It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All About ET

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I have Compiled some information on ET [ From the Internet ] :

- The grey and reptilian aliens work together with the military in the underground bases . This is a malevolent organisation [ Also called MIEC - military industrial extra- terrestrial complex ]

- There are also benevolent ET’s on this planet. These groups are not part of the MIEC and are from the Pleiades, Andromeda, Lyra, Procyon, Tau Ceti, Sirius A, and Ummo. These groups collectively form a Protective Federation

- February 20, 1954 : A delegation from non - MIEC group met with the Eisenhower administration in an unsuccessful effort to reach an agreement on the US’s thermonuclear weapons program. The stumbling block to these negotiations was that these ET’s were not willing to provide technology that might have been used by the military-industrial factions of the Eisenhower administration. These peace loving ‘human looking’ beings refused to be co-opted into the emerging MIEC in the US, Britain, Russia and elsewhere on the planet

- July 11, 1934 :The first treaty with the greys from Orion occurred aboard a naval ship in Balboa. This was one of the most important events in human history because it thrust us into a role we were not prepared for as regards to being a host to a malevolent extra-terrestrial race. The US federal government disregarded the constitution of the United States by doing this and not telling the people. It was here that the agreement was first made between the greys representing the reptilians from Orion and representatives of the US intelligence community. The treaty stated that in return for the greys providing high technology (anti-gravity, metals and alloys, free energy and medical technology) the government would allow the greys to proceed unhindered with human abductions. This was only if a list of abductees was provided to the government and the abductees returned unharmed with their memories of the events erased

- 1944 : The second extension of the treaty was signed

- May 1954 :The third extension of this treaty was signed called - The Greada treaty . But , the greys and reptilians blatantly broke the terms of this treaty .The greada treaty was agreed upon at the Holloman air force base in New Mexico by the greys and the ‘Ultra’ unit in the NSA. The original document of this treaty and the ET materials from it can be found today at the NSA facility called ‘Blue moon’ underneath Kirkland air force base in New Mexico. The entrance to this underground base is in the Manzano mountains. Also at this location is the technological base of the secretive department of energy (DOE). Today free energy devices developed from grey and reptilian technology are being built for use in space at the DOE base

- April 15 1964 : Two intelligence personnel met under ‘project Plato’ with the greys in the New Mexico desert to arrange a meeting on April 25 at Holloman air force base in New Mexico. This meeting was to renew the treaty again in a psychological bid to buy time in order to solve the problem of the greys and reptilians.

- 13 February 1948 : A crashed flying disk was retrieved by the US military from Aztec , New Mexico . The craft was 100 feet in diameter was made of a light metal resembling aluminium and contained ET reptilian bodies. A large number of human body parts were also found on board the craft . The craft was transported to Wright Patterson air force base. The disc incorporated large rings of metal which revolved around a central stabilised cabin. There were no rivets, bolts, screws or signs of wielding

- 1972 : In Cambodia at the height of the Vietnam war, a US special operations team out on patrol came across a group of alien creatures loading various human body parts into large metal containers and sealing them. A pitched battle ensued, which resulted in fatalities on both sides. As the soldiers pulled back the aliens quickly retreated to their craft taking the body parts with them.

- So what is going on with these human mutilations and missing people? The truth of the matter is that the greys and reptilians feed off the glandular secretions and hormones through a type of osmosis. This is why major organs are taken from people.

- Dulce Deep Underground Military Base : Dulce facility goes down > 7 levels. Level six is privately called ’nightmare hall’ . At this level , there are multi-legged humans that look half human and half octopus, reptilian humanoids, furry creatures with hands like humans[cry like a baby , mimic human words] , a huge mixture of lizard humans in cages, several cages of winged humans, three and a half to seven feet tall bat like creatures and gargoyle like beings. Also are , humans in cages, usually dazed or drugged
In level seven are thousands of rows of human and human genetic mixtures in cold storage, humanoid embryo storage vats with embryos in various stages of development. There are >18000 short greys at Dulce .Most signs at the Dulce facility are in the alien symbol language and a universal system understood by humans and ET’s. Below the second level of the Dulce facility everyone is weighed naked and given a uniform. Any change in weight is noted and if there is a change in weight of three pounds or more the people are x-rayed. At the entrance to all sensitive areas are scales and the persons weight must match with their ID card and code to gain entry.

