It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Freemasons worship demons!? I used to think not. Then I read this.

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

But you were considering this just not to long ago?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mosthated718bx

But you were considering this just not to long ago?

Who said I am no longer considering it?

eta: as I said before, I have to see if they will bend a few rules to accommodate my faith.
edit on 29-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

You really should join Masonry. They will warn you of the dangers of BUYING INTO the occult. Yes they study it so what?
edit on 29-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

No occult worship here sir, and it was stated in previous post, treat thy neighbor and only one GOD what is there to bend? I have to get rest now but I will return when I wake and get to work. Please understand that talking is a two way street and you are talking at me making wild assumptions with no real evidence other then assumptions.. Chill ask explore ask again but there's no bad intent in reviewing ones expalantions on their take on things, in short stop pushing so hard!
edit on 29-1-2013 by Mosthated718bx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

No occult worship here sir

Not everyone involved in the occult worships demons. That would be the extra-gullible ones. Anyways, you did not take the painstaking time you claimed you took to read the whole thread. I have seen you lie twice for no reason so maybe you are a bad fit.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

No occult worship here sir

Not everyone involved in the occult worships demons. That would be the extra-gullible ones. Anyways, you did not take the painstaking time you claimed you took to read the whole thread. I have seen you lie twice for no reason so maybe you are a bad fit.

All right I have a few minutes before I head out the door, I'll bite when did I lie?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well according to legends you can find on wikipedia; King Solomon did enslave the 72 goetic demons through the use of his ring; having them work on his temple with their demonic srength. Angels and humans also worked on the temple however. King David even had a child with one of the angels of sacred prostitution who according to some taught Solomon how to use the mysterious Shemir to cut stone; but to never be used as a weapon of war. Also in the Islamic version of the temple legend demons do not exist because angels cannot fall; they were just Genies. Prophets also did not mate with demons because they were morally perfect in every way. Which ever version of the story you choose to believe in; I don't consider enslavement to be a form of worship.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
wouldn't it really depend on the people who make up the lodge more than anything? what i was lead to believe is that each lodge operates separately from one another, while they are unified in brotherhood the affairs of each lodge are independent

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jibbaj

Wow....so much....craziness. Every Mason has different beliefs...I am a Mason who does not believe in Satan. I personally find the belief in Satan to be a bit...silly, but to each his own.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 32Freemason
reply to post by jibbaj

Wow....so much....craziness. Every Mason has different beliefs...I am a Mason who does not believe in Satan. I personally find the belief in Satan to be a bit...silly, but to each his own.

I really like how the freemasons let in men of all religions and backgrounds and If more groups did the same thing the world would probably be a better place. I've been thinking about joining my local lodge for sometime now and I will probably ask to join in the next few years once i'm set in my career.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Please don't, as it is nothing but a front for powerful Jews. They will entice you with tales of "libertas, equitas" and brotherhood but these are bold faced lies. The true secrets of the ages have been destroyed or lost and all that remains are the hoaxes of the Usurers.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Potleoz

What lodge were you in?

Just curious.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Potleoz

Please don't, as it is nothing but a front for powerful Jews. They will entice you with tales of "libertas, equitas" and brotherhood but these are bold faced lies. The true secrets of the ages have been destroyed or lost and all that remains are the hoaxes of the Usurers.

Ohh really are you a mason and what lies and true secrets are you talking about? It seems like the masons are a front for powerful jews, the illuminati, devil worshipers, and aliens. I wonder if those groups ever get into a turf war for who really controls the masons? I guess I will fit into the masons real well since I love orgys, wearing goat heads, drinking blood, sacrificing virgins, worshiping the devil, wearing cool outfits/hats, and last but not least plotting world domination. I should of known those darn mason's on ats aren't really nice and helpful with questions people may have, tricky b@$tards!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Potleoz

What lodge were you in?

Just curious.

I am proud to say that I have never sworn oath to any man or secret society. One need only to open the right books to ascertain truth. Men like j s ward gave away much.

Veritas

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Yeah, I am one those "my grandpa was a 33rd degree Freemason" ATSers. I could tell you a bit about his story, but let it suffice that after he reached that level he quit going to meetings. I asked my mom "Why did he walk away from it?" She thought he just wanted to get the ring. Struck me as hard to believe.

My grandma was a devout Catholic and my Mom said they argued terribly over "religion." What denomination he might had belonged to I could not say. He never went to church, but would spend an hour or so reading the Bible on Sunday. On his deathbed, he converted to Catholicism.

I have done a bit of reading on Freemasonry. A book that chronicled their power in the U.S. government and their disdain for Catholicism "Behind the Lodge Door" alluded to some of the information in the link below, especially at the highest ranks.

This is a set of prayers to be prayed by people with ancestors who were involved in Freemasonry. They are prayers of renunciation to unbind the oaths taken by the Freemasonry for the purpose of breaking generational curses.

No Freemason reading this would admit to it. Believe it if you want. If you know little of the subject be prepared to get your wig flipped.

Freedom From The General Curses of Freemasonry
www.isaiah54.org...

edit on 3/5/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Potleoz

Thank you for this mind blowing post. NEXT!

reply to post by Potleoz

I don't know about anybody else, but I swore my my oaths, vows, and obligations to God.

