It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hill Shooting Reports Are Fiction

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

Back to you again, i just seen the fox piece that you posted, and there are more contradicitons:

Emilie’s aunt says they have tried to keep the family insulated from the overwhelming amount of information and news coverage of the shooting. They are particularly mindful of Emilie’s sisters.

Which is fair enough, i would also take all measures to shield my family from the news reporters.

But the father did a press conference, the whole family participated in a photo op with Obama, and now he s organizing a community service with a speech! That s not exactly 'keeping the family insulated'.

And i have enough decency not to go to the funeral, i do not want to interfere with personal family grief.
But the moment anyone holds a press conference, it should be possible to discuss that and ask questions.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoYouEvenLift

Originally posted by HexagonSun

Originally posted by DoYouEvenLift

Originally posted by svetlana84

I agree everyone has his own grief - but going in front of press, laughing is ... Unreal.

What is unreal about it?

I have lost a child. It is the worst experience I have ever had, but you know what? I smiled, laughed, and cried AT HIS FUNERAL.

Did you get into character before you cried?

If this is the type of disgusting comment you make to people that have lost children unrelated to the Sandy Hook shooting, why am I not surprised that you would be so thoughtless and vulgar to the parents of the children who were.

As far as posters on ATS go, you are clearly one of the least.

I didn't mean it to sound disgusting, I was just wondering if you had to try and make yourself feel those sad emotions or did it come naturally? I'm guessing it was a natural thing that you had no control over.

As a lot of people have said before, the video clearly shows someone trying to put on a sad face moments after looking like he didn't have a care in the world. If you don't find anything bizarre about that, a lot of people do and wish to discuss it here.
Again, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disrespect you.

edit on 20/12/2012 by HexagonSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84

Back to you again, i just seen the fox piece that you posted, and there are more contradicitons:

And once again, what is the "normal" way a family would behave under the media scrutiny of this situation? Where their 6 year child dies in a mass school killing that becomes a media circus and the top story on the planet for 5 days.

And you still haven't addressed my questions about how exactly this "acting" business would actually work in the real, non-Youtube world. Such as: was there a real Parker family that was replaced by actors? How would that work? Did they just bring in actors to pretend to be a Parker family that no one ever heard of before? How would that work?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
So now the theory has evolved to the girl who was killed is alive and well?

the 9-11 and other theories you will take to the grave believing changed a lot before they sounded like they made enough sense for you to believe too

you realize more than 26 people died that day and millions more (including children) because of it, hows this any more disrespectful than the conspiracies you believe and defend to be true?

meh. just more I'm right you're wrong because I did more "research" and post sources that are known for hoaxes and plain BS.

oh and that father definitely seems to be acting. most of the time you start talking your voice cracks and you start tearing up.
edit on 20-12-2012 by christoph because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

I guess you did not see my first answer to you (page8) there i adressed the questions, and posed another one to you.

My fault, i am a bit all over the place today, and answered with two posts, the first one just before the page brake.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I got the word from my wife, who knows someone in the newtown school district, that there were 27 dead waaaay before it hit the news. they were still reporting 6 dead at that time

does that make me part of the conspiracy ?

no

it means that in a story of that magnitude the rumors and conflicting information are going to come at you from every angle as media outlets compete for scoops and viewers and ratings

rational people understand this

paraniod types see it as proof of the grand conspiracy, the puppet masters at work

lol

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rgzing
Wow I did not even finish typing my post and I find this. Shoot is CIA MKUltra. The link to this story on ATS is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is there some rule on ATS that I'm not aware of, where the person who starts a thread is required to be present for the entirety of the discussion, and that if that person is not participating in the entire discussion that others are not allowed to continue discussing the topic that the OP started?

I ask, because moderator Hefficide closed the thread linked above, for the reason of:

Since the OP is no longer present to present or defend their claims.

Thread closed.

What kind of garbage is that? We're not allowed to discuss it because OP is no longer here? So we have to start a new thread if we want to discuss that, when there's a perfectly good one that was already open?

The more stuff like this I see, the less I want to come here. But then it would feel like that is almost letting "them" win.

I really don't see the reason for this. This site's policies and some of the decisions I see made around here are truly ridiculous at times. Awesome way to not support free speech or encourage intelligent, mature discussion.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I just wonder how any of them could be smiling

Originally posted by starviego
Dead kid still alive?

(credit: 'One Revelator')
This is a pic of the Parker family. Emily is far right. Note the dress.

These are pics of Obama with Emily Parker’s siblings.

Shiny, happy people laughing!!!
edit on 19-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

(Overheard: "OK! Enough clowning around. Let's get down to business. Now everybody make the sad face for the cameraman.")
edit on 19-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
To solve this we need definitive proof that the family pic (before) is the full family, which would only make sense to take a pic with your full family. They could have had another child, but that child would look very young in the Obama pic (after).

