It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Symbols and Writing Apearing on Skin

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
If it's demons they obviously don't know what there doing.

Unlike mine.

Yah! Wits and Wonders! Razor sharp, Dear Soul!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Dear hounddoghowlie,

i have to disagree with you a little,talking about Job, was the taking all of his live stock and killing his children a polar trick. the only reason he wasn't killed was because God told satan not to kill him Job 1:12-27 or Acts 19:14-16 where the the demon possessed man whopped up on the seven sons of sceva the jewish high priest, and chased them out of the house naked.also very real harm. and satan is far from being described as a imbecile.here are just a few examples, Gen 3:1 Mat 24:24, 1 Peter 5:8, 1 Cor 21:8.all of these verses are far from describing a imbecile. satan and his minions are a bunch of sneaky petes, and could fool just about every one. that's why we are told to be very watchful. and as far as not knowing who Jesus was, we see that in Luke 4:1-13 the last verse he left him until for a season. he was trying to tempt him as a man not as the son of God. i e appealing to flesh and blood not spirit.he was trying get him to deny God, while he was weak, trying provoke him through hunger, greed, pride and faith that is in the human flesh. he knew very well who he was, just like the the two demons cast into the pigs, just like satan, they knew him on sight, they were in heaven with him, and saw him before the were cast out of heaven. don't sugar coat it,

Dear houddoghoulie,

And the point to your post? A young lady is disturbed by knocks and images and you wish to explain how she should be scared by them. What sort of evil force are you? You wish to reinforce the thought that demons have power and we should be scared of them. Do you know nothing? Even Satanists believe we can control "angels" be they good or bad. What sort of bizarre christianity do you believe in? Please tell us what you believe you are attempting to accomplish with your false statement hidden behind out of context bible verses. One verse does not change the meaning of a chapter and one chapter does not change the meaning of a book. Read the whole book.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

please don't forget that LUCIFER was a favored ANGEL and history books have been distorted.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
and LILITH IS SOMEONE else entirely......no clue ....she's the original mate to ADAM but couldn't let go of her EGO ....she makes DEMONS

and she already asked for forgiveness and said she was sorry.....she stopped.
edit on 12/12/2012 by obnoxiouschick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
does this help....en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
This girl appears to have a dermatological condition, maybe eczema or the like? I have overactive sebum glands (no lie), basically makes my skin super greasy, which makes it supple and stretchy but can clog my pores and cause nasty black/white heads and crap, plus it magnifies UV when I'm exposed (tons of freckles and moles on my back).

Has she gone to a dermatologist? All the other photos of faces in light and the stuff are kind of too vague, imo, to be anything more than your imagination.

A nice technique that would help 'draw out' details in the photos would be a high pass filter in photoshop. You can use that to erase skin blemishes in photos as well, you just use the filter to pull out the details and marks on your skin then create a layer mask from the high pass and toss a blur on the selection edges to pull in color from the non blemished areas (professor for photoshop told our class that you can make big bucks just using that to touch up photos for other ppl/companies, it takes 2 minutes to do an entire photo whereas someone who doesn't know it would probably take hours...).

I digress, high pass filter would help you 'see' these faces, or help you realize that other areas in the photo are just as weird (making it more likely that these are random artifacts that just happen to look like something).

Essentially, I think you're seeing shapes in the clouds, sorry

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

However, WE NEED HELP

First gain Knowledge in faith and love for our Creator that will bring a child to Holy Alignment, and only then is one Bettered and Prepared to engage against evil in this war to capture earthly souls to the dominions of the fallen, this current earth state being one of them.

A good starter with the voice of a True servant.

edit on 12-12-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
salt around doors, then burn white sage!
it always works for me!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agatha
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You know what you said makes sense. We said the same, demons or what ever don't have horns. However they are showing themselves that way. I guess to scare us. I dn We don't have time to play games or make marks. That is a huge waste of time. This is happening, whether you believe it or not. Others are going through this. Thanks for being honest anyhow.

I didn't say i doubted you, but i'm not there to witness whats going on. I need to be able to see clearly. However spiritual attacks do occur.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

Are they pale in colour compared to her skin and look like runes or hieroglyphs?
does she happen to have upper arm bands made of these some on her cheeks and forehead?

