It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AGE OLD question? WHERE IS and who is ACTUALLY talking to God, aka Source Entity or Origin

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
...Fully 9D dimensional. You are familiar with The Urantia Book? That was the text that started it all for me in 1995 and was has been the best carnival ride ever; 2000 pages small font of Midwayer Commission, Seraphim, Devine Counselor, Perfector of Wisdom, Melchizedekian teachings. Outstanding.

I am familiar. In fact (a little rabbit trail, here):
In 2008, I was working in Kansas (central Kansas) on a project that included a number of delightful characters from various other states. Only one of our compadres was actually from Kansas (won't name the town), and he and I became fairly close (loveable guy) - His former years had been a chef (touring) for big name performers.
I don't recall how the subject came up, (seems it was between a number of the "crew members") but he mentioned The Urantia Book, I had read a little about it in prior research, and he ended up purchasing & giving me a copy of the book.
When I went home for a weekend, I asked my daughter to let her boyfriend look at it...and then, I've not seen it again. (Told me they knew they'd given it back... I knew they hadn't...and gave up... But in recent weeks, she told me she found it...and...still hasn't given it back. I believe I will get it, though, sometime soon.)
An odd story about this sequence of events is... About the time he gave me the book, I handed him a copy of "Rush, Live in Rio"... He returned home for the weekend (on a Friday afternoon), promising to watch it...and I got a call from him the following morning, saying - "You're coming to Kansas City tonight."
This was "out of the blue", and I naturally asked "why?". He said - "You won't believe it, but - when I got home, my former business partner called and asked me to help this weekend - and I have a back-stage pass for you to see RUSH!".
Believe it or not, I declined the invitation as I was in the midst of some pretty dark times (psychologically, etc).
He was involved in some "group" that had been meeting in a fairly regular fashion for (I think he said) 10 years or so.
Anyway... When I had the book, I only got to read a little bit of it...and BOY was it different than anything I'd read before.

Was the person you were working for in Salina KS center of the USofA a wheat farmer? Had a Son called Joseph of Aramethia? Therein lies the mystery of the disapearance of the Urantia Book. Someone squirreled it away for future keeping. I need to get a hold of my tycoon land developing freind and see if he's got it. Otherwise youre sunk because my copy stays with me and that foundation is disputing copyright law of all things. Last publication of it looked like an Ayn Rand paperback (hopefully still reads the same read). Missed a Rush concert backstage pass invitiation in all of this confusion. Is this one of those "it had to happen for a reason scenarios"?
If so, what was it.
edit on 5-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft

Originally posted by verthumanbeing
Actually everyone in the line paid at least a buck you were in front of me buying the Kama Sutra; Joe was at the end of the line buying The

Joecroft
You do realize that when you type in that phrase (no, not that one, the other one lol) the dark knight secret government machine, kicks into overdrive. Your entire hardrive is probably being scanned, right now, as I’m typing this.

If what you think is true I would be dead already and not typing anything other than the epitaph: Riddle me This.

[Quote] vethumanbeing
I read the whole thing, Im holding It in my hands It looks and feels too much like a bible even with a ribbon as a placemark. It is a very interesting look at ancient history, anthropology, creation. Urantia Foundation,533 Diversey Parkway Chicago, IL. Here is a funny, I lived in Chicago, at the intersection of Racine, Lincoln, Diversey. They were right down the street. But as Joe said, my life experiences are full of wonder or are have been the most extreme coincidences ever. Baffling none the less.

Joecroft
Looks like you got the book, hot off the press lol
So how has this book affected your overall beliefs. And does this topic help to cover the questions in your OP…
Come on, you gota level with me here…can you see peoples past lives at a glance; just by getting a feel of there words presence etc…Not sure what the technical term for such a gift would be…seer perhaps…
- JC

The Urantia Book is by no means a joke. It is a very compelling different take on Mankind, its arrival, whys and hows. A very different examination. Its fairly plainspeaking, the concepts arent hidden no mysteries to be sought. Its history, as in the coming of its about is 70 Chicago Psychatrists/Doctors etc. listenned to this being channeled (much like Edgar Cayce) almost magickal too much to be believed but it has some stellar moments in clarity you have to read to believe. I have no idea why this book has been ostracized. The Book of Mormon as a new testament has nothing on the breadth and berth of this, a profoundly mystifying acheivement.

