It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BeneathBaseStupidity

I can see by yours and a few posts that ignorance is going to prohibit this thread from functioning as it should. Look up the number of gun owners in america, look up the population of people all of whome can freely buy a weapon or make one, now look up how often something like the incident today happens with legal weapons.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
what ever powers that be ...please let the 21st of Dec be a new awaking for humans. A peaceful transition. This is like the saddest thing I ever seen!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Fortunately I won't have to come up with a retort since you paraded your stupidity proudly.

link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

Originally posted by essanance
reply to post by Six6Six

Your worthless how dare you attack the People of THE US on a day like this that alone shows everyone how terrible of a person you are .....I will not argue with you because karma will take care of garbage like you ....

YOu lot are the scum....killing children.....and innocents....and all you want is sympathy.,...you lot are the worlds biggest problem....I hope your government destroys all of you and rebuilds.....KILLing kids....

Its ONLY a sad day for the parents of those kids....you lot spend all your time shooting people becuase you are all cowards......plebeians.

I don't care what squishy part of Europe you're from. Probably the inbred island of England, but what I think you fail to realize (since you can most likely not really "get it" not "being an American") is that there is a war going on over here in America.

The PTB are out to homogenize our cultural landscape and personal mobility.
No more happy, no more sad, just grey.
And of course, no more guns.

Well, one thing you should understand is that American's are inherently protective and quick to defend their personal space and freedom.
That's how we came about (the smarter guys from your island that left).

THEY are trying to change America and make it harder for US to defend ourselves.
This is just one of many battles that have been fought over here in this sick war.

link   

edit on 14-12-2012 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I was reading some Juvenal - the sixteen satires, the other day, he too blames bad parenting and wimpyness on the failings of his country, Oddly enough he was Roman and writing in the first century AD. The older generation always looks for faults in the younger generation while ignoring their own

link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Erm, have you ever met someone with autism? It's not even comparable to ADHD........ That is like putting a crack fiend in the same catagory as someone that likes coco puffs.

Wasn't comparing the two. I was saying that people who are desperate to blame this on anything or anyone other than the shooter himself, are part of the problem...and part of why these idiots find justification in what they do. Because hey, they're the victims.

link   

YOu lot are the scum....killing children.....and innocents....and all you want is sympathy.,...you lot are the worlds biggest problem....I hope your government destroys all of you and rebuilds.....KILLing kids....

Its ONLY a sad day for the parents of those kids....you lot spend all your time shooting people becuase you are all cowards......plebeians.

Wow, is this how others countries are interpreting this event? You all must really hate us.

link   

Originally posted by waltdisney

Originally posted by bknapple32
Get a clue

There are multiple clues.

1. Obama fake crying
2. Children laughing in parking lot
3. No blood, anywhere or on anyone
4. Very, very small town
5. Completely isolated school
6. Directly after Oregon Mall shooting
7. Hurricane Sandy/Sandy Hook Elementary
8. Explosive twitter reaction from Gov/Media outlets
9. Members of US Gov. attended the Sandy Hook concert yesterday,
even going out of their way to TWEET it to the world. Coincidentally,
27 people would get killed there the next day.

This is the kind of lunacy you conspiracy freaks look for.....sad little people!!

Why are you on this CONSPIRACY site?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Konduit

Originally posted by bknapple32

Facts have changed because it is an ongoing situation. But there is zero evidence that this is any kind of conspiracy. To insinuate that because there havent been blood or guts shown its a conspiracy is ignorance. And the motto of the site is to deny ignorance.

This whole situation happened barely a few hours ago and now your the authority on all the facts about what is and isn't a conspiracy?

Were you there? Did you witness this happen? Do you have absolutely any evidence or facts beyond what you seen and read on the mainstream media? Do you have some sort of insider knowledge that we on this petty little conspiracy website don't have?

