It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate/William 'deeply saddened' to hear 'excellent' nurse who put through Australian DJs' hoax

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Or here is another scenario:

Perhaps the acute morning sickness was a cover story for something else.

1) This happens more in multiple pregnancies, perhaps she went in for a reduction in fetuses after fertility treatments that worked too well.

2) This is the perfect cover for being out of the public eye - maybe she isn't pregnant at all - and a surrogate is carrying a child for the couple (either their eggs and sperm or any combination).

This whole thing has been a little off from the beginning, IMHO, and this suicide seems pretty off as well.

Women usually take their lives at home.

She had children to care for - usually enough to keep women from suicide.

Found outside, near her hospital?????

I'm certain this will be ruled suicide - but the whole thing is off.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Because they couldn't get to them easily. Devil's advocate.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

Yep, to tell the truth my spidery senses are off the scale with this one...

Of all the hundreds of women I know who have been pregnant, I've never heard of ANYONE being hospitalised with ''severe morning sickness''

Maybe they take special precautions with Kate being a Princess and all.....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by paradisepurple

People make mistakes and would have I fallen for it? at 05:30 and I think it is the queen yes I would have patched her through.
You can tell by both of the nurses voices they were like "OMG its the blooming queen!!!"

I don't think the Queen would every make a phone call for herself - one of her people would.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradisepurple
reply to post by FyreByrd

Yep, to tell the truth my spidery senses are off the scale with this one...

Of all the hundreds of women I know who have been pregnant, I've never heard of ANYONE being hospitalised with ''severe morning sickness''

I have

I was expecting twins ....It's quite plausible to need hospitalization for this.As with other illnesses that cause severe and persistent vomiting it can be quite easy to become dehydrated ( which can become dangerous if left untreated) and need fluids via a drip.
I'm not saying that it is a very common thing but it does happen especially with multiple births....I am living proof of this and there is nothing special about me

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

Yeah it effects 1 in every 100 women.
If there is a God I will thank her she made me a man

edit on 7-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: missed out an S

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I just read the story, and it appears the Media seem to be making this very confusing. The woman that commited suicide was NOT the woman that was pranked and gave out the information on the radio show. The woman that committed suicide is the one that transferred the call to the ward that Kate was in, where another nurse actually gave out the information.

Maybe this was apparent to everyone, but I read 4 pages of comments before I read the story and I certainly thought the woman that was pranked was the woman that committed suicide. I think they are doing this on purpose just to make it more sensational.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Logos23

Yeah it effects 1 in every 100 women.
If there is a God I will thank her she made me a man

edit on 7-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: missed out an S

Yeah, but behind most pregnancy induced hormonal women is a long suffering man
lol

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

I was lucky my ex just used me as sperm and ran off to the US, so I missed all that

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

awww....that's actually sad

Pregnancy and parenthood presents some trails....but it also brings many joy's....I just have to remind myself sometimes! lol

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FyreByrd
Or here is another scenario:

Perhaps the acute morning sickness was a cover story for something else.

1) This happens more in multiple pregnancies, perhaps she went in for a reduction in fetuses after fertility treatments that worked too well.

2) This is the perfect cover for being out of the public eye - maybe she isn't pregnant at all - and a surrogate is carrying a child for the couple (either their eggs and sperm or any combination).

This whole thing has been a little off from the beginning, IMHO, and this suicide seems pretty off as well.

Women usually take their lives at home.

She had children to care for - usually enough to keep women from suicide.

Found outside, near her hospital?????

I'm certain this will be ruled suicide - but the whole thing is off.
Your points are very interesting.

Why was there talk about twins when she went in, and why have those talks been pushed aside after she left the hospital?

This Nurse, what was her job exactly? Maybe I'm just confused about this, but I didn't see a title, or area she worked in.

Finally if she did her self in, was there any footage from a security camera to back this up? Or are those cameras "Just not working correctly".

This smells of a Royal cover-up, but covering up what? (I think the fetus removal makes the most sense, and the reptile thing makes no sense. If the fetus removal isn't the coverup, then I'd have to say misscarage or maybe a possible handiecapped fetus being removed.)

The stupid part here is if it's not a Royal coverup, then why are they treating it like one? Privacy issue? Possibly, but you'd think that a Statement from Buckingham would have cleared up this. (or did I miss that?)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I just want to throw another option in, could the nurse that gave out the info be really pi$$ed at the nurse that transferred the call. She has be humiliated and can not retaliate against the DJs. So the next best thing is her work colleague ? People have killed for less.

