It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsayers await the end of the world

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Yeah Baby!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by littled16

That is so wrong.

Kinda messes with your head, don't it?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Yeah Baby!

You just wait till your hubby gets home.....

On second thought....

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

He likes it when I shake my tail like that!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Yeah Baby!

Oh Darn...your Christmas Present arrived early...I can't wait to give it to you...so, you get it now....

Wishing you Years of Enjoyment......

Des

edit on 9-12-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Aaaaaawww! Thanks Des!

I loves me some kitties!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I just hope the server farm ATS uses is up to the traffic on the 21st.

I'll be spending the 21st the same way I do every December 21st.

Sobbing hysterically and soiling myself. Not because of any doom, but due to the Christmas spending we'll be doing.

Also, SLAYER is having a party that day. BYOB and hotpockets. He'll have fondue and little bits of stuff on toast for snacks.

There's a really good reason nobody within 500 miles of Chicago invites me anywhere.
It's not at all because I almost live on ATS and am a well known social leper besides.
Most of my now absent friends would attest to my culinary skill set. I found a big can
of pre-Fukishima albacore in the cupboard that didn't explode from degassing !
You know what that means: I'm duty bound to make one last batch of secret formula
dualie cheese (heavily-hyphenated-remind-you-of-a-high-school-cafeteria-emptier-replica
-yellow-puck) Doctor Dillweed dip with triple prefab bacon chips;
so I can watch Domo levitate without supercooling his fur brittle.
It's also absolutely guaranteed for acid content to liquify a 9mm carrot stick in five seconds.
Gotta put it down fast or it'll plop off the veggie and burn right through the hull.
/digression/
At this point you can assume my school district made some pretty covert,
ballistically impervious tunaburgers. And they didn't change at all in appearance or
taste even after 36 hours under the heat lamps. Chip your incisors on this,
McSpud nazis. Tasty is a very subjective adjective in Illinois: and I AM what I ate.
/end digression/

But it tastes pretty good if you blow your buds away with a fat swig of Dolph's
favorite popskull quality vodka beforehand. Found a wholesaler.
Suit: "Where's THAT S#t from?"
D: "Sweden.. like the quarter of me that had a liver until thirty years ago"
I simply love concocting dip that decomposes into its own dishwashing detergent.
Not only is cleanup a snap with a quick hose-down, but the foam can put out
that Raptor that superheated on the apron waiting for t/o clearance.
Note to self: gotta get that mini milling machine out of the kitchen-- I'm concerned
now that the flycutter is causing the hot hi-chrome chips to make toxic gas from
the polyester curtains melting. Use me in a well ventilated area, everyone else does.
That's got to be the reason: I'm a BYOD, or-- Bring Your Own Doom kinda guy!
ps the tuna is gonna de-gas when he aromatic hydrocarbons mix it up, trust me.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by feelingconnected
Just imagin ' you get up late on the 22 nd and think hmmm I'm alive the world didn't end as I knew it wouldn't. Lazily jump on to ATS to read the 100s of threads you are expecting. The "told you so threads". Strangely after an ats search nothing pops up. Anyway you MUST make a told you we'd be here thread. Then no one replies..... :O. Que the weird sinister music.

Ok ok, I know it's not going to happen, but fun to think. Maybe it would be a great joke to play on our first ats thread of 22nd

Oh...Why must you ruin it......

Probably what I'm going to do.

I just want to know?

What was your first clue?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

He likes it when I shake my tail like that!

M-e-o-w.......prrrrrrrrr.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Yeah Baby!

Oh Darn...your Christmas Present arrived early...I can't wait to give it to you...so, you get it now....

Wishing you Years of Enjoyment......

Des

You lookin' at me???

That is too cute!!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Maybe nothing catastrophic will happen but I will definitely be keeping my eye on world news as it may be the beginning of the end. To be continued....

