It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody at school has ever heard of Nancy Lanza - SHE NEVER WORKED THERE

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

When you have someone who is off the rails, and decides to do something really dark and twisted, that person will do things to confuse everyone. The media messing up the early reporting is expected in my mind due to how most reporters love to be the first one to report something. The media has no problem throwing something out and see if it`s sticks to the wall in the hopes of getting the big scoop; sadly that is the nature of modern reporting. Yet, I think one of the biggest factors in all the confusion is the fact that this young man was clearly off his head in a very twisted manner. Killing a gang of kids is really disturbing and requires a certain kind of crazy to actually do it.

Confusion about how many guns were involved for example could have been exactly what Adam wanted. He could have put extra guns in the car or dropped one near the school just to have people wondering `How did he do it and with which guns he used?` Shooting his mother in face, now that must have been something personal between the mother and Adam. That could have been anything from not getting extra corn at dinner to a hidden sexual relationship between the two; we might never know why he choose to shoot his mother in the face.

Everything in this case must be combined with the fact that we are dealing with someone who was very crazy and highly mentally and emotionally unhinged. I would like to know more about Adam`s mental health history. So far, nailing down his mental status has been a bit hard but I have found this.

One law enforcement official tells the Associated Press Adam Lanza might have suffered from a personality disorder and the New York Times reports that several who knew Lanza in high school had been told he had Asperger’s syndrome, a high functioning form of autism.

A 25-year-old neighbor who sometimes watched Adam Lanza when his mother would go out with friends said he was on medication, reports the Washington Post.

These quotes are coming from an article by the slate Who Was Adam Lanza?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by misfit312

they don't look like the same houses, just going by the roof lines.
Those houses appear to me to be two different colors!

I agree they look different as well, but what has to be the biggest difference to me is the trees. One picture of the house/lot is barren of trees, while the other one has police tape all over the trees.

Were 20+ trees transplanted in the last few years?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
General Electric, LIBOR scandal, Peter Lanza (tax division)

This whole "tragedy" has to do with the mentioned above^^^

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
General Electric runs the world, ask The Godfather's mentor (pt II).

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

is it also true that the fathers of the shooters in Conn, Robert Holmes and Peter Lanza are sheduled to testify in the central (Fed) banks libor scandal or is this just bs?? Can anyone verify this?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
(THE FOLLOWING IS MERELY MY UNDERSTANDING OF THE OFFICIAL STORY AS I BEST SEE IT. EVERYTHING I KNOW COMES FROM WIKIPEDIA, MYDAILYNEWS, AND BREITHART.COM. THANKS

Hello all,

This is my very first post. I created an account just to find out the truth about Sandy Hook. It was bothering me to bits that my very pastor and favorite Christian Radio kept calling for the mourning of the dead, but I still can't honestly resolve myself into believing they're really dead...

Below is my understanding of the situation. Please fill in my missing info as much as you graciously can. Thank you

TIMELINE OF EVENTS
according to Wikipeda, nydailynews and Breitbart.com

1) breaks in window to enter building (previously reported inaccurately as buzzed in)

~The faculty meeting~
2) principal Dawn Hochsburg and school psychologist Mary Scherlach dies in a corridor. No one saw them die? Hochsburg lunged at killer, but who saw this?
3) Diane Day (therapist) and Natalie Hammond (vice principal) were in the faculty meeting's room? Natalie closed the door with her body, but was shot thru the door, injuring arm and leg. She has not testified?

~Roig~
4) killer took a left turn and was at Kaitlyn Roig's room, where children were hidden. Killer moved past this room

~Rousseau~
5) Killer enters room of Lauren Rousseau and Rousseau is killed
6) a special needs aid was killed? Wikipedia does not support this? Is Rachel D'Avino the one?
7) 14 children are killed. Wikipedia claims a total of 14 people were killed, which must be wrong, for they probably didn't count the teacher.
9) a lone survivor played dead and survived. Pastor something-Solomon gives testimony on her behalf
10) one of the dead were rushed to Danberry Hospital but died. No one can testify this except for the paramedics and hospital staff?