I can see the PIVITOL past life that affects me; in a person yes. But I have to care or be interested in doing so.
It is always those of ancient character--Not of anything after Joan of Ark. (She is my sister reincarnated burn girl of all seasons) I asked her about this 4 months ago and her response was "What took you so long to figure that ONE out". It must have been that last house fire she lived through and shouldnt have. She'd known it since she was 12 yrs of age. Not that I was'nt paying attention It just did not occur to me to ask; and born on Bastille Day of all things.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Am I missing something here….
Isn’t the doubleing amount from $200 for day 2, too $400 for day 3, clearly outlined in the rest of the question below?

Ask students to describe the pattern for Day 3, Day 4, and so on. Students should recognize that Daniel's salary at the beginning of Day 3 will be $3200 (since the amount he had at the end of Day 2 was $1600), and he will need to pay the Devil an amount of $400 at the end of Day 3 (since he had paid $200 on the previous day).

- JC

Notice that the "below" quote was not a part of the setup or construction... It was "where the students' work began".
Therein stating - "Students should recognize...".
Some students might recognize that...but Others could just as correctly recognize what I described before ($5,000 for Day 3, and either $300 for cost (if they assessed the cost incrementing by $100 a day), or $400 for cost (if they assessed the cost incrementing by a factor of 2 per day)...).
My point being - TPTB did not construct the problem/question in such a manner to guarantee that only the answer/s they were preparing for would be correct.
They might want to blame it on the student - "Well, it should have been obvious!", or "Why are you the only one out of all your classmates that didn't realize the trend was "double" for both the Day-rate and Cost-rate?" -- But, the fault really lies with the Instructor/Teacher who didn't consider the bigger picture of - "Can, what we set up as Givens, be interpreted correctly to move in any other direction than we are allowing for...in our Answer/s?"

This isn't entirely off-topic...
...as...it does kind of abstractly acknowledge the whole - "How could Daniel Webster, acting as attorney for the New Hampshire farmer, get the farmer out of his contract with The Devil?" question. There was a legally binding contract... But...apparently...there was not JUST ONE RIGHT ANSWER.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Was the person you were working for in Salina KS center of the USofA a wheat farmer? Had a Son called Joseph of Aramethia? Therein lies the mystery of the disapearance of the Urantia Book. Someone squirreled it away for future keeping. I need to get a hold of my tycoon land developing freind and see if he's got it. Otherwise youre sunk because my copy stays with me and that foundation is disputing copyright law of all things. Last publication of it looked like an Ayn Rand paperback (hopefully still reads the same read). Missed a Rush concert backstage pass invitiation in all of this confusion. Is this one of those "it had to happen for a reason scenarios"?
If so, what was it.

I did have to work with some wheat farmers (who-else is there in central KS?)...but...no such Tin merchant that I was aware of.
Good news on the other front - my daughter brought the book to me this morning. Hope to get some time, soon, to delve into...
...the coincidence was more along the lines of - happening to hand him a DVD because of how impressed I was at their continued prowess (as well as how enthusiastic the South American fans were)...and the same weekend, he gets to cook for them.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Notice that the "below" quote was not a part of the setup or construction... It was "where the students' work began".

Oh I see.

I can picture you in the test, and deliberating between the 2 options. At some point you become aware that there are 2 ways in which the question can be viewed. Not sure how much time you had for the test; but could you have done both calculations, for the 2 different possible methods, and then compared the results?

Although it seems to me like there are three possibly ways, that it could be viewed, and not just 2.

