It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsayers await the end of the world

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beezzer,I have never heard of Marky Mark,who are they?
Yanni? Sounds like mood music to me.I know Slayer has
to have something special for parties.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Here's a sample.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
or

"media takes advantage of temporary interest in a story to sell advertising, and some idiots think it's real"

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This thread is a testament to the number of idiots who think that the word "end" means "death". Ever seen a multicolor string? One colors ends and another begins, but the string still goes on.

I think people WANT the world to end, that's all it is. Either that, or we truly are the most moronic species on the planet. I'm not sure which option I like more.

Either way, when the 21st of December rolls around, I'll be one of the first ones up on the 22nd to do head count. Hope to see you all there!

edit on 9-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Are Redneck, beer swillin', Masons invited to this party?

If so, I'm there!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

I agree, I don't think many people really think the world is going to end. I just hear people making jokes about it.

I told someone I was taking that day off and they assumed I'm one of the people who think the world is ending.

Joseph Tittel has some predictions on his blog about what happens that day. He seems to be accurate with his predictions.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

WHOOT!

I'm definitely down with the music.

From Lynyrd Skynyrd to big band swing to some ghetto booty jank-jank to anything before the millennium when all hope was lost for any good music to be produced again.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by mamabeth

Here's a sample.

Don't hate on tha' Funky Bunch......

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle

www.independent.co.uk< br />

The end of the world is nigh, or so apocalypse observers would have you believe. The Mayan and Hopi Mesoamerican Long Count calendar may have begun in 3114BC and continued unerringly ever since, but it comes to an abrupt halt on 21 December 2012. Hence, the belief gaining ground among those who fall for this kind of thing that the cosmos will cease to exist in 12 days' time.
(visit the link for the full news article)

As usual, someone does not do their HOMEWORK and someone else has to point out the ERROR in their statments here.

The Mayan Calendar DOES NOT END ... It is CYCLIC ... meaning that a NEW BACTUNE is about to begin.
For you people not to savy about Mayans, it means the Age of Pieces is coming to an end and the Age of Aquarius is about to begin.

Now, having said all that, let's delve into something we all know, but some still deny, and others chose to bury their heads in the sand leaving their posteriors exposed to be kicked by all passers by.

12/21/2012 is the date of the Alignment of SOL (our Solar System) with the Galactic Center of the Milky Way Galaxy (not as reported to have happened in 1998 by some not so bright people). We cross that Galactic center plane at 11:11 GMT.

If you have been paying attention to RSOE EDIS or USGS websites, you will have noticed that the closer we get to this date, the worse that earthquakes and volcanic eruptions are getting, both in magnitude and frequency. I've been watching this stuff for the past 4 years and its true.

To Be Completely Honest here, NO ONE KNOWS what exactly is about happen or for how long things will continue to happen, but I suspect that we are in for one hell of a ride for the next 2-3 years. That is about how long our journey across the galactic plane will take. We do know that it is cyclic and on a 26,000 yr cycle, not the 260 million year cycle as reported in some YouTube video.

Then there is the return of Nemesis & Nibiru on its 3600 year orbit back inside our solar system. Yeah, you disbelievers are going to be really disappointed by this one. Sorry to break it to you. Don't go out and kill yourselves when this comes to pass and the truth is revealed.

Sad part about all of this is that 90% of the World's Population lives on a Coastline. That means if the pole shift / reversal is true, 90% of the population on the planet will die.

Future Maps shows the areas affected by the coming pole shift. Its not pretty folks.

Call me names, I don't care. Call me Crazy and stay out of my way. You will soon call me RIGHT and be kissin' my behind for not believing me in the 1st place. However, that is your choice. I won't rub it in your face.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Those Russian preppers are on the ball ,Buying up matches ,fuel and sugar? should make for an interesting apocalypse party

Guess what they are going to do with the matches and fuel when they realize that they spent copious amounts of their life savings on a bunch of survival gear and nothing happened.

