It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How were the pyramids really built?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

THEORY is not tantamount to FACT. otherwise i'd probably just have conformed to the norm where i'm from and accepted geezus kryst into my heart!

the fact is that NO ONE knows exactly how the pyramids were built, and that's what makes them so freaking cool and so much fun to study.

personally, I believe that several generations collaborated across time to build the monuments and that probably combinations of all of these theories were used. but that's just what i believe, not what i KNOW. and i'd love to DEBATE these ideas with you or anyone.

you own a piece of the pyramid?? lol that's a good one. i'd put it on the shelf right next to your chunk of the cross and that mold of bigfoot's foot you took.
edit on 17-6-2012 by RicoMarston because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The pyramids were constructed by a lost advanced earthly civilization that had technology that is lost in the sands of time. It is also possible the ancient architecture is from a civilization from earth only on another dimensional plane/or timeline. More likely then not though they were constructed by humans. A few thousand years into the future when whatever evolved species looks at the left over monuments that we left behind... they will think of us as primatives and figure that maybe everything was created by other worldly methods because no data would exist of how the structures we have created were made.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
recently proven by electroscopic analysis that the stone was not natural......In fact it is not not quite understood how they made the concrete so closely resembling the natural type of stone .....
Definately poured.......the aliens are officially debunked

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

Manpower...

Vast numbers of slaves, hand tools, ropes, levers, log rollers etc; and no penalty clauses for being behind schedule ?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit
reply to post by InfoKartel

Yea. I was bitching about light pollution the other day. I really wish I could experience the night sky without it.

I'm a westerner. I just happen to do a little research past what my TV tells me. =/

Yea instead of what TV tells you its what "Google" tells you...whats the difference? Since you did so much research maybe you can explain to me why it is we couldn't duplicate those structures today? Maybe address BaalBek? PumaPunku? etc...or we just going to look at the leaves on the trees in this forest and call it "an hours worth of educated research" and make some conclusions and laugh at people looking at the whole picture?

Maybe you could explain the logic and reasoning behind building such enormous structures that ultimately end up being simple tombs? Maybe you can explain the cost/investment to benefit/return ratio on constructing a world wonder to entomb a single person that wasn't even found to be inside it?

I'm not necessarily saying aliens did it but your hours worth of research from Google conclusion leaves A LOT to be desired and is no where near enough to justify your ridicule of those who believe anything otherwise...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

Because the sides of the things so damned massive. easier to do in segments.

I think that MIT did a materials study that identified, from the internal densities and crystallography, that the limestone blocks (the most numerous) were actually concreted and set. The higher density stone was always at the base of the blocks.

In examining the blocks with gamma ray equipment, they also believe that they have found discarded and broken wooden handled tools set inside some blocks.

Also, it is possible that the pyramids are not set blocks all the way through. With enough sand available, you could just build internal and external retaining walls then fill the spaces you don't want to use with sand. For additional stability, you could cap individual layers to prevent the sand from flowing away from where it is bearing loads.

... and to those saying we couldn't move such large stones without steel & motors, Google the "Thunder Stone" (used in the St Petersburg monument to Peter the Great). It weighed 1,250 tons and they moved it 6 kilometers over land. They tout this as "the largest stone ever moved by man".

edit on 17/6/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

Once again. I'm pretty sure when they say the number of blocks that went into building the pyramids they add in the outside masonry.

I'm going to low ball my guess here (it is just a guess) and say 2/3 of the number of blocks the ancient alien crowd say were (or suggest) used in building the pyramids were really just small easily installed bricks. I'm heading to bed don't have time to do more research on it right now.

Maybe someone feels like crunching the numbers? I'm willing to bet you get a much more manageable time frame once you take this into account.

He who controls the flow of information controls the results.

Don't let them control your information. Get out there do some internet field work like myself ( yea I admit it. piff we can't all afford to be out in the field asking the tough questions, digging around in the dirt.).

Luckily in this day and age we all have a wealth of knowledge at our finger tips. Try not to get yours from only one source.

Will read more of the comments later but for now its late and time to hit the sack.

Peace

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
According to the Sumerian texts the Annunakki built them as the location was a central transport hub.

I laugh at the Egyptologists saying humans built them and the main pyramid took 20 years. There's a couple of million blocks in that pyramid and it was worked out that us humans would have had to have quarried, transported (over I00 miles if my memory is correct), positioned and set a block every 3 1/2 minutes to complete it in that time frame. All this supposedly with wooden hammers, copper chisels and rope.

Yeah right....

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

edit on 19-6-2012 by Chargeit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The bigger question is who and how moved the stone plates under Jerusalem and in Lebanon under Alexander's temple of Zeus.

And most importantly, OK, there has been many megalythic structures build all over, how come not a single drawing or documentation was made of the ropes and primitive machines that were used for building them? It definitely makes you question the assumption that is given in encyclopedias because no such primitive machines were ever documented when building the Pyramids, those plates I mentioned, some other places..

