It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody at school has ever heard of Nancy Lanza - SHE NEVER WORKED THERE

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

i have to agree with you.wellaware doesnt sound crazy as some say.and yes the parent even have burt of laughter,and kids with smile and even a parent.the intervews of them people involved are not in accordance to the events.way to off.little girls with smiles?knowing theres a killer in the school killing her friends?i dont think so.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I listened to the first one in entirety and made it to the 12:00 minute mark in the 2nd. I have now concluded that buying a police scanner is unnecessary because as big of a tragedy as this is, OMG was that boring!

They clearly use other channels to speak on and maybe have other ways of communication because they KNOW people are listening to the scanners. That being said, with the brief statements that occurred, there was heavy tension, worry, horror and very much a sense of urgency in the tones of the voices I heard. But most importantly, was a serious professionalism that showed through which is a great thing since these people are trained to remain calm and have serious issues happen with their jobs at all times.

This site that you are defending has ridiculous claims that outweigh pretty much ALL the ridiculous claims I've ever seen in a conspiracy site. That the SNL and MadTV actors (among others) are playing roles in these horrific tragedies is not only preposterous (and libelous) but highly disgusting. It IS however, amusing to view the side-by-side pics of the people he claims are being played and the their actors because they are CLEARLY not that person at all. And many of them do not even resemble their counterparts at all. Speaking of resemblance, people look similar to each other. Frequently. We don't have that many features and there are only so many combinations. Many of the claims he makes would be outright laughable if it wasn't so offensive.

I'm not saying there isn't something more to these incidents. I'm saying sites like that need to be avoided due to the sheer amount of crazy in them.
edit on 16-12-2012 by gottaknow because: light emphasis

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
reply to post by Chai_An

i have to agree with you.wellaware doesnt sound crazy as some say.and yes the parent even have burt of laughter,and kids with smile and even a parent.the intervews of them people involved are not in accordance to the events.way to off.little girls with smiles?knowing theres a killer in the school killing her friends?i dont think so.

Absolutely the children would be terrified. The parents as well even if their own children made it out safely. This event is just not real especially when you listen to the audios of the police officer and dispatcher, no sense of urgency just ho hum and a lot of silence.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
No, some of the children would NOT be terrified. Because they were treated properly by their teachers and parents to keep them calm and maybe even completely unaware of what was happening. I read one report where a teacher told the students that it was animals making the sounds. Another that said it was some bad guys and we're waiting for the good guys. A responsible adult doesn't tell small children what is actually happening so that they are spared the trauma and pain. Also helps to keep things light in order to keep them quiet so that they might not be discovered if something is going down.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottaknow
No, some of the children would NOT be terrified. Because they were treated properly by their teachers and parents to keep them calm and maybe even completely unaware of what was happening. I read one report where a teacher told the students that it was animals making the sounds. Another that said it was some bad guys and we're waiting for the good guys. A responsible adult doesn't tell small children what is actually happening so that they are spared the trauma and pain. Also helps to keep things light in order to keep them quiet so that they might not be discovered if something is going down.

Loud sounds that a gun would make indoors would frighten children. Hearing people scurrying and crying from fear would frighten children. Even if a teacher told children it was an animal that would also frighten some kids, children aren't dumb they watch enough television to know what a gun may sound like. I don't know how many kids you have or if you've worked with children but what you posted just don't reign true with the children in my life. Goodness I don't think some of the adults I know (including myself) wouldn't be traumatized by such an experience and to think children would have a deeper resolve and understanding is kinda unrealistic.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

According to the children, the gun sounds were as they would be: Cans dropping, pots falling, popping noises. Yes, many were scared because fear is not easy to conceal and the adults were reacting unlike they'd ever seen before. But, some of them were protected from that fear by the adults that took care of them. If it were my child I picked up at the school, I'd instantly be talking about ice cream and happy things to them; comforting them highly to wash any strangeness away from the day as quickly as possible. These teachers are trained to guard these kids from trauma and some do their jobs very well.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

what about all the private cars in the area?even the news van found a nice parking lot.unheard of in a event of such with only one entrance?.naaaa

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chai_An

Originally posted by curiouscatty
reply to post by Chai_An

I agree. The emotional reactions alone do not add up. Where were the hysterical screaming parents, no parents rushed the building? If my dead and or slowly dying child was laying in there bleeding dying scared alone they would have had to shoot me DEAD to prevent me from rushing into the place. If they told me my child was dead id be screaming bloody murder then rushing in to hold its dead body.

