It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Symbols and Writing Apearing on Skin

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You know what you said makes sense. We said the same, demons or what ever don't have horns. However they are showing themselves that way. I guess to scare us. I dn We don't have time to play games or make marks. That is a huge waste of time. This is happening, whether you believe it or not. Others are going through this. Thanks for being honest anyhow.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agatha
reply to post by AQuestion

Thank you so much for that. That was helpful. But how could just ignore them and go about our business-in the Bible it says "Woe to Earth" after those things were cast out of heaven. If its something we could brush pff, why would God warn us of their evil? Why would there be woe? "They are just knocking on walls", we are physically under attack as well I said. They aren't just here for that eiether. Theres too much to go into. I really appreciate your advice though. God bless you too.

Dear Agatha,

Knocks and scratches are nothing. Who are you and what do you choose to believe and live by. You say you are a believer, then believe and trust in God. Do not let the garbage of this world upset you, be you and help others. Worry about how you can help others and all the rest goes away. Peace.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Thank you and we will. Maybe you don't understand fully you haven't gone through this. I appreciate the help anyway.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Thank you and we will. Maybe you don't understand fully you haven't gone through this. I appreciate the help anyway.

Dear Agatha,

Or perhaps I have and know better. What solution to your problem would you feel the most comfortable with? How much power would you believe bad entities have?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

What have you gone through? Maybe your right. But He still didn't "woe ..." for nothing I will take your advice but brushing it off what get me any answers.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

Agatha, that person you are talking to is "aquestion". S/he is known for being a very preacherous person, so I will just lean back while you two will accuse the other one of being "not a strong and fierce believer".

That will be much more fun than seeing aquestion trying to insert bible quotes in scientific discussions..

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

What have you gone through? Maybe your right. But He still didn't "woe ..." for nothing I will take your advice but brushing it off what get me any answers.

Dear Agatha,

I shall say it again, what does it matter what I have experienced. You experience what you do. Who are you and why would you let "demons" or anything else to concern you if you are a believer in God? Do you think he cannot protect you? Let him do his job and do yours.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Oh, and on-topic: I will really start to think about demons and stuff when I see the first real movie with obvious signs. Like a symbol shown from several sides in one shot, a dark shadow or something.

Single shots with the worst possible quality are nothing of any kind of proof to me, anymore. The internet has vastly increased my doubts into bad shots of mysterious entities, sorry.

Right now in this thread? Pareidolia.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
reply to post by Agatha

Agatha, that person you are talking to is "aquestion". S/he is known for being a very preacherous person, so I will just lean back while you two will accuse the other one of being "not a strong and fierce believer".

That will be much more fun than seeing aquestion trying to insert bible quotes in scientific discussions..

Dear AManFromEurope,

LOL. Yes, I am a man not a woman and I am as preacherous as you accuse me of being. I actually believe there is a God as does this young lady. We have not talked before, what sort of deceit do you practice, by the way, I have all the time in the world.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Maybe if the pics weren't taken with a POTATO we could see something in it.

As it stands its nothing more than PAREIDOLIA.

VVV

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Agatha

Agatha!

I am going to criticize your post quite heavily because it needs it.

Agatha, you never posted any pictures a tall until well into the thread yet you mentioned pictures as your primary source of evidence.

When the pictures did come they are just a lot of blurred images and they mean nothing.

Agatha, why are you letting your mind dwell on demonic issues?

If you have anything to do with real demons I assure you they will destroy your life and may be even your family. I have seen it all too often before.

Why doesn't a Lady like you think more about positive things? Why don't you use your mind to do some nice things, as denoted by your display pic; beautiful flowers!

"Consider the lilies of the field, Agatha"!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by transubstantiation
Why are you so desperate to see faces and guitars etc in every skin blemish and black masses in every shadow? You are coming across as a very gullible person. People on ats aren't going to take you seriously if you can't take a less hysterical view.
Your multi threads and badly lit photo's wont make people see what you see however many times you implore people to zoom in.

Well done! I think this needed to be said on this thread!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Agatha

I'm sorry accidently missed two. These are the next two pics for that day.

Very pretty face! Beautiful in fact!

