It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Symbols and Writing Apearing on Skin

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
You sure pick your forums. ATS is not a nice place for those afflicted with demons.

I should know, I have the history of demons and angels in my life. I have been a Christian since 5yrs and yet not one pastor knew how to kick a demon out, over 30 years ago.

My family are descended from Romany Gypsies and my Dad was stationed at Germany at a UK army base and I was there before the age of three. I inherited Generational spirits from the Gypsy lineage and then I was MKUltra-ed in Germany where they put a demon in you to control you. That one could only come out with a command in German, which God thankfully provided me with a German speaking wife of the Deliverance preacher; John Linden Cook.

I have been over the years been prayed for and many demons have left. But the three demons I was born with had already left their marks, as three birthmarks. That is one of the ways of how they mark the body, there are many other ways as you have found out. I can see many demons on the photos BTW.

And the rubbish about how demons can't hurt you is a load of BS. Try telling that to the demon possessed boy in the BIble where the demon would throw him in the fire. Jesus commanded that demon to go. And what about Legion? and the poor old pigs?

The power to hurt and mark you was given to them, most probably by someone in your past-an ancestor. You need to ask God's forgiveness for that sin on behalf of your ancestor and then ask the Holy Spirit to go in and clean House. Then you need to command the Evil spirit to go to the pit until the appointed time (which isn't long now BTW. 70 generations from Noah complaining about the 200 million demons on earth after the Flood.)

If you know how to make Holy oil I would put it on all of you and ask Jesus to help you kick the demons out and annoint the doors nad frames only after the House feels clean.

I was 25 when I was finaly clean of demons. I had to ask God Himself to kick them out, as in those days there were only a few preachers who knew how to do that. When they had been sneezed out the world went quiet. I mean, the thought world in my mind went quiet. I had never had a day before that when my mind wasn't 'noisy'.

People who have never been born with demons constantly cushing you and all around you, do not know what it is like. But it has made me tough and I KNOW my own thoughts and know what isn't. So it is very hard to mind control me now.

You have all the weapons in the New testament; use the Blood of Jesus over you and all you own. SIng God's praises-this is a weapon. Talking to others about how God has saved you is your testimony and this is a weapon against the enemy.

Ask God to forgive any and all sins, you and your family have commited and ask that the ground be taken away from the enemy and given to God.

Put the Holy armour of Light of God over you and your family everyday. The Shield is made of Holy Spirit which is water and which quenches the firey arrows of the enemy.

Ask the Angels to help you to get free of these demons, they love to rout them. ( Heard that from one huge Angel lol)

Look over my threads, lots of info I may have missed.

If you decide to so this you have to keep it up till they go away, as demons hate to leave their warm human bodies.They will try to intimidate you and keep you under their control.
Get close to God you are going to need Him and what He says you must do.

If you get clean and don't fill the void they leave, they will come back with 7 fold demons and it becomes much harder to kick them out. You must finish what you start.

And if you can get the name of the Strongman demon it is real easy to kick the others out.
God bless.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
She may have a niacin deficiency, a chainlike ring around the neck with what could looks like symbols may be Palagra. The other photos show this could be a possibility also. Just a guess from the poor photos I saw. I doubt if they are caused by demons.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

What on earth are you talking about? How you got that from ANY of my posts is beyond me. Way out of line and off topic. Don't pretend to know me or assume things,k? Thanks.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

THANK YOU. Wonderful advice and support =)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Can someone please explain to me why these God loving/fearing Christians seem to be the major demon targets? Surely they could pick some easier prey to convert like serial killers perhaps? Justin Beiber? lol

Or could it be quite simply that belief is everything? The mind is a wonderful thing and can also be a dangerous thing too susceptible to brainwashing propaganda hallucinations delusions etc.

Agatha you have obviously been brought up to believe in God and Demons therefore that is what you see or look for in everything. I haven't therefore I don't see anything.

Unfortunately the pictures show me nothing but old bruises, bug bites, shadows, a poor camera probably with a dirty lens and taking pictures into direct sunlight doesn't help either.

Without being cruel at all, I think your mother should seek some counselling help for her possible abuse (something you hinted at in one of your other threads)and not frighten her children with nightmarish tales of ghost goblins and demons. Its sort of smacks of hysteria and attention seeking

If, according to your Christian belief, God created everything then he created demons too...do you think that likely? Or do you think it more likely a head full of the bible/horror movies/stories/folklore is to blame?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Just want to show you guys more on what we've found. We have tons to go through...This was on my moms back a WHILE ago. It looks like writing-letters or numbers..? I dn what do you think??

Maybe two years ago-My mom felt burning scratches on her skin. Looks like it left finger marks.

