It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Fleet of UFOs detected in Infra Red camera cover entire Sky.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Right ! When you hear hoofbeats you think horse not zebra.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Iscool

So they want what? Hanging around since the 70's with nothing to say to us and dont announce yourselves just hoover and watch? Rude is what that is. Remember the guy with the sign in close encounters. Stop and say hello !

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Thats pretty awesome! It reminds me of what I saw a couple years back. I actually posted on here about it.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If I thought anything was going to occur on Dec 21 it would be the announcment that UFO are real and we are being visited. Other than that I dont think anything will occur but I hope for disclosure and I hope they are real but I dont really believe that they are real. Ouch, that picket is in a bad spot right now.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

If they were beings from outerspace so to speak, they would know what kind of race we are.
That being said they would prefer avoiding a bullet in the head at any cost.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunatyx

no bubba the sattellites are seperated by miles and miles. Its a pretty big spot up there they dont need to hang out together.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HackedAlias

The bugs have all gone to bed for the winter. They pop out when its a warm day but mostly they sleep.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Somebody found out that the IR setting during day time captures the stars too. Their IR signature would be bright enough. Its not bats or balloons or birds... notice how the aspect ratio doesn't change as the objects track across the screen all at the same speed. Its time lapsed as well. Once in a while a plane flies through the picture like a meteor. Very slight radius to the movement too (like stars).

Fake.

Yes, kind of star like but stars don't converge, and I don't see any radius in the movement. The 'planes' are likely insects close up, the camera shutter is modulating them, if you trap a frame. The slow speed is the key, so more info is needed.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This is incredible! Definitely not stars or birds. It is what it is. They're here!

S & F

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

The american south here and we know cotton. LOL. Cotton does not grow on trees. It grows on small low plants that are about 24 inches high at most. When the cotton is ready for picking the fields look like they are covered with snow.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Just thinking of the aliens looking down and seeing 7 billion of us and saying the same thing. Excessive !

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tetrarch42

Well he could call them a flock but its samantics. Fleet, gagle, flock, assembly,clutch,conglomerate,pack, gang,crowd. Pick a pronoun.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by clearmind

But its true. Rods are a light artifact when filming bugs.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shurima

If they were beings from outerspace so to speak, they would know what kind of race we are.
That being said they would prefer avoiding a bullet in the head at any cost.

I guess. We are not all like that. Mostly just the govt. I think as a race we are interesting and I would want to meet us. Perhaps they have no interest other than observation? Or they are under some kind of 'directive' where they cannot interfere with us. Who knows. Not me.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Actually, it's more than that... They fly in that pattern because the first one in front will cause a ripple in the air that makes it easier for the other birds to fly in, spending less energy for their trip. They change places while in flight so every individual does its part.

---

I followed the advice of a previous poster and looked at it on youtube... You can see they are not all moving at the same speed, but they don't change "corridors"... they remain the same way. If it's not a hoax, it could be satellites, but then again, why don't we also see the stationary ones? Surely a few would be seen?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
This incredible video in Infra Red filter shooted during the daylight show, wave after wave, an huge fleet of unidentified objects, invisible to naked eye, that cover entire sky.

edit on 12-12-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Ya, I'm not sure if it was mentioned but about 3:24 seconds into the video one of those lights started zooming from left to right at what seems like incredible speeds. It just doesn't seem like a migratory bird could even come close to that type of speed. Looks like ufo's to me.

Thanks for sharing, really enjoy the stuff that you post!

Way to go!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by InhaleExhale

The american south here and we know cotton. LOL. Cotton does not grow on trees. It grows on small low plants that are about 24 inches high at most. When the cotton is ready for picking the fields look like they are covered with snow.

Pretty much in my idea of pollen, but you would have to assume a gentle day wind wise, and we don't have that info.
But going by the flying bugs that come and go, the weather looks gentle.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by Tetrarch42

Well he could call them a flock but its samantics. Fleet, gagle, flock, assembly,clutch,conglomerate,pack, gang,crowd. Pick a pronoun.

I'm going to call their fleet a gaggle.
Look it's a gaggle of UFOs!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I have been waiting on this information- Thanks! I have been off the site for awhile and have not had time to keep up with SETI or MUFON. I have not read through all the posts yet. Please let me know if you know where they are at now. Thanks Amy in NC

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Shurima

I'm guessing Russia and then the US-East Coast

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join