It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Fleet of UFOs detected in Infra Red camera cover entire Sky.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Alien... wizard...

Or alien wizard!!!!

Certainly the latter.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
So you're saying a guy who's trying to make money on the internet just happens to catch a fleet of UFOS flying over head?
ok....

How do you know his purpose is "Trying to make money on YouTube"? YouTube is the most popular site in the world for sharing videos. And it offers the option to monetize for free. If it doesn't cost him anything to use the monetize feature why wouldn't he? Money is money regardless if you're making pennies or dollars. In this guy's case, it's pennies.
edit on 12/12/12 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

So, why would someone film what they thought was a completely empty sky?

This sounds/looks to me like the old "I didn't see until afterwards" scam where someone films something knowingly and pleads ignorance.

Could be high altitude birds hard for a camera to pick up but just visible to the naked eye. I know the traditional V pattern but do ALL birds fly together like that?

Not enough info on the youtube clip to provide further speculation really.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Perhaps it's his way of adding to the extra costs of affording tools that can capture such footage,
The guy doesn't have billions of views like those popular vids on youtube but he gets by reasonably well.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
There is a problem with them being birds. Most birds migrating in the daytime, (and this is a daytime video) tend to be in a more compact formation, or try to maintain it, Geese are a good example with their very formal formation, while their flocks are much smaller. At night, migrating bird flocks tend to be much less formal and scattered laterally, although they still maintain a parallel to one another in waves, which is much like you see in the Op's video, except that it is daytime.
See this link,
www.sciencedaily.com...

(I don't know why it took so long for that research, I often have seen these flight patterns at night)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
More likely to be bats since there is so many of them. You can even see their wings "flapping" if you watch closely.

Either that or time lapse twinkling stars.
edit on 12-12-2012 by ShotGunRum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Somebody found out that the IR setting during day time captures the stars too. Their IR signature would be bright enough. Its not bats or balloons or birds... notice how the aspect ratio doesn't change as the objects track across the screen all at the same speed. Its time lapsed as well. Once in a while a plane flies through the picture like a meteor. Very slight radius to the movement too (like stars).

Fake.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Don't know if this is anything of importance but I noticed something about the video...

It seems that Neat Video has a video plug in for after effects...

So what I am wondering is if you can use Adobe After Effects to produce the UFO swarm he is supposed to be filming?

Just a thought...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Nah, he's just using some free software demo. Although you can use after effects to manipulate video.
edit on 12-12-2012 by Thunda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom
I wonder why noone thinks they are satellites as that would be the most obvious object they could be?They are all moving in approximately the same direction, speed and altitude! They are all moving and as all satellites would have to maintain momentum to stay in orbit! Why would anyone jump to conclusions and think they are alien spacecraft? If they were Alien craft would'nt they be moving in formation? Would maybe some of them at least be stationary? Would'nt there be a large variation in their direction, speed and altitude? Why do people always ignore the most obvious in search of far fetched scenarios?

Far fetched would be to think these are actual satellites. Really? That many satellites in one area all the same speed? And what do you know about formation? How do you know this isn't a formation of some sort for alien craft. (Hence, why they are called alien, because we know nothing about what they do or how they operate) This might be what they consider formation. And what makes it so obvious that they are satellites, do you see a lot of satellite clusters to know what you're talking about. I may not know what these are myself, but I'm pretty sure we can rule out birds, and satellites

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hi first time posting thought I would share what Fox News is reporting or trying to debunk (questionable video and source). www.foxnews.com... I notice similar movement and patterns. Hope this helps!

NGAGE

edit on 12-12-2012 by Ngagethemonsta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

Nah, he's just using some free software demo. Although you can use after effects to manipulate video.

That is why I was thinking this may be what the original YT uploader has used to produce this effect.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shurima
I thought to myself at first... There is nothing... Just stars. Then I thought ... wait a sec those are not stars.
He stood still, and these object were just moving across the sky. Interesting to say the least.
I wonder where they are headed to.

Today I'm skeptical because stars cross the sky too. Planets, satellites, all sorts of things. The video doesn't look UFO-ey to me. Maybe they're future world travelers that are finding their ancestors on spacebook.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Looks like a dust mite migration.

The camera needs cleaning.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
I had the same thought as Shurima.

Don't migratory birds fly in a triangular fashion to make long flights easier? We didn't see that...
They fly in triangular fashion because their eyes are on the side of their heads and thats the only way they can see the bird next to them. It keeps them in line of sight.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 1plusXisto7billion

Geese do but most others just fly in flocks. Starlings fly in very very large groups but not in any formation. These are the birds that will all take off at the same moment like they heard an internal gunshot announcing the start of the race! Geese fly in that formation so that they can keep the bird next to them in sight.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

I read a sci fi story many years ago with a similar theme. These time travelers came back to this point in this towns history when a large factory was about to blow up. The time travelers were part of a program that revisited disasters of the past and they came to see this spectacular explosion. Would these guys be a bit too close if we go boom?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nomadros

I see a dark screen. Is there somewhere else I can see this where its not so dark?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

Rods are an artifact. Not living. Sorry its been shown over and over.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, seriously. How do you make sense of the video? Migratory birds? Lots of lint floating in the air? Someone used some video overlay software?

Interesting video, no?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join