It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About December 21st, 2012 (and it aint nuth'n).

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Jesus was neither Flawless nor Perfect in either his actions or concepts. He did teach many worthwhile ideals.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Jesus was neither Flawless nor Perfect in either his actions or concepts. He did teach many worthwhile ideals.

Split Infinity

Might you care to elaborate on that a bit so that it's something more than just your own personal opinion based on no info or at least none that you've shared? Thanks.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Oh i by no means want to interfere in your convo.. i'm just throwing this out there.. maybe it's not what you think split? Maybe it's the fallen in disguise and you have been misled.. I'm just throwing that out there since I don't have a clue as to why your certain exterrestial life is here.. but that's my two cents for today.. Hope your well!! Haven't seen you around in awhile!

I hope you are well too. The more a person knows and understands the greater the number of shades of grey. Grey is all I see now and it has been a long time since I have seen Black and White.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I think you tend to confuse pleasures of the flesh such as Joy, Happiness, Love...etc...as if they would be apparent within the Spirit of a person. These emotional conditions are created by the release of chemicals and hormones within the Human body.

Given the lack of a body presents a lack of emotion.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I wasn't talking about me or you, but about the basis upon which you presume that the person and character of Jesus was flawed and if so, where he erred. You can't make blind statements without some basis for them. Gee, you're a real contrarion aren't you?

Sorry I assumed you were replying to my post above, but it was another one, will have to look into what you might be referring to, but again you're being rather vague while making blanket statements as if stating fact.

edit on 14-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

No I'm saying let's take responsibility to fully investigate and come into the highest possible realization for the human being and be and become it (the highest ideal) and in the process make such strides that the machinations of the "elite" will pale by comparison. Let "high performance" be the domain of the creative and liberated individual. That's what Jesus did, and modeled, as the way of authentic leadership.

I like you....:-D

Jesus was sent here to testify to the TRUTH.

What is truth? Most people can't answer that, or else it is a personal/selfish answer. What is RIGHT/WRONG? Who determines it? Again...most people can't answer that, or else give a personal/selfish answer.

I am sure you already know this, so I am saying it for the benefit of everyone else. We have been given the truth, the rigths and the wrongs but have lost our way. Mankind has fallen victim to believing in the LIES since the garden and now continue to believe in them because it is the 'easy' thing to do.

Looking for answers? We were given a manual to life. It is all there. (ya know, that best selling book of all time, the Holy Bible) Jesus came to testify to these truths and to point us all in the right direction. When looking for answers, don't make the mistake of looking inward for them.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Then you would have to discount Saul's (turned Paul's) experience on the Road to Damascus, as being nothing more than a totally psychotic episode, that is if you've ever read the New Testament through and through at least once.

Whereas for me, that story rings true, which Paul repeated time and again for anyone who would listen. Why? Because it has the kind of Jesus humor that I've grown accustomed to - more on that later, no time right now.

edit on 14-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Split Infinity

Might you care to elaborate on that a bit so that it's something more than just your own personal opinion based on no info or at least none that you've shared? Thanks.

Jesus may have taught many things that would be considered enlightened but he was Human and thus a slave to the body and mind of a mortal being. His display of anger in the Market/Temple is one example of his emotions getting the best of him.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

As I replied in my previous post. Jesus was a Man and thus many examples of anger, fear, rage, revenge, wrath, love and other emotions governed his actions and words. This has been documented in the scriptures.

Jesus questioned GODS will when he was shown the future of his crucifixion. He expressed fear, doubt and disbelief.

Personally I do not believe in Religion of any kind. I believe that what people call GOD is much more complex and different than any Human can imagine.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
"Children of a Loving God who is pleased to share his kingdom of light, life and love as intended from the beginning of beginnings"

Ah yes... take a look at one of his loving creations...

Eye Eating Parasite

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Is that the best you can offer in the face of the magnificence of the creation including we ourselves? Pretty sad.

What's wrong with people? Why is everyone so cynical and so narrow minded and so quick to grind an axe especially when we're talking about wonderful things and psychological and spiritual epiphany, why must someone then come along and post something about a flesh eating amoeba, which is strange amoeba because just earlier today I posted that that shooter at that elementary school if there's such a thing as karmic law and reincarnation will come back as an amoeba, at best, and I even had to look up the correct spelling for amoeba, and it's a word I don't use very often if ever, and he it returns to haunt me - amoeba. Things that make ya go hmmmm...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Is that the best you can offer in the face of the magnificence of the creation including we ourselves? Pretty sad.

What's wrong with people? Why is everyone so cynical and so narrow minded and so quick to grind an axe especially when we're talking about wonderful things and psychological and spiritual epiphany, why must someone then come along and post something about a flesh eating amoeba, which is strange amoeba because just earlier today I posted that that shooter at that elementary school if there's such a thing as karmic law and reincarnation will come back as an amoeba, at best, and I even had to look up the correct spelling for amoeba, and it's a word I don't use very often if ever, and he it returns to haunt me - amoeba. Things that make ya go hmmmm...

So God created everything with loving intention?

So explain to me the eye eating parasite, or the tapeworms that infest people's brains... I could go on... you know I can but you'll only except the "good" creations and poo poo reality.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Ok, which is better, that there is everything we see including ourselves, or, nothing at all?

You haven't quite grasped the idea here in terms of first/last causes and intentionality when bringing forward your parasites for our consideration.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Ok, which is better, that there is everything we see including ourselves, or, nothing at all?

You haven't quite grasped the idea here in terms of first/last causes and intentionality when bringing forward your parasites for our consideration.
Nope, thought not.....

None of you ever can explain them

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I'm sure they (the parasites) serve an integral part of the ecosystem and have contributed in some way however big or small to the entire process of evolution, the little buggers.

Stay tuned for an upcoming thread I'm going to create proving intelligent design using the earth-moon-sun relationship.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
If the earth stopped rotating for 3 days then wouldn't half of the earth become super heated

by the sun and the other half be put into a deep freeze?

How hot and cold would opposite sides of the earth become?

Could an unprepared human survive?

Would the perfect place to survive such an event be the inside of a pyramid?

The insulation of all that stone would help a person stay cool or warm for three days of

extreme temperatures

Could this be why the pyramids were constructed?

Weren't they estimated to be constructed right around the time of the beginning of the Mayan calendar

which begins on 3114 BC?

Wasn't there also the plague on Egypt of three days of darkness in the days of Moses?

Could the Earth change rotation every 5125.36 years?

edit on 15-12-2012 by CyberTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberTruth

Could the Earth change rotation every 5125.36 years?

If it was going to change direction we would have felt it by now (a rotating core of iron magma would cause a lot of havoc in such a scenario) or at the very least noticed the changing duration of the days and/or nights.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Yes I realize that post rambled and went all over the map. Oh well

Yes, it happens when your post has no content and you have no real information to convey.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

Yes I realize that post rambled and went all over the map. Oh well

Yes, it happens when your post has no content and you have no real information to convey.

You're funny, or should I say not funny, at all.

Anyway, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

God Bless,

NAM

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join