(1) The Standard doubleing method $200 $400 $800 etc

(2) Your method of adding $100 each time = $100 $200 $300 $400 $500 etc

(3) The other possiblity, is that the Devil is only adding the previous day, to the next day, and on and on, like a fibonacci sequence. i.e. $100 $200 $300 $500 $800 $1300 etc…

I think it would have taken me longer, to do the test lol

- JC

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

...Oh I see.
...I think it would have taken me longer, to do the test lol

I'm sure you would have bested me...but - then we could go out an play dodge ball, or something...fooling ourselves into thinking the girls were actually watching, and enthralled with...us.
For you, it probably would not have been fantasy...which is why I would have hung around you ("I think - or...am pretty sure...they could have been looking at me")
Well, anyway.
Still working on the puzzle that sent me in that direction to begin with (the "Commonality" as might be found in Daniel Webster's argument that convinced a hard jury & judge to find in favor of one Jabez Stone - who would have had no argument, whatsoever...if focused simply on the law).

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

I'm sure you would have bested me...but - then we could go out an play dodge ball, or something...fooling ourselves into thinking the girls were actually watching, and enthralled with...us.

Who can fathom the mind of a woman, at least with maths, you know where you stand. lol

For you, it probably would not have been fantasy...which is why I would have hung around you ("I think - or...am pretty sure...they could have been looking at me")

Never play dodge ball with woman watching, would be my advice. The unavoidable tends to happen, with colosions and so forth, and before you know whats happened, your lying in pian, with an audience just dying to laugh.

Well, anyway.
Still working on the puzzle that sent me in that direction to begin with (the "Commonality" as might be found in Daniel Webster's argument that convinced a hard jury & judge to find in favor of one Jabez Stone - who would have had no argument, whatsoever...if focused simply on the law).

That movie was way before my time; but I have this vague memory of watching it, when I was about 6-7 years old. I remember being transfixed by the courtroom scene, with the dead men (ghosts) playing their part as the jury. Brings back some childhood memories.

- JC

edit on 5-2-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

...Never play dodge ball with woman watching, would be my advice. The unavoidable tends to happen, with colosions and so forth, and before you know whats happened, your lying in pian, with an audience just dying to laugh.
That movie was way before my time; but I have this vague memory of watching it, when I was about 6-7 years old. I remember being transfixed by the courtroom scene, with the dead men (ghosts) playing their part as the jury. Brings back some childhood memories.

Don't know that I ever saw the movie... Just read (what I presume to be) the full short story script...here:
www.hollywoodcanteen.net...
I think vethumanbeing has alread spoiled the answer I was looking for, though... Think vhb got tired of waiting for me to find the answer, and stated it fairly plainly without fanfare or aplomb...
So...onto my "answer" post...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

If so, what was it.

I did have to work with some wheat farmers (who-else is there in central KS?)...but...no such Tin merchant that I was aware of.
Good news on the other front - my daughter brought the book to me this morning. Hope to get some time, soon, to delve into...
...the coincidence was more along the lines of - happening to hand him a DVD because of how impressed I was at their continued prowess (as well as how enthusiastic the South American fans were)...and the same weekend, he gets to cook for them.

A not so strange serendipity moment for me; but a perfect moment of consciousness awaking happened to you.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

...Never play dodge ball with woman watching, would be my advice. The unavoidable tends to happen, with colosions and so forth, and before you know whats happened, your lying in pian, with an audience just dying to laugh.

Don't know that I ever saw the movie... Just read (what I presume to be) the full short story script...here:
www.hollywoodcanteen.net...
I think vethumanbeing has alread spoiled the answer I was looking for, though... Think vhb got tired of waiting for me to find the answer, and stated it fairly plainly without fanfare or aplomb...
So...onto my "answer" post...

Why do I sense some sadness in this. What is all of this about? This is a game and expected to be played with vigor and humor..no less required other than a strong will and the ability with resound to state your truth. No wrongs, ever. My compassion/empathy here is exponencial (is the PopSecret done, because "Bambi" is queued to play).

