It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hill Shooting Reports Are Fiction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It seems that the media has a real problem with being truthful. If you followed this story over the past 48 hours it has changed from:

Mother being a teacher and he shot her and students at the school.
Principle let him in the school because she knew him. Shooter shot his way in.
He shot children with a rifle but the rifle is found in car.
He shot children with hand guns but medical examiner says they were shot with rifle.
Brother was with the shooter. Brother was not with the shooter.
Brother was the shooter. Shooter had brothers ID
Mother is a gun toting lady.
Mother and son go and shoot gun a practice range often. ATF say no evidence of shooting range practice.
Mother was a teacher, mother was a substitute teacher, mother was a teacher’s aid, and mother was a part time stock broker.
Shooter is autistic, aspergers, personality disorder, anti-social, problem child.
Shooter is highly educated and very intelligent.

This is just the list of items I can recall from watching TV, and reading various articles on the internet. I am not going to mention any source because it appears to me that all sources are equally guilty of providing knowingly false information. I feel it has been done for rating, political agenda, and sensationalism.

Our news sources are so skewed, and intentional so. Also, they not only do sound bites but it is now obvious they are willing to make up stories just to get better ratings or to push some social political agenda. This one event much like 9/11 needs to make us take a hard look at the integrity of our media. They are so powerful and reach every inch of the world that serious ramifications should be put into place for false reporting. The new media overall is much like the weatherman or woman they can be completely wrong day after day and no consequences. Plus, it appears to be a conspiracy of all the new organizations working together reporting the same inaccurate or intentionally false information.

What do you think about this issue? I am tired of 4 news media outlets being able to falsely report any story without ramifications. I think some sort of facts checking must be required before releasing information. I am just waiting to find out the shooter was a CIA operative and mind controlled to do this in order to change gun laws. I am not intending to be insensitive to this tragedy and I just tired of the outright lies being told.

edit on 16-12-2012 by rgzing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Wow I did not even finish typing my post and I find this. Shoot is CIA MKUltra. The link to this story on ATS is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
rejoice people.

we are being treated to a 'revelation of the method' moment.

their modus operandi is being exposed.

they owned the media, faked s**t left, right and center (9/11, 7/7, Oslo etc.),
all to further agendas.

is their day through?

here's hoping.

let the strenght within out.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Congratulations on an excellent summation of the evolving story.

I could add that the story went from 3 people shot to a varying number shot to 27 shot.
When if you knew they were supposedly so many to start with when you went in why was
original reports only three, one of whom was shot in the foot.
Shot in the foot person hasn't been heard from since.

Dad is found dead in NJ, no Dad is alive living in CT.

I could see being a little bit wrong at first, but how much the story changed is just stunning.

And I can't stress enough that it seemed intentional by showing the little white sign saying
Sandy Hook School and all the people running around and LE cars and emergency vehicles
that people mistook this as being filmed at the school when all the while this was at the Fire
Department up the street.
Apparently that sign is out by Riverside Rd. when the school is at the dead end of Dickinson
Dr.

Somebody even posted a USA today article with a map showing a school on Queen Ct. which
was no where near the scene of the shooting.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Nice collection of the BS they are trying to shove down the sheep's throat.

I am convinced now there is a greater conspiracy here...this was not random...but I don't have time to put my theory down so here is a link to another thread I spelled it out.

Conspiracy theory

It is also fully possible that what we are witnessing is the absolute worst examples of journalism and reporting ever. If that is the case, we all need to be highly p!ssed off and let the media know it. If it turns out they were just making sh!t up to "scoop" the other networks...they should be penalized, fined or something...

But I think there is something fishy here that goes very high....it's just a gut feeling I have.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Thank you for your addition I forgot about the person shot in the foot and the father. I wish I had put that in my orginal post. Thanks!!! I gave them the latitude for the number because of the story developing. But like you I noticed and it just continued to climb. That part of the story was heartbreaking. But you are so right.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
A breath of sanity shall be injected.

The deadliest school massacre in US history was in 1927. Why its aftermath matters now
By Lenore Skenazy — December 15, 2012
qz.com...