JS Ward exposed nothing. Silly rabbit.

reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

There is no disdain for the Catholic Church by the Fraternity as a whole. As to individual thought, that is up to them. I hold no real animosity to the Catholic institution.

As to your link and assertion of "general curses of Freemasonry".
To specifics in the link:

First off, there are no Masonic curses. That's just stupid.

There is no idol worship or idolatry in general within Freemasonry.

I renounce witchcraft, the principal spirit behind Freemasonry, and I renounce Baphomet, the Spirit of Antichrist and the curse of the Luciferian doctrine.

There is no witchcraft in Freemasonry nor does Baphoment, the Anti-Christ, or "Luciferian doctrine" play any part in our rituals and ceremonies.

I renounce the idolatry, blasphemy, secrecy and deception of Masonry at every level.

What blasphemy?

What's wrong with secrecy? There's nothing in the Bible that renounces secrecy. Nor are we deceptive.

I specifically renounce the insecurity, the love of position and power, the love of money, avarice or greed, and the pride that would have led my ancestors into Masonry.

Insecurity seems to be a characteristic of the anti-Mason which is seen by their actions and their attempts to control everything.

Nothing in Freemasonry talks about the love of power. In fact we warn against those who greedily seek power; tyranny and oppression is rejected in Freemasonry. Nor do we love money and avarice is something renounced in Freemasonry.

I renounce the calling of any man 'Master.'

If you call someone "Mister/Mr." then you are calling them Master. People should really study more.

There is nothing in the 1st degree that induces fear of any kind or confusion. You're site is misconstruing and fabricating malicious lies. Nothing in the 2nd degree or Freemasonry in general teaches indifference, apathy, unbelief, or any of the other nonsense; in fact it teaches the very opposite. The 3rd degree is not about the fear of death (the exact opposite actually) or resurrection. Yet again another misconstruing of something someone had no real knowledge of. It's really sad to see that so many have to lie to force their agenda. Far too many so called "christians" have taken up a militant mantle and thrown aside Jesus and His compassionate teachings.

I could keep going, but you get my meaning. The rest of it on the Scottish Rite and York Rite is false as well. Apparently "thou shall not lie" doesn't count when you're trying to deep-throat others with your beliefs.

EDIT: And note, I am a Christian myself, but I renounce people who speak about something they know nothing about.
edit on 6-3-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Potleoz

So you don't have any first hand knowledge of what Masonry really is. Well, that sure changes things.
The kind of masonry I belong to is nothing like what you describe. It must be way up in the magical ranks that this stuff happens.

I know this is a complete waste of letters against a beautiful white background, but you have been duped by the very people you trust. Instead of telling you the truth about masonry, they made up fantastic lies that could not possibly be true if common sense is applied. I didn't know what was in store for me when I joined, but I did join on faith that the men who I knew as masons were the kind of men I aspired to be. My trust and faith is in God and masonry only reinforces that daily. And before you say it, I am high enough to know.

edit on 6-3-2013 by network dude because: Not high like Augustusmasonicus gets on his beer and whatnot.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Believe it if you want.

no, thanks though. I'll take my first hand knowledge over your hearsay any day.
But hey, God bless you anyway!

edit on 6-3-2013 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus is so low, he cannot reach his beer. Sucks to be him. Bwahahahahah!

edit on 6-3-2013 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus likes Zima but he pours it in a budwiser can to look "cool". Nerd.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It is very difficult to post any information about a secret society without having it be hearsay. If you say I am a member and I speak with firsthand knowledge then that is your testimony about a society whose nature is hidden. Like I said no Freemason here would acknowledge the link I posted to be true.

This is testimony given by an ex-Freemason:

Why I Left Freemasonry
Reprinted from "Memoirs" of President Finney, formerly of Oberlin College.

By Charles G. Finney, D.D.
www.isaiah54.org...

If trying to shed light on the dark is a crime, then I am guilty.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Like I said no Freemason here would acknowledge the link I posted to be true.

There's actually a very good reason for that:

It's because it isn't true

However, as a Freemason I'm quite ready for you to reply that I would lie to keep the truth about Freemasonry known (even though you can easily Google Masonic ritual)[but I'm sure the stuff online is just a canard to throw you off the scent]

Actually, the ones who come here claiming to shed light on Masonry on the main tend to be the darkest, most ill-willed liars I've come across online. But that's just my experience. YMMV

Fitz

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Like I said no Freemason here would acknowledge the link I posted to be true.

There's actually a very good reason for that:

It's because it isn't true

However, as a Freemason I'm quite ready for you to reply that I would lie to keep the truth about Freemasonry known (even though you can easily Google Masonic ritual)[but I'm sure the stuff online is just a canard to throw you off the scent]

Actually, the ones who come here claiming to shed light on Masonry on the main tend to be the darkest, most ill-willed liars I've come across online. But that's just my experience. YMMV

Fitz

To sad eyed lady,

You must remember that the sun, even lucifer, are just symbols for their "illumined intellect". Debating their symbols and rituals are all inherently false debates for the hierophants believe in nothing more than the power of trickery, manipulation and evil. Just like how ancient sects used elaborate machines to fool gullible men who were in a soporiphic drink induced altered state, these manipulations have been updated for the "New Age" (aka the day Israel assumed its throne and after).

Fret not sad eyed lady and brighten up for a GOLDEN DAWN is on the horizon.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39 >>

join