I could never spoil an answer, only prompt a different one coming from your heart as true.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

...Oh I see.
...I think it would have taken me longer, to do the test lol

Well, anyway.

Stepping in: This is My RE-(ANOTHER POTENCIAL) ANSWER TO JOE for WanDash; I'm getting 25 cents owed for being put up to it. My thread I can manipulate it until I know the hidden rules yet to be writ.

You ZuZZ. The girls are always WATCHING. Why; looking for the Alpha male and the prospect of identifying one has the enthralling fantasy factor. You realize this is a forum of no speaks (gender) so as far as one could be concerned I am a Pimple on a Baboons Ass with typing skills. Really you are going to make me download the Movie and give imput (as to whom directed the movie "Devil and Daniel Webster" I PERSONALLY THINK IS GOD ITSELF) anyone out there that can say or naysay? Talking to Source or Origin, anyone??

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

...It is'nt as if we were forgotten, just allowed to do our thing without any intervention despite the tragic concequences of war, famine, pestulance, drought. Neglectful? yes for purpose? yes. Tipping points needed to accelerate the raising of our and Earths frequency; no thing is reborn without a destruction process.

Everyone has a different take because everyone is an individual spirit form. This is one of reasons organized religon came into being-to get some on the same page with one clarity of vision; whether monotheism etc. There was no direct hardwiring to God Source as there is in the upper dimensions. This was an experiment, its failures and successes equally measured. There IS a common; you have to meet My Lawyer Daniel Webster.

I'm kinda guessing that you stuffed the answer I've been looking for, into the preliminaries for the question...
Essentially, the commonality is - "True - bad stuff has been done. True - there are rules that say there are consequences for doing bad stuff. But - change has come of bad stuff done... ...even, good change..." I don't know that there was a poignantly phrased summary to this...so, will have to go with what I think you're getting at...
"There is a COMMON...you have to meet my lawyer, Daniel Webster."
My question was - "If there is a Common Source...that Required/Expected/Directed rules, books, laws, morals...", why so many different takes?
Looking at Daniel Webster's arguments on behalf of Jabez Stone...and what he was arguing against (?), and what he was arguing for... I would guess the "Common Source" to be...change is necessary & good, and is brought about consistently through the violation of rules/laws. Thus - in the words of a former participant in another somewhat similar scenario - "Let he who has no sin, cast the first stone."
Probably WAY WAY off...but, maybe some dialogue will mold my channel in a more appropriate vein.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

...Why do I sense some sadness in this. What is all of this about? This is a game and expected to be played with vigor and humor..no less required other than a strong will and the ability with resound to state your truth. No wrongs, ever. My compassion/empathy here is exponencial (is the PopSecret done, because "Bambi" is queued to play).

I could never spoil an answer, only prompt a different one coming from your heart as true.

Any sadness would be a result of feeling that I've spent too much time (at least 25 cents) on something that you may not have counted that important in the first place...and may have answered (yourself) in hopes of moving on to the meat of the topic at hand.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

...Why do I sense some sadness in this. What is all of this about? This is a game and expected to be played with vigor and humor..no less required other than a strong will and the ability with resound to state your truth. No wrongs, ever. My compassion/empathy here is exponencial (is the PopSecret done, because "Bambi" is queued to play).

Any sadness would be a result of feeling that I've spent too much time (at least 25 cents) on something that you may not have counted that important in the first place...and may have answered (yourself) in hopes of moving on to the meat of the topic at hand.