Love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 12/12/12 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I usually respect your posts...but this one not so much. Don't encourage the troll.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Dear hounddoghowlie,
And the point to your post? A young lady is disturbed by knocks and images and you wish to explain how she should be scared by them. What sort of evil force are you? You wish to reinforce the thought that demons have power and we should be scared of them. Do you know nothing? Even Satanists believe we can control "angels" be they good or bad. What sort of bizarre christianity do you believe in? Please tell us what you believe you are attempting to accomplish with your false statement hidden behind out of context bible verses. One verse does not change the meaning of a chapter and one chapter does not change the meaning of a book. Read the whole book.

And the point to your post? A young lady is disturbed by knocks and images and you wish to explain how she should be scared by them. What sort of evil force are you?

the point of the post, was to correct what you told her about Job and the devil. and i'm not a evil force.
you sir, by telling half truths are deceiving people and are the evil force. you should have told her the whole story instead of telling her half truths.the taking of his livestock and the killing of his children were the first attacks on Job,all this was much more than "cheap parlor tricks". then in chapter 2 after the first attacks "where the sons" gathered a second time. where satan says,

4 And Satan answered the Lord, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life. 5 But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face. 6 And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life. 7 So went Satan forth from the presence of the Lord, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.
you see here he was allowed to "lay a hand on him" and the only reason he didn't kill him is because God told him not to. then came the verbal attack from his wife, then in the rest of the book, the sorry attempt to console and counsel him from his friends. then the conversions between Job and God, then in the end after all was said and done how the Lord restored Job, with twice what he had.

You wish to reinforce the thought that demons have power and we should be scared of them. Do you know nothing?
here again the point was to show you are only telling half truths, and yes satan and demons do have power.
my point in using Acts 14, was to show that as in Job satan and demons can and will, physically harm you. not sugar coat it and say they can't.
the point in Gen 3:1 is that satan is a sneaky pete and a liar. he lied to eve by twisting the words of God, and in doing that showed that he is far from being a" imbecile". in fact the first words you see are "Now the serpent was more subtil " KJV or " Now the serpent was more crafty "NASB depending on which version you want to read. does this say he is a imbecile. would you care to show me, where and how this says that he is a imbecile or any other place in the chapter. and for that matter any where in the bible directly or indirectly does it call satan a imbecile. that is your opion, and i dare say the teachings of man.
point of Mat24:24, Jesus even says they have power himself, in that they could fool the elect if possible, or do you consider that false christs, and prophets not to be demonic in nature or are being used by satan, there again if he is using them to fool people, he is very far from being a imbecile.
i'm not gonna go through the rest of the verses, i believe i've gotten to what my point is.

i will say one more thing, all through the bible we are told that satan is the ruler of this world and he and his demons have power, if your teaching that they don't, maybe your congregation should find a new pastor. someone who doesn't sugar coat the truth. i bet you even like to watch those snake oil preachers on tv.
you know ones who say send me some money and God will make you rich.

tell me what statement i made that was false or out of context, and according to who, you. every verse that i posted describes the nature of satan, and when i used Luke it was to counter what you said about the devil recognizing him. are you so blind to think that whole time satan spent in heaven with Jesus he didn't recognize him him on earth. show that in the bible direct word or implied. or that he himself would go after just a lowly man in the desert, i think satan would have sent one of his minions after a man.just as adam and eve Jesus would have been a prize for him if he could have turned him in the flesh. and satan knew this. that's why he tried to tempt him as a man and not as the son of God. which he knew he could never do.
maybe you should read the whole book and look at it with out blinders, and see what is said.

edit on 12-12-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

do you have ISSUES with MINORITIES BUD

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

How did you come to that conclusion?
2th.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

do you have ISSUES with MINORITIES BUD

You are bang out of order!......totally uncalled for!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Wow everyone thank for your comments. Even the ones that plainly disagree- or disagree and say my mom is beautiful lol. Anyway all of you helped in some way or another. We appreciate the comments. I took a while at first to post the pics. I had to ask permission first. My mother does not have a skin condition. Her face is clear without blemish. We have already debunked sooo many other factors. The things on her face appear when we snap the photo. Or we feel them nearby.
It’s not a good feeling.