KEEP AWAY FROM THE DEMONS. DEMONS ALWAYS DESTROY HUMANS. THAT IS WHAT THEY DO. IT IS KIND OF LIKE PLAYING WITH PLUTONIUM IN TERMS OF THE AFFECTS ON YOUR MENTAL HEALTH AND WELL BEING.

A beautiful young lady like that should be thinking about the beautiful things in life!

Whattt!!!
edit on 12-12-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by Agatha

Dear Agatha,

I was not sure that I wanted to involve myself in this thread at all. I do not concern myself with "demonic" threads as a rule. My background is simple and you can read my threads or posts by simply going to my profile. I preach on Sundays and I don't think anyone on this site would accuse me of not being a Christian, they might disagree with me; but, they would tell you I am a believer.

My take on you is that you are young, you are a believer and you believe strange things are happening around you and your family that disturb you and that you believe may be demonic. I will speak to you as a Christian and if you are just making it all up to get a response, it would not change my answer one bit. Demons have no power over humans other than what we give them. Read the story of Job, the best that the Devil could do was cheap parlor tricks, he could not lay his hand on Job and nothing has changed since then.

I will accept your premise for a moment that you are hearing knocks on doors and seeing images, so what, how does that effect you. If that is the best that demons can do then laughter and ignoring it would seem to be the best approach. The Devil, as described in the bible, is an imbecile, an idiot. He was wrong about Job and wasn't even able to positively identify Jesus while Jesus was in the desert. The Devil is not all knowing, all powerful nor is he omnipresent (he is not everywhere at once). He is a moron and his followers (demons) are even dumber. Do not worry nor fret about noises and images, they have no power. If you have faith in God as you implied, then stop worrying and go about your business. Anything attempting to upset will quickly find that there are better places to spend their energy then trying to upset you. Peace.

i have to disagree with you a little,talking about Job, was the taking all of his live stock and killing his children a polar trick. the only reason he wasn't killed was because God told satan not to kill him
Job 1:12-27
or Acts 19:14-16 where the the demon possessed man whopped up on the seven sons of sceva the jewish high priest, and chased them out of the house naked.also very real harm.

and satan is far from being described as a imbecile.here are just a few examples, Gen 3:1 Mat 24:24, 1 Peter 5:8, 1 Cor 21:8.all of these verses are far from describing a imbecile. satan and his minions are a bunch of sneaky petes, and could fool just about every one. that's why we are told to be very watchful.

and as far as not knowing who Jesus was, we see that in Luke 4:1-13 the last verse he left him until for a season.
he was trying to tempt him as a man not as the son of God. i e appealing to flesh and blood not spirit.he was trying get him to deny God, while he was weak, trying provoke him through hunger, greed, pride and faith that is in the human flesh.
he knew very well who he was, just like the the two demons cast into the pigs, just like satan, they knew him on sight, they were in heaven with him, and saw him before the were cast out of heaven.

don't sugar coat it,

edit on 12-12-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Looks like you have bed bugs

Bed bug bite;

www.tallmanscientific.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
reply to post by Agatha

Lol. But I kinda like the bible when you read it from a nondualistic reality viewpoint and question everything in an and try to figure out if the writer is from the nondualistic side or the dualistic side. There is much wisdom in it.

But when I read Jesus teachings I see a loving soulbrother Buddha who fell from the oneness to help.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Hi, kiddo,
Sorry that you are suffering this and i hope you et the type of help that you need for some relief....
Have you ever gotten any holy water and treated these marks with it?
have you hung whole garlics at the windows?
have you tried any of the traditional methods of warding off energies of darkness?
Perhaps some of the usual remedies may work for you.....
Those really do look like bed bug bites in that last though.....i have to say i did see some images in the pictures but like everyone else has reiterated the quality is very poor.....have you tried any MVP?
Thats recording on a fresh tape...asking out loud and leaving space where you are quiet for answers to be recorded.....
maybe you are using the wrong medium to prove the presence...?
try a different tack or two......even call ghost busters maybe??
good luck ....s

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
If it's demons they obviously don't know what there doing.

Unlike mine.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
infections look like that or when someone beats you up
edit on 12/12/2012 by obnoxiouschick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
OMGoodness an obvious skin condition must be demonic symbols....
Really? Oh come on tell your pal to go to a dermatologist and get it sorted.
People like the OP burnt people a few hundred years ago because of this.
Get a grip.

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join