It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Symbols and Writing Apearing on Skin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Every time I take a picture of my friend, symbols, letters, faces with horns and other weird things appear on her skin. Only a couple times her skin looked normal. I AM IN SHOCK by what I see. The things that appear are demonic symbols. I have seen, upside down crosses, 666, goat heads, the symbol baphomet, AND MORE that I’m not sure about. It’s really disturbing and SCARY. Other symbols I have looked up and found they are the “infinity” sign, Om symbol, triangles pyramids, eye of Ra, numbers or something else. It’s just ALL over her skin. It’s frightening. I don’t understand why it’s there. When I showed it to her, it terrified her. PLEASE tell me if anyone had any similar experiences. We are trying to get help. I searched skin writing and symbols. I see that there are others going through this. Please help if you can. We have taken multiple pictures. I’m not sure how to upload pictures from my I pod. If I can’t upload, I will show you what they look like from what I’ve seen on images online. Just please help.
edit on 12/11/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit-- All Caps Title -- Don't Use Them

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Sadly, without seeing the pictures you've taken we can't give you our opinions or advice. Hopefully you'll find a way to get them up.

Rev

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ha, oh yeah ok - I totally believe you.

Go to your tools, then ATS uploads and upload some for us.
I also expect a photo of your friend holding a dated newspaper next time you see her.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

Ooo, you're a hard one to please!

Rev

edit on 11/12/2012 by revmoofoo because: ETA

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

If you have a computer you can bring them from you iPod to the computer then upload them here. If you don't have a computer, there are a few photo upload sites that have apps for the iPod/iPad and you can upload it there,Photobucket is one I have on my iPad it works well
then you can post the link to the picture here.

I can't tell you anything about the pictures tho, without seeing them.

link   
If you're on a Mac, just plug in your iPod and got to iPhoto. You'll find your photos there.

If you're on Windows here a link with a bunch of programs.

discussions.apple.com...

You're welcome!

link   
reply to post by Agatha

Unfortunately...I do not have a detailed answer for you...but I have read and heard from others that sometimes good people are attacked in their sleep; and scratches show up on their bodies; and there is no valid reason for them to be there.

Who or what is causing these scratches...I am not sure.

I hope and pray that you find some answers here; or elsewhere.

I am concerned about you...you have created... all these threads today...with a lingering theme; it is disturbing.

edit on 11-12-2012 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Where's the pics?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If this is true I'd love to see pictures, but it sounds a little more than unbelievable at this point. You had me until infinity and Om started appearing on her.

And even if you do provide them, have you considered she may be making them herself to scare you?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
just a question are you the only one seing these things, or does everyone else see them too, thats what where going to find out, , do others see them as well

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

I've just read your two other threads about demonic presence that surround you.
You are a very dark soul! Do you really need help, or are you enjoying it?
I may regret afterall, but I like you...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
7 demonic/dream/paranormal activity/fallen angels threads in a row made under 15 min

are you sure you are not possessed atm

Demonic activity in my room?

Anbody got a "Paranormal activity" true story of their own?

Child used in devil worship ceremony or ritual?

Demonic nightmares/visions about being pregnant?

Strange Evacuation dreams?

You ever dream about someone you NEVER met and they know you? How weird?

suddenly getting suspicious

and you registered today .. x2 suspicious activity

jackviva is that you ?
edit on 12/11/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

My personal experience with this was when I was a child. I had a friend that would "wake up" with strange writing on her that she blamed on a demon. Turns out she was writing on herself, claiming it was a demon as a cry for help because her father was sexually abusing her.

Just make sure your friend is stable in other areas before believing it has to be supernatural.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I cannot explain the symbols but I believe I can help you understand the writing.

It's most likely dermatographism.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
6 demonic threads in a row

are you sure you are not possessed

Demonic activity in my room?

Anbody got a "Paranormal activity" true story of their own?

Child used in devil worship ceremony or ritual?

Demonic nightmares/visions about being pregnant?

Strange Evacuation dreams?

You ever dream about someone you NEVER met and they know you? How weird?

suddenly getting suspicious

and you registered today .. x2 suspicious activity

jackviva is that you ?

Now you will have to keep updating this list, you made it lol

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I was getting ready to post the very same thing but saw you had done it already. Funny thing is that Agatha has yet to post in any of them save for the OPs. Flags and Stars me thinks, Flags and Stars.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

They also stole your name!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by Ben81

I was getting ready to post the very same thing but saw you had done it already. Funny thing is that Agatha has yet to post in any of them save for the OPs. Flags and Stars me thinks, Flags and Stars.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

nah im sure the op doesnt care about the SNF
hoaxers that try to troll ATS members
seen that patern/behavior before .. not the first i expose

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

Lol, that's what caught my attention in the first place, how close they are. I hope people don't get us mixed up down the line.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

Goodness gracious everyone, “you find it suspicious as to why I posted 5 demonic things in a row.” And you don’t believe me? Well my family and I have been looking for a helpful website to post- what’s been going on in our home. I would appreciate some help and kindness. I understand how crazy, shocking unbelievable it sounds. However, WE NEED HELP. And I have posted those things in other websites and received NO help what so ever. I think this is a great web site. Please help…and about the demonic pictures. I have used multiple devices and the same thing has happened. I have seen appear on camera. I will try my best to upload them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join