It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Freemasons worship demons!? I used to think not. Then I read this.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
Ok so they are not small minded and superstitious as long as they don't engage in intelligent discussion...

You were having an intelligent conversation in this thread, Uncle Ponto?

Whatever keep embarrassing Masons if you want.

I know this is a hard concept for you to grasp but I actually speak for myself when I post.

Go ahead and take absolutely zero from a perfectly good chance to learn something.

Oh, I learned something. That Uncle Ponto has got to be the stupidest name for a demon I have ever heard.

Unless there is an Aunt Floopy that he is married to.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

So basically you feel so dumb right now you are doing damage control? We are not on the campaign trail anymore mitt!

You literally addressed none of my points because you are anti-Christian if being Christian entails belief in the Gospel, and Satan as well. You will not openly say that in a US lodge though, so you just keep your mouth shut. Good plan btw
(the keeping your mouth shut part).

Hate to tell you, but you represent Masons because you ARE a Mason.

Similar to how our soldiers can not carry concealed in foreign countries that have let service members family members get kidnapped. They represent the US and we don't exactly treat them well, so we just don't let them carry guns OS. The same logic could be applied to allowing you to tell people you are a Mason.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

So basically you feel so dumb right now you are doing damage control?

How am I 'dumb' Uncle Ponto?

You literally addressed none of my points because you are anti-Christian if being Christian entails belief in the Gospel, and Satan as well.

I am personally anti-organized religion.

You will not openly say that in a US lodge though...

Only because we do not discuss religion in lodge. If someone were to ask me outside of lodge (sort of like what you are doing now) I would have no problem discussing my viewpoints on this or any other subject.

Woe to the Catholic faith then Uncle Ponto.

The same logic could be applied to allowing you to tell people you are a Mason.

So using this same dopey logic if I state here that I happen to be a Yankee fan does that somehow by default make every Mason a Yankee fan? Or my political views? Or my stance on gun control?

edit on 18-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because Uncle Ponto and Aunt Floopy took it all

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

So you just called all Gospel-believing Christians small-minded and superstitious?

No, I called all Satan/demon/possesion-believing people superstitious and those that think I ascribe to their beliefs because I somehow do not believe in any of the above as small minded.

Ok so they are not small minded and superstitious as long as they don't engage in intelligent discussion with an individual who pretends to know what their beliefs entail, and then proves otherwise?

You know... I know you are a fan of logic so use it.

You believe that anyone who believes the Gospel is small minded and superstitious and it has nothing to do with whether or not they feel you ascribe to their beliefs. Or am I wrong about that last part?

Whatever keep embarrassing Masons if you want. Go ahead and take absolutely zero from a perfectly good chance to learn something.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Who said anything about fear? Are you really not as smart as I thought? I mean you DO understand Christianity right? So what exactly did God give us dominion over that pertains here?

Either you are just not as smart as I thought, or you are being "intellectually dishonest and incendiary".
edit on 18-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

Oh sorry, you don't ascribe to my beliefs. So it is you who fears demons, and therefore pretends that they are not real. Thanks for the insight

Try responding to the points brought up in these posts.

Then I will respond to your insanely childish tactics (once again, I know it is getting old for me too).

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

So basically you feel so dumb right now you are doing damage control? We are not on the campaign trail anymore mitt!

You literally addressed none of my points because you are anti-Christian if being Christian entails belief in the Gospel, and Satan as well. You will not openly say that in a US lodge though, so you just keep your mouth shut. Good plan btw
(the keeping your mouth shut part).

Similar to how our soldiers can not carry concealed in foreign countries that have let service members family members get kidnapped. They represent the US and we don't exactly treat them well, so we just don't let them carry guns OS. The same logic could be applied to allowing you to tell people you are a Mason.

Oh sorry, and the ones in this post.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I mean you DO understand Christianity right?

Certainly, that is whay I am no longer a Christian.

So what exactly did God give us dominion over that pertains here?

Everything.

So it is you who fears demons, and therefore pretends that they are not real.

Yeah, sorta like the Tooth Fairy and Lepruchans too. That Lucky Charms guy scares the crap out of me, even worse than Uncle Ponto.

Try responding to the points brought up in these posts.

I did. You just have a very hard time with anthing that runs counter to your superstitious viewpoint.

edit on 18-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: Uncle Ponto is the scariest thing I ever heard, except being beer-less like networkdude

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

So basically you feel so dumb right now you are doing damage control?

When did I call you dumb? that is something you do to me. I just let you know when you obviously *feel* dumb.

You literally addressed none of my points because you are anti-Christian if being Christian entails belief in the Gospel, and Satan as well.

I am personally anti-organized religion.

You will not openly say that in a US lodge though...

Only because we do not discuss religion in lodge. If someone were to ask me outside of lodge (sort of like what you are doing now) I would have no problem discussing my viewpoints on this or any other subject.

edit on 18-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because Uncle Ponto and Aunt Floopy took it all

When did I call you dumb? that is something you do to me. I just let you know when you obviously *feel* dumb.

Further, you would never talk to one of your Masonic brothers in that way stop lying. Your Worshipful Grandmaster could tell you he believes as I do, and guess what - you would not say #. Nothing close to calling him all the things you have called me (which I never called your "intellectually dishonest and incendiary" self dumb. Please tell me you don't actually talk like that and it was some kind of inside joke?).

Or is it just okay to talk to non-masons like that, and woe to the Catholic faith and all that?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I mean you DO understand Christianity right?

Certainly, that is whay I am no longer a Christian.

So what exactly did God give us dominion over that pertains here?

