It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hill Shooting Reports Are Fiction

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by delusion

Listen to the scanner reports while it's still up on youtube
www.youtube.com...#!

You''ll hear about suspects running from the scene and later comments about having someone "proned out" (man arrested in woods).
The comment of him saying "I didn't do it" came from msm news reports of the day. All the coverage regarding additional suspects were only on the first day - generally within the first few hours.
They've been changing the story all along, when confronted with a bewildering array of reports most of us just shut down and accept the latest version.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

You may well be right. We may hear an initial cry for tighter gun regulation (which will sputter out in Congress) then once the pro-2nd amendment people drop their guard they'll throw up some mandatory mental health evaluation bill as a "compromise".

It's the back door to regulation vis-a-vis "sensible" approach.
Given that everything is now listed in the latest mental health handbook as a form of mental illness they can effectively deny sales of firearms to anyone and everyone.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Dont know if this was posted or not in this thread....

leaksource.wordpress.com...

video of the cops chasing "something" and the witness talking about the guy from the woods.

edit on 18-12-2012 by lardo5150 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rgzing

You do realize that given the rush to be first in todays age of news "reporting" that facts will always become skewed. I'm surprised at many of you ATS'ers who can't realize this basic principle. I don't mean to be condenscending - it's just mind blowing.

Of course media isn't going to be 100% accurate. Of course they are going to sensationalize the event and try to be the first to get the most "coverage" as fast as possible. Speed negates accuracy in the news world.

On the flip side - none of us really trust the mass media do we? I mean come on - we're posting on a Conspiracy forum! So is it any big surprise facts don't add up when the MSM reports them? How can you act surprised?

Cherry picking details from breaking news isn't going to get you anywhere. It's just a waste of time. Wait until the "facts" (which may or may not be actual facts) are presented, and THEN we can begin dissecting the events that happened. Just my .02 cents.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Wiat a minute..

Are you saying that not everything we see and hear is accurate and that reporting on such things could be misconstrued and rumor and conjecture are often mislabeled as fact LONG before the facts come out??

Oh.. Im sorry.. you are claiming it is all a conspiracy.

Nevermind, I thought someone was making sense for a moment.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
watch for san diego 2013 i predict something major. take that to the bank. i live in san diego by the way. i just get this eerie feeling in my gut. and im not crazy

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I wasn't a fan of the 'it's all an act' theory, but now, after watching this video of the alleged father of a slain child, I'm starting to wonder:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by solizer
watch for san diego 2013 i predict something major. take that to the bank. i live in san diego by the way. i just get this eerie feeling in my gut. and im not crazy

Oh, I feel better now.

Someone on ATS is making a vague prediction from his gut and assure me he is not crazy.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

The man's name is Chris Manfredonia.

We admit it took a bit of digging to discover that others had figured out that the man in question was most likely Chris Manfredonia, the father of a Sandy Hook student, who attempted to sneak into the school after the shooting started. Police can be heard relaying his name over their radios, but few outlets managed to follow up with that detail. source

Chris Manfredonia, whose 6-year-old daughter attends the school, was heading there Friday morning to help make gingerbread houses with first-graders when he heard popping sounds and smelled sulfur. He ran around the school trying to reach his daughter and was briefly handcuffed by police. He later found his child, who had been locked in a small room with a teacher.source

Deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
But if you don't trust MSM then why do you use them as facts for a conspiracy?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

exactly, pretty soon just waking up will be listed as insane

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Dead kid still alive?

(credit: 'One Revelator')
This is a pic of the Parker family. Emily is far right. Note the dress.

These are pics of Obama with Emily Parker’s siblings.

Shiny, happy people laughing!!!
edit on 19-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

(Overheard: "OK! Enough clowning around. Let's get down to business. Now everybody make the sad face for the cameraman.")
edit on 19-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

I saw this on another website too.

I love the cop looking at them. Awesome. C(

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Lots of parents save clothes of the older sibling for the younger one when she grows into them.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Parents of a dead kid yuckking it up with Obama?

Come on people - get a clue.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

To meet the President for a memorial for your daughter you are going to make another one wear her
sister's dress?

That's just...words escape me.

When my sister was killed, the last thing in the world I would have done is wear one of her dresses to her
memorial or funeral.
I don't know anybody who would do that.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I agree with the above post many families save the clothes for the younger ones but what i find odd is how happy they seem..Did they loose a daughter?...Even if they did not its still strange given what happened..Wow.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Edit: not confused now
edit on 20-12-2012 by Enlightenme1111 because: Misunderstanding

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
No, we're talking about the girl in the far right, facebook post; who appears to be alive and well in the Obama pic wearing the same dress.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
No, we're talking about the girl in the far right, facebook post; who appears to be alive and well in the Obama pic wearing the same dress.

Ah ok. Wow!
People throw around the phrase smoking gun a lot, but these pictures truly are.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Enlightenme1111 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join