Not easy, we are trying to define God without scripture contamination hindsight. We are trying to do it with forsight blind hopefully with a sense of humor. So lets embrace that idea and hang on for a Walt Disneyian "Mr. Toads Wild Ride". I do contribute to other threads, and perhaps in reading those offerings will give you some perspective as to how this mind thinks. As this one (OP thread) is mine I am ever aware of protecting ideas shared. The others "no holds barred" attitude, and that is allowed within this (ATS) a democratic forum. Words hold meaning not only as syntax, definer of a thought process-----words hold the poetry of the heart expressing the most sacred of human emotion, loves intent. Beautiful.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Where are they? Source Entity and Origin? Why have we been left alone for so long? Why the awful lingering silence and where are their mouthpieces? Is there no one in existance that speaks to them for them (other than the papal which is not viable) and can let the humble simple dumbed down human know its fate?

Look to yourselves. Look to your family and friends. The answers are there if you pay attention to the smallest, your own breath, what captures your vision. Its easy. Any findings of however, immediately report back to me; your observations/NO not THAT kind of betrayal as in turning in your Inlaws or former employer variety. Who ate the PopSecret, or dropped that still warm popcorn to find a way out of the maize. I have answers and I believe others do too regarding the OP statement. The point is to share whatever they are; your ideas about an impossible intangible; for me how you'd describe it in the first place.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
You ZuZZ. The girls are always WATCHING.

Now that’s what I call confidence!

You either have the Elvis look, down too a tea, or you work as gynecologist lol

Why; looking for the Alpha male and the prospect of identifying one has the enthralling fantasy factor. You realize this is a forum of no speaks (gender) so as far as one could be concerned I am a Pimple on a Baboons Ass with typing skills.

I’ve communicated with all types of characters from varying backgrounds, from the highest to the lowest levels; And I consider comminication an artform. And in my professional opinion; You Sir, are NO! pimple, on a Baboons Ass. The sheer notion of such a thing, makes one laugh histerically out loud.

Stepping in: This is My RE-(ANOTHER POTENCIAL) ANSWER TO JOE for WanDash; I'm getting 25 cents owed for being put up to it. My thread I can manipulate it until I know the hidden rules yet to be writ.

Stepping in: Is that allowed?…remember what happened last time, when you stepped in, onto one of my posts lol (our very first meeting, incase your memory is fuzzy)

I guess one could say, “its your thread” and your rules etc, but isn’t there a universal Law/Rule? The question of who owns this thread, could very well mirrow that, of who owns Jabez Stone’s soul.

Really you are going to make me download the Movie and give imput (as to whom directed the movie "Devil and Daniel Webster" I PERSONALLY THINK IS GOD ITSELF

Download if you must; Thought I would get right down to the heart of the matter, with the following clip…

Oh and one more thing; About my handle name, I think I’ll leave that for another time…Mr Scratch, might not like it!

- JC

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

You ZuZZ. The girls are always WATCHING.

Now that’s what I call confidence!

You either have the Elvis look, down too a tea, or you work as gynecologist lol

Why; looking for the Alpha male and the prospect of identifying one has the enthralling fantasy factor. You realize this is a forum of no speaks (gender) so as far as one could be concerned I am a Pimple on a Baboons Ass with typing skills.

I’ve communicated with all types of characters from varying backgrounds, from the highest to the lowest levels; And I consider comminication an artform. And in my professional opinion; You Sir, are NO! pimple, on a Baboons Ass. The sheer notion of such a thing, makes one laugh histerically out loud.

Stepping in: Is that allowed?…remember what happened last time, when you stepped in, onto one of my posts lol (our very first meeting, incase your memory is fuzzy)

I guess one could say, “its your thread” and your rules etc, but isn’t there a universal Law/Rule? The question of who owns this thread, could very well mirrow that, of who owns Jabez Stone’s soul.

Really you are going to make me download the Movie and give imput (as to whom directed the movie "Devil and Daniel Webster" I PERSONALLY THINK IS GOD ITSELF

- JC

For Once I am Speechless. Someone gets it. There is a universal law RULE and its name is MAGICK. Not an Elvis type more of an observer, occupation? A fly on the wall that you missed swatting. Outstanding.

