The Grandest Conspiracy Ever Known. The New Age Religion of the Unproven Speculation (theory) of Evo

page: 2
14
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by begoodbees
 




This thread is simply meant to demonstrate that there is no evidence to support the accepted theory and therefore it is not science but faith based religion.


I believe there are examples of bacterial speciation that have been observed and documented. Sure, it's not as dramatic as watching a dog turn into a bird, but it opens the doors of possibilities.

And why can't someone accept evolution as a valid theory without being labeled religious? If evolution is proven to be false, they can just accept what the evidence supports in a new theory.

If God is proven to be false, how many religious faithful will quit believing?

Besides, you believe in faith-based mullarky.....so why you pointing fingers?



It is a conspiracy by tptb to demoralize us and liken us to literal animals/cattle


Umm....no. We are still free to believe what we want to believe. If anything, it can be said that religion is exactly what you described considering the manipulation of the religions throughout time.
edit on 13-12-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sovaka
"Oh, don't give me that old irreducible complexity crap." - Paul, Paul

www.hark.com...

Don't you just love the argument :p

.:ETA:.
How is the evolution theory supposed to demoralize us?
Because it makes us feel alone? Because it makes us forget "God"?
Because it makes us believe there is nothing else out there?

C'mon
edit on 13/12/2012 by Sovaka because: Added some common sense.


I shall repeat myself, it likens us to literal animals/cattle.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17
 


Maybe it could, but if it did where is the evidence? You say there is evidence, where is it. Any evidence is circumstantial at best. If there were evidence to prove it it would be the law of evolution. This is the whole point of this. Everyone believes this undoubtedly without evidence. You have been religiously indoctrinated.

It should be easy to prove me wrong if I am wrong but no body will be able to do it.
edit on 13-12-2012 by begoodbees because:



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JizzyMcButter
none of the current origin explanations are satisfactory, i'm not getting upset about it

"God" - pretty far fetched
"Big Bang" - just as far fetched

evolution however is very real, even if it isn't genesis.
think about viruses that become drug resistant because of how we treat them


.... always keep searching, we are all lied to constantly


How true, it's the size of the lie that gets me. We are being lied to on a monumental scale on just about everything. Once you realize that someone has orchestrated this, it becomes clear that humanity has a lot of questions that need answering.

Evolution is just another of these subjects that wont go away. They want us to believe that everything on this planet came from some tiny microbes sitting in a warm puddle of water a couple of million years ago.

You gotta hand it to the guys who perpitrated this obfuscation, not just a trick of slight of hand but a coordinated agenda to keep humanity in the dark.

AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE, conspiracy anyone ????



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by begoodbees
 


So why do whales have hip bones....

Could you explain to me without evolution why whales and THOUSANDS of other animals, including humans, have vestigial limbs and organs?

*braces for the god did it excuse*



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by begoodbees
 


Another pointless thread.

Let's get all of the atheists and theists at each other's throats again because that's real productive.

Both groups have irreconcilable belief structures in regard to the genesis of complex organisms. So the idea that another thread regarding how stupid someone else's beliefs are is useful in any way is fallacious on every level.

Let's all fling some more poo.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by begoodbees
 


But isn't the proof in the fact that it is actually changing its genetic makeup as it mutates and becomes a "variation" of its original from. It is evolving and adapting to its environment to survive.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by begoodbees
 



If you look at the fossil record, you find a succession of organisms that suggest a history of incremental development from one species to another. You see very simple organisms at first and then new, more complex organisms appearing over time. The characteristics of newer organisms frequently appear to be modified forms of characteristics of older organisms.
link

from an atheism site, I'm not an atheist but this is one of the first things that came up when googling "fossil evidence for evolution."

Do you dispute that the Earth is billions of years old? Just trying to get a grasp on how deep you believe this conspiracy goes. Evidence would show us that the Earth is 3 billion or so years old and had a very slow development of life...from single cells to complex. Is this evidence all fabricated?



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Wow, that is one long argument from incredulity there.

'I don't understand how this is possible. Therefore God did it.'
Blah blah blah. This kinda crap is infuriating. The denial of basic scientific fact and logic. It sets mankind back. Especially when enough people believe this way that its starting to find its way into public schools.


I did not bring God into this. Show me some scientific proof that your religion is true. You sound just like any other religious fanatic. "I am right and you are stupid and no I cannot prove it" that is what you sound like to me.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by begoodbees
 




This thread is simply meant to demonstrate that there is no evidence to support the accepted theory and therefore it is not science but faith based religion.


I believe there are examples of bacterial speciation that have been observed and documented. Sure, it's not as dramatic as watching a dog turn into a bird, but it opens the doors of possibilities.

And why can't someone accept evolution as a valid theory without being labeled religious? If evolution is proven to be false, they can just accept what the evidence supports in a new theory.