I'll give you a hint: It will be funny.
edit on 9-12-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sd211212
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

The thing Im more worried about is that so many people are waiting for this date. The elite know this so it is the perfect opportunity to make something happen or appear to happen. Cut the power and all hell breaks loose while they sit comfortably in their bunkers. Maybe they wait till after the date when everyone is relaxed and done fearing. Sound crazy??

This is all Dec21st boils down to for me. A perfect opportunity to cause panic (if someone had a use for panic.) no, not many people, percentage-wise believe "the end is nigh", but you cut the power, or blue-beam an event of drop a nuke, cause an EQ (assuming blue beam, haarp quakes, etc are real), and you really could kick off "the end" on purpose.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by KawRider9
Are Redneck, beer swillin', Masons invited to this party?

If so, I'm there!

Lol dont forget to get an hair cut

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Do I have to shave too?

Hilarity ensues where ever I go. So not only will I be bringing my redneck personality, I'll bring some Deer jerky, Budweiser, a few guitars and a small arsenal to hold off any party crashers/Zombies.

Am I in?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hello wonderful ATS people and Ninjas...

Just a friendly reminder; Doomsayers await the end of the world.
I myself, super guilty of going off, way off topic

SS

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle

www.independent.co.uk< br />

The end of the world is nigh, or so apocalypse observers would have you believe. The Mayan and Hopi Mesoamerican Long Count calendar may have begun in 3114BC and continued unerringly ever since, but it comes to an abrupt halt on 21 December 2012. Hence, the belief gaining ground among those who fall for this kind of thing that the cosmos will cease to exist in 12 days' time.
(visit the link for the full news article)

As usual, someone does not do their HOMEWORK and someone else has to point out the ERROR in their statments here.

The Mayan Calendar DOES NOT END ... It is CYCLIC ... meaning that a NEW BACTUNE is about to begin.
For you people not to savy about Mayans, it means the Age of Pieces is coming to an end and the Age of Aquarius is about to begin.

Now, having said all that, let's delve into something we all know, but some still deny, and others chose to bury their heads in the sand leaving their posteriors exposed to be kicked by all passers by.

12/21/2012 is the date of the Alignment of SOL (our Solar System) with the Galactic Center of the Milky Way Galaxy (not as reported to have happened in 1998 by some not so bright people). We cross that Galactic center plane at 11:11 GMT.

If you have been paying attention to RSOE EDIS or USGS websites, you will have noticed that the closer we get to this date, the worse that earthquakes and volcanic eruptions are getting, both in magnitude and frequency. I've been watching this stuff for the past 4 years and its true.

To Be Completely Honest here, NO ONE KNOWS what exactly is about happen or for how long things will continue to happen, but I suspect that we are in for one hell of a ride for the next 2-3 years. That is about how long our journey across the galactic plane will take. We do know that it is cyclic and on a 26,000 yr cycle, not the 260 million year cycle as reported in some YouTube video.

Then there is the return of Nemesis & Nibiru on its 3600 year orbit back inside our solar system. Yeah, you disbelievers are going to be really disappointed by this one. Sorry to break it to you. Don't go out and kill yourselves when this comes to pass and the truth is revealed.

Sad part about all of this is that 90% of the World's Population lives on a Coastline. That means if the pole shift / reversal is true, 90% of the population on the planet will die.

Future Maps shows the areas affected by the coming pole shift. Its not pretty folks.

Call me names, I don't care. Call me Crazy and stay out of my way. You will soon call me RIGHT and be kissin' my behind for not believing me in the 1st place. However, that is your choice. I won't rub it in your face.

Pole shifts don't make Earth spin, at least, they haven't in any research of the past. If they do, then there is no known geologic record. Pole shifts are magnetic pole reversals. The Earth's magnetic field weakens, then shuts down briefly as it begins to go the other way. At least, that's what all of the knowledge, evidence, and research shows. During the time we're lacking a field, we would want to take care to avoid massive solar flares, and i'm guessing our toilets might flush the other way when it flips.

