It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hill Shooting Reports Are Fiction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rgzing

Since this story unfolded, I've been getting all of my information from this site. The mainstream media can go [SNIP] themselves, because I don't listen to a single damn word that they spew out.

Also, I haven't had cable for over 4 years now.
edit on 17-12-2012 by sumgai because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

DISTRACTION? This website is a distraction. The Internet is a distraction. Twitter and Facebook are distractions. Video games and television are distractions. Sitchin and the rest of the doomers and false prophets are DISTRACTIONS!

No, this (as you called it) Sandy Hook DHS exercise is not a distraction, it is a tragedy committed by an individual for what reason we are not sure of yet.

edit on 17-12-2012 by Feltrick because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2012 by Feltrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rgzing

Stars and Flags for a thread who's title is incorrect, right off the bat....Kinda makes OP's post fiction as well.

It was Sandy Hook, not Sandy Hill.

SMDH

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rgzing

I too was confused about this. I heard some of the same things such as
The mother was found shot dead in her apartment.
The mother was shot at the school
The brother and mother were shot at the school.
The brother was arrested and misidentified as the shooter.
The brother had the shooters ID.
Medical examiners determined children were shot several times with a high powered rifle.
The rifle was found in a vehicle...

I stopped watching the BS surrounding the medias point of view since no one can get anything straight.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Apparently, when in physical form the ruling class bleed just as we all do while in physical form. Therefore, the ruling class fear an armed population. In the days ahead we may witness many more, what appearers to be random mass murders. Goggle "The Greenbaum Speech".
For thousands of years the ruling class have worked to keep us dumbed down, unaware of who and what we are as a species. They have worked to keep us divided along ethnic lines using religious dogma and our ignorance of creational law. Is it time to begin reuniting as a species. Are we ready to rejoin the rest of the creation? Are we really ready to create order, or will we just continue creating chaos as many of the Atlanteans did? Do the ruling class exist by chance, or by our subconscious choice? Things are not what they seem, the paradox does have a solution. www.focusonrecovery.net...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Arm chair experts, inaccuracy immeadiately leads to a conspiricay. I am sure none of you Einsteins have every been involved in a truly SHTF moment. Even highly trained individuals can be lost in the fog of war, we people are more to blame as the MSM is such a rush to put a story out before the facts are even in gotta get those ratings. You must have some screws loose to think every incident like this is Government mind control, how about our society has been degraded since we remove religion and parental responsibilty. These things never happened 20 years ago, I carried a gun in the rear of my pick up truck everyday to schools like hundreds or thousands of other young, the thought we never had occurred to us to use it for other than it's intended purpose.

The governments plan is BS what you see is God's plan in action. I will pray for the world as it is only getting started.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
In one instance they mentioned that the weapon used in the shooting was the rifle,later the same rifle is found in the trunk of the car,then they said the shotter used two guns the glock and another.The press also mentioned that the wounds substained by the victims were horrible graphic,and well they ALSO mentioned that he gunman was intercepted by the principal and the psychologist of the school and that act of heroism got them killed.If the police finds a rifle in the trunk of the car and mentioned that the gun used was a rifle,to me there was a second shooter.why??..because one was using the rifle and the other the guns.in a moment of desperation its proven that human strength goes to an uncharted territory,why this two women couldnt overpower one single guy loaded with guns rifle ammo,bullet proff vest ,if he got more gear that cut range of motion in a figth?...because there was one other person at the scene.at least is what i think about all this misinfo-desinfo game.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The biggest problem I have with it is the fact they "reported" the AR-15 was found in car. Then low and behold it's the one the nutcase used. Really? The script can't be followed if the main weapon they want to keep us from having was left in the car. It's not about the hand guns it's about the assault rifles as they call them. I like how they the MSM keep saying the makes of the guns over and over. Bushmaster, Glock, Sig Sauer. All fine weapons in the hands of a sane individual without mental health issue's.

I may take some heat for saying this, but the blame if there's any to be handed out to anyone other than the shooter. Is the shooters mother & father & brother. AS all three had intricate dealing with the shooter... They knew him better than anyone in the world. I heard she once told a baby sitter " Never turn your back on my son". And this same woman allowed the son to play violent video games and involved him with firearms, all the while knowing what he the shooter was capable of doing.

The shooter had obvious mental issue's. I wonder what type of psychotic drugs he was taking. Most alll say the side effects are thoughts of suicide and homicide. Why arent we hearing about these meds? I feel for the families and morn their loss''s. But the gun did not do this did alone. Would it have been a better scenario of he went in took all of them hostage and then blew himself and the kids up? NO. Or cut the throats of 26 people? No. There's somthing about this one that smells of fish.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rgzing

The very first report I heard also said there was another murder in the town that day and they believed it was connected to the school shooting.