~Soto~
10) Killer enters room of Soto, where children were hidden
11) 6 children tried to run for it, but were killed.
12) Anne Marie Murphy (teacher's aide) tried to shield 6-year-old Dylan Hockley. But who could have seen this? Also, all 6 children were running, how did she try shielding him?
13) there is a discrepancy between 6 or 7 children who survived by hiding? Wikipedia lists 6, while the vid on nydailynews posted 7. Gene Rosin, retired psychologist, testifies this on the children's behalf

~Killer dies~
14) the 6 or 7 surviving, hiding children either did not see the killer die or Rosin did not mention this.

~the funeral~
15) no one actually saw any dead bodies? Just a coffin?

THEREFORE
Assuming everyone is an actor, and nobody died, that blanks were shot, that we will never get any children's testimony from themselves, and that the whole thing is fabricated:
- that corridor is secluded and no one saw the principal and the therapist die?
- Natalie Hammond's wounds will be deciding factor?
- Hospital Staff's testimony regarding the boy rushed to hospital will be key?
- Wikipedia lists two injured, but i don't know who the other injured is. This will be key?
- If there are actors, there needs only be 9 or 10, excluding police and paramedics? Will Rosin testify for all surviving children in Soto's room? Is Solomon's testimony for the child who survived in Rousseau's room all we're getting?

So what am I missing. Please educate. Thank you so very much.
edit on 18-12-2012 by klebics because: I forgot to tally the possible number of actors?

edit on 18-12-2012 by klebics because: kind advice by other member to provide references (which i had none, because many of it were opnions), so i state that it is opinion only

edit on 18-12-2012 by klebics because: a kind reminder from another member pointed out some of my points lacked reference and i added it

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by klebics
Hello all,

This is my very first post. I created an account just to find out the truth about Sandy Hook. It was bothering me to bits that my very pastor and favorite Christian Radio kept calling for the mourning of the dead, but I still can't honestly resolve myself into believing they're really dead...

Below is my understanding of the situation. Please fill in my missing info as much as you graciously can. Thank you

TIMELINE OF EVENTS
according to Wikipeda, nydailynews and Breitbart.com

1) breaks in window to enter building (previously reported inaccurately as buzzed in)

~The faculty meeting~
2) principal Dawn Hochsburg and school psychologist Mary Scherlach dies in a corridor. No one saw them die? Hochsburg lunged at killer, but who saw this?
3) Diane Day (therapist) and Natalie Hammond (vice principal) were in the faculty meeting's room? Natalie closed the door with her body, but was shot thru the door, injuring arm and leg. She has not testified?

~Roig~
4) killer took a left turn and was at Kaitlyn Roig's room, where children were hidden. Killer moved past this room

~Rousseau~
5) Killer enters room of Lauren Rousseau and Rousseau is killed
6) a special needs aid was killed? Wikipedia does not support this. Is Rachel D'Avino the one?
7) 14 children are killed. Wikipedia claims a total of 14 people were killed, which must be wrong, for they probably didn't count the teacher. Some online source still say 15 were killed in this room, but it is uncertain whether they mean just the children, or everyone
9) a lone survivor played dead and survived. Pastor something-Solomon gives testimony on her behalf
10) one of the dead were rushed to Danberry Hospital but died. No one can testify this except for the paramedics and hospital staff?

~Soto~
10) Killer enters room of Soto, where children were hidden
11) 6 children tried to run for it, but were killed.
12) Anne Marie Murphy (teacher's aide) tried to shield 6-year-old Dylan Hockley. But who could have seen this? Also, all 6 children were running, how did she try shielding him?
13) there is a discrepancy between 6 or 7 children who survived by hiding. Gene Rosin, retired psychologist, testifies this on the children's behalf

~Killer dies~
14) the 6 or 7 surviving, hiding children either did not see the killer die or Rosin did not mention this.