Now, Earth WILL cross the Galactic Equator on Dec 21, 2012, just like it does twice every year. As far as crossing the galactic plane. Well, who cares if we cross it on Dec 21st? We'll be long-dead. We're currently an estimated 75-100 LIGHT-years away from the Galactic Plane, so in order for us to make it there by Dec 21st, Earth would have to travel a Bre minimum 1,950 times the speed of light.

So before you start deriding people for "not doing their homework" and acting all high-and-mighty with this alleged knowledge yoy have which runs contrary to everything we know about physics, and requires everyone on the planet with a telescope to be in on some grand conspiracy hiding the approach of Nibiru which, according to your thinking, should be more visible than Pluto by now, being larger and only a couple weeks out from entering our solar system.

Sl ignore the truth and make fun of those who use at least SOME semblance of thinking, rather than just humping on any impossible-without-magic crackpot idea you read all you want. I just hope you're not disappointed when Earth doesn't disintegrate when it begins it's 2000x Light-Speed maneuver to get to the Galactic Plane by 12/21 (and that's the minimum speed if the jump to 2000x^e starts right now.
edit on 12/9/2012 by dogstar23 because: couplebof bad typos. "what" almost looked like an attempt to avoid sensors. my phone is stupid.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Ohhh! Now I get the "Don't eat any of beezer's cookies, and you'll be fine" someone posted on my introduction thread...
But, hey, after the 21th, all that might be left to eat to the average survivor could be insects, so, getting used to your cookies has potential to save lives!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hot fondue and alcohol. Hmmm. I see trips to the ER.
What really makes me nervous about people who believe doomsday is coming, is that they may think they're doing folks a favor by putting them out of their misery before it happens. I'll be staying home till the craziness is over.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The world will end for everyone of us someday. When we die the world ends in our reality. Why do people worry about the end of the world, who gives a flying duck if we all end at one time. We can go outside, slip and crack our head on the sidewalk if we are not aware. Someone can knock something off the windowsill above as we walk out the door. We can get food with bad bacteria in it from anywhere or pick it up on our hands and ingest it when eating a potato chip. We can't worry about dying, we need to worry about enjoying a good life. Not a life where we need to worry about being caught for our deceptions or evil acts, a life of tranquility and little stress. It is more fun to go to coffee with friends than to ride in an expensive car and put up an act to please others. I am tired of pleasing people I do not know. I do not desire stress derived from being afraid of looking inferior for driving an old car. If you want to live you need to dump this stress, it is something we create on our own.

I see people working themselves to death to look better to others. Why? The more you spend the more you have to make. For those who feel no remorse from driving up prices to others, you have a rude awakening coming, your way of life is about to change. People are going to stop buying things they do not need in 2013, they are going to start living a more simple life. You will soon be out of work and will need to start manual work for a living. The vacation is over people, change is coming. If your world ends, you caused it to.

I'm not a doomsayer, I am a realist. I try to see what is real, I do not believe what society touts as real is going to last. This world economy is all messed up, full of deceit and misconceptions. End of the world? It all depends on your outlook of life. I like to think of this as a new beginning myself.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by KawRider9
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Do I have to shave too?

Hilarity ensues where ever I go. So not only will I be bringing my redneck personality, I'll bring some Deer jerky, Budweiser, a few guitars and a small arsenal to hold off any party crashers/Zombies.

Am I in?

Deer jerky and an arsenal for zombies?

Heck yeah!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
reply to post by beezzer

Hot fondue and alcohol. Hmmm. I see trips to the ER.
What really makes me nervous about people who believe doomsday is coming, is that they may think they're doing folks a favor by putting them out of their misery before it happens. I'll be staying home till the craziness is over.

People will use any excuse to behave irrationally. (In my humble)

This is no different than a comet, fiscal collapse, earthquake etc.

Sadly, humans aren't as advanced as we like to think.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join