It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody at school has ever heard of Nancy Lanza - SHE NEVER WORKED THERE

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Are there any photos of Nancy Lanza that are current?

Why is the main photo of Adam Lanza from 10 years ago?

These people were wealthy, and in an age of cell phone cameras and web cams, you mean to tell me they were lacking for current photos?

Are there any friends of the Lanzas that have spoken out?

Where is the GE exec father/ex husband, and has he said anything?

Ryan Lanza, why was he estranged from this family?

Why did Adam Lanza go to the school before the shooting took place and argue with the principal and what was that all about??

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24

edit on 16-12-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

"They're coming at me."

WHO is coming ?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
"Investigators believe Lanza attended the school several years ago but appeared to have no recent connection to it, a law enforcement official speaking on condition of anonymity said"

a law enforcement official speaking on condition of anonymity said

this is how they get away with BS news, no way we can check it, and if wrong they can just say oops my source was wrong or made a mistake. this isnt watergate so why the anon?

sketchy

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The biggest question mark I have over this shooting, and the aurora cinema shooting is that the fathers of both men seem to have connections in high places.

Sandy Hook Shooting:

Peter Lanza is tax director and vice president of taxes for GE Energy Financial Services in the New York City area, according to his resume posted on the website LinkedIn.

I'm a believer in mind control and manipulation, it was something they used with Sirhan Sirhan against Bobby Kennedy and im sure in the last few decades it has been perfected.

I havent made my mind up yet which side of the fence im on with this shooting, but his father being the VP for TAX for GE raises flags for me.

edit on 16-12-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
One of her relatives was quoted as saying she WAS a teacher's aid in that school a while ago. Maybe they're not looking in the teacher's aid file but instead, the substitute teacher's file.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Are there any photos of Nancy Lanza that are current?

Why is the main photo of Adam Lanza from 10 years ago?

Here are the most current photos I was able to find

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This is similar to the story about his rifle....first it was he was found dead with 2 pistols, his rifle was in the trunk. Now it turns out everyone was shot "multiple times with an assault rifle" and he shot himself with a pistol...So which is it, or did he have time to put the rifle in the trunk then go back in?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
And of course, this is going to make preppers look bad:

Nancy Lanza, whose gun collection was raided by her son Adam for Friday’s massacre at Sandy Hook school, was part of the “prepper” movement, which urges readiness for social chaos by hoarding supplies and training with weapons.

“She prepared for the worst,” her sister-in-law Marsha Lanza told reporters. “Last time we visited her in person, we talked about prepping – are you ready for what could happen down the line, when the economy collapses?”

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

I agree. The emotional reactions alone do not add up. Where were the hysterical screaming parents, no parents rushed the building? If my dead and or slowly dying child was laying in there bleeding dying scared alone they would have had to shoot me DEAD to prevent me from rushing into the place. If they told me my child was dead id be screaming bloody murder then rushing in to hold its dead body.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Kind of interesting that information was so slow to come out in the Oregon shooting, but the media released every little bit of gossip they got a hold of this time. We knew the names of the shooter and his family within a few hours. It all makes the story seem fishier to me.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottaknow

Originally posted by R_Clark
And now... Dallas Gold bug has this ! :
wellaware1.com...

and

wellaware1.com...

whats up?

Wow. Really??
I've seen some nuts around the internet, but this guy/site is off the charts. That's the exact type of loon that gives people who are interested in the truth a bad name. None of the ridiculous claims he is making make any sense whatsoever and frankly, he would seem to need some problems with mental health addressed as well. I'd almost consider that to be a fake site with the intention of destroying the credibility of good sites like this one, except I know there are truly some lost people out there.

Except for the fact that you can download the audio files for yourself, as I did, they come in 30 minute chunks.

These are rather interesting to listen to. These are the Fairfield County Scanner logs.

The first is from 9:34 to 10:04 am. The second is from 10:04 to 10:34 am. The third is from 10:34 to 11:04 am.

You can find them Here.

The shooting started about a half hour after school open at 9. The first 911 call goes out at 9:41.

If you listen to the logs, STRANGELY silent is the lack of activity, and the sense of urgency.

I would love to get a transcript. There should be tons of traffic on the airwaves after 9:41am. There's not.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiouscatty
reply to post by Chai_An

I agree. The emotional reactions alone do not add up. Where were the hysterical screaming parents, no parents rushed the building? If my dead and or slowly dying child was laying in there bleeding dying scared alone they would have had to shoot me DEAD to prevent me from rushing into the place. If they told me my child was dead id be screaming bloody murder then rushing in to hold its dead body.

Now that you mention it there weren't any parents that I saw that were hysterical in the news footage. On the site wellaware1.com they have a scene where parents were smiling and looking unconcerned. I'm with you I would be hysterical trying to get to my child they wouldn't be able to keep me out. This event as well as the mall shooting a day or two before are unbelievable to say the least.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67

The look of a killer.....