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
From about 35:15 into this conference

Mary Rodwell mention a 5 year old boy who reportedly got angry at his mother, because the mother tried to convince the boy that the slaves built the pyramids, were the mother said to her son >>The pyramids were built by many slaves who placed the stone-blocks by physical hard workNO MOM! YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG! YOU DON'T KNOW, BECAUSE I WAS THERE! THEY CHANGED THE DENSITY OF THE OBJECTS STRUCTURE LARGE AND SMALL AND LEVITATED THE STONES INTO PLACE AND THEY PLACED A CRYSTAL ON THE TOP TO COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER WORLDS

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Wow alot of people really think that the piramids of giza are just a pile of stones thats really wrong.
Look up the work of Graham Hancock his books are really interesting,never heard of the water erotion and that the sphinx in the past looked different more like a lion. Don't get me wrong i don't really think that aliens built it but probably, some advanced civilization before the deluge.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I have a question for someone. Thier is talk that a cap at one time possible of gold was ontop of the pyramids. Does anyone know anything about that?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
Mary Rodwell mention a 5 year old boy who reportedly got angry at his mother, because the mother tried to convince the boy that the slaves built the pyramids, were the mother said to her son >>The pyramids were built by many slaves who placed the stone-blocks by physical hard workNO MOM! YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG! YOU DON'T KNOW, BECAUSE I WAS THERE! THEY CHANGED THE DENSITY OF THE OBJECTS STRUCTURE LARGE AND SMALL AND LEVITATED THE STONES INTO PLACE AND THEY PLACED A CRYSTAL ON THE TOP TO COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER WORLDS

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
You might consider giving "The Law of One" - Ra Material.

lawofone.info...

will do the trick. Although the entire reading is, in my opinion, a great undertaking if into that kind of stuff. But it's also broken up, categorized, summarized; really easy to search through, the whole works. Quite popular, many support forums have also sprouted. But search for "pyramids", and the website will provide insight into this matter. I've seen many modern confirmations and consistencies with what I've read. Although it may seem beyond, this book and the intended message are invaluable.

Plus, they'll provide as good an explanation as any as to the answer to your question.

Star for you... Keep up the curiosity

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I would love to be able to see the night sky without any pollution!! That would be so awesome!

Can you even imagine what the night sky used to look like back when the galaxies were closer!? So awe inspiring I bet...hmmm..Heaven like.

Wouldn't it be cool to have a Earth Day with all continents participating?! For Earth Day no one uses lights (except candles) past a certain time (in their region) and really give us a chance to really see a TRUE night sky..

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The Annunaki:

"Anunnaki" literally means "those who came from heaven to
earth". In the Old Testament these "heavenly" visitors are
called "Anakim".

One group of Anunnaki Remnants built
the pyramids by employing massive amounts of forced human labour and
advanced technology. These sites were used as launching pads for
spacecrafts for the privileged classes of the Anunnaki Remnants.

The early Egyptians who built the great pyramids and the Sphinx were
also Anunnaki Remnants from Atlantis whom the Anunnaki Elite had
intended to annihilate when they destroyed Atlantis. When they
returned to Earth after destroying Atlantis, they saw Anunnaki
Remnants' cultures.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocket9244
The early Egyptians who built the great pyramids and the Sphinx were
also Anunnaki Remnants from Atlantis whom the Anunnaki Elite had
intended to annihilate when they destroyed Atlantis. When they
returned to Earth after destroying Atlantis, they saw Anunnaki
Remnants' cultures.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The Atlanteans began to acquire a feeling of uniqueness about their culture and wanted to eliminate Lemuria so that they could become the mother country. The Atlanteans began forming alliances with renegade Pleidans and Alpha Centaurians which had Hierarchical systems of government . They accomplished the destruction of Lemuria by taking the Earth's moon (Earth had 2 moons in those times) out of orbit by using force fields until it was as close as possible to the Lemurian empire, and then the moon was destroyed resulting in a catastrophic shower of meteors. This destroyed much of Lemuria, but this also resulted in many pressures being inflicted upon the tectonic plates : resulting in the gas chambers under Lemuria to implode and thus sink most of the Lemurian continent.

AGARTHA/SHAMBHALLAH - Yu empire would not bow down to the hierarchical rule of Atlantis and Libyan/Egyptian empires and was thus forced to literally go underground. Today, they form what is known as the Kingdom of Agartha or Shamballah.

AUTOCRACY WAS BORN - Atlantis formed 10 ruling districts, each with their own king. These kings together formed the governing council of Atlantis.- The royal governing council of Atlantis decide that a new form of government was desperately needed in which a superior ruling class could be established and sustained by their pretense that they had been empowered by a God-Force. Autocracy was thus born and was in full control enforcing a period of peace and stability. To achieve control over the populace, they started experiment with the people's DNA and genetics . This resulted in the peoples consciousness being reduced, life spans contracted and psychic/spiritual abilities dramatically decreasing. Throughout the years there were many wars among the various empires due to underground movements of people that wanted to have the Lemurian "philosophy" back in place (i.e. no hierarchy). These wars led to vast destruction. As a last resort the warring empires decided to attack the opponents crystal temples (which were responsible for maintaining two frozen layers of water about 15,000 - 30,000 feet above ground which protected people on Earth from the harmful sun's rays and also ensured a stable weather pattern at all times). Unfortunately, the attacks were made simultaneously and caused the Firmament (the water layers) to be broken down and thus millions of gallons of water thus poured down onto the surface causing what is known biblically as "The Great Flood" .The breakdown of the Firmament also resulted in the polar icecaps freezing and also the many climatic variations we have today to form.

AFTER THE FLOOD - Only about 2 million people survived the Flood from an original 65 known million. Unfortunately many of the survivors were the mutant humans that had been genetically altered by the Atlanteans into a much lower state of consciousness. Also, the fact that the firmament was now no longer in existence resulted in the DNA and thus consciousness breaking down even further. A few different renegades from Pleides, Alpha and Beta Centauri came to different places on Earth after the Flood, seeing it as an opportune time to establish their own desired ideologies and also be seen as "godlike" and thus reverenced. Being already genetically altered, the surviving humans were therefore easily controlled by these renegades.

According to Cherokee indians Pleiadian star people came to Atlantis in ancient times, intermingled with Earth inhabitants, and having children with the beginnings of higher consiousness
edit on 22-6-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join