The Grandest Conspiracy Ever Known. The New Age Religion of the Unproven Speculation (theory) of Evo

page: 1
14
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The fact that so many people religiously believe the most unlikely and implausible explanation for where the most sophisticated objects in the known universe (living things) originated is the best evidence of this global conspiracy.

The utter obsurdity of this unproven speculation that somehow something as complex as even a single cell could manifest on its own in a pool of chemicals is mind boggling. Add to that the complexity of DNA and it becomes not just implausible but impossible.

Why do so many people believe this so easily while scrutinizing everything else so carefully. This seams to be the one area where otherwise scientific minded people choose to believe in magic. This is why I and I believe many others have labeled evolution not an observable or provable science but in fact a religion.

Many people I believe have been bullied into a middle ground stance that life was created to evolve which makes very little sense as well since there are no transitional fossils on record. Every past so called evidence of transitional species has been eventually proven phony such as pig tooth man better known as Nebraska man.

Pig tooth man was portrayed in true propaganda style on the news as the missing link. If the news propaganda machine does this in any other arena critical thinkers and conspiracy theorists would instantly see the seeds of conspiracy, but with evolution we have been programmed/indoctrinated that any explanation other than evolution is just plain ignorance. I wonder how many times I will be bullied and called ignorant for presenting these facts.

In classrooms all over the world and on every nature/science show that I have seen in my lifetime evolution is presented as fact. I never hear them say “Scientists speculate” before mentioning the subject. Why is something with nothing but circumstantial evidence being presented as factual science? I know what the religious fanatics will say, but if it cannot be observed and reproduced than it is not science.

Opposing evolution in the modern day is like opposing any other prevalent religion in the past. Persecution is what follows.

It seems evident to me that species were created to sustain themselves within a given set of parameters, thus variations can and should occur. One species changing to another more complex species defies logic. The line given is usually as follows “slight genetic mutations over time, survival of the fittest and abracadabra humans are born”. The problem I see with this is that there has never been a case of a genetic mutation that was beneficial to an animal or human. What they call genetic mutations the general public calls birth defects and although they might not all be crippling none of them are beneficial or an improvement upon the norm.

Let the name calling begin.

Here is another perhaps more coherent analysis of the subject.

www.icr.org...
edit on 13-12-2012 by begoodbees because: added link




posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
none of the current origin explanations are satisfactory, i'm not getting upset about it

"God" - pretty far fetched
"Big Bang" - just as far fetched

evolution however is very real, even if it isn't genesis.
think about viruses that become drug resistant because of how we treat them


.... always keep searching, we are all lied to constantly



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JizzyMcButter
none of the current origin explanations are satisfactory, i'm not getting upset about it

"God" - pretty far fetched
"Big Bang" - just as far fetched

evolution however is very real, even if it isn't genesis.
think about viruses that become drug resistant because of how we treat them


.... always keep searching, we are all lied to constantly



Virus' experience variations but they always remain virus'. No evolution there. You have touched on my main point though which is that evolution is a faith based religion, no better or worse than any other.
edit on 13-12-2012 by begoodbees because:



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Great, another religious argument against evolution. Aren't there a zillion old threads about this topic?

Haven't we done this dance before? Why didn't you contribute to one of the other existing threads?



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Extending to plants wich are living things, I was reading yesterday about how some weeds in New zealand have started to genetically mutate from over using weed killers such as round up. Now these weeds are becoming resistant to these chemicals. Would that not be evolution working? The plant has genetically altered overtime to survive.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Don't call this "New Age". It has nothing to do with mysticism. And really, mysticism has provided far better answers than any other theory I've seen. Why do people call it "New Age"? If it weren't for the church, it would be called "Really, Really Old Age."



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You can't dispute that genetic variation and mutations lead in a gradual change in organisms...evolution happens.

Disputing that evolution is the primary course by which man came to be, and the only process responsible for developing life...I'm okay with that.

I'm hopeful that this thread can result in a great discussion on the subject


OP prepare to be roasted.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
Extending to plants wich are living things, I was reading yesterday about how some weeds in New zealand have started to genetically mutate from over using weed killers such as round up. Now these weeds are becoming resistant to these chemicals. Would that not be evolution working? The plant has genetically altered overtime to survive.


Unless it changes into a different species it is variation not evolution.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by begoodbees
 


I'm confused. Is this thread about creationism vs evolution, or are you more concerned with what other people believe?