As far as the jokers go, I'd be betting they are out of a job come Monday. At this stage they are not returning to the station until further notice and they have closed twitter accounts.

And we are getting the story every 15 mins, really sad a death has come out of this, but every 15 mins. Is that necessary with no new information. They seem to be pushing the suicide angle a little to hard just in my opinion. The whole story has a strange feel to it.
edit on 7-12-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Never mind, I read an article with a better skinny. What a stupid woman.
edit on 7-12-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ibiubu
The Royals are involved. Remember the girl found dead on the Queen's property about two years ago? Litigation against Charles for homo acts with young boys. They seem to control the media as best they can, but their evil ways tend to come out in the end.

The Antichrist and A Cup of Tea I say.

Pure evil is this family.

Words fail me as to how monumentally stupid people are on ATS, you really should get a prize. The lady on a Royal estate is discussed eleswhere, now, can you give any - and I mean any backing to the rest of your post at all?

I think ATS needs a new member rule - deny ignorants.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logos23
I have now come to the conclusion that people outside the UK are more obsessed with the Royal's than us Brit's are after a lot of the comments on this thread.......

Agreed, and I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that the average mental age of some people on ATS wouldn't get them out of kindergarten. Sheeesh, this thread has seen some comments that make me a little ashamed to be here.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
We dont know what was happening in the womans life, this could have been the thing that tipped her over the edge. its sad really.

What we really dont know is all the hate she got from her mistake.
I hear the DJ's have stopped working for a while over this due to the huge backlash.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
As the Nurse was actually part of the care team in this small hospital and would have had a hand in Kates care, perhaps she found out that she is expecting a Lizard.
I am actually only half joking. Having worked on hospital wards I can say that it is amazing what you overhear patients and families talking about and what you find out from medical notes (some people have more skeletons in their medical closet than there is in a grave yard). Now as part of your professional conduct you keep this confidential and don't tell a soul about what you have overheard or read. However if the person / family that you are caring for trust nobody and have a big secret to hide then you could find yourself a target.
If you forget the hoax call that she answered and put that down as a coincidence then you are left with a nurse that was part of the Duchess of Cambridge care team commiting suicide. If you don't believe that it was actually suicide then you have to ask why somebody would want to harm them. What did she overhear? What did she find out? what did she stumble upon? and WHEN did she stumble upon the information? If you want to make murder look like suicide then you need a reason for the suicide. That phone call could perhaps have been arranged.
I'm not saying that I believe that it was arranged. I'm just throwing ideas out there.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
Well, I hope those DJ's are real proud of themselves either way.
I'm sure they are, after all, look at all the media coverage they received.

Just goes to show that posts like this are so narrow minded and yet still loved by the masses.

Does that mean that my comment to you will make you go and commit suicide?

You can not possiblly blame the DJ's for this

Clearly you support deny ignorance right....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hmm so apparently my opinion on this whole fiasco is the "wrong" one going on the feedback given on most sites running this story.

I find it totally absurd that so many are condemning the DJs, acting as though the DJs were directly responsible for the nurses death. No-one kills themselves because they were tricked into thinking the person on the other end of the phone was someone else. Sure you might get embarrassed, angry or upset, but you don't turn around and decide the best solution is to kill yourself. The nurse clearly had other things going on in her life that had pushed her to breaking point. This is something the DJs had no way of knowing in advance, and it would've been a safe assumption that all the medical staff allowed near a sick royal had been vetted and assessed for mental stability/how much of a security risk they may be.

If anything I put the blame squarely on the hospital. The DJs made it clear they weren't expecting the call to go through, but due to lack of training and/or protocols at the hospital, it did. Common sense would be to outright remove the phone from Kates room and install a "secure" line so they have a "hotline" to call to get updates on Kates condition. At the very least they should've taken the phone out and given the nurse a temporary mobile number with instructions to only ever answer it if the call comes from a specific number.

I feel sorry for the DJs that are going to have to deal with the knee-jerk over-reactions calling for blood over something the DJs could not have possibly known would happen.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

We will never know unless she left a note.
If they did not do that stupid prank would she be alive now....maybe maybe not but I reckon yes she would be.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join