~the funeral~
15) no one actually saw any dead bodies? Just a coffin?

THEREFORE
Assuming everyone is an actor, and nobody died, that blanks were shot, that we will never get any children's testimony from themselves, and that the whole thing is fabricated:
- that corridor is secluded and no one saw the principal and the therapist die?
- Natalie Hammond's wounds will be deciding factor?
- Hospital Staff's testimony regarding the boy rushed to hospital will be key?
- Wikipedia lists two injured, but i don't know who the other injured is. This will be key?
- If there are actors, there needs only be 9 or 10, excluding police and paramedics? Will Rosin testify for all surviving children in Soto's room? Is Solomon's testimony for the child who survived in Rousseau's room all we're getting?

So what am I missing. Please educate. Thank you so very much.
edit on 18-12-2012 by klebics because: I forgot to tally the possible number of actors?

Welcome, and great first post! I think you have this down real well and have compiled this in a way easy to read and follow.

However, this is still ATS and I recommend you document (source / screenshot / link to ATS) all of your evidence to support this now, before things disappear.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Thank you for your generous reply. It was pieced together from Wikipedia, NYDailyNews, and Breitbart.com. When I was summarizing their material, i was pretty sure I did an accurate summary. And when things are clearly opinionated, I made sure I entered question marks. In any case, I will edit the post and say that it is my interpretation only. Thanks

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Thank you for your generous reply. It was pieced together from Wikipedia, NYDailyNews, and Breitbart.com. When I was summarizing their material, i was pretty sure I did an accurate summary. And when things are clearly opinionated, I made sure I entered question marks. In any case, I will edit the post and say that it is my interpretation only. Thanks

Sorry I did not type clearly to be understood correctly =b No worries, and again, that's some great info you have put together. An example of what I am talking about is something like this:

13) there is a discrepancy between 6 or 7 children who survived by hiding. Gene Rosin, retired psychologist, testifies this on the children's behalf

Where is the source of that? What link online, or video you saw? If it was on a website, I would screenshot it and save it to be documented, because sometimes those stories "update" with changes and no mention of any edit anywhere.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Thank you! You are right! Edit DONE

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

~snip~

THEREFORE
Assuming everyone is an actor, and nobody died, that blanks were shot, that we will never get any children's testimony from themselves, and that the whole thing is fabricated

~snip~

Have a look at
The HSEEP Training Course (Sheeple Training)

The course will be held at the Sandy Hook Fire Department, address below.

Google: EXERCISE PLAN (ExPlan) site:hseep.dhs.gov/
Google: ACTOR INFORMATION SHEET site:hseep.dhs.gov/

Coincidence?
edit on 18-12-2012 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

Yes coincidence, that is from 2010.

But on that note why does DHS work on exercise programs? Odd.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
How are mentally disturbed young men being identified and set up to be the patsy in domestic covert actions designed for 'problem-reaction-solution' programming of lawmakers and the general public in order to further the 'New World Order' agenda?

Early reports from Sandy Hook mentioned two or multiple shooters involved. This was reduced to one 'lone nut' as was the case in Aurora and many, many cases going all the way back to the original 'lone nut' in modern history: Lee Harvey Oswald.

Covert actions are usually set up in ways that one 'lone nut' (who fits the profile) is blamed and then it's an open and quickly shut case, case closed. This m.o. has been done successfully for years, RFK hit, MLK hit, mass shootings, John Lennon hit, you name it. As soon as lawmakers and the public are satisfied that the 'lone nut' in the media did it all by his lonesome, the secret agenda moves forward. Even in the case of 9/11, Osama bin Laden emerged quickly as the media's 'lone nut' just as Saddam Hussein had been the 'lone nut' who gave the USA 'no choice' but to invade Iraq and in so doing make the military-industrial complex and defense contractors much wealthier in the process.