Under attack, felt burning again. Found out the marks look like 6s. If you look hard enough you can see that. If not thats okay. But thats what others see as well.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You don't really want to hear anyones answers as to what they think it is. The majority of answers haven't agreed with your demon theory yet you keep posting photo's telling people what they ought to see there. It's getting silly now, can't you get a grip on your juvenile delusions?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
are there any noises? anyone feel sick or drained of energy? are there symbols on the wall or ceiling? have you tried any communication? have any of you used an ouija board in the past six months? there are alot of holes in this and the pictures arent clear at all need to us flash and focus and some more light all the pics were so dark its hard to tell you anything my advice is this contact a non profit group to do an investigation as i have had done in my home and then post their evidence

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Yeah, jeez man, ever look at the clouds? I thought I saw faces and a pyramid in the sky, so I took this picture. Most people say I'm crazy though, so it must be true. When most people think something, it means it's right...right?

i1308.photobucket.com...

I'll admit I'm crazy, but these are my two sense(es).

To the OP: I see and get the writing and symbols too. Just remember - Why does it ALL have to be evil? I know it seems intrusive sometimes, IE getting on your skin and sht, and don't get me wrong, a lot of it ain't that nice. Just pretend we're "merging" with our multidimensional selves, or something, so you're gonna start seeing a lot of crazy sht, but not all of it's bad.

People who know: Ever notice how much stronger you are after your "gangstalking" "campaigns"? Not everything's as bad as it seems. It's not all doom and gloom. Love to the souls who didn't make it. Also remember the disinfo we've been fed, ie. know the Pitch Fork wasn't always an evil symbol. I get shown the swastika a lot, but look that symbol up too.

And OP I totally know what it's like to be so freaked out about the sht that you'd wanna go and make 5 posts in one day about it. Just keep cool. When the devils come for me, and get under my skin...lol... me and my "imaginary" angels send them the violet light I've been blessed with. They hate it at first, but I just f***in coat em in that sh*t, watch them disappear, and laugh it off. They're nothing compared to the light that comes from your heart. Sounds ghey but it's true.

Oh Yeah, these pics kinda don't show it too well, but do the symbols and writing you encounter have that weird bubbly look like the kind I find everywhere, like this?

i1308.photobucket.com...

or

i1308.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

wow, its a cow...
Seriously there is no such thing as "Demonic activity or Demonic attacks" unless you have actually done something directly that offends whatever Demon.

Im a Satanist and have worked with many a Demon, believe me its angels that are the evil ones and do this kind of thing for no apparent reason to make the person flee to god out of fear, and since everyday media blames the Demonic for this kind of thing it is them that are blamed by people that dont know or are too blind and kept in the dark by this 'god' to see the truth for themselves.
I have had real encounters with a angry spirit and it did alot worse then what you are reporting. Scratches and knocks? I was thrown across the damn room and down 3steps, my friend was thrown in a wardrobe and strangled for a minute, and the other people in the house were witnesses to it. I dont expect most other ATS'rs to believe that though, each to their own and all.

To your thread about dreaming about someone that knows you but you have no idea who they are that has happened to me on 3 separate occasions with the 2 same 'people' in the dreams were all exactly 5 years apart, the 3rd dream just had one of the 'people' in it. I put 'people' because they were extraterrestrials that look as we do, well more that we look like them.
edit on 2/13/2013 by NZkraw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spotnickdacat

Thanks for responding. Sorry I didn't respond soon. I've been very busy. I think see the writing in the photos you posted. You said bubbly letters? They somtimes look likethat. The look like symbols, and What we have researched it looks similar to other launguages.My mother is very embrrassed and upset by the pictures. So we haven't posted more. Its demonic, the writing appears with pan as well. This is crazy. Why did you happen to find my post? Is someting happening to you too?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
hi, i found this thread and website through a google search and had to post, dont know much about these forums but maybe someone has some imput to my issue. Not getting into people places and things of my life, ill cut to the chase, a month ago my girlfreind noticed a very distinct number 8 on the back of my neck, like right on my spine, like an infiniti sign but upright like the number 8, it is almost perfect, not quite a scar, not quite a burn, its hard to describe, but comepletely visible and very apparent, its also centered almost perfectly on the back of my neck on my spine, its still there, i never noticed it or remember noticing it until she pointed it out and took a picture, it baffles the both of us, she is a medical professional and has ruled out any sort of skin conditions, she said it reminds her of a type of vaccination scar, only ive never been vacinated in the back of my neck, and its seriously a perfect number 8, doesnt appear ONLY in pictures, i can see it in the mirror too, its physically on my skin, im not frightened or worried about it just interested. any thoughts? i could put up the picture, its on her phone and shes out right now, but if anyone has imput or knowledge on this i will put it up.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Agatha

Hi Agatha
! I legit just made this acc in order to help you. I realise your post was made in 2012....so im like... 4 years late xD.... (I cant do math, fyi. So bad at it xD)....Anyways, My name is Faith and I was searching through google to learn more about runes and the influences it might have if you had it on skin when I came across your post. So.... Ive read/skimmed through all the comments... I saw some pictures... And while I can not provide you with a base solid answer,I can try to help you come up with one.