- The Grey and Reptilian are involved in genetic sabotage of the human race. Their agenda is to slowly and covertly take over the planet in the next thirty years, reduce the population and run the planet from underground using the surface population as food to be taken when and how they wish. The British, Russian and US government is shooting down around one Grey and Reptilian craft a month with particle beam weapons developed from Tesla technology.

- The Russians have areas the size of football fields full of crashed ET craft.The British, Russian and US government have become ‘blood brothers’ and the best of friends because of the alien agenda. The Russian and US cold war was feigned animosity and a sham so these governments could develop nuclear weapon programs to counter the alien threat.The cold war was a lie for the public to take the attention away from what the nuclear weapons program was really being developed for, not against Russia but as a last resort against the Greys and Reptilians.Although the situation is so horrendous that these governments have shattered into panicked factions, some of which have ’sold out’ and are directly helping the Greys and Reptilians.

- The headquarters of the secret international governing body in charge of dealing with the ET phenomenon is in Geneva, Switzerland. The ruling body is made up of representatives of the governments involved as well as the executive members of the group known as the Bilderburgers.The most important meetings of this secret international governing body are held by the policy committee on a nuclear submarine beneath the polar ice caps.The secrecy is such that this is the only method to make certain the meetings cannot be bugged and is the only place they will discuss their biggest secrets.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
- The Greys and reptilians from Orion have been involved in an ancient war with the Benevolent Pleiadians and other groups. The Pleiadians are a very powerful group and are the guardians of this solar system. They have helped us in the past, are helping us now and will help us in the future.

- There is a massive number of missing children in Britain, America and other places connected to these underground bases. The figure in Britain seems to be at least twenty thousand children dissappear without a trace every year. In a 1995 classified CIA, DIA (defence intelligence agency) and FBI report, it stated that one hundred thousand children and one million adults disappear and are never found in the US every year.

- There is a huge amount of pressure on the governments to go public on the ET scenario, but there is also a huge amount of pressure on them not to go public as well.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Can we have a single piece of evidence for any of that?Like an alien penny or something?

Its all hearsay.70 years of ufology and we got nothing to show.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Just the facts, ma'am.

Oh, reptilians live underground? VERY convincing.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
As much as I believe in aliens and how I think they may have helped humanity thrive, we have no proof of this. It's all in secrecy and civilians may never know.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

You have no better proof of black holes, rouge waves or G spots either, but I bet you believe in them.

This is the way you have to look at it.
They are here so they are doing SOMETHING.
The secrets above have come from eyewitness whistle blowers.
Many Bothans died to bring us this information.

No alien penneys are in circulation because no aliens are out buying anything.
Every person who goes in and out of these facilities are weighed naked.
If they are off by a few grams they are taken to x-ray and so forth.
There are no ash trays or ballpoint pens floating around on these saucers.

Of course all that info comes from eyewitness accounts.
Since you and I have no physical proof, it is best to just keep all of the above in mind as a very real possibility.

The military government and ET have had 50 years to get to this point.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
''Grays'' Are not working together with the government. However the government has a craft captured from the Roswell Incident. But they cannot control the craft or do anything with it as it uses something kind of controlling system way out of our reach, probably with mind/thought.