OH, THAT thread I party crashed? I do that a lot, because no one invites a killjoy to the fun and games, I am more of a Killroy (I was here) 'who wants gum!' leaving a comment written in chalk somewhere behind the front lines.

Funny thing about words, when in the right context typed or spoken with pure intent/will can really do some healing or (more to my taste) damage in the insane attempt to obliterate false archetypes. It can be done, last year Eastertime was a stellar moment in the deactivation (the consuming) of Source Entity No mincing words anymore. This brutal tyrant needed to be placed facing a corner on a highchair wearing a dunce cap.

Know any Supermoderators we can bribe?
edit on 6-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

For Once I am Speechless.

Yay!

Someone gets it.

Oh Yeah!

There is a universal law RULE and its name is MAGICK.

Huh!…didn’t see that one coming…

…always thought the unviversal law was Love.

And why do you keep spelling Magic with a k?

Not an Elvis type more of an observer, occupation? A fly on the wall that you missed swatting. Outstanding.

So you “like to watch”…now where have I heard that before lol

It can be done, last year Eastertime was a stellar moment in the deactivation (the consuming) of Source Entity No mincing words anymore. This brutal tyrant needed to be placed in a corner with a Dunce Cap on.

Perhaps you just misunderstand Source Entity…Asuming by “Source Enitity” you mean the Father of ALL creation?

- JC

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

For Once I am Speechless.

Yay!

Someone gets it.

Oh Yeah!

There is a universal law RULE and its name is MAGICK.

…always thought the unviversal law was Love.

And why do you keep spelling Magic with a k?

Not an Elvis type more of an observer, occupation? A fly on the wall that you missed swatting. Outstanding.

So you “like to watch”…now where have I heard that before lol

It can be done, last year Eastertime was a stellar moment in the deactivation (the consuming) of Source Entity No mincing words anymore. This brutal tyrant needed to be placed in a corner with a Dunce Cap on.

Perhaps you just misunderstand Source Entity…Asuming by “Source Enitity” you mean the Father of ALL creation?

- JC

Magick? If spelled with a K at the end, is a hidden truth; its a sacred geometry/alchemical reference.
Love? Love Is The Law, Love Under Will; that understanding LOVE is a force just as Mass and Energy are part of the theory of Relativity. Gravity is a force as well but very misunderstood. The love energy (not the hallmark card variety) Loosh is another word for it; I believe the acting force or the Relative as yet an undiscovered ACTION in the equation. So you are on the right tract.

Source Entity was a child of Origin, as far as I can determine is Its Creator. No misunderstanding. Origin is the Being that created SE. SE responsible for the debacles HERE on EARTH as it was its domaine to shepherd and using crude nomanclature sad but true; use Good animal husbandry managing 'the human'. Failed A Big Fat F-.
Never saw it coming, (its unplugging) that was the beauty of the operation because had to outsmart it. Imagine this, One god is plotting to rid another God (its own child) without it getting wind of it, not possible you would think. Well it happened (youd had to have been there). Marked down as one of the best outmanuveours EVER in ALL TIME history. So fast did not have to ingest a single MRE (K-ration) pitty, Beef Stroganoff was the main menu card, peanut butter crackers, applesauce, hershey chocolate square..

Check out the "K" element. Even Mormons distrust it (the letter) . WhY. Kould hold some oddness secret. I would look to the ancient alphabets, Summarian Cuniform, Cananite/Phonecian, Early Greek,Later Greek, and Hebrew.
edit on 6-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Perfect!
Exactly what I think everytime vhb says I got something right.
At first I go - Yay! Got one right.
Then - What? I didn't know I knew that -- Still don't know that I know that -- Now, I don't know what I know!
But - it is always entertaining...to the tune of -- "Okay - I'm going to see if I can fathom what vhb is saying...and see if it matches with anything I think I might have learned..."
But - At least you got one right (whether you knew it or not).
edit on 2/6/2013 by WanDash because: rephrase

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join