Asking questions is denying ignorance, and shutting down people who ask them is perpetuating it. Get off your high horse pal.
edit on 14-12-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

Absulutely Konduit, people always need to be asking questions, while I still don't know any more about this reported tragedy yet than many others here, it absolutely COULD be a (another) terrorist attack by those who seek to disarm and destroy America, after 9-11 I don't discount just about anything. SOoo much stagecraft nowdays and smoke and mirrors to try and drive the herd in a given direction, I will say MANY people all over the net ( and here on ATS too) have been expecting these very events to continue to grow and get more brutal, by stage managers who will stop at NOTHING to achieve their agenda. Is this sad story (assuming it is even real in the first place, who REALLY knows? only perhaps those directly in proximity and harms way) one more in a chain, I don't know, but it's worth keeping in mind, Imo, and asking questions.

link   
Annual Big Ten Killers In The USA:

#1 - Tobacco Use: 529,000

#2 - Medical Errors: 195,000

#3 - Unintentional Injuries: 118,000

#4 - Alcohol Abuse: 107,400

#5 - Motor Vehicle Accidents: 34,500

#6 - Unintentional Poisoning: 32,000

#7 - Drug Abuse: 25,500

#8 - Unintentional Falls: 25,500

#9 - NON Firearm Homicides: 16,800

#10 - Firearm Homicides: 11,500

To all the banning crowd - better start contacting your representative, got a LOT of banning to do.

(and how is that war on drugs going, how well did prohibition on booze work out?)
edit on 14-12-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

link   
Of course this was staged.

I woke up this morning, about half hour away from Newtown, and noticed immediately the large amount of chemtrails around 9:30AM. Thought to myself, hmmm, they must be up to something today, or soon.

Why not spray a ton of chemicals into the air when everyone is distracted watching tv? Perfect timing.

Nothing ever happens by coincidence.

Still haven't seen a drop of blood.

I love how the President cries yet I've watched local/national footage for 7 hours and not one eyewitness has had an emotional response.

link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Erm, have you ever met someone with autism? It's not even comparable to ADHD........ That is like putting a crack fiend in the same catagory as someone that likes coco puffs.

I'm trying to picture one that could kill their mom, steal her guns, drive her car to where she worked and then
go in and have a conversation with people, and kill innocent children.

All the autistics I've seen were not capable of this.

link   

Originally posted by spooky1973

"We don't hear about this kind of stuff in any other country".....
Really???? i can think of a few mass killings in england, and we have big gun laws. norway ???didnt some tool blast lots of kids off the planet there too...????

weak, incorrect...poor

Well your argument is poor. The massacre in Norway only happened once in their entire history of the country, in the states it happens almost every month
edit on 14-12-2012 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

link   
All the schools in my state, even the tiny ones, have armed officers stationed in the building. Did that school not have one?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaKitteh
There are seriously people on here going on about it being staged???

These people lost their children. SMALL children. KILLED. And you are going on about it being staged?

Good Lord people, have a little bit of respect for those who lost their lives and a little bit of a heart.

I've never been so disgusted in my life at what I'm seeing posted here

yup, i had to leave for a while, i got so pissed. and now i see they are on obama for fake crying
he has school age daughters for christ sakes...and....it's a plot by obama to do away with guns....geez....some people here need real psychiatric help, they have gone over the deep edge.
edit on 14-12-2012 by jimmyx because: addition

link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Same here. I have only met a few though to be honest.

link   
Just because this is a conspiracy site doesnt mean everything in the world is a conspiracy. I know it gives order out of the chaos in the world's events. I get that. I have my own thoughts on lots of conspiracies. Im not convinced about 9/11. I never was convinced about the moon landing ( and I laugh at myself for that one). I certainly believe that Kennedy was killed by a conspiracy involving the CIA.

But that doesnt give us here at ATS the authority to make everything a conspiracy. There is not one morsel of evidence to suggest that. Until you show crime scene photos that show no blood. Or you interview the families of those victims and they tell you it never happened, you are just purporting nonsense.

And someone asked me to get off my high horse and stop telling people what they can and cant post here. I'm not saying they cant post it here. Im asking for some semblance of decency. Don't go the route of Alex Jones where someone flicking their cigarette is a conspiracy. Others are watching us on this thread. And we do a disservice to the ATS community when we just throw out the word conspiracy to everything. It amounts to the boy crying wolf. The less we are wrong, the more people will notice when we are right.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
Adam Laza

He look a little out of touch
edit on 14-12-2012 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

Or something. Crickey. Why does it look like a photo from the 80s taken with Kodak film?
How DO you get eyeshine from a flash on only one eye?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NinjaKitteh

Where I'm at all the schools in the city have police on duty, more than one.

They ride around on little motorcycles.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join