The media is out to make a buck, to be first, regardless of accuracy.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
What you say is so very true... This story has changed directions so many times and I guarantee you that it won't end there....

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Are the stories actually false, or are they discrepancies aired by different media and news stations.
I'm not saying there is no fly in the ointment, I'm just saying are you 100% sure?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rgzing

What happened to the alleged "second shooter?"

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
First, it's Sandy Hook.... not Sandy Hill. I grew up less than 10 miles from where that senseless tragedy occurred. I agree though, that the news was all over the map on Friday. I had no idea what the truth was until yesterday afternoon and who knows if what I learned is even accurate at this point.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Stan71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Oh, he was just cutting wood out there next to a school without an axe or a chainsaw, dontcha know?

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It has nothing to do with being truthful, their goal is not to lie. The goal is to have the information FIRST. And we as a society made that the goal ourselves.

How many read the article on CNN, MSNC, FOX, and then immediately refreshed the page or looked to see what other sites were reporting?
How many sites did you visit to find the most recent information?
How many sites did you visit to compare information?
How often did you check twitter and/or Facebook?

By you, I mean all of us, myself included.

The name of the game today is to be first. We as a society have put speed above accuracy. Think back to the elections in 2008 and the hubbub that surrounded news stations incorrectly calling the election. What was the penalty for that again? Exactly my point....none.

We tolerate inaccuracies -- often we get an "oops, sorry" after the fact -- and never even worry about fact as long as they are telling us something when we want to be told something.

Look at Benghazi. Not one person on this site can say the original story even remotely resembled the facts as they stand now. We were lied to by a hoard of politicians to the point where our own President stood and chastised the First Amendment.

Where is the outrage?
Where is the demand for facts?
Where is the accountability?

The scariest part is people don't even realize how dangerous this precedence is. Want to really control, confuse, and divide the populace? You get them to the point where they believe first and question later. Then you send out two or three conflicting sound bites. Depending on the situation, instant chaos. Exactly where we are heading in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I remember there being 2 shooters, at least it was reported this way in the UK.
They were saying they believed one of the shooters was dead and that the police were still looking for the other who fled.

The 2 shooters was reported for a good few hours at first and now no mention.... they just stopped talking about it.

I know these things move quickly and obviously details are sketchy, but someone at the school or the police must have been telling the press this stuff?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
that is why they say "the investigation is ongoing"...of course the story changes, new facts are revealed as the investigation goes on...and i know this is difficult to believe, but, some things are never known or found out.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

How much ongoing investigation was required to know when the cops went in that there were not three people shot but 27?

The very first link I read clearly stated 3 people.
That means somebody intentionally went to the media and leaked that story.
Only to come back and say 10 shot, 14 shot, when dang, if there really were
27 shot then they should have been able to count that high and report it.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This has been repeated too many times - they wanted to be first and the story was put out wrong because of it. I call BS. This is just spreading more misinformation. So all the news outlets were wrong because they tried to "be first"?

Originally posted by lpowell0627
It has nothing to do with being truthful, their goal is not to lie. The goal is to have the information FIRST. And we as a society made that the goal ourselves.

How many read the article on CNN, MSNC, FOX, and then immediately refreshed the page or looked to see what other sites were reporting?
How many sites did you visit to find the most recent information?
How many sites did you visit to compare information?
How often did you check twitter and/or Facebook?

By you, I mean all of us, myself included.

The name of the game today is to be first. We as a society have put speed above accuracy. Think back to the elections in 2008 and the hubbub that surrounded news stations incorrectly calling the election. What was the penalty for that again? Exactly my point....none.

We tolerate inaccuracies -- often we get an "oops, sorry" after the fact -- and never even worry about fact as long as they are telling us something when we want to be told something.

Look at Benghazi. Not one person on this site can say the original story even remotely resembled the facts as they stand now. We were lied to by a hoard of politicians to the point where our own President stood and chastised the First Amendment.

Where is the outrage?
Where is the demand for facts?
Where is the accountability?

