It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About December 21st, 2012 (and it aint nuth'n).

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The Truth About December 21st, 2012

Cosmic Cycle of Life (Tree of Life): Everything functions in cycles, and we're at the end of a long cycle and the beginning of a new one.

From what I've gathered based on the research I've done, there are a few things to note:
Galactic Plane: One, is that the sun moves in an up and down wave-like cycle relative to the galactic plane (think of the galaxy as a thin wafer, with the sun going through a series of ages, from below the plane to above the plane) and is now at the crossing-over point or threshold to moving from below to above the galactic plane, representing a turning point in the ages.

Return of the Fifth Sun: Second, our sun moves within the rotation of the galaxy in relation to the star Sirius (Sols twin), in a looping type of cycle from a long and more distant elongated loop, to a closer, more circular one (the closer one being the longest lasting), and we are also at the turning point or threshold of a movement into that circle which in the history of mankind represents the movement into a long lasting Golden Age.

End of Precession: There is also the Precession of the Equinoxes, which are a grouping of star formations that are almost if not already at the end of their cycle, so there's a third cycle completing itself, as we move from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius, depicted as a man pouring out water from a jug, which I've interpreted to signify the pouring out of spirit onto the Earth as the children of God begin to move from darkness and ignorance, in our case that associated with a largely materialist monist POV and seperative human experience, into a newfound unitive spiritual awareness of reason and spirit combined and reintegrated, in a new understanding and appreciation for our true place in the cosmos as created beings made in the image of our creator (bestowed with self aware consciousness).

Earth/Moon/Sun relationship by superintelligent design: Lastly there is also abundant evidence that our own Earth/Moon/Sun relationship was made by intelligent design, the implication of which all the cycles and circles are also by superintelligent design, and this recognition, that indeed we are Children of a Loving God who is pleased to share his kingdom of light, life and love as intended from the beginning of beginnings, also forms part of the new realization and recognition (re cognition) of our true place and standing in the creation, not as things, or as insignificant specks of dust, but as intentionally created beings, even through a very longggg process of evolution (by design).

Best Regards,

NAM

World Saving Joke
P.S. The only missing piece of this puzzle is in the form of an as yet largely undiscovered cosmic joke at humanity's self deprecating (willing) expense, one that can only be told and understood from each person's own unique personal human experience, but in every single case there IS a joke to be had (more often than not in a singular "facepalm" moment but one of absolute hilarity, in hindsight).
Complete the puzzle with that joke and unite us all in laughter, at ourselves (either in the form of who we thought we were, or were not), and there it is!

edit on 11-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
World Saving Joke
P.S. The only missing piece of this puzzle is in the form of an as yet largely undiscovered cosmic joke at humanity's self deprecating (willing) expense, one that can only be told and understood from each person's own unique personal human experience, but in every single case there IS a joke to be had (more often than not in a singular "facepalm" moment but one of absolute hilarity, in hindsight).
Complete the puzzle with that joke and unite us all in laughter, at ourselves (either in the form of who we thought we were, or were not), and there it is!

"Life is a Mighty Joke. He who knows this can hardly be understood by others. He who does not know it finds himself in a state of delusion. He may ponder over this problem day and night, but will find himself incapable of knowing it. Why? People take life seriously, and God lightly; whereas we must take God seriously, and take life lightly. Then, we know that we always were the same and will ever remain the same.......the Originator of this joke. This knowledge is not acheived by reasoning.
But it is the knowledge of experience."

~ Meher Baba

And let us never forget that..

It's a time for celebration and for novelty, for new song and dance, a new piece of art, a new company founded, anything and everything is possible, except the continuity of all that is absurd and foolish and unworthy of us both individually and collectively. It's a time for new beginnings where every end contained imbedded within itself something new, novel, creative and therefore, FUN.

The whole world should be celebrating this momentous turning point of the ages, yet here we stand still mired in ignorance and darkeness lost as seperate things floating around in an impersonal universe, is too funnny our shared predicament not to get over the sorrow and suffering inherent in it, so there is a hand capable of wiping away the tears from our eyes.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
superintelligent design huh?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
You claim there is lots of evidence for all of this and yet you provide none. I guess all I can do is start with a few questions. Who are your sources for the claims regarding the Galactic Plane? I can provide a number of scholarly articles that state we are nowhere near the Galactic Plane and have never seen an actual scientist who says we are about to cross it. My second question is why would the Precession of the Equinoxes start over on a solstice? The reason their called Precession of the Equinoxes is because it is determined by where the Sun rises on the equinoxes. Of course this ignores the fact that the Precession of the Equinoxes is an arbitrary system created by Man that has no beginning or end. I await the evidence you say exists but so far it sounds like you are just parroting baseless New Age claims.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I've always wanted to ask a religious hippie something:

If God made this infinitely vast universe, why all the focus on our little rock? It's akin to an artist buying a building-sized canvas, and then only adding a single, pinhead-sized drop of paint in a corner.
edit on 11-12-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
superintelligent design huh?

