It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Yeah?

And which ones did they interview?

I've seen crying parents and teachers and kids all day too. Not one interviewed on scene.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
For all you who keep on about the guns, here is some history for ya.

May 18, 1927 : In the deadliest mass school murder in United States history, former school board member Andrew Kehoe set off three BOMBS in Bath Township, Michigan killing 45 people and wounding 58. Kehoe killed himself and the superintendent by blowing up his own vehicle.

listverse.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
Can someone fill me in on how questioning the motive and/or reasons to these tragedies is disrespectful to victim's families?

Because introducing fruit loop conspiracy theories while the kids are still haemorrhaging all over their colouring books kind of detracts from the seriousness of the matter and is a blatant attempt by fretful gun barrel fellating, Moses worshippers to divert discussion from the real issue at hand:

– SOCIETY IS NOT SAFE WITH GUNS IN THE HANDS OF ITS CITIZENRY –

/spoon feeding for those reared by Call Of Dullards surrogate parents
edit on 14-12-2012 by BeneathBaseStupidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradism
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Yeah?

And which ones did they interview?

I've seen crying parents and teachers and kids all day too. Not one interviewed on scene.

So because you havent been in the classrooms to see the blood and havent had enough crying children put on your television, its a conspiracy?!?! no wonder the world looks at us like a joke.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Has anyone listened to this audio at about 5:30 left the dispatcher says something to the effect about "last known shots were in front of school possibly" then i cant make out either ROOF or room? Also talks about TWO shadows running and possibly another personlink

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I promise you won't take my guns over this. Alive any way. Twenty six people died. That sucks. If one of the teachers was a carrier and could have it on him, could have been a different story.
edit on 14-12-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So the kid had Asberger Syndrome and a personality disorder.

Looks like we need to spend more time evaluating our mental health care system as well as the drugs that are being prescribed instead of blaming it all on guns.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalCountdown
And people will start acting like humans again, knowing that they're going to get shot if they "act a fool".

And who gets to determine who's "acting a fool"? You? The gun carriers? That's a great idea!

In a country where many of its citizens are ignorant, bigoted idiots who get mad at people for LOOKING at them a certain way (or because they might be a certain ethnicity or sex)...or the awesomely responsible drivers who get so upset at a poorly timed lane change the phrase ROAD RAGE had to be created to describe these dumb asses...or a fight breaking out because a person inadvertently flirted with someone else's partner at a bar, leaving that person unconscious and scarred for life...yeah, let's put guns in EVERYONE'S hands. That'll make EVERYTHING better! Jeez...what a moron you are. Our education system really is failing us.

Just look at Los Angeles based gangs to see what letting any average Joe have a gun means. Stupid deaths over NOTHING!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I hate the word conspiracy.

The factual evidence is that there hasn't been a *single* drop of blood on anyone or anywhere filmed over the course of the past 8 hours I've been watching.

Yet 30 people are dead? Please.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Originally posted by LLLights

Hey G, thanks for posting that, I'm about a 1000+ miles from ya, I wasn't there, so obviously I have to get the story from a distance, like most events you have to understand nowdays people have to determine IF something even actually HAPPENED first before they can decide 'how' it might have happened. That may seem rather sceptical but as I've said, so much smoke and mirrors and stagecraft nowdays, it's getting harder and harder to tell the 'natural' from the 'synthetic', people have been predicting these senseless shootings would increase to be used for political fodder and it DOES seem right on cue. It makes one wonder.

Yes, it does make someone wonder.... I wonder - and it was in my backyard! That is a scary feeling. Colorado is far from me. There was so much uncertainty and so many questions, on this site alone about the Batman movie shooting. If there is a conspiracy behind this - it means there is nothing but evil, greed and the struggle for power controlling the world. That is a hard pill to swallow. This area has been hit HARD over the past 24 months - an area that usually stays pretty quiet.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
On this website you see tons of threads about how corrupt our government, police, military, and general criminals are. If we take all guns out of, and only out of the hands of the citizens, the previous said groups will all still be armed. In what way is that considered beneficial?

The world isn't the utopia some like to wish it to be. Armed protection is an insurance policy worth having in spite of potential problems.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
He was "mentally unstable"?

Maybe we should open back up Fairfield Hills Mental Hospital in Newtown.

Went there a couple years back, real spooky.

Looks like the perfect home for some MK-Ultra.
edit on 14-12-2012 by paradism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

Wake up! The world is snickering and we are not a glorious religious nation anymore. A bunch of quadrupeds converted into genocidal killers, next we will have snipers on top of malls shooting old women and cops. That will be the next demonstation. Twisted and evil people here.
edit on 14-12-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The factual evidence is that there hasn't been a *single* drop of blood on anyone or anywhere filmed over the course of the past 8 hours I've been watching.

Because it happened in a classroom. Not a cafeteria! Until you have seen crime scene photos, can you at least try and hold off.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Animorganimate

Whateva,,,,, do you honestly believe that any of the LA gang members are legal registered gun owners? Very poorly thought out arguement.
Alot of people died today in a tragic event. Guns did not cause it, they were just instruments.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

From the reports i've heard it sounds like the carnage was in one or two rooms only and from the number of dead it could be he concentrated on one classroom. If he'd killed most or all the people just in that room then there would be no blood on the survivors. Seems more possible than cia/reptilian conspiracy to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeneathBaseStupidity

Originally posted by FlySolo
Can someone fill me in on how questioning the motive and/or reasons to these tragedies is disrespectful to victim's families?

Because introducing fruit loop conspiracy theories while the kids are still haemorrhaging all over their colouring books kind of detracts from the seriousness of the matter and is a blatant attempt by fretful gun barrel fellating, Moses worshippers to divert discussion from the real issue at hand:

– SOCIETY IS NOT SAFE WITH GUNS IN THE HANDS OF ITS CITIZENRY –

/spoon feeding for those reared by Call Of Dullards surrogate parents
edit on 14-12-2012 by BeneathBaseStupidity because: (no reason given)

Fruit loop conspiracies to you. Again, your answer is irrelevant and you're being emotional in your response. Fact is, you know absolutely nothing about what led up to this and neither do I nor any of these people on this forum. But yet your confident that anything else but what we are told is a fruit loop idea. You know squat about what happened or why.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Despite warnings from an administrator...

Pages upon pages about a tragedy and how long has it been since anyone even stopped to think about the poor kids, their families, and all those who are deeply and truly affected by this event - on a personal level?

Even in combat soldiers stop long enough to retrieve and bury their dead.

This is simply pathetic.

link   
The only thing that comes to mind right now is a picture of the most beautiful little boy in the world to me, my four year old nephew.I can't possibly begin to imagine what are the parents who lost their children going trough now, I don't wish it on my worst enemy.The pain must be unbearable, unless they are heavily sedated and unaware.I wish I could tell you Americans how gun ownership brings these inevitable consequences, but reading about China when no one tried to stop a lunatic stabbing children I just don't know anymore.Pure evil exists in this world and no laws can stop it, maybe scientists will call it mental illness or chemical disorder but there is something profoundly wrong with our society.

link   
Any word from the brother yet on why the shooter wanted to kill both of his parents?

He killed his father first at home before going to the school where his mother was a teacher and killing her and the other children.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join