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Maybe more like the video from suspicious observers @ Youtube called the solar system shift. It is a logical approach to our current state of affairs. The last line of the video says, (paraphrase)"when you wake up on Dec 22nd and realize the world is still spinning, just remember one thing, that it is not over".
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Anyone opening presents on the 20th?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I personally believe planet earth will not have much to do with our demise. It is it's inhabitants. Like I said, keep an close eyes on what's going on in the world at the exact moments we are brushing our teeth before our morning shift to go to work and while we're picking our kids up from daycare or feeding them dinner. What really goes on is never fully exposed on eye news but we may get some idea of what's to come. Like I said, this this saga will be continued

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

you know what? my biggest "fear" in all of this is that too many people are going to believe this, imagine what the 20th will look like? hell if only 10 percent of the world population believe this wholeheartedly what sort of self fulfilling prophecies will happen? i mean if i knew for a fact that i was going to die tomorrow i would go have a nice sit down and try some drugs, then probably "while out of my mind" do something stupid. imagine how many people are going to do something stupid because "hell it doesn't matter the world wont exist in such and such days" i am fine with intelligent conjecture on the end of the world, but it takes intelligent people to not go crazy and start killing maiming raping etc. and sadly most of the people who will believe this are not intelligent people. how many teenage suicides will we have? how many bank robberies or car bombings or worse, imagine if a peon scientist who isn't quite stable decides to test his labs newest zombie virus on the general public because "hell it doesn't matter the world wont exist" if anything i recommend that all intelligent people stay home that week with your family's, don't even turn on the tv, just sit and enjoy each others company. hug your kids or call your mom, because the death toll from pure stupidity will be enough to ruin anyone's Christmas.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
On a more serious note, I hope more can reach out and assure others that it's not the end. There is no evidence of it.

For the religious faithful, the end can come ANYTIME, even the next minute if God by His mercy wishes it so to end all suffering, or the end may be a millions years, but the end will come at a time when NO being will know, except God.

For the non religious, NASA and various agencies had debunked every claim that the end is nigh, even the mayan descendants themselves. Even the galaxial alignment, parade of planets on the 21st poses no threat as explained in full by science. Solar storm, earth storms, earthquakes are the new normal nowadays anyway.

I was shocked to realise that there are a few whom still believe that 21st is the end day, and are thinking of doing insane stuffs because they think there is no tomorrow.

When tomorrow comes, it will hit them hard, and if they survive whatever insane stuff they wanna do on the 21st, they may not want to live with the consequences.

Thus, my plea to all, to help someone you know whom may be fearful of the 21st, not by belittling them, demean or bully them, but to use facts, logic and reason. Their fears are genuine but fully unwarranted and unnecessary. If the end truly comes, it will be quick and NONE will survive anyway, so there's nothing to worry about, except to continue living responsibly, treasuring and cherishing every moment of life that we had been given.

For some, the end of the world as they knew it, had already came, such as those whose lives were cut by disasters. Thus, value life, and not waste it.
edit on 9-12-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Where life is, death must be also. One cannot exist without the other. "Armageddon" however shall not come to pass for along time yet, so I do not fear it. To quote spock - live long and prosper.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I think your justin Bieber mention is how it will end. On the 21st of december 2012 he will come out as a woman, all the screaming little girls will kill themselves ritualistically. Then the fathers will off themselves, then the 20 something female followers will go, then the 40+ males that only live to look at 20 something females will off themselves, then it's just one big chain reaction ending with those that believed he was a boy offing themselves and those that are ashamed he is a woman offing themselves. Perfect ploy. From the moment that fairy haired tween # entered the music scene I knew we were all damned. We are either in hell, or on the way. 12/21/2012 is just the day the door closes behind us.

We all went to hell on our own accord, we even had time to look back and we just kept on going. Now Millennia a later the door finally shuts with all of us trapped in side. Many of us won't notice for a millennia to come.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by beezzer

Slayer is having a party on the 21st and I wasn't invited?
Forget the hotpockets,I will order pizza and hotwings.Do
I get invited now?

I will bring the cookies,there are too many rumors about
your 'special' cookies on the webs.

WHAT THE .....???
Slayer?
Par-tay?
Me no invite?

Guess y'all will never get to taste my kickass gumbo and etouffee....

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by beezzer

Slayer is having a party on the 21st and I wasn't invited?
Forget the hotpockets,I will order pizza and hotwings.Do
I get invited now?

I will bring the cookies,there are too many rumors about
your 'special' cookies on the webs.

WHAT THE .....???
Slayer?
Par-tay?
Me no invite?

Guess y'all will never get to taste my kickass gumbo and etouffee....

You can bring the music.

All SLAYER has is Marky Mark CD's and some Yanni 8-tracks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join