The scariest part is people don't even realize how dangerous this precedence is. Want to really control, confuse, and divide the populace? You get them to the point where they believe first and question later. Then you send out two or three conflicting sound bites. Depending on the situation, instant chaos. Exactly where we are heading in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
How about the media just waits until their information is proven without a doubt? Can't do that though, because people would have to wait and they would start to tune out.

Your post got me thinking because we all flock to whatever media of our choice when things happen to get the latest information, even if that information may be fabricated, unknown, used for propoganda, or just plain inaccurate because the people who are supposed to check did not do their job properly. There is no credibility reality check for the media, and no responsibility anywhere. Look at the Treyvon Martin case, the media actually edited out and doctored sound media, and what will happen to them? A huge civil case should be brought against them if it already hasn't. We all know they do what they do for profit, and to propagandize for whoever their puppet master may be.

We have to vote with our eyes. If we quit following mainstream media, it will hit them where it hurts, kick em' right in the financials, so to speak.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I posted about the second shooter in another thread last night. The source where the article and image came from got "scrubbed": that is, the article was updated on the 16th and all info pertaining to the "eyewitness" of a the second shooter was removed.

CT shooting– Man in camouflage pants grabbed by police – Was suspected of being second shooter?

We found this earlier and it was SCRUBBED! (who can do that?)

Eyewitness News reporters on the Observed a man in camouflage gear being taken away from the staging area. He screamed to people in the area that he was not involved in the shooting.‏

deadlinelive.info...

Initial report that's still up (below). They claimed the second shooter was the brother at first, but the brother was actually the guy who was telling CNN to F-off via Facebook/Twitter, and was also in another state. Then they changed it to Adam Lanza having his brother, Ryan's, ID, but the second shooter was claimed to be Ryan. What's this talk of a girlfriend and other friend missing in NJ though?

A law enforcement official says the suspect in the Connecticut school shootings is 24-year-old Ryan Lanza and that his younger brother is being held for questioning as a possible second shooter. The law enforcement official says the boys' mother, Nancy Lanza, works at the school as a teacher.

The official also said Ryan Lanza's girlfriend and another friend are missing in New Jersey.
news.yahoo.com...

Article here talking about WP and CBS reporting on the second shooter and that he's been taken in for questioning. They also took Ryan Lanza into custody, shown in the video below. The video also mentions the second shooter at the end but these are initial reports.

According to a report by ABC News on Friday, the shooter was armed with four weapons.

Also on Friday, the Washington Post reported that an individual was in police custody who might have been a possible second shooter.

CBS news reported: “Another person was being held in police custody after he was detained in the woods near the school wearing camouflage pants.”
www.presstv.ir...

The media almost seemed ready for this and jumped on it all like a pack of vultures, but there seems to be a few sticks thrown into the spokes by unforeseen difficulties, like that second shooter, reports of a shotgun, and the mother being a mystery. There's a lot of disinfo and misinfo going on here. Lanza also had a bullet-proof vest, and his story closely resembles the Joker's (cinema shooter). Both their fathers are suspect too from what I heard.

God rest ye merry little ones.
I wanted to cry last night because I strongly feel they were sacrificed. That's my feeling on the matter. I don't typically participate in these kinds of stories and threads either, but this one seems particularly fishy, especially because how the media has pounced on it, and all the chaos in the public (which was echoed on this site as well), gun "dilemma," and so on.

Cheers..

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
reply to post by jimmyx

How much ongoing investigation was required to know when the cops went in that there were not three people shot but 27?

The very first link I read clearly stated 3 people.
That means somebody intentionally went to the media and leaked that story.
Only to come back and say 10 shot, 14 shot, when dang, if there really were
27 shot then they should have been able to count that high and report it.

When should we decide to put these news agencies in the category with Sorcha Faal? As in-- not to be trusted to provide reliable information...

When I first came to this website, I had never heard of Sorcha Faal, but I kept seeing comments that would dismiss a report based solely on the fact that the reporter's name was Sorcha Faal. Every time I asked, I always got an answer along the lines of "...this source (Sorcha) is not reliable."

Well... for those who have eyes to see, go read the Opening Post again. Hmmm...?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join