The ''grays'' have existed for a very long time, they have unbelievable capabilities of mind. They are not evil, however, they do not now pain, no love. These are emotions they see in humans, and they are trying to understand this emotion. This is why numerous abductees have said that they were being hurt by them (The grays were doing various tests on the humans, some which maybe be painful, as they do not no pain, like I said before). I cannot say their full goal of why they are here but I can answer the question why they won't reveal themselves to the masses, They have no reason to, disclosure would cause chaos, panic and global despair.
For now the Aliens are sending researches here, to observe and study the human race.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

yep black holes exist unless you know better,

i ll take science over ufo hearsay anyday

Unless after 70 years of null you have some evidence to put forth.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

The figure I read was 300,000 a year. Either way, people always want to put these figures down to perverts. Reality may be more like perverted alien science experiments. And how can the miltary gov let that info out?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I don't know much about ETs. I'm an EP myself.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

But you believe black holes exist because someone is telling you they do. No difference there than some scientist telling you they have worked in a secret facility.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

We can believe whatever we want. There are 500 stories dealing with aliens. If all the truth came out today we might find out that only 250 are real. At this time we can not be sure of what is real and what is not. Except that they are here flying around studying Earth.

Your post shows a 3 pound weight, where I have read it is more like 3 grams. Grams would make more sense.

Your post shows 1934, 1 or 2 years before the Nazi's supposedly found the crashed disc in the Black Forrest. I have never seen any info on a 1934 meeting. That time frame is new to me and seems too early.

I can load this thread up with more info on the ET types if you want, as well as more Dulce info. Let me know if that is okay with you.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

I can load this thread up with more info on the ET types if you want, as well as more Dulce info. Let me know if that is okay with you.

I would be very glad to get more Info on these Beings .

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I found more on the Net :

- MI6 are the lords of the global drug trade

- The global drugs trade run by many factions of the global intelligence community co-operating together (MI6, CIA, MOSSAD etc) is worth at least £500 billion a year. This is more than the global oil trade. MI6 control many of the other intelligence agencies in the world. MI6 created the CIA in 1947 and still control them today. This ‘black ops’ drug money or in classic Orwellian terms, MI6/CIA ’non-appropriated funds’ is being used to fund government and military projects classified ‘Above top secret’.These operations include a huge worldwide UFO cover up and the building and maintaining of deep underground military bases (D.U.M.B.S)

- There are many of these bases worldwide but here is small list.

1- Dulce in New Mexico 2-Brecon Beacons in Wales 3-Los Alamos in Mexico 4- Pine Gap in Australia 5- The Snowy mountains in Australia 5- The Nyala range in Africa 6- West of Kindu in Africa 6- Next to the Libyan border in Egypt 7- Mount Blanc in Switzerland 8- Narvik in Scandinavia 9- Gottland island in Sweden and many other places. These projects are being run by a secret, unelected international governing body connected to the U.N.

- There are at least 1400 of these D.U.M.B.S worldwide. 131 in the US. With 2 underground bases being built per year in the US at the moment. The average depth of the bases are four and a quarter miles underground ( some shallower and some deeper ). The bases are on average the size a medium sized city. Each DUMB base costs between 17 and 26 billion dollars to build which is funded by MI6/CIA drug money. Each underground base employs 10000 to 18000 workers. A nuclear powered drill it used to dig underground. This drill goes through rock at a tremendous rate and literally melts the rock away to form a smooth glass like surface around the edges of the tunnels.

- There is currently an internal war raging in the global intelligence community regarding the alien agenda. This is between negative and positive factions. One of the main negative factions is a group centered around MI6 and the CIA called ‘Aquarius‘. This group is covering up the truth, blatantly lying and discrediting or murdering anyone who gets too close to exposing what is going on. There is also a positive group centered around naval intelligence called ’Comm 12’ which is leaking accurate information regarding the alien agenda into the public arena. When the missile (not plane) hit the pentagon on 9-11, it hit the naval intelligence section of the building. This was part of the internal war between Aquarius and Comm 12 being played out.

- Aquarius has also enlisted the help of Hollywood and the mainstream media to twist the facts of the alien agenda and blind the public to the truth.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I think it is obvious "something" is flying around Earth's skies, you don't have to be
a believer in UFOs to see that.