Now that you mention it there weren't any parents that I saw that were hysterical in the news footage. On the site wellaware1.com they have a scene where parents were smiling and looking unconcerned. I'm with you I would be hysterical trying to get to my child they wouldn't be able to keep me out. This event as well as the mall shooting a day or two before are unbelievable to say the least.

Went to that site and they're saying the kids father, Peter Lanza, is actually comedian Michael McDonald. Yea, I'll pass on listening to anyone who would believe that. This is why people need to post where they saw certain things, so we can know what not to trust. I'm not saying mainstream media is completely honest, but at least they don't make idiotic claims that Joe Biden is really Donald Trump (or vice versa). That site seems more like a joke than a place trying to actually make valid conspiracy claims.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
"Investigators believe Lanza attended the school several years ago but appeared to have no recent connection to it, a law enforcement official speaking on condition of anonymity said"

a law enforcement official speaking on condition of anonymity said

this is how they get away with BS news, no way we can check it, and if wrong they can just say oops my source was wrong or made a mistake. this isnt watergate so why the anon?

sketchy

reply to post by ~widowmaker~

The kid was 20 and the elementary school goes to the 4th grade, so when they say "attended school there several years ago", at what point am I able to criticize their journalism as sloppy and lazy? Should I expect some "cap" for the word several...like is a decade a reasonable upper limit?

Journalist: "Well, I could look into this possibility for absolute truth by digging into country or school district records, but I guess I'll just say he went there and add an adverb with a degree of reasonable possibility coupled with an ambiguous word for some inexact quantity of years into the past. Let's see...(throws dart at adjective chart)...Several! That'll work. Gosh, investigative joynalism shoyr is exhaustifying, ain't it?"

Wow, I guess I'm in a real sarcastic mood tonight...can't help it, I see our world as too ridiculous to be met with stone-faced, logical straightforwardness...semi-cynical, yet empirically-grounded comments in ironic tones that truly play off of the idiotic character of this society just "feels" right.

Conspiracy of any making or not, i've truly come to despise our media from this event. Before it was just tongue-in-cheek ridicule, but lately I have no respect for a single so-called journalist.

EDIT: And another thing, why do "investigators" have to "believe" anything? They just gotta drop the dime and call over to county records or the school superintendent. They don't have access to records, I guess, they just hold hands and feel the energy of the universe informing them on Adam Lanza's file. I bet if they have enough belief they'll even get a direct spiritual connection to his MMR vaccination reports, grades and absenteeism. Well, I believe the investigators are too lazy to go through the red tape and are going the easy route in total reciprocation of how the journalist presented it.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Sphota because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ManiShuck

did you say his fathers name is peter?i believe a code could be hidden in the batman pic that shows sandy hook,on the subtitle.www.imgbox.de...
edit on 16-12-2012 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)
take note they said he worked for GE
edit on 16-12-2012 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Chai_An

According to the children, the gun sounds were as they would be: Cans dropping, pots falling, popping noises. Yes, many were scared because fear is not easy to conceal and the adults were reacting unlike they'd ever seen before. But, some of them were protected from that fear by the adults that took care of them. If it were my child I picked up at the school, I'd instantly be talking about ice cream and happy things to them; comforting them highly to wash any strangeness away from the day as quickly as possible. These teachers are trained to guard these kids from trauma and some do their jobs very well.

Have you ever heard gunfire? What about indoor gunfire? It is LOUD, especially if it came from a .223 rifle. I don't think cans dropping or pots falling could possibly compare to indoor rifle (which rifle?) shots.

After reading this thread, there are too many irregularities and inconsistencies with the story so far. It shouldn't be complicated to get the facts correct -- if they are the real facts.

Also curious, are there any wounded survivors? I'm a bit late to this discussion =b

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fluff007

Okay looking at that article, I have found that it hits close to home.

I have General Anxiety Disorder, depression, and Asperger's. I'm not as brilliant as Adam Lanza and the boy mentioned in the article, but I'm pretty talented at writing up a story or talking my way out of a situation.

But if I can just toss two cents in here, the article mentions that mentally ill people are being sent to prison and it's getting higher.

I Think that to prevent another tragedy, we should make well-funded halfway homes to help mentally ill people like myself get back on their feet or whatnot.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

Yup. I've heard gunfire and have been surprised at how quiet some of them can sound when your not that far away from it.
This is a building that houses 600 students in many separate rooms. Many of these rooms are far enough from the event that the sounds wouldn't be that loud. Startling, yes. but not loud. I'm sure many of the children saw nothing that day except for lots of adults and police cars.