On topic:

Why can't both be true? Who's to say that we weren't created and then left on this planet to evolve on our own? One theory or the other does not have more merit than the other, except evolution has more science behind it than creationism does. But it does not have all the answers. In the end I would be willing to bet a little bit of both are true.

As far as what people believe.....who cares? Their beliefs are no threat to your's. Believe what you want and I wouldn't care what others believe.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Don't call this "New Age". It has nothing to do with mysticism. And really, mysticism has provided far better answers than any other theory I've seen. Why do people call it "New Age"? If it weren't for the church, it would be called "Really, Really Old Age."


Look up the definition of the words new and age. They have nothing to do with mysticism unless you apply it.n This is the religion of the new age in my estimation.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
You can't dispute that genetic variation and mutations lead in a gradual change in organisms...evolution happens.

Disputing that evolution is the primary course by which man came to be, and the only process responsible for developing life...I'm okay with that.

I'm hopeful that this thread can result in a great discussion on the subject


OP prepare to be roasted.


I do not dispute variations (gradual changes) such as plants becoming pesticide resistant. I dispute one species changing into another more advanced species.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by begoodbees
 


But over more time with more variations something would change into a different species. It would "evolve".



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by begoodbees
 




Look up the definition of the words new and age. They have nothing to do with mysticism unless you apply it.n This is the religion of the new age in my estimation.


That's funny, because my beliefs have been referred to as "new age" and they have nothing to do with this. Sounds like an attempts to slap an unpopular label onto something to make it seem unpopular before it's even been examined.

The most simplistic explanation I have for it is that "God" made evolution happen.
Although I have to say, your lack of supporting evidence and research kind of makes this look more like a rant than anything else. Perhaps you should throw a little substantiation in there before trying to make everyone else look stupid.

Otherwise, you make yourself look like a wanna be expert.
edit on 13-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by begoodbees
 


I'm confused. Is this thread about creationism vs evolution, or are you more concerned with what other people believe?

On topic:

Why can't both be true? Who's to say that we weren't created and then left on this planet to evolve on our own? One theory or the other does not have more merit than the other, except evolution has more science behind it than creationism does. But it does not have all the answers. In the end I would be willing to bet a little bit of both are true.

As far as what people believe.....who cares? Their beliefs are no threat to your's. Believe what you want and I wouldn't care what others believe.


There is no evidence that species can change into new more advanced species. This thread is simply meant to demonstrate that there is no evidence to support the accepted theory and therefore it is not science but faith based religion.
It is a conspiracy by tptb to demoralize us and liken us to literal animals/cattle.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
"Oh, don't give me that old irreducible complexity crap." - Paul, Paul

www.hark.com...

Don't you just love the argument :p

.:ETA:.
How is the evolution theory supposed to demoralize us?
Because it makes us feel alone? Because it makes us forget "God"?
Because it makes us believe there is nothing else out there?

C'mon
edit on 13/12/2012 by Sovaka because: Added some common sense.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
reply to post by begoodbees
 


But over more time with more variations something would change into a different species. It would "evolve".


That is a perfect example of the speculation/faith I am referring to.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by begoodbees
 


There's plenty of evidence that one species can change genetically over time and become a different species. We know mutations and genetic variation are fact. We know that there is some change generation to generation. So why can't algea eventually develop into trees?



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Wow, that is one long argument from incredulity there.

'I don't understand how this is possible. Therefore God did it.'
Blah blah blah. This kinda crap is infuriating. The denial of basic scientific fact and logic. It sets mankind back. Especially when enough people believe this way that its starting to find its way into public schools.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by begoodbees
 




Look up the definition of the words new and age. They have nothing to do with mysticism unless you apply it.n This is the religion of the new age in my estimation.


That's funny, because my beliefs have been referred to as "new age" and they have nothing to do with this. Sounds like an attempts to slap an unpopular label onto something to make it seem unpopular before it's even been examined.

The most simplistic explanation I have for it is that "God" made evolution happen.
Although I have to say, your lack of supporting evidence and research kind of makes this look more like a rant than anything else. Perhaps you should throw a little substantiation in there before trying to make everyone else look stupid.

Otherwise, you make yourself look like a wanna be expert.
edit on 13-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)


That was not my intent. I am referring to new age in the literal sense of the meaning. You are however acknowledging that your faith is in god and evolution neither of which you can prove.

What have I stated that requires proof?



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka
 


I never mentioned anything of the sort. Thank you for chiming in without reading my op.





new topics
top topics
 
14
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join