They clearly stated the person at the check in point let him go in...they may have changed this because of death threats to that poor person, who wouldn't let in a Teachers son. That means he could not have been carrying a "rifle" that they said was in the car trunk and they said he used a handgun in the shootings.

Shooting each 3-11 times.

The "personality disorder diagnosis can be made on nearly anyone so tells one nothing at all.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I've not read all the replies, but has anyone realised that the media refer to the Adam's mother as Nancy Lanza or Ms Lanza, even though she's supposed to have been divorced for 5 years. Adam's Father is called Pete Lanza, so unless she married her brother, she'd have a different surname wouldn't she?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Dad is found dead in NJ, no Dad is alive living in CT.
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

This would explain the initial report that another person was dead in town and they believed it was related to the school shootings...
Dad was supposed to be dead I think.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dJbdJb

Not really. My parents have been divorced for over 16 years, my mother never remarried, and she still uses my Father's surname. Never asked her why, suppose it's simpler to keep her name the same.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syyth007
reply to post by dJbdJb

Not really. My parents have been divorced for over 16 years, my mother never remarried, and she still uses my Father's surname. Never asked her why, suppose it's simpler to keep her name the same.

Ah right. I didn't even know you could do that.
Never mind.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rgzing

They are saying the guy in the back row 3rd over is him...in pajamas? Look at the odd pattern on the arm of the guy next to him...is this photo fake?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I didn't know he shot his Mother at home!

Before Friday's rampage, authorities said, Adam Lanza killed his mother in her home in Newtown's Sandy Hook community, after which the school takes its name. Adam was living with his mother, two law enforcement sources said. The other son, Ryan, was living in New Jersey.

What!

Neighbor Gina McDade said Nancy Lanza was a "stay-at-home mom" and not a teacher or part-time employee of Sandy Hook Elementary, as some media reports stated.

Nancy Lanza had earlier worked in finance in Boston and Connecticut, said a friend who knew her well but who didn't want her name published. Nancy Lanza had retired or was on a break from her career, but she was not a teacher, the friend said.

The Aunt said she was wealthy and didn't need to work also.

The Aunt says he was not violent..

Marsha Lanza, an aunt to Adam Lanza, described him as a "quiet, nice kid," but he had issues with learning, she said. Her husband is brother to Adam Lanza's father.

"He was definitely the challenge of the family in that house. Every family has one," she told CNN affiliate WLS. "They have one. I have one. But never in trouble with the law, never in trouble with anything."

"It was just a nice, normal family," neighbor Rhonda Cullen said Saturday, recalling a recurring neighborhood ladies night over the Bunco dice game.

Said Cullen, struggling to make sense of the weaponry and the carnage: "Something doesn't add up."

The reports of a blog saying she was afraid of her son seems a lie.

"She never felt threatened, or she would have said something," Marsha Lanza said.

Interesting

But ATF Special Assistant Agent Gene Marquez said his agency "has not been able to uncover any evidence that the mother and the son were actively engaged in going to the gun ranges, practicing marksmanship, or anything of that nature."

www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
You can add this to your list as well.

That was a screenshot taken from the town's newspaper but the link to that story is now dead for some reason.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well this says a lot and another genius too.

"You could definitely tell he was a genius," Israel told CNN, adding she hadn't talked with him since middle school. "He was really quiet, he kept to himself." His former bus driver, Marsha Moskowitz, told CNN affiliate WABC that he was "a nice kid, very polite" like his brother. "It's a shock to even know (the family)," she said. "You can't understand what happened." A former classmate told CNN affiliate WCBS that Adam Lanza "was just a kid" -- not a troublemaker, not antisocial, not suggesting in any way that he could erupt like this. "I don't know who would do anything like this," the classmate said, before walking away distraught. "This is unspeakable."

www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
One thing I learned very early on in broadcasting school:

Nothing on TV is true. Not even the news.

At best, it is an account of some of the information as filtered through the storyteller, in the case of TV news, it is the reporter, assignment editor, copy writer, news reader. All of those people have biases and editorial influence over the final product.

Add a certain political deference to the mix, and decisions are made to omit certain information, add other information that may or may not be true to flesh out the "story". To support a narrative that supports the powers that you show deference to.

edit on 17-12-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Origin
reply to post by rgzing

CIA operative? Mind control? Don't you understand that believing in that sort of kookiness is what led this mother/son to this tragic end?
Thanks for having common sense, their isn't a lot of it here anymore.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You are also an adult who has lived in this world long enough to know that in any crime scene, the information isn't available for quite some time.

You also know that unless it was released by the police, it may be in error. As others have pointed out, because of newsrooms wanting it to get out first.

I will also point out that people despite knowing this, still took the information and spread it on here like wildfire, and are just as guilty.

If you think that information being released 8 minutes after the event is factual, then you deserve to be duped.

So much was released long before the police made a statement.

Is it fiction? no. Is it rumor? Yes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join