Personally, I'm somewhat skeptical because I have not seen these odd crafts with
my own two eyes out in public.

I am also aware of the possibility we are not alone in this crazy Universe.
Drake's equation tells us chances are the Universe is teaming with intelligent life.

What I find perplexing is how we as a species have witnessed these crafts for centuries, yet no solid evidence exists to empirically prove their existence. To me this is unsettling, if so many believe they exist, why has their not been that solid evidence that science so rigorously demands?

It may be because with all our supreme intelligence, these craft are still beyond our perception of reality to prove their existence. As to say, they are there in reality but our brain's wiring is making them out to be what is closest in our technological frame of reference.

Perhaps words can not truly explain the phenomena yet.
Perhaps the government does know and cooperate with extraterrestrial entities.

After all this time, I find it unnerving that we can not fully prove the UFO's enigma.
Are we that ignorant?

Maybe we are still extremely underdeveloped in the cosmic scheme of things and it is like a child trying to figure out what Time Space is without any teachings. We are stumbling along, feeling our way through our reality.
edit on 12/14/2012 by mcx1942 because: edit

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Im seeing a lot of repetition in here, this is not the first time iv read about greys and reptillians eating people. If were were sources of food wouldnt it be easier to just take pairs of us male and females, and just remove the eggs and sperm and put them in cloning vats ? Theres so many methods for aliens to create food sources i hardly doubt a highly advanced species is gunna create a whole agenda to take out a species just because its hungry.

Are we putting fish on lockdown? no but we sure as hell fished a lot of them. We understand we can create fish farms. So im finding this hard to believe that aliens are really that lazy that they would pick off living humans on earth with all the hilarity of the human families confusion on where their relatives went.

This plan sure does sound sinister and all, don't get me wrong. We being a food source that sounds kinda badass.
But lets look at the reality of the situation.

1. We are seeing a number of RH- humans being abducted. Why. Is it because they cannot be cloned and its a genetic limitation for their food as they can only clone certain humans. I kinda doubt that, i mean they are horrorfying and everything but by no means are they barbaric...

Your making it seem like these are sharks from space and the plaidens are the gay daulphins that nose bump them away. The truth of the matter is its much more complicated then you are making it appear to be.

The agenda is much more realistic when you start to connect the dots and understand that it was them who introduced the RH + blood type as well as various others into our dna across the globe. Then allowed us to mate with each other. Thus creating a natural genetic bond of antigens with blood cells. The results of constantly mixing the 2 RH positive and negative and caused mutations to spread further. More and more antigens/ blood types will and are being discovered. Now if aliens are mating with us, which is surly the evidence going around. It is not that they want to be part human, its that they want the genetic structures they put in place in our dna, on their dna.

The results of all of this. A stronger immune system, and the tapping into different information packages with the glucose molecule attracting them. which sits on the edge of a type A or B blood cell antigens. Through the consctruction of blood types they are able to genetically alter their race for the better.

Now when you put all of this into perspective. It does connect a lot of dots, as well as proper motive for abductions. proper motive to keep humans dumbed down. Primary motive to not make us aware of whats going on, as we are a soup of genetic material thats being left to evolve naturally with unattural strains of dna.

We are looking at a sort of invasion. But not really, as they are our creators and have been messing with our dna since recorded history.

PS. I am a real alien whitness. Iv have a number of stored memories from my child hood of closet doors opening. Seeing shadows. Ghost like experiences. decapitated appirations. Then finally the actual creature itself. A reason why i don't think people see aliens or anything much really.... is because you have never been exposed to absolute horror. Your life experiences of paranormal may be mediocre at best, seeing 1 or 2 UFOs is nothing special. And for someone who has lived a sheltered life i would't try asking for this stuff to come to you.

