It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hill Shooting Reports Are Fiction

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus

Originally posted by hurdygurdy
I know this is really out there but what if as a collective, we can alter and/or create realities. What if this massacre was an event that was staged [fake] to distract the collective mind from focusing on December 21st doom. The plot keeps thickening and it seems there's an obvious and deliberate mind@#$% going on here. What if we really are that good. What if enough people had the same thoughts of an outcome for 12/21 and combine that with all the [supposed] incoming energies. Might that be enough to create TEOTWAWKI? Is it possible Sandy Hook is a distraction to prevent our thoughts from unifying and creating a doomsday event on Friday?

Do we have verified real ATS goodguys that actually live in the area, are not 'schills' that can really verify the shooting, the reality of this not being staged, them knowing family of friends who were victims?

This whole frikin thing is filling with potholes and questions and the appearance of fraud, not only this thread but others here like the principal being alive or dead. Too many stories floating around...... I don't like to think this was a conspiracy, but it 'Seems' like too many leads are unwinding this event....
edit on 22-12-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

This shill thing is pretty popular. What makes then a shill to you, should they exist.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
reply to post by bknapple32

To meet the President for a memorial for your daughter you are going to make another one wear her
sister's dress?

That's just...words escape me.

When my sister was killed, the last thing in the world I would have done is wear one of her dresses to her
memorial or funeral.
I don't know anybody who would do that.

Are you attempting to argue with the king of logic?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HexagonSun
More Bad acting...
www.youtube.com...

Where do they find these people?

www.youtube.com...

Looks like surrender on behalf of a bullied nation. Maybe I'm just seeing a spate of doppelgangers who wear their hair exactly the same, and are spitting images, and involved in the same 1st and 2nd amendment take downs. (lawyer in batman hoax = actor in this black op):

www.youtube.com...

Listen, I get it. zionist operated technofascism is scaring the bejesus out of everyone, so the threads are killed, the people called crazy and insensitive, on and on it goes. Maybe it's time for a little youtube instead of ats. But do not sign in, they are, as always, programming skynet with everything from what you look at to what you like.

I just knew there was a 'baum' at the end of 'green'.

I think they are fearful that no one will forgive them, for their shenanigans in the last couple of decades, so they pulled out all the stops. Well I think they are correct. Prepare for rahm to start state line checkpoints for anything and everything you can imagine. Boy, for a little city mayor in the heartland of the nation's breadbasket, he's got a lot of pull...

edit on 6-2-2013 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm surprised this fail thread is still here

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Yeah, I know. Screen cap everything. I lost a good zinger today with no note of the post, or thread being pulled.
I had made a remark about a poster who proudly states he will punch someone's teeth out if they started to talk like persons who doubt the OS. Full compliance mode. I believe the site cleaned up his threat as well. I noted that his post, which was nothing but a 2 line threat, was up for days, if not weeks, and now, poof, you'll never see it again.

Also my thread on Rahm Emanuel was trashed. I had shed a little light on this dangerous israeli, before he was given his mayoral disguise, along with some expectations of what to expect. The rat zionist is now traveling state to state urging state line checkpoints. I had said that they will drop from the federal scene and begin battening down cities, towns, using the easy button.

Screen cap everything. You can never have too many bookmarks. But then, they'll grab your computer to match it as physical proof to their files. This is what freedom's all about. This is why we pay taxes. This is why they're doing what they do. They fear awakening. Too late. The universe is listening. They've seen to that.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann

www.youtube.com...

Looks like surrender on behalf of a bullied nation. Maybe I'm just seeing a spate of doppelgangers who wear their hair exactly the same, and are spitting images, and involved in the same 1st and 2nd amendment take downs. (lawyer in batman hoax = actor in this black op):

What boggles my mind is that people claim the official story is full of holes but then turn around and offer these impossibly byzantine, impossibly gigantic "they're all actors" conspiracy theories.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

Impossible? Hardly. I'd be surprised if the house that one of the actors put on the map, as shown in the video, for a halloween party, hasn't been heavily vandalized, and is now under protection. And ripped from the public domain. Do not forget to screen cap SO's diatribes against doubters of the OS re sandy hook. They may have to yank these too. How's that 'change' working out for us now? Their only option is fascism, as they seem like a magnet for this sort of thing.

The question long ceased to be when will they stop playing us. It is now a matter of can they be forgiven. Do I look like Jesus?

Shoot. My Clean Water thread is missing as well. Must have been cleaning up up after me.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join