It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Moon a Mothership ?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Not what I meant, I meant we will be chillin there.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

He probably also discussed the warning he received from the Pleiadians.
- The Orion Grays are NOT to be trusted ! -

That's pretending that the "Pleidians and the Orion Grays" actually exist, of course.

Does Tolec support you on this?

btw: how does this tie in to the moon being a mothership again?
edit on 12/26/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Sir, just wondering, have you heard of Dulce, NM?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by Anunaki10

Show to us all here in this forum how that youtube uploader lied

Here you go. From the YT vid description

While filming the moon on september the 15th 2012 with my telescope and Canon EOS 600D i spotted 13 orbs probably starting from a secret alien moonbase.

Take note of the date he claims he shot the vid, a vid which shows a full Moon. Now look at this Moon Phase Calendar.

I'll actually be impressed if you can grasp this simple proof that he lied.

Any questions?

Those very small photos of the moon from your provided Moon Phase Calendar link do not disprove that video clip... Any questions you ask? How about this: Why do you lie, 'DenyObfuscation' ?

The calendar shows that the 15th was the day before a new Moon. The Moon was not even in the night sky on the 15th. So you tell me how he shot video of a full moon on the date claimed.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

reply to post by Anunaki10

Show to us all here in this forum how that youtube uploader lied

Here you go. From the YT vid description

While filming the moon on september the 15th 2012 with my telescope and Canon EOS 600D i spotted 13 orbs probably starting from a secret alien moonbase.

Take note of the date he claims he shot the vid, a vid which shows a full Moon. Now look at this Moon Phase Calendar.

I'll actually be impressed if you can grasp this simple proof that he lied.

Any questions?

Those very small photos of the moon from your provided Moon Phase Calendar link do not disprove that video clip... Any questions you ask? How about this: Why do you lie, 'DenyObfuscation' ?

It proves that something is afoul with what the YT maker claims.

The Moon did NOT look like that on the night he says he was filming the orbs. The fact that his dates don't match up gives cause to question his "sighting".

He posted the YouTube video on the same night he claims to have filmed this. What's his excuse for getting the day so wrong? Maybe he'd try to claim "When I said that I filmed it on the same day I uploaded the video, what I really meant to say was that I filmed it 2 weeks before uploading the video". If so, that doesn't make any logical sense. How could he be so mistaken about whether he filmed it THAT night or filmed it (at least) two weeks prior?

Actually, maybe that wasn't his Moon video at all (considering he was wrong about the date it was filmed). I think he could have used someone else's nearly-full Moon video that was made some other time, and then doctored it, then claimed he filmed it on September 15.

edit on 12/27/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I can't believe some people on here still think the Moon doesn't rotate on its own axis we can see from Earth 59% of the Moon's surface if it didn't rotate guess what we could ONLY SEE 50%

This video shows the phases for 2013 with additional graphics and info you can see the wobble (libration) of the Moon thats what allows us to see slightly more than half the surface.

The Moon does rotate around its own axis deal with it.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Good post overall. Not to be picky but just a minor correction/clarification regarding

if it didn't rotate guess what we could ONLY SEE 50%

If that were the case we would actually see all of it. If the Moon were to rotate at any rate other than one rotation per revolution of Earth we would see all of it over time.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
No matter what the moon is or how it was formed, I doubt very much mankind and most other species we know could exist without it. Without the tides caused by the gravitational pull of the moon, our oceans would be no more than cesspools without oxygen, unable to support the marine life that we humans seem bent on killing off anyway.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

Really? Wind doesn't produce currents? Wind driven waves don't produce currents? Temperature differentials don't produce currents? Salinity differentials don't produce currents? Seems there are quite a few things which would keep the oceans from stagnating.
edit on 12/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Good post overall. Not to be picky but just a minor correction/clarification regarding

if it didn't rotate guess what we could ONLY SEE 50%

If that were the case we would actually see all of it. If the Moon were to rotate at any rate other than one rotation per revolution of Earth we would see all of it over time.

DOH!
Sorry your correct what I should have said if it's rotation about it's axis exactly matched the time it takes to orbit we would see 50%

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Unless I can actually get a first hand look at the moon, I would have to say it's just a moon.

Speculation is great, but I think if one needs actually proof it has to be gotten first hand.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

what I should have said if it's rotation about it's axis exactly matched the time it takes to orbit we would see 50%

Not exactly. It's rotation does match the time it takes to orbit Earth. So now you've made me research the reason why we can see more than 50% over time. I knew libration occurred but wasn't exactly sure why.
I found this so, thanks.

Believe it or not, the moon nods both yes and no.
The nods or movements are called librations. The slow nod “no” from side to side, which lets us see first one “cheek” of the moon and then the other, is called longitudinal libration.
The nod “yes,” which shows us the “forehead” and then the “chin” of the moon, is called latitudinal libration. Don’t stand outside in the cold waiting for the man in the moon to nod to you, though.
It takes two weeks for him to move his head downward and another two weeks to bring it back up again to complete the nod. Longitudinal librations are caused by changes in the speed at which the moon orbits the earth.
Latitudinal librations are caused by the tilting of the moon on its axis as it makes this orbit.

amazingfactsworld.com...

I didn't know that.

edit on 27-12-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: On second thought, no edit.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Hi Re rotation I have found this

How long does it take the Moon to go around the Earth? It takes 27 days, 7 hours, 43 minutes, 11.47 seconds. The Moon rotates upon its axis in 29.53 Earth days.

Not the same

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

How long does it take the Moon to go around the Earth? It takes 27 days, 7 hours, 43 minutes, 11.47 seconds. The Moon rotates upon its axis in 29.53 Earth days.

Not the same

What's the source for that? I want to get this sorted out and understand it all.

ETA:

In fact, the Moon takes 27.3 days to turn once on its axis. But the Moon also takes 27.3 days to complete one orbit around the Earth. Because the Moon’s rotation time is exactly the same amount of time it takes to complete an orbit, it always presents the same face to the Earth, and one face away.
www.universetoday.com...

29.53 days is about the time between phases which is a little more than one revolution.
edit on 27-12-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Not the same

What's the source for that? I want to get this sorted out and understand it all.

A couple of different sites but look at your own link above amazingfactsworld!

Moon Phases
edit on 27-12-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

29.53 days is about the time between phases which is a little more than one revolution.

The synodic period. Because the Earth is orbiting the Sun and the Moon is orbiting the Earth the synodic period does not match the orbital period of the Moon. The Earth moves a bit each month.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The synodic period. Because the Earth is orbiting the Sun and the Moon is orbiting the Earth the synodic period does not match the orbital period of the Moon. The Earth moves a bit each month.

Right, I'm trying to explain that the interval between phases is more than one rev. Rotation is once per rev.

Started here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Here's a video that everyone can benefit from watching www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The moon is not a mothership in my opinion. While some might think this kind of moonbat philosophy insults the forums intelligence, I believe in the 1st amendment. Carry on

*bump*

edit on 28-12-2012 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

Sir, just wondering, have you heard of Dulce, NM?

Yes, it's just an Apache Indian Reservation. UFO Hunters went there.
An indian guide took them to the top of Archuleta Mesa.
The guide described air shafts about 8 feet in diameter.
MJ-12 built underground bases on indian reservations and at Area 51 in 1954.

The reptilians prefer warm and dry locations.
They use the Grays as middlemen for negotiations.

The treaty was a deception / Trojan Horse.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join