, electromagnetic and cosmic vibrations. Even grains of sand from certain places have positive therapeutic effects due to their pyramidal shape.

And much, much more of that incredibly stupid cr@p.

Nice to see you're refering to your own cr@p
And like i said, i don't you think you deserve to use your socalled 'Buddha' name, that username contradict the crap you are saying, but okay, if you really want to continue to make fun of your 'Buddha' name, then be our guest doing that here in this forum...

Everyone claims that their sources are the most reliable ever.

Come on, YOU claim everyone, so please point out all those everyone. Let me guess, you can't point out all those everyone, you are just spreading out you own cr@p nonsense again...

Don't get me started on one total fool here on ATS, who claims that we need to believe one Stewart Swerdloff.

Please point out who claim that everyone need to believe what Stewart Swerdloff says... Ah, let me guess, again you can't, you are just spreading out you own cr@p nonsense again... And guess what, you are NOT able to disprove what Stewart Swerdloff says...

Mr. Swerdloff, you see, stated that during the Montauk experiment, government agencies were able to open inter-dimensional portals by sexually molesting young boys and harvesting the enormous power of their orgasm. Using a special computer hooked up to the chair, to which these poor boys were strapped. Also, space aliens that would emerge from the portal liked to eat babies and small animals. And the source, of course, is totally reliable.

Come on, you need to point out where Swerdloff says that. Do you have any link that shows what you say there? You need to show links to point out what informations that back up what you are saying. Don't you really want to be taken seriously at all? Then you better stop making a fool out yourself...

And here we go again with star children, crystals and "informations".

Like i said, those "arguments" by 'Starchildren' are at least billions of times more reliable than you will ever be, because they know what they are talking about, while you don't... The crystal on the top of the pyramid are mentioned by independent persons who don't know each other... And not only that. Like i previously posted www.lost-civilizations.net...

A huge pyramid, in 10,000 feet of Atlantic water, was reported to have been found with a pulsating crystal on top of it, by Tony Benik's expedition. The group also found an opaque crystal tablet there, and reported that when a light was beamed through it, mysterious inscriptions became visible.

This crystal on top of a pyramid reportedly found at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean corroborates with what the 'Starchildren' says, and like the 5 year old Australian boy said >>No mommy! You got it all wrong! You don't know! Because i was there! They changed the density structure of the objects large and small, and they levitated the stones into place, and they placed a 'Crystal' on the top of the pyramids so they could communicate with other worlds!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Once again, thanks for admitting you are NOT able to disprove what 'Starchildren' says, also thanks for admitting that you are NOT able to prove your point, and also thanks for admitting that your claims have NO relation to reality.

Your assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to research the concept of burden of proof. In reasonable circles the burden typically falls on the one who is making the claim. Check it out. It's a fascinating concept.

While you're at it look for techniques to increase reading comprehension. That would go a long way towards preventing your arguments from self-destructing.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Energy is not same as force.

You need to point out where 'FreedomCommander' claim that Energy is the same a force, come on

Did you read all of the link therein? I know it's hard, because it's just so plain idiotic, but give it a try. You just may be cured.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by miniatus
No I don't believe the moon is a mothership.. I think it's a moon.. there are many of them in our solar system orbiting planets =)

Please correct me if I'm wrong but out of all the planets that have moons, 166 of moons, we're the only planet that has only one. That's enough for me to questions, why!

I totally agree with you and its one of very few that give a perfect eclipse of the sun,i said few but it might even be the only one for im not quite sure,its very early and it was a distant red ice show i heard it on,i think.

ill have a look now again for it.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join