What first entered my mind was that it could be a pattern that its telling a story, is revealing a message, or telling a series of events similar to horoscope, etc. The next thing that I thought of was about the Salem Witch Trials. Now, i'm not saying that your friends a Witch, but... You know how they singeled out each person by their birthmark? May be its something that your friend couldve inherited... Maybe from a past life o.o xD. Yeah... I'm thinking something like that..but... If I were you.... I would take her to someone that treats the supernatural... Like a psychic.. An herbalist may be helpful...healers.... Yeah cx. And also... If you find the way the imprints are printed on her... It maybe of help. Like... Is it a burn... A cut. Also.. Size, shape, history of the symbol, your friends past, who she has been infulenced by all plays a part. When I looked at the pictures... I remember feeling something very negative... And I dont know if thats my fear, or what i'm actually sensing... Yeah...... I hope I helped ^^. Good luck to yall
... And remember to ask why on every detail. It will help you.
edit on 3-2-2016 by LittlePop because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2016 by LittlePop because: Spelling errors xD

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AriesJedi Hello, Aries!

I was googling some things and I came across your post you made about 4 years ago. Your post was about your experience with demons.

I am currently dealing with an incubus, which is a sex demon. I have grown much in my spirit. BUT, since I am growing, this demon is trying to match its spiritual strength with mine. Whenever I am too strong, spiritually for this demon, I think that it will change into its physical form. At this point of the battle, which has been going on for 7 months, I can feel the tip of something touching me...like a finger or tongue. Though these feelings are ALL spiritual, sometimes they feel a bit physical.

I have been resisting the sinful influences it tries to force upon me. I have been doing well, but I just grew again. Do you have any pointers for me so that I can do more than just resist the demon? Also, I have talked to some pastors here. NONE so far have stayed around to help me. It's just me and the LORD right now.

Any reply is much appreciated. I don't mind giving you my email either.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: phyllida

I think I can answer the question you posed here. Why would demons be after Christians? And the answer is this.

Back in the first century AD the Apocalypse was in the 69th week of the Daniel 9 prophesy of the 70 weeks. But then a major problem erupted. The first century Jews botched the first century Apocalypse. What did they do? They killed Elijah the prophet. Which in Matthew 17 Jesus Christ described him as John the Baptist. So what's the problem? This from
Malachi 4.

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Also according to the first 3 verses of Malachi 3 when the Lord entered the temple he was supposed to be accompanied by the 2 messengers. Elijah was supposed to have been one of the messengers. Killing him botched the prophesy and triggered the curse.

So after figuring that out I needed to figure out the length and the details of the curse. And I did. The curse is a top level Leviticus 26 curse. Where the nation would be destroyed and the people killed or scattered to the world. That happened in 70 and 135 AD with the destruction of the temple and then the Bar Kochba revolt. But then I figured out the length of the curse from the book of Hosea. Specifically verse 6-2 and the 3 days. Thousand year periods of time according to Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8.

The curse is 2000 years long followed by a thousand year "day of Jezreel". This curse is still running.

So why would demons go after Christians? Because they would be Israelites. Having a connection back to Israel by genetics.
And since they are cursed by their God then that would give these demons the opening needed so they could attack them.

So for Nayla here is my suggestion if it is actually a demon. You need to end the curse. And here's how it's done.
2 Chronicles 6

36 If they sin against thee, (for there is no man which sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them over before their enemies, and they carry them away captives unto a land far off or near;
37 Yet if they bethink themselves in the land whither they are carried captive, and turn and pray unto thee in the land of their captivity, saying, We have sinned, we have done amiss, and have dealt wickedly;
38 If they return to thee with all their heart and with all their soul in the land of their captivity, whither they have carried them captives, and pray toward their land, which thou gavest unto their fathers, and toward the city which thou hast chosen, and toward the house which I have built for thy name:
39 Then hear thou from the heavens, even from thy dwelling place, their prayer and their supplications, and maintain their cause, and forgive thy people which have sinned against thee.

Essentially to get out of the curse you need to ask. And while I not sure it's the cure you need I would say try it and see what happens.

edit on 29-3-2016 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Agatha

Agatha,

Apologies for being some years late to this party.

I'd like to apologize for any skeptics you encountered here and posit that though the source be unknown what you have described on your friend's forehead and the single remaining unbroken picture I was able to view appear to be ancient Ivrit.

The cattle head, AL generally conveys meanings relating to qualities or items of "Strength"

The sword, or cross, TAV is used to denote identity of a person or area

I joined the forum to make this post, and I may never see those other pictures and you may never read this, but at least here is a thing for others to see. I wish you and your friend well and hope you have come to a happy resolution from these happenings.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join