Hairs stand up goose-bumps, heart racing just total fear at times. It’s hard to explain to someone who doesn’t understand who care anyhow…Other marks like her back, neck or on myself are physical attacks. We do not have bed bugs. The photos aren't even on our skin can't be explained away either. The pic of the bunk beds and others-how do you explain that?

How does a skin condition make “faces” or other images? I understand how you think that. If you haven't gone through it, you really don't know. But this is what’s happening to us. I deeply apologize for the overwhelming posts all at one time. I wanted help and advice immediately so I've taken what I've posted before in my notepad. I wanted many to see if they had similar experiences.

I couldn’t wait to get it all out in the open. I'm new and I didn't know. I am sorry about that. I'm going to post some photos that no one has responded to yet. Please give me your advice. Please be kind to me, I would appreciate that so much. I have no bad feelings towards any of you. I'm glad you’re even giving me an understanding answer.

So here they are- what do you see? I do not have a bad camera. Please take your time. Look without being so quick deny it. Zoom in, whatever you have to. Tell me what se, but please considerate. Thank you so much for your time and support

I can remember this one from 2009. I was having a terrifying nightmare. Its hard to remember but I know I felt attacked. I woke because I felt something burning on my back. It was horrible. First time I had a mark left on me. I couldn't even touch it without it hurting.

This is was on my mother's neck. She felt similar to what I felt on my back.

This is of me, felt burning on my neck.

this is another image that appeared on mom's skin:

If you look hard enough you can see in our mirror, that something black is forming in front of it. Let me know if you spot anything else? What do you see? I stood outside the bathroom to take this pic.

edit on 12-12-2012 by Agatha because: Very hard to read

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by Whateva69

I usually respect your posts...but this one not so much. Don't encourage the troll.

I'm sorry i was just trying help solve the problem.
It was late when i posted and i didnt read through the whole thread before i asked my question.
On looking back through the photos it looks nothing like what i described.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agatha
Every time I take a picture of my friend, symbols, letters, faces with horns and other weird things appear on her skin. Only a couple times her skin looked normal. I AM IN SHOCK by what I see. The things that appear are demonic symbols. I have seen, upside down crosses, 666, goat heads, the symbol baphomet, AND MORE that I’m not sure about. It’s really disturbing and SCARY. Other symbols I have looked up and found they are the “infinity” sign, Om symbol, triangles pyramids, eye of Ra, numbers or something else. It’s just ALL over her skin. It’s frightening. I don’t understand why it’s there. When I showed it to her, it terrified her. PLEASE tell me if anyone had any similar experiences. We are trying to get help. I searched skin writing and symbols. I see that there are others going through this. Please help if you can. We have taken multiple pictures. I’m not sure how to upload pictures from my I pod. If I can’t upload, I will show you what they look like from what I’ve seen on images online. Just please help.
edit on 12/11/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit-- All Caps Title -- Don't Use Them

There doesn't seem to be anything of significance in your images. I mean, nothing that can even be considered abnormal to the truly open-minded. I question whether you actually have been taking pictures of what you claim. Why haven't you posted those yet? I don't think anyone here cares too much about solutions until you've posted the pics you say you've taken. You dont take pictures with an ipod. You can with an iphone. And if that's the case, and you don't know how to send pictures to your email, I would suggest google. One would think that if you were serious, you'd have contacted someone electronic savy to assist you by now. There's no really good reason to continue this thread otherwise.
edit on 12-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2012 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well I mistaken called the iphone an ipod. Its my brothers iphone so I'm not used to the name. Anyway, I had to ask permission to post some of the pics I posted. I basically sumed up in that first post-what some of the symbols look like. I have yet to post some because I need permission first. I have tons of pics to go through. The person is embarrassed by the pictures. I will happily go through the pics when I can. But I have tons of things to do. I have to zoom and find those images I've mentioned on the devices I have used. Please try and understand. It hard to even post these things.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

You can see my arm next to the head of it. This is what we caught in the closet.

As you can see I outlined it and there is symbol that looks like the infinty sign. It does look similar see:

As for the infinty on her face, please have some patience. I have to get permission. It was hard enough trying to find that. If you don't think looks the infinty sign, thats okay. Also I hope you see this face. As for the Om symbol I hope to post soon for that. We think it looks smilar to the symbol as least. Also the others I mentioned, please give me a chance I look through MANY pics, that were sent to multiple devices. Thank you so much for you time and advice=)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join