Originally posted by 5K3P7IC41
Kind of interesting that information was so slow to come out in the Oregon shooting, but the media released every little bit of gossip they got a hold of this time

Oregon shooting was a mental warm-up for the public. CNN stated he was in a hockey mask and vest. Of course, we have yet to see any footage/picture of this. Looks like this Mall pulled a Pentagon "we dont have footage of a plane" crap.
edit on 16-12-2012 by waltdisney because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I apologize if this discrepancy has already been reported here:

Principal Dawn Hochsprung gave a statement about the attack to the Newtown Bee BUT was then reported as one of the first people murdered.

Sandy Hook School Principal Dawn Hochsprung told The Bee that a masked man entered the school with a rifle and started shooting multiple shows – more than she could count – that went "on and on."

Newtown Bee

An open intercom broadcast the murder of school principal Dawn Hochsprung, 47, to terrified students at Sandy Hook Elementary School providing teachers and students with vital time to run and hide.

ht tp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2248786/Sandy-Hook-shooting-Terrified-children-heard-Adam-Lanza-murder-school-principal-intercom.html#

edit on 16-12-2012 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradism
Screenshot from The Dark Knight Rises.

Look on the left:

What an interesting coincidence.

Hmmm yes it is!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MotherMayEye

Principal Dawn Hochsprung gave a statement about the attack to the Newtown Bee BUT was then reported as one of the first people murdered.

What??? The more they try to play this off as a actual event of a deranged young man killing helpless children and teachers the less logical sense it makes. By Wednesday they'll be trying to bury it as a non-event because it's falling apart faster than they can do damage control.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
There's more:

He was also wearing a bulletproof vest.

abcnews.go.com...

CT shooting– Man in camouflage pants grabbed by police – Was suspected of being second shooter?

We found this earlier and it was SCRUBBED! (who can do that?)

Eyewitness News reporters on the Observed a man in camouflage gear being taken away from the staging area. He screamed to people in the area that he was not involved in the shooting.‏
deadlinelive.info...

Only cross-reference (I think) about the second shooter:

Towards the end of this video, there is mention of TWO people dressed in camo, Adam and another person.

And of course, the flip flops between him using 2 semi-automatic pistols to shoot, then using a rifle, and now reports of more than 3 guns. Do the math: a second guy and the source was erased, both wearing camo, at least one in a bullet proof vest; mother is apparently a mystery; screwed up the names of the shooter and then backpedalled to "stolen ID"; gained access into the school that I heard was locked (could be wrong); an autist, who drove from another state to this particular school, with all those guns, a potential accomplice... something is iffy about his father also.

And all of this is very similar to the Joker (and his father).

If it quacks like a duck?

I remember hearing this on the radio chatter. Damned if I didnt mess up and not save the audio file!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chai_An

What??? The more they try to play this off as a actual event of a deranged young man killing helpless children and teachers the less logical sense it makes. By Wednesday they'll be trying to bury it as a non-event because it's falling apart faster than they can do damage control.

Personally, I think it's a significant discrepancy. I would like to think people would reject the official story we are being given, but that probably won't happen.

Perhaps she saw too much and was offed. Anyway, now she's a "hero," eh?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Personally, I think it's a significant discrepancy. I would like to think people would reject the official story we are being given, but that probably won't happen.

I'm going to be honest with you this situation just don't make sense. I'm just waiting for them to release students and teachers names so people can search and see if these folks actually exist, we know the mother is questionable.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I'm going to be honest with you this situation just don't make sense. I'm just waiting for them to release students and teachers names so people can search and see if these folks actually exist, we know the mother is questionable.

They have:

CHILDREN:
Charlotte Bacon, 6
Daniel Barden, 7
Olivia Engel, 6
Josephine Gay, 7
Ana Marquez-Greene, 6
Dylan Hockley, 6
Madeleine Hsu, 6
Catherine Hubbard, 6
Chase Kowalski, 7
Jesse Lewis, 6
James Mattioli, 6
Grace McDonnell, 7
Emilie Parker, 6
Jack Pinto, 6
Noah Pozner, 6
Caroline Previdi, 6
Jessica Rekos, 6
Avielle Richman, 6
Benjamin Wheeler, 6
Allison N. Wyatt, 6

ADULTS:
Rachel Davino, 29
Dawn Hochsprung, 47
Anne Marie Murphy, 52
Lauren Russeau, 20
Mary Sherlach, 56
Victoria Soto, 27

Victims

EDIT:
Charlotte Bacon is an especially interesting name to lead with if you are aware of the Francis Bacon/code theories:
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 16-12-2012 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join