And i hardly see anyone making comments on how ET communicate with emotion. Is the number of real whitnesses that low? The thing i saw was shapeshifter and im waiting to get 20 posts so i can post my experiences in threads to try to peice together this enigma that is my life.

edit on 14-12-2012 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Sharks from space and gay Plaiden daulphins. Great post! Can't wait to read your thread.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The following series of post are by Michael E. Salla, PhD.

Dossier : Those darn Teolosians

"The subterranean `extraterrestrials' are described to be remnants of previous human civilizations on the Earth's surface such as Lemuria and Atlantis and are thus genetically related to humanity.

The most famous description of one of these ancient races is found in the posthumously published `diaries' of Admiral Richard Byrd who describes a secret expedition to the North Pole where he was taken into the subterranean dwelling of an advanced race with Nordic physical characteristics.

He was shown some of the wondrous technology of this society and also met the leader of this advanced subterranean race who allegedly said:

'We have let you enter here because you are of noble character and well-known on the Surface World, Admiral' ... you are in the domain of the Arianni, the Inner World of the Earth.... Admiral, I shall tell you why you have been summoned here. Our interest rightly begins just after your race exploded the first atomic bombs over Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan. It was at that alarming time we sent our flying machines, the "Flugelrads", to your surface world to investigate what your race had done....

You see, we have never interfered before in your race's wars, and barbarity, but now we must, for you have learned to tamper with a certain power that is not for man, namely, that of atomic energy. Our emissaries have already delivered messages to the powers of your world, and yet they do not heed.

Now you have been chosen to be witness here that our world does exist. You see, our Culture and Science is many thousands of years beyond your race, Admiral.'

While there continues to be controversy over the veracity of Admiral Byrd's diaries, there are a number of reported encounters with representatives of an advanced subterranean human race.

A large subterranean city called Telos is argued to lie below Mt Shasta, California and has been described by individuals who have either physically traveled to this city and witnessed it, or those who claim to have telepathically communicated with the occupants of this city.

Prominent UFO researcher, William Hamilton, claims to have met representatives of Telos who described to him the advanced technology and structure of Telos and their connection to the former civilization of Lemuria.

Hamilton described a Telosian, `Bonnie', and her family as follows:
Bonnie, her mother (Rana Mu), her father (Ra Mu), her sister Judy, her cousins Lorae and Matox, live and move in our society, returning frequently to TELOS for rest and recuperation. Bonnie relates that her people use boring machines to bore tunnels in the Earth. These boring machines heat the rock to incandescence, and then vitrify it, thus eliminating the need for beams and supports.

A tube transit tunnel is used to connect the cities that exist in various subterranean regions in our hemisphere. The tube trains are propelled by electromagnetic impulses up to speeds of 2500 mph. One tube connects with one of their cities in the Matto Grosso jungle of Brazil.

They grow food hydroponically under full-spectrum lighting with their gardens attended by automatons. The food and resources of Telos are distributed in plenty to the million-and- a-half population that thrives on a no-money economy.

According to the Dianne Robbins, who claims to have telepathically communicated with the Telosians, they are the remnants of the Ancient Lemuria who made Mt Shasta their home after the destruction of their continent.

Originally numbering 15,000, this Lemurian remnant has apparently flourished in the underground caverns of Mt Shasta and grown to a population of 1.5 million where psychotronic technologies, involving crystals and the highly developed mental abilities of the Telosians, are used to maintain an incredibly advanced society that interacts with extraterrestrials from a number of star systems.

The Telosians are reported to specialize in maintaining human longevity, and integrating harmonious technologies and belief systems for surface based humans. The Telosians and other subterranean `extraterrestrials' seek to curtail the most damaging aspects of human-extraterrestrial technological agreements while assisting in the evolutionary growth in human consciousness.