There is no proof that the family pic is 2 years old, that is what we are being told. They look similar in age in the before and after pics, could be a year later, but most likely not. Emilie is wearing the same dress, the one in the fam pic with fingers in her mouth is wearing the pink dress in Obama pic, and the one in the red and white is in Obama's left arm. That is 3 kids before, and 3 kids after..... SHOULDN'T THERE BE ONE MISSING?
edit on 21-12-2012 by rootzgemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by delusion

Listen to the scanner reports while it's still up on youtube
www.youtube.com...#!

You''ll hear about suspects running from the scene and later comments about having someone "proned out" (man arrested in woods).
The comment of him saying "I didn't do it" came from msm news reports of the day. All the coverage regarding additional suspects were only on the first day - generally within the first few hours.
They've been changing the story all along, when confronted with a bewildering array of reports most of us just shut down and accept the latest version.

I listened to the youtube scanner with headphones on, PLEASE TELL ME it does not say END THE LIFE OF ADAM @ 22:06. That is weird phrasing but it really sounds like it. Or does it say a little late for that? You have to listen with headphones to make an assessment.
edit on 21-12-2012 by rootzgemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Are there any recent photos of Emily? The one shown in the media (from the family picture above) is supposed to be 2 years old - is that right?
I wonder why they've not used a more recent photo.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Are there any recent photos of Emily? The one shown in the media (from the family picture above) is supposed to be 2 years old - is that right?

It cannot be from 2 years ago, if I showed you pics of my daughter in a years difference at that age it is noticeable. That is like 6 months to a year difference in the family photo. Why do they still have 3 daughters is the better question.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rootzgemini

It cannot be from 2 years ago, if I showed you pics of my daughter in a years difference at that age it is noticeable. That is like 6 months to a year difference in the family photo. Why do they still have 3 daughters is the better question.

Well that's what I was thinking. But I've heard some people say the family picture from facebook is 2 years old. That just doesn't make sense to me because none of the girls in the Obama pic look any older.
This is messed up.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rootzgemini

Well that's what I was thinking. But I've heard some people say the family picture from facebook is 2 years old. That just doesn't make sense to me because none of the girls in the Obama pic look any older.
This is messed up.

As long as I'm not crazy and other people see this. It actually looks like a recent pic, but I am being brainwashed into thinking it is older via other people other sites, but I can't buy it. If you notice they are wearing festive clothing, prolly taken after thanksgiving.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Actually I'm not sure any more. The girl in the family pic who's eating her fingers looks more like the girl in the white dress in the Obama pic. The girl in the red and white dress (family pic) looks like it could be same girl wearing Emily's dress (Obama pic), but that seems a bit sick considering the occasion.
Anyone know who the other kids are?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by HexagonSun

True the girl in Obummer's left arm does not seem to be part of the family. Her hair is darker and thicker, the blondes have really thin and light blonde hair. The face doesn't match up entirely either. Which would then fit into the 2 year or year timeline in growth. This one seems to be debunked.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
And then there is This recording. It reinforces what I thought happened, the black ops murder mom, kidnap Adam, go to school, conduct murders and then shoot the hostage. That is what I see as the most likely scenario.

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Police Scanner Audio pt. 1

5 min to 5 07: "end the life of adam"

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
this

makes quite a statement.

in the video dad is all smiles before working himself up

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by starviego

Parents of a dead kid yuckking it up with Obama?

Come on people - get a clue.
I agree completely...... who would be smiling then, it would in all likelihood be a very Solemn or grievous occasion or meeting, and not beaming smiles.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hurdygurdy
I know this is really out there but what if as a collective, we can alter and/or create realities. What if this massacre was an event that was staged [fake] to distract the collective mind from focusing on December 21st doom. The plot keeps thickening and it seems there's an obvious and deliberate mind@#$% going on here. What if we really are that good. What if enough people had the same thoughts of an outcome for 12/21 and combine that with all the [supposed] incoming energies. Might that be enough to create TEOTWAWKI? Is it possible Sandy Hook is a distraction to prevent our thoughts from unifying and creating a doomsday event on Friday?

Do we have verified real ATS goodguys that actually live in the area, are not 'schills' that can really verify the shooting, the reality of this not being staged, them knowing family of friends who were victims?

This whole frikin thing is filling with potholes and questions and the appearance of fraud, not only this thread but others here like the principal being alive or dead. Too many stories floating around...... I don't like to think this was a conspiracy, but it 'Seems' like too many leads are unwinding this event....
edit on 22-12-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join