It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Symbols and Writing Apearing on Skin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Here is the first picture enlarged, contrast adjusted and set side by side. I traced the shape of what I see. Is this what you are talking about? If so I find it interesting. If it were an object that hit her with the pattern on it, it would show the pattern only. This picture seems to have shaded highlights like a picture.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Well, when we weren't looking for them. Maybe if you take your time and look thoroughly. Zoom if you have too. If you still don't see it, thats okay others see what we're talking about. I just wanted to know what you thought, or if was a way you could help. Thanks anyway.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

OMGoodness! THANK YOU. I wondering what you were doing Agarta =) Thanks. She has said yes to the face pic finally =) I will post in a sec.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Please look at what Agarta posted on pg 4 Thats exactly what we see.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agatha
reply to post by Agatha

WE NEED HELP.

I agree.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Here is what I see in the upper left of the second pic.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Okay here is a face shot. Hopefully she agree to post more of her face. I need you to zoom in when you look at it. Look at her forhead so far, you see what looks like a guitar shape object, At the bottom of that object you'll what looks like a sword. The sword is between her eyebrows. There are many images on her skin so zoom in. She is ver much embarrassed by the pics. There many other different ones, but for I now -I guess I post this one. Theres images of what looks like a small women knealing down at something. I dn there is a lot to look at. Just take your time. Thanks for the help. BRB in a sec

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

How about taking photos when it's not too dark for the camera to work properly, or when it's too bright.

Every picture you've posted is distorted.

Take a clear picture, properly lit and show us your "demons".

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I think I saw the eyebrow on the left side rather than the right.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Sorry but we aren't the ones making the photo dark. Thanks though,. What ever is near her is making the pi darker than it should be.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

heres another image on her back this is from this year. It looks like a backwards 3..? Have you seen any symbol similar to this. These appear of no where. I mean I am with her all the time.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Wow thank yu so much. Thats what we see as well.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I saw it and means nothing to me. Now,everyone who reads your op then sees that picture is going to be like OMG I CAN SEE IT NOW TOO!. When in reality,it's being suggested to them that that's whats there.Sorry,no dice.Of course,this is my opinion.Everyone else can believe or see whatever they want to see.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Was your post directed at me or at Agatha?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Okay here is a couple I want to post three at one time. You have to look at the 1st to the 3rd one. You will see what surrounding her neck, shoulders and collar bone. Its dark and whispy. I see what looks like some small faces as well. Her face looks mostly normal compared to others. She is trying to be happy here, but we still caught something in these pics. What do you see? She is the friend I mentioned friend - but she's my Mom. Thanks again for the help.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
are these friends drinkers......you know they call it spirits for a reason....make them drink a lot of water piss it out and say these 4 phrases
I'm SORRY
PLEASE forgive me
Thank You
I LOVE you

it can be outloud or in their head it don't matter

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

Your name explains your comment smh, thanks love you too

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Oh lord,I apologize.It was directed at him/her. I'm not sure why I clicked your name.Perhaps because he/she directed me to your picture!. Sorry!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

Really dude? All I'm seeing is distorted pictures that were taken on webcam??

I'm not trying to be mean..but come on.I think you're really stretching it a bit.Or you're just trying to have a laugh on us here at ATS.I haven't figured out which yet.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

There are also images on her face, please zoom in and look. They look like symbols too Idn. Let me know what you see.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join