The main activities of the Telosians can be inferred to be in,
* helping surface humanity learn of its ancient Earth history
* restore human longevity
* changing unhealthy belief systems
* protecting the environment

The global solutions provided by the Telosians include:
* environmental protection
* promoting bio-diversity
* restoring human health and longevity
* recovery of lost historical knowledge

The `off-world' human looking extraterrestrial have been claimed to have provided some of the genetic material for human evolution, and that many of these extraterrestrials have allowed some of their personnel to incarnate as `star seeds' on Earth in human families. These `star seeds', `star children' or `star people' are described by Brad and Francie Steiger as individuals whose `souls' were formally incarnated on the worlds of other star systems and then traveled to Earth and decided to incarnate here in order to boost the evolutionary development of humanity.

Most of humanity would consider this group of extraterrestrials to be `benevolent' as described by `contactees' such as George Adamski, Orfeo Angelucci, George Van Tassell, Howard Menger, Paul Villa, Billy Meier and Alex Collier who each explain the nature of their voluntary interactions with these human looking extraterrestrials.

These contactees often provide physical evidence in the form of photographs, film and/or witnesses of their contacts with extraterrestrial races. The most extensively documented and researched contactee is Eduard `Billy' Meier who provided much physical evidence for investigators. These off world human extraterrestrial races appear to have different `specialties' as a result of unique histories and planetary migrations due to galactic upheavals and conflicts.

It is worth exploring the main activities of each race to understand how they either currently interact with humanity or how they may better interact with humanity to address global problems. "

~
Note: I am not saying these are all ture, I am just pointing out the possible players at play here.
edit on 14-12-2012 by spiritualarchitect because: Added note.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Dossier : Lyrans

"It is appropriate to begin the discussion of these `off world' extraterrestrial races and their main activities by focusing on a star system that has been described as the source for the spread of human civilization in the Milky War galaxy, the constellation of Lyra. One of the first `contactees' to describe Lyra was Billy Meier who received much public attention as a result of his alleged visits from Pleiadians/Plejarans from 1975 to 1986 which he supported with material evidence that continues to confound those skeptical of Meier's claims.

Comprehensive investigations by a number of individuals and organizations found that Meier's evidence was not fabricated and therefore constituted significant support for his testimony of extraterrestrial contact.

Due to the amount of physical evidence he had provided over the years, Meier has gained great credibility, and the consistency and coherence of his testimonies suggest that he is indeed an important spokesperson for an extraterrestrial race.

Meier was told by his Pleaidians [Plejadians] contacts of the star system of Lyra and its human inhabitants:

The "Swiss" Plejadians have described their ancient ancestry, and consequently ours, as originating (before the Plejades) in a far sun-system in a star group near what we now know as the Ring Nebula of Lyra, for which we have called them Lyrians in the same manner as we refer to the human beings from what we call the Pleiades.

These early Lyrians in their numerous migrations in their great Space Arks went to many other star systems and found suitable habitations, and put down colonies, such of which flourished and eventually launched their own space travelers.

Meier further reported of a physical contact with a Lyran ship in 1977 where the Lyrans described their world and the other star systems with whom they cooperated.

Alex Collier describes the start of the Lyran civilization as revealed to him by extraterrestrials from Andromeda:
Based on the age of the Suns and the planets in our galaxy, it was decided that the human life form was to be created in the Lyran system. The human race lived there for approximately 40 million years, evolving. The orientation of the human race in Lyrae was agricultural in nature. Apparently, we were very plentiful and abundant, and lived in peace.

The Lyrans posses Nordic features and are quite possibly the `Elohim' described in religious traditions both on Earth and around the galaxy. Due to the Lyrans role in the genesis of the human presence in the galaxy, the Lyrans can understandably be argued to have the most detailed understanding of human origins and galactic history.

They can be described as the `Galactic historians' for the human species. It can be inferred that the Lyrans help in disseminating the truth about the evolution of human races in the galaxy, and have a deep understanding of galactic human culture and of the `human spirit'.