If God is proven to be false, how many religious faithful will quit believing?

Besides, you believe in faith-based mullarky.....so why you pointing fingers?



It is a conspiracy by tptb to demoralize us and liken us to literal animals/cattle


Umm....no. We are still free to believe what we want to believe. If anything, it can be said that religion is exactly what you described considering the manipulation of the religions throughout time.
edit on 13-12-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)


You just said it. "I believe" you believe in evolution although you cannot prove it. I never said anything about what I believe. You assume that because I don't blindly buy into the evolution nonsense that I am religious. This demonstrates your ability to accept your own assumptions as fact.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf
 


It is not my intention to prove anything other than the fact that evolution is pure speculation and that believing it as absolute fact is an act of faith.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by begoodbees
 




You just said it. "I believe" you believe in evolution although you cannot prove it. I never said anything about what I believe. You assume that because I don't blindly buy into the evolution nonsense that I am religious. This demonstrates your ability to accept your own assumptions as fact.


Did you not say this in the OP:



It seems evident to me that species were created to sustain themselves within a given set of parameters


I assume that since you said this...you think creationism is a viable theory. That's cool, so do I. But if we follow your logic, believing in either evolution or creationism is religious in origin.

The point being that in trying to label those that believe in evolution as religious faithful, you have painted yourself into a corner in which you fit into the same pigeon-hole you laid out for the rest of us.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by begoodbees
 


Another pointless thread.

Let's get all of the atheists and theists at each other's throats again because that's real productive.

Both groups have irreconcilable belief structures in regard to the genesis of complex organisms. So the idea that another thread regarding how stupid someone else's beliefs are is useful in any way is fallacious on every level.

Let's all fling some more poo.


This is not necessarily an atheist/theist debate although most have been programmed to believe so.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
reply to post by begoodbees
 


But isn't the proof in the fact that it is actually changing its genetic makeup as it mutates and becomes a "variation" of its original from. It is evolving and adapting to its environment to survive.


It is not necessarily changing it's genetic make up. It is simply using the preprogrammed variations already present in the DNA. Perhaps the so called junk DNA. Of course now I am speculating but I know the difference.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by begoodbees
reply to post by Wertdagf
 


It is not my intention to prove anything other than the fact that evolution is pure speculation and that believing it as absolute fact is an act of faith.





Its sad that you so poorly dodged the question.

Vestigial structure are evidence for evolution. This is why i asked the question....

Could you please comment on vestigial structures and explain to ALL of us here at ATS why you think this isnt evidence.

Im happy you made this thread... its like youve covered yourself with feces and now you parade your ignorance around. You convince more people of your monkey ancestry than i ever could.
edit on 13-12-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by begoodbees

Unless it changes into a different species it is variation not evolution.

Given enough time it will, if it changed that much in such a short period of time (decades) imagine what a million years would do.

Yeah a different animal or plant.

Or

How do they turn a wolf into a chihuahua, yeah still a dog, but it only took decades to achieve, imagine hundreds of years, or millions, poof, no longer a dog!
edit on 13-12-2012 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
reply to post by begoodbees
 



If you look at the fossil record, you find a succession of organisms that suggest a history of incremental development from one species to another. You see very simple organisms at first and then new, more complex organisms appearing over time. The characteristics of newer organisms frequently appear to be modified forms of characteristics of older organisms.
link

from an atheism site, I'm not an atheist but this is one of the first things that came up when googling "fossil evidence for evolution."

Do you dispute that the Earth is billions of years old? Just trying to get a grasp on how deep you believe this conspiracy goes. Evidence would show us that the Earth is 3 billion or so years old and had a very slow development of life...from single cells to complex. Is this evidence all fabricated?


I really don't know. I have seen very old carvings and paintings of dinosaurs that have no explanation unless people hundreds and thousands of years ago were piecing together dinosaur bones like modern paleontologists do which is unlikely. Couple that with ancient myths of dragons from all of the 4 corners of the world and biblical descriptions of what sound to me like dinosaurs, it does call the official story into question.

As far as your off site content goes, a ferrari 459 is not evidence that a model t evolved on its own. Of course automobiles did evolve but not on their own. This is as much proof of a creator as it is evolution since we can see how we the creators have evolved our own creations.
edit on 13-12-2012 by begoodbees because:



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by begoodbees
 


Look through my posting history. I have posted numerious examples of evolution happening (into new species) that has been observed by modern man. Some of these examples are even based on threads made on this website.

You either don't want to work with current information, that would question your beliefs, or you can't find the search button/never heard of google.



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Actually, there are many instances of evolution.

wiki.answers.com...

Just take a look


~Tenth



posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by begoodbees
 


Perhaps not, but that is exactly what it will devolve into. Which is why there is absolutely no point to this. It happens every single time.





new topics
top topics
 
14
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join