Kate/William 'deeply saddened' to hear 'excellent' nurse who put through Australian DJs' hoax

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Prank the famous person and not an employee, least that could happen is a lackey can loose their job worst is they loose their life. Yet they had no concern for the people they pranked or their jobs they might lose.
Sad part about all of this is, in today's world people don't get fired over things like this, they get promoted and become world famous.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

You can't blame the DJ's it is absurd.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

No I wouldn't put them on trial etc, but if she left a note saying the stress of the recent few days made her do it well I think the DJs will have enough guilt on themselves.
I said at the time of the hoax that they should be ashamed of themselves because of the poor nurses involved and I still stand by it.
edit on 7-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

With a note or without, the DJ's are still going to be pretty messed up over it.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Yup they and their producer should have thought a little more about the effects the prank.
They didn't and a nurse is dead.
Fired at least and if they have to have a licence to broadcast take that away from them.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Whether you agree with pranks, or do or don't believe that this tragedy happened as a direct result of the prank in question.....the fact remains that it was a very irresponsible thing to do. Pranking Pizza Hut, yes....pranking MacDonald's, yes....but pulling this stunt at 5 30am on busy hospital staff whose duties at the time were caring for and looking after the medical need of patients is disrespectful and irresponsible.

What the DJ's did was irresponsible.....if they contributed if only a little to the mental state of one of the nurses involved on the back end of this appalling stunt, then yes i would say they hold a portion of responsibility.

I don't say this as a Royalist...I'm not! But as someone who knows the pressures and great responsibilities of nursing staff.How can anyone believe that pranking nursing staff while they have the serious job of working a night shift at a hospital is remotely funny?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
just a warning shot across the bow of us slaves
i h8 the royal scamily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if given the chance id popem all

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by magma

Yup they and their producer should have thought a little more about the effects the prank.
Fired at least and if they have to have a licence to broadcast take that away from them.

Fired? What for? A prank?

Look if people are not mentally equipped to be dealing with high level people and trained to handle all situations IE the nurse, then she should not be doing that kind of role.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CONEDESTROYA

a hired hitman working with the royal family??

is such a thing even possible?

yes it is

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Oh please they are our slaves, they serve us the British public, they look after all our Jewels and castles etc and bring in millions in tax.
They cost us nothing in fact they give more tax to us than they get from us.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

Ya know, I've worked in radio and I can tell you from experience that now days most prank calls are staged or even out right hoaxes (atleast here in the USA). And this is pretty much why. There are many stations that just don't want to carry the liability if it goes wrong.

link   
reply to post by magma

The AUS broadcasting people already said yesterday that they broke broadcasting rules.
They had many many complaints before today.

link   
reply to post by Logos23

the issuse is not the djs, its the ease of passing their security thats caused all this,dont blame the ozi djs it was all in fun
but we all know poms have a very dry sence of humor they think their shhiitt smells different to the rest of us,
it smells werse, please send the royal scamilt some more air freshiner cause this stinks!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Oh please this is a thread about a poor nurse who died today do not try and start a flame war UK v AUS.
PS you gotta be drunk with typing like that
edit on 7-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by magma

Fired? What for? A prank?

Look if people are not mentally equipped to be dealing with high level people and trained to handle all situations IE the nurse, then she should not be doing that kind of role.

Nurses are trained to deal with giving medical care....with dealing with medical emergencies...with dealing with doctors and with patients and their families
There was obviously some incompetence somewhere for this to be allowed to happen...but this doesnt change the fact that the DJ's were inexcusably wrong to use nursing staff while they were working to give their listeners a few laughs!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

you phuken joking me right!!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by xszawe
jeez people cant take a joke anymore
to commit suicide over something like that is foolish

Some people in this world still value oath and honor. This person was devastated, to learn that she had been duped by this amateurish prank.

Very sad situation, and the DJ's, if they have any honor at all, should be feeling quite ashamed of themselves right about now!

Actions have consequences, choose wisely.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Nope do yourself a favor and look it up.
The queen has my respect she has put her family in harms way just like us normal people in 2 wars.
She makes Britain money and can be a right laugh. Just look at the James bond video early in the thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

im not trying to start war within but why do you blame the djs? us ozis also got to the american presidents motor cade without security flinching we show the rest of the world how open they really are,

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

They broke broadcasting rules. That is true.

The nurse broke hospital rules. That is true.

Sadly someone is dead. That is true

new topics
top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join