The Lyrans have been further described as follows:
Those from Lyra have an affinity for origins and ancient histories. So they would be useful to you to understand the past in order to transform it. As you understand your past and your origins you may be able in consciousness to go back, pattern by and pattern, peel off the layers of the onion, and find your true nature.

They would be excellent guides in this process, this psychological process for humanity, of understanding its motivations and its history and how it came to be."

In conclusion, the Lyrans' main activities are,

* disseminating the unique history of the human race in the galaxy
* assisting in understanding human motivations and potentials

The global solutions the Lyrans provide include,

* accurate information about human history
* understanding galactic history
* discovery of the human essence
* diplomacy and conflict resolution
* global education

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Dossier : Pleiadians

"Billy Meier further described how the Pleiadians, descendents of the Lyrans, had migrated between a number of star systems before finally settling in the Pleiades constellation:

The ancient history of the early Pleiadian ancestors in another home sun system was also described and how they came to travel to the Pleiades. A much earlier migration to this solar system is also described and how and why it failed. The one third survivors of the Pleiadian ancestors' original planet, after its devastation, evolved a new technology, and designed and built the great-spacer evacuation arks in just 900 years, and began to launch them everywhere for many hundreds of years more.

The extraterrestrials visiting Switzerland are the descendants of one of those space arks which occupied one of the three planets engineered for human habitation, in one of the sun-systems in what we call the Pleiades today.

They have experienced great gains and great losses many times over since that time. In a very real sense, we are descendants of their earliest colonists attempting to settle in this solar system, together with an assortment of aborigines and human exiles from a number of places.
The particular star system from which Meier's Pleiadians originate is Taygeta and the main planet is Erra. The Pleiadians from Taygeta identified Meier as one of their chosen `representatives' with a mission to bring the truth of the extraterrestrial presence to humanity.

Semjase, the Pleiadian female who made contact with Meier, described the Pleiadians as follows:
We are neither guardians of Earth beings nor God-sent angels or similar. Many persons suggest we are watching over Earth and her beings and would control their fates. This is not true, because we only perform a self-selected mission which has nothing to do with supervising or regulating Earth fates. Thus it is wrong to expose us as superterrestrial messengers and guardians.

The Pleiadians identified a key aspect of their mission is to warn humanity of the Grays which they described as follows:

33. There are also different life forms that have acquired much knowledge and have freed themselves from their environment. They travel through space and occasionally come to Earth
34. Many of them are rather unpleasant creatures and live in a type of barbarism that frequently is nearly as bad as the terrestrials.
35. You should be aware of them because they often attack and destroy everything that gets in their way.
36. Many times they have even destroyed whole planets or forced their inhabitants into bondage.
37. It is one of our missions to warn the people on Earth of these creatures.
38. Let this be known to the Earth people because the time is approaching when a conflict with these degenerate human creatures [Grays] becomes unavoidable.

According to Collier, the Grays and Pleiadians are involved in armed skirmishes in the solar system and other systems such as Sirius B.

Other key aspects of the Pleiadian mission according to Meier, are to assist in the uplift of human consciousness and to promote the unity of religion. Significantly, the Pleiadians were dismissive of the claims of many other contactees such as Adamski, and thereby implied some exclusivity in relating the truths and dynamics of the extraterrestrial presence.

Interestingly, Collier claimed that some Pleiadians groups such as those from Alcyone operate with `hidden agendas', while those from Teygeta (e.g., Meier's Pleiadians) are described as genuinely assisting humanity. Despite the possible `hidden agenda' of some Pleiadians, most testimony and evidence points to Pleiadians in general having positive interactions with humans, and that they do much to assist in the elevation of human consciousness and assisting humanity in finding freedom from Gray/Reptilian influence."

In conclusion, the main activity of the Pleiadians appears to be,
* helping humanity find freedom from oppressive structures through education and consciousness raising

The Pleiadians can assist in find global solutions such as,
* universal human rights
* participatory democratic systems
* the evolution of human consciousness
* global education

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join