I don't have any evidence that Sandy Hook was a covert op. But I do not rule it out, seeing as there is now such a big push to ban at least some types of firearms.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It appears that they're going back to the mother's supposed connection to the school again:

www.foxnews.com...

Adam Lanza, 20, targeted Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown after killing his mother early Friday because he believed she loved the school “more than she loved him,” said Joshua Flashman, 25, who grew up not far from where the shooting took place.

Adam Lanza attended the Sandy Hook School as a boy, according to Flashman, who said Nancy Lanza had volunteered there for several years. Two law enforcement sources said they believed Nancy Lanza had been volunteering with kindergartners at the school. Most of Lanza's victims were first graders sources believe Nancy Lanza may have worked with last year.

Flashman said Nancy Lanza was also good friends with the school’s principal and psychologist—both of whom were killed in the shooting rampage.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I have already mentioned this on another of these threads but I honestly think its worth repeating. I cannot say I agree or believe with all information regarding Majestic12 and William Cooper but these 2 paragraphs seem ominously scary in relation to this and other incidents

The worst contingency plan has also been implemented and is at work right now. For many years now they have been importing drugs and selling them to the people and mainly the poor and minorities. Social welfare programs were put into place to create a dependent non-working element of our society. They began to remove the social welfare programs in order to develop a large criminal class that did not exist in the 50's and early 60's. They encouraged the manufacture and importation of deadly military firearms for the criminal element to use. This was intended to foster a feeling of insecurity which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Incidents were to be staged to speed up the process. By using drugs and hypnosis in a process called Orion on mental patients the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on school yards and inflame the anti-gun lobby. This plan is well underway and so far is working as planned. This plan must not succeed

This was allegedly part of the plan which was first mooted in the 70's and just look at the outcry over guns after the 2 incidents!

Due to the wave of crime sweeping the nation they will convince the American people a state of anarchy exists within the major cities. They are now building their case almost nightly on TV and daily in newspapers. When public opinion has been won over to this idea they intend to state that a terrorist group armed with a nuclear weapon has entered the United States and that they plan to detonate this device in one of our cities. The government will then suspend the Constitution and declare Martial Law

Control the populace through fear is the PTB's way regardless of the country. Drip feed fear coupled with confusion and you will have the population actually asking for legislation they wouldn't have dreamt of a few years ago. They will be handing their guns over in droves at selected "amnesties" because they will believe the MSM plugging the Governments agenda of keeping the kiddies safe. Harsh but could well be true, after all, who would have believed any Government capable of something like 9/11 or the many other atrocities they are guilty of?

So when you ask why? And what's in it for them? This could well be a clue perhaps

This is the thread containing the full interview with William Cooper for any thats interested
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-12-2012 by phyllida because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gottaknow

HAVE an experience with that, I had to close my business,and after 8 months call my accountant office to check my status regarding taxes,to my ssurprise i was notified that he passed,due to a conflict with soembody,the staff didnt want to share with me,well neddles to say went to his facebook page and there he was,just like nobody notice that he still had the page active....

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

Are you trying to indicate that the US Military leaders are a Christian group?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NinjaKitteh

Only problem is his mother was shot in the face three times. Name one person other than superwoman that could have survived the first shot, let alone the double tap.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM
apparently the mother was legally armed to the teeth, i could see her out shooting paper with her boy and feeding his head, while watching , glenn beck, alex jones, david coresh,randy weaver,tim mcvie, shows and the last and current presidential retaRDS, constantly running their lie holes
edit on 16-12-2012 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

Oh my Gods.

You ARE one mean spiteful person aren't you?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazzachel
reply to post by BABYBULL24

is it also true that the fathers of the shooters in Conn, Robert Holmes and Peter Lanza are sheduled to testify in the central (Fed) banks libor scandal or is this just bs?? Can anyone verify this?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join