Absolutely, yes.

Here's but the most brief of introductions regarding the Earth Moon Sun relationship as of intelligent design origin, and no the strong anthropic principal doesn't render the data meaningless.

Eclipse

Squaring the Circle with the Earth and Moon (Coincidence?)

Solstice and Perihelion
Bear in mind that the moon places the earth on a perfect tilt and in perfect equillibrium balancing in favor of life and that without it's influence, the appearance of liquid water over 90% of the planet would be all but impossible and neither would the earth retains its seasonable annual relationship with the sun ie: the cycle of life on earth.

There's a LOT more to it than this which points a rather sturdy finger at intelligent design, which would make for a thread of its own but this is a start anyway.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

If God made this infinitely vast universe, why all the focus on our little rock? It's akin to an artist buying a building-sized canvas, and then only adding a single, pinhead-sized drop of paint in a corner.

I will get back to you on that, and will need time to compose a more thoughtful response deserved of a religious hippie LOL, but for the time being let me just say that it involves first/last causes and the idea of beginning with the end in mind as a model of creation and of creative intent whereby "the last shall be counted first, and the first last." To really get into this in a "heavy" way, dude, would require a willingness to confront on the one hand an absolute mystery, and on the other something that's reasonable and subject to deductive logic by the very virtue of our present moment condition, which is really at the heart of things, not a fringe speck at all. The truth there is that we stand next to the very Godhead on the mountaintop of an eternal cosmic evolutionary process the result of which the intent is realized in we ourselves and our own self consciousness awareness made (included) by consciousness (intelligent design/intent) for consciousness, to realize, experience, and share in a present moment experience, eventually (which is now).

"Do not be afraid nor let your hearts be troubled, little ones, for it pleased the father to share his kingdom with all his children!"
~ JC

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I missed you newageman. I havent posted since the last time we talked
Looking forward to further information!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by itsJUSTzo

I've been very frustrated lately. Is this expected or is this something I bring upon myself from my own personal experiences?

"Way more frustrated than usual"

edit on 11-12-2012 by itsJUSTzo because: because

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by itsJUSTzo

Just relax with faith in the warm waters of The Divine Milieu.

In other words find, discover and just BE your most authentic self. It's a joyful thing, nothing to be nervous about, that's your inauthentic self who's nervous and the one who's preventing your true self self from getting a happy joke at your inauthentic self's expense. What we fear isn't change and transformation, which is fun, but a PERCEIVED loss of some egoic attachment or another which actually prevents us from moving out with courage to have more and better human experiences. It's sad, but funny, in hindsight.

You could start out by just faking it until you make it and walking around this Christmas season with a big smile on your face for no reason except perhaps the knowledge that you've been included in this whole process for a reason, which is simply to have a REAL human experience.

There's both a dissolution of ego boundaries and a reintegration of one's true self in absolute acceptance and forgiveness whereby absolute forgiveness is absolute liberation.

If agitated, it's only because you, as a sensitive spiritual being have been forced to live in an inauthentic world - can you see the potential for humor here and gnosis? (which is the humor of true understanding)?

In other words - lighten UP! It aint the end of the world.

edit on 11-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

It began (with the end in mind) that masterpiece, with this little drop of paint (if life is the purpose of creation), and built itself outwardly and backwards and forwards in time from here to there and everywhere.

But that said who knows what's in store (that no eye has seen, no ear heard nor the mind of man conceived) for those who love, since love (of God) knows no bounds in either time, space, or in the domain of limitless possibility, and that's the very same love responsible as the very REASON for this (look around) and for us, so we're already "in it" and it's our already-always state or condition by virtue of our own inclusion.