Edit: Also, I'm not certain if the walls are cement block like many schools or not, but if they were, it's even more soundproof.
edit on 16-12-2012 by gottaknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Yup. I've heard gunfire and have been surprised at how quiet some of them can sound when your not that far away from it.
This is a building that houses 600 students in many separate rooms. Many of these rooms are far enough from the event that the sounds wouldn't be that loud. Startling, yes. but not loud. I'm sure many of the children saw nothing that day except for lots of adults and police cars.

Edit: Also, I'm not certain if the walls are cement block like many schools or not, but if they were, it's even more soundproof.
edit on 16-12-2012 by gottaknow because: (no reason given)

I agree with you that many children did see nothing, if they were being hidden, or on the other side of the building etc. Also I agree that there are probably many children away from the "shooting" that would sound muffled, but not the clang of pots dropping... then again this is coming from young children or adults?

For anyone in neighboring rooms the sounds would be terrifying. Also if any shots were fired in the hallways then that sound should carry much further around the building. Typical hollow block construction does not offer too much sound insulation, and if they are using typical construction of the ceiling (lightweight removable tiles), the sound should be able to travel above the classroom to others.

... Just saying, if the shooter was using a rifle, it would be darn loud. And if he fired in the hallways, that sound should carry. How many shots were fired? 100+?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Also curious, are there any wounded survivors? I'm a bit late to this discussion

I only just finished reading this thread in it's entirety, but yes, early reports commented that 1 wounded [in he foot]. I heard that both on CNN and read it in print, but didn't save any links. My memory is very good and picking up on these things is what I do [look for discrepancies in news, movies, life, etc.], but haven't heard anything since.. so-where is the wounded I wonder?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022

Also curious, are there any wounded survivors? I'm a bit late to this discussion

I only just finished reading this thread in it's entirety, but yes, early reports commented that 1 wounded [in he foot]. I heard that both on CNN and read it in print, but didn't save any links. My memory is very good and picking up on these things is what I do [look for discrepancies in news, movies, life, etc.], but haven't heard anything since.. so-where is the wounded I wonder?

yes, no wounded. just like 9/11.

this is a faked event with no real victims.
actors are employed as per usual, but this time the narrative has
been deliberately turned into waffle to alert us to just how
easy it is to fake stories and victims.

now, through schopenhauers telescope, we can look back to then,
in light of what we know now.

surprise! surprise!

there is someone else at the reigns, it appears.

the jacintha saldanha story has all the same fakery hallmarks.

p.s. gottaknow is trying a little too hard, no?

edit on 17-12-2012 by OutonaLimb because: p.s.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Originally posted by RobinB022

yes, no wounded. just like 9/11.

this is a faked event with no real victims.
actors are employed as per usual, but this time the narrative has
been deliberately turned into waffle to alert us to just how
easy it is to fake stories and victims.

now, through schopenhauers telescope, we can look back to then,
in light of what we know now.

surprise! surprise!

there is someone else at the reigns, it appears.

the jacintha saldanha story has all the same fakery hallmarks.

p.s. gottaknow is trying a little too hard, no?

edit on 17-12-2012 by OutonaLimb because: p.s.

If it was all staged then the story would be perfect.

Some of you people, turning a tragedy into fitting with your own warped desire for conspiracies and cover ups.

You have no respect for the dead children and teachers, you are seriously deluded - and exactly the kinds of people who shouldn't be within 95 miles of any kind of weapon.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Weren't all these kids supposed to be in kindergarten? The victim list says they were all 6 and 7 years old, but the age of enrollment is 5 by the first of January during the school year. Therefore, all the kids should actually be 4 and 5.

Connecticut still allows 4 year olds to go to kindergarten. that's not to say that a few of the kids could have been 6 or 7 (parents can enroll later), but nearly all of them should be age 5 by this time of year.

Kindergarten Enrollment

Victim list with ages:
Vic tim List[
edit on 17-12-2012 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
What amazes me is that anyone is even remotely surprised by all of this. Every news piece of this type of scenario is full of specualtion. Any information coming out of this before the offical investigation is concluded must be taken with a grain of salt. If someone must be blamed for this it should be the American public who demands -any- kind of information and the news media who will report anything no matter how thin in an attempt to gain ratings.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Seriously? Trying too hard to justify children not being hysterical and a site that is filled with one of the most wacked conspiracy theories I've ever seen?! Wow.

At this point I don't know what could be said to bring some of you back down to Earth. Fly - fly away and be free with your decision that "nothing has happened"...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join