It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Fleet of UFOs detected in Infra Red camera cover entire Sky.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidNova

Originally posted by Atzil321
Probably just migratory birds...
2nd line.

haha are you serious? what, LED birds?
I have no clue what they are, but I can assure you they are not birds..

You clearly don't know that the camera is capturing "infra-red" light. This is a light wavelength that can be reflected off any object and will be emitted by any body that is warmer than absolute zero.

Yes, they could very easily be birds flying high in the sky.

Originally posted by LiquidNova
Deny ignorance.

Clearly you spoke too soon.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I kinda of feel like this video could be a time lapse, the only reason I say that is because of some of the objects that cross the screen are moving at incredible speeds. Ive done Time lapses before and this is usually what you will see, with the occasionally airplane crossing. Still a very weird video.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Interesting but It looks to me like this guy wants to get paid for his advertising.

don't you get it yet>?

'Oh, look.... i need some cash, i'm gonna go film something and add an advertisement at the beginning then upload it to youtube and tell everyone i've filmed a fleet of UFO's!!'

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1plusXisto7billion

2nd line.

Don't birds typically migrate in formation? I'm not defending or debating either side. just a random thought about your comment.

that and you would see them with the naked eye.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Arken

Interesting but It looks to me like this guy wants to get paid for his advertising.

don't you get it yet>?

'Oh, look.... i need some cash, i'm gonna go film something and add an advertisement at the beginning then upload it to youtube and tell everyone i've filmed a fleet of UFO's!!'

Youtube is owned by Google, hence the advertisements. People who upload videos dont include the advertisements. Thats done automatically by youtube.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
My first thought was "hmmm stars!" after watching the video, I have no idea, but...I'm not sure I would say it's a UFO fleet. I'm more inclined to say there is a reasonable explanation. And I do believe in UFO's.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by drivebricker

Here are some questions we're often asked about the YouTube Partner Program, how to sign up and begin monetizing your videos with ads, and how to associate AdSense in order to be paid.

support.google.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm sure it's been mentioned many times on ATS before but couldn't many of these kinds of phenomenon ( assuming it's not a hoax) be caused by plasma high up in the atmosphere. Might explain why people see ufo's over fault lines where massive pressure is causing a pizoelectric effect and producing plasmas. Also the sun's charged particles interacting with earths magnetic field might also cause similar effects. Might explain a whole load of the fast/slow moving, unusual shapes and colours seen in the sky.

edit on 12-12-2012 by Hopeforeveryone because: typo

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
They are coming from the moon !
anyone remember this video ?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
They're heeeeeeeeere!!!! Coming to a parking lot near you.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
this reminds me of a scene from dr who, disaster tourists coming to watch the earth explode

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Those are migratory birds flying back to earth.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Why could it not just be elevated pollen?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm not one to assume what they are.. Birds, stars, alien spaceships etc. But unless anyone can confidently claim what they are, then they are UFOs. Unidentified Flying Objects. Now there are thousands of videos like this, some explainable phenomenon, some irrefutably are UFO videos. All i understand is we have millions of people on this planet who have claimed to have had contact with aliens from outer space, some say that they are residual on our planet, whether in some next dimension or they walk among us as we do..
I'll never understand the whole 'PFFFT crazy person' and the 'HA what a nutjob' attitude when it's almost commonplace for a person to genuinely have these experiences with extra-terrestrials and have been having them for an awful long time.
Deary me

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
When the McRib returns, the entire galaxy knows about it.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Could this possibly be connected to the thread on the homepage about excessive lightning over Australia the past few days...hmm, i wonder..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I wonder why noone thinks they are satellites as that would be the most obvious object they could be?They are all moving in approximately the same direction, speed and altitude! They are all moving and as all satellites would have to maintain momentum to stay in orbit! Why would anyone jump to conclusions and think they are alien spacecraft? If they were Alien craft would'nt they be moving in formation? Would maybe some of them at least be stationary? Would'nt there be a large variation in their direction, speed and altitude? Why do people always ignore the most obvious in search of far fetched scenarios?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

2nd line.

I can tell you with my experience working with the DNR, fish and wildlife service, and the national Audubon society this is not migratory birds, thank you, and your welcome. This is something else, I don't know what they could be. Technically you could call them UFO's.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What I find funny is the relative size of these 'ufos'. Everytime someone shoots a video with these 'things' on it, they are always the same relative size -- whether they be in outer space and close to the sun, or in the skies of Earth -- they are always, always, always white dots. Never once have I seen one that isn't a white dot.

The other thing I find funny, is that you'd think with the amount of flights taking place around the world at numerous times, not one person has actually filmed a 'fleet' of these 'ufos' from within a plane. Also humorous is that these supposed 'advanced' craft, supposedly far more advanced than humans or known technology can imagine, can camouflage themselves in visible light, but can't do the same in infrared, something we have already developed:

www.bbc.co.uk...

And finally, the funniest thing about these 'ufos' is that they travel as if they are a casual occurence in nature. Hundreds of thousands of military bases around the world owned and operated by completely different countries, city-states, and nations , and NONE of them take any action against a 'fleet' of 'ufos' travelling across a country, yet do not hesitate to reach a state of DEFCON should a missile be launched from an enemy country.

...critical thinking out the window.
edit on 12-12-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by drivebricker

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Arken

don't you get it yet>?

Youtube is owned by Google, hence the advertisements. People who upload videos dont include the advertisements. Thats done automatically by youtube.

I meant to say that he uploaded the video to youtube and then added the advertisement!!

Wrong way round before but its a sure way to make some cash!

Sensationalize the headline *MASSIVE FLEET OF UFO'S FLYING THROUGH THE NIGHT SKY* and you will get lots of people who are interested in UFO's going to click on your video!!

Yes, I know the ads are added to the video but the person does have the option to not have advertising.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join