Let us celebrate that therefore, as a starting point (beginning again with the end in mind), and have and express our gratitude in both word and in deed so as to take our rightful place as co-creators and as children of a loving God having come into an inheritance from the time before time that we did not even work for ie: as created beings. It's the ultimate "free lunch" in truth, for those who can see a way back to paradise and towards a "new creation", which is as much a simple state of mind and being as anything on the material plane of existence. And if it's based in reality then it cannot represent an imposition upon the mind of man either, so it's our true and natural state of being ie: authentic. To thine own self be true.

But is it not an absolute marvel that this place of life and we ourselves have actualized in the fullness of time and history?

Becoming awe inspired once again at the sheer fact of life and in particular life here on earth and having a reverence for it, without taking anything for granted, that's surely part of the new realization or recognition, and if there's intelligent life out there (on a planet with sufficient "moon action") would they not be in awe and wonderment at their own inclusion?

We're all upside down and backwards in our assumptions and conclusions, imho, and getting it all straightened out so that we can have a more authentic and REAL experience of the world and life as it REALLY is, that will be the new quest of "the new age", when we become as little children again, and having arrived at the place where we first started to come to know it again as if for the first time. It's latent still within us, that childlike wonderment, it didn't completely vanish and is still available for recovery and that's the Great Work that we must do.

Sadly some among us have completely lost our "saltiness" (passion) or, have closed ourselves off from the possibility of an authentic experience of reality as it is by our own hardened and powerful preconceived biases, and what sorrow and sadness is that to be unreal in an unreal world(view) that is so far removed from the real reality as it is, that we come inhabit a self-imposed exclusive darkness and isolation into which no light (of truth) can shine? The only thing to do if that were the case is to willingly die, to self (of delusion), and become reborn to God (objective reality) and no I don't recommend committing suicide (how absurd). No it's another type of death, like the shedding of the skin of an outmoded, inauthentic self only to emerge one's true self as intended to be and to become by none other than God as the first/last cause and the superintelligent first father of all creation.

"He who keeps his life will lose it but he who loses his life for my sake (sake of what is right and just) will find it again and keep it" (because the mind and heart, once it changes shape can never go back to it's original and originally deluded, configuration).

"There is a principal which serves as a bar against all new information and proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance. That principal is called - contempt, prior to investigation."
~ Herbert Spencer, Scientist.

Yes I realize that post rambled and went all over the map. Oh well.

edit on 11-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

aws look at you angus .. asking a serious question

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Setting aside his rather poor presentation skills, this guy's presentation provides some additional info and context by which to evaluate the info presented in the OP

Of course I don't go along with everything he says, nevertheless, much of it is very interesting and intriguing and I believe in some cases, relevant to this discussion.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Every time a person asks me if I believe in GOD I say....YES! Someone is out to get me.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Sometimes perfect paranoia is perfect awareness.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Either that or a Alcohol and Substance filled delusion.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Nah, God is still God whether we're drunk and stoned, or not.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Nah, God is still God whether we're drunk and stoned, or not.

I hope your right. But I am certain that what people believe is GOD or what a GOD would be...is nothing close to the reality of things.

Same can be said for Dec. 21st.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Not religious, just a hippie (at heart)

Well, if you ask me...In a weird way, that would be an amazing masterpiece of art.

That said, I too think that we here on earth are not that special. If we are all there is...What a waste of beautiful space.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Additionally, the rising arc of this winter solstice indeed intersects the "dark rift" of the galaxy. What is the dark rift? It's a huge expanse of dust and gas which obscures our view of the galactic core. Thus is is possible that it (this solstice) does indeed intersect the center of the galaxy, which could, I repeat could, involve subtle energy changes capable of effecting the trajectory of human evolution.

And if there's anything to it, and to the ancient Sacred Science of ancient Egyptian and Mesoamerican culture, I myself would much prefer to see any benefits that might accrue to fall to the liberated "little man" as opposed to the "PTB" who many believe have encoded information about such tnings like "The Great Year" into their rituals and timetables. Thus, the 2012'ers are ridiculed on the one hand, while they the so-called "Illuminati" alone appropriate whatever is to be gained for themselves and that would suck.

Instead let us become Gods (with God) and let the so-called PTB fear our growing power and influence to shape the world and human history.

Either way regardless, most of us know there's more going on than meets the eye and that while nothing outwardly apparent will happen on the 21st, that indeed there could very well be many "in the know" performing rituals around this solstice like there's no tomorrow with the hope and aim of harvesting exclusively for themselves that which the "profane" cannot be permitted to access.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join