Everything.

So it is you who fears demons, and therefore pretends that they are not real.

Yeah, sorta like the Tooth Fairy and Lepruchans too. That Lucky Charms guy scares the crap out of me, even worse than Uncle Ponto.

Stop right there
being Christian entails having some kind of understanding of what Christians believe! You have demonstrated ZERO which means you were NEVER Christian.

Other than that thanks for proving my points.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I just let you know when you obviously *feel* dumb.

When I start to believe in dmeonic possesion then I will admit to 'feeling dumb'.

Further, you would never talk to one of your Masonic brothers in that way stop lying.

My 'Masonic Brothers' on this site have been privy to my views for over 5 years. Duh.

Your Worshipful Grandmaster could tell you he believes as I do, and guess what - you would not say #.

Actually, Glenn and I had a rather interesting discussion about religous beliefs after our degree this past November when I had him at my lodge. He was perfectly aware of my views on religion and guess what? I am still a Mason.

Nothing close to calling him all the things you have called me (which I never called your "intellectually dishonest and incendiary" self dumb. Please tell me you don't actually talk like that and it was some kind of inside joke?).

If he made comments and threads like yours I would call him out as well.

Or is it just okay to talk to non-masons like that, and woe to the Catholic faith and all that?

I see irony is not one of your fortes.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You have demonstrated ZERO which means you were NEVER Christian.

Sorry creamcheese, I made all of my sacraments at Holy Cross Church in Wayne, New Jersey and even took communion in the Vatican prior to leaving Catholicism.

Try again.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Do Freemasons worship demons!?
LOL!!! None of them on ATS will admit to it...LOL!!!
Nor will any link you find will convince them otherwise...LOL!!!
Debating with a Freemason on ATS is a waste of time...LOL!!!
Until you get it on film and even then I doubt they will admit it happens...will they submit. Especially to a women...LOL!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I'm not talking about your views. Intellectually dishonest and incendiary.....words that apply so well to you.

I am talking about your blatant intolerance and anti-Christian spirit that you have put on display so well.

We are done, anyone with a brain would know that you are simply doing damage control and no longer interested in "intellectually honest" discussion.

What is the quickest way to spot a con-artist?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I am talking about your blatant intolerance and anti-Christian spirit that you have put on display so well.

I am anti-supersitious mumbo-jumbo (demon possesion/Satan/etc.).

Wait for him to mention Uncle Ponto?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You have demonstrated ZERO which means you were NEVER Christian.

Sorry creamcheese, I made all of my sacraments at Holy Cross Church in Wayne, New Jersey and even took communion in the Vatican prior to leaving Catholicism.

Try again.

So smart guy what part of that has to do with being Christian or understand what Christians believe? You faked it to make it but you still faked it.

You have already DISPLAYED your lack of understanding, and now you say "Oh but I was Catholic and I took part in the Sacraments"!?
you can't be serious. "I even went to Rome!! Die hard Catholic here!".

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I am anti-supersitious mumbo-jumbo (demon possesion/Satan/etc.).

Wait for him to mention Uncle Ponto?

1. So you are saying you have no problem with the people who believe that, because they are just lost and need help?

2. Wait for him to claim he knows what Christianity is about because he is a Catholic who went to Rome!

Actually both of those of our answers are wrong. Do you know the real answer?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
Do Freemasons worship demons!?
LOL!!! None of them on ATS will admit to it...LOL!!!
Nor will any link you find will convince them otherwise...LOL!!!
Debating with a Freemason on ATS is a waste of time...LOL!!!
Until you get it on film and even then I doubt they will admit it happens...will they submit. Especially to a women...LOL!!!

This is exactly wtf I am talking about here. Freemasons helped found this country that I love on Christian principles, and now are being accused of demon worship and it is predominantly Christian!

Have you ever wondered WHY THAT IS!?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So smart guy what part of that has to do with being Christian or understand what Christians believe?

I know you have a little cranial density issue but if you are rasied Roman Catholic you kinda get a good grasp for what it means to be one. Just saying.

You have already DISPLAYED your lack of understanding, and now you say "Oh but I was Catholic and I took part in the Sacraments"!?
you can't be serious.

Very. Because before you can take them you are required to STUDY about them weekly for several years. You know, like in school?

I know it must come a shock to you that someone could have been brought up in the religion in which you have opted to gravitate towards and then found that it did not work for them like it worked for you but these things happen. Try not to take it personally Uncle Ponto.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

1. So you are saying you have no problem with the people who believe that, because they are just lost and need help?

No, not at all, unless they are like you and proclaim it is 'truth'.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Very. Because before you can take them you are required to STUDY about them weekly for several years. You know, like in school?

Those classes are literally passable by your average 3rd grader.

Past that, I don't know anyone who actually remembers what they learned in those classes. That is only part of the reason for the new programs the Church has implemented to refresh peoples understanding.

So in Christianity (which we are clear you do not ascribe to) - who is Jesus why did He come and what are the mechanics behind the fall of man?

If you can manage that without Google I will laugh. Either you were "intellectually dishonest and incendiary" or you just did not understand.

Either way it looks bad. But now, I ask again, WHAT is the quickest way to spot a con-artist!?

Hey nvm carry on as you were. Without people like you these people www.fatimamovement.com... would no longer be in business.

1,000 bucks for a super secret demon killing Rosary from a company that purports the Virgin Mary is God and has been excommunicated.

Hey you know what, maybe I am in the wrong line of business. Anti-Masonry is much more popular and profitable than helping "narrow minded" Masons such as yourself understand how it breeds.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join