It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate/William 'deeply saddened' to hear 'excellent' nurse who put through Australian DJs' hoax

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CONEDESTROYA

Please what have I ever done for the royal family? nothing I do not even give them any money but they give us millions towards our tax, they do much more for the people than I do and for an old women (who can not retire) she is doing us all proud.
Oh god why do I bother.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
and where does she pull that from? you previous tax?
brainwashing must work on different levels across the globe
us ozis see it and say it how it is

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Ok the job of the queen is to protect our national treasures and our nation palaces, she has a lot of land but it all belongs to the British public, she doesn't own a great deal all the gifts of jewels and stuff given to her still belong to the british public.
She has estates with business on them and they pay tax...much more than she gets from us.
Before coming on here drunk and trying to start a fight why not learn something eh?
Thats all I'm going to say to you.
edit on 7-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

the queen you so highly speak of is a smack dealer
why dont you research that cs

id like to see your face, it must look funny with no eyes or ears!
edit on 7-12-2012 by CONEDESTROYA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Last one here...That is BS, many of us have money tied up in banks etc that do dodgy things, heck If we knew what our money in the bank is helping fund we would all keep our dosh under the bed.
Oh and please links please to your claims.
Most governments deal in drugs, the poppy fields are very important because they give us Morphiates which we use daily in medicine.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

if everyone keept it under thew bed the crime rate would be through the roof!
welcome to the system.
curruption starts at the top, whos in control?
they are more currupt than me and you but you praise them for giving you back probably not even 10% of what you have paid
come on wake
edit on 7-12-2012 by CONEDESTROYA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

WTF are you on about?
Please someone shoot me lol.
Tell you what pal I'm not going to respond to you in your current state, I will talk to you tmr.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is a tragedy for sure, but anyone in the medical field knows that you don't release personal information to ANYONE.

I don't care if you are the Queen of England or whomever you claim to be, unless I can confirm ID on file and you've been authorized for information release, you shouldn't get info over the phone.

There was no need for her to commit suicide over this though, everyone makes mistakes.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

protect fom who? the brits have invaded more countries and own more of the world than any one else, even if under a different name eg. canada-us invade indonesia it is really the the brits or nato its all the same they are the same thing

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Please what have I ever done for the royal family? nothing I do not even give them any money but they give us millions towards our tax, they do much more for the people than I do and for an old women (who can not retire) she is doing us all proud.
Oh god why do I bother.

Wtf are YOU going on about?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomEd

are u on my side of this argument cause i need some help !

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CONEDESTROYA

protect fom who? the brits have invaded more countries and own more of the world than any one else, even if under a different name eg. canada-us invade indonesia it is really the the brits or nato its all the same they are the same thing

Nah not bothering you just hate the Brits and talk BS. Have you even been to GREAT Britain?
RandomEd I was talking to cone.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
Well, I hope those DJ's are real proud of themselves either way.
I'm sure they are, after all, look at all the media coverage they received.

They've been sacked and the station is losing advertising.

Yeah worked out well..

God why couldn't this have been kyle sandilands.. he deserves this sort of attention.

edit on 7-12-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Why do people put the Royal's on such a pedastal ?

Did she commit suicide because she didn't like the fact that she was tricked into revealing information, or becuase it was information revealed about the Royal family ?

Isn't ironic that we can laws about discrimination, yet we all bow down to a Royal family that is selected purely on bloodlines ! For me, the Royal's are no better than any other person on this planet.

Isn't it also ironic that in the space of 12 months, England has a riot that was apprently due to peoples frustrations at living conditions and discrimination, yet then all line the streets to wave flags and cheer for the Royal wedding couple as they drove past ? You are cheering for the very reason and cause that you protested in the first place. You attacked and burnt your own towns, yet didn't target the Royal's, or the inner city of London banking system which was the root cause of your frustrations !

Suicide is just natures way of removing the weak minded people from society, so that the rest of us can move forward !

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Murder Incorporated strikes again. Not for 1 second do I believe its suicide. And how dare they ever harm one soul here! I want them stopped.

It's a rock.

I mean, a suicide.

god...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

Dude the riots were sparked by a police shooting then the young kids decided to riot in London then the kids up north looked at that and said "Yeah free stuff lets go looting".
No one is saying the royals are better than anyone of us but I waved my flag because in my view the Queen deserved a good party.

Oh and I was in the riots of around 98 in the city of london and trust me that place is very protected.

Also why are you aussies so bothered about our Queen
, If we the British public wanted them gone we would get rid but at the mo more people like them than not.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
The original prank was not funny, Kate having her privacy invaded and then broadcast was not funny and the girl dying is not funny.

The Radio DJ's who caused all the trouble should be sacked at the very least!

Baloney. They didn't kill anyone, nor put anyone in any danger. They made a prank call.

Happens all the time. And the fact is they called the hospital not expecting to be put through, and when they were, they were talking about morning sickness, NOT cancer or some terminal illness where to intrude would be absolutely off colour.

They got told shes not puking up her crumpets.. yay. world shattering news, lets kill her.

Or..

She idolises the royals as a lot of people do, sees Kate as royalty, William comes in screaming about how dare her let this happen (he was said to have been furious) so she's humiliated by the future King of England, his Wife, all the Royals - who publicly say they're not that miffed - and on top of all of that it's World news.

If she was not already a staunch lady, this would have ruined her. And it looks like it did.

No one killed her... god this is tedious.. you guys must really have nothing else in your heads except conspiracy after conspiracy, how do you actually function..

The two have been reportedly fired anyway, the station is losing revenue over it, and this lady is dead.

Lets forget that we're saying "Oh sure, she'll kill herself over morning sickness.. SURRREEE!!!" while also saying "Oh obviously the Royals would kill someone if they ever leaked anything, including anything about morning sickness.. And they'll make it look like a suicide!"

Think about it... Please, and see just how idiotic that sounds..

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
reply to post by Unity_99

Why do you believe that? You must have a reason...

All of this is meaningless speculation. Its infinitely more likely that the circumstances of this woman's life, coupled with this latest incident, caused her to take her own life.

Murder? Who? Why? No motive here, just a poor, duped woman. Beyond that your just talking.

There are known knowns, there are unknown knowns and then there are unknown unknowns..

If there is no motive, it's only because you've not turned over enough stones.

Where there is talk, there is thought.

If the shoe fits.

I like ice cream.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I am a nurse and I cannot imagine doing myself in over something like this. That being said, it is possible this lady had some emotional issues prior to this incident and this was the tipping point, so to speak.

I have not heard or read anything regarding if she was reprimanded, etc, but honestly, short of coming up with secret code words or something of the sort, how was she to know she was not speaking to the Queen and Prince Charles?

I am not familiar with the privacy practices in England, but in the U.S. patient families get REAL bent out of shape and complain when you are unable to provide certain people with information about the patient when they call. It's quite annoying from our stand point because the vast majority of people are familiar with the HIPAA laws.

Nursing is a tough job, real tough. I've taken care of a few high profile clients which makes you even more nervous/anxious. I cannot imagine, say, taking care of Obama's mother and getting a call from him! That'd make me a nervous wreck! I know the DJ's asked and said some ridiculous things on the phone, but she probably just wanted to be respectful and cordial rather than rude or questioning, again she thought she was speaking with the Queen and Prince Charles.

I hope she's found peace and the authorities stick it to the two DJ's responsible for the hoax (not her death). I imagine there will be policy changes and education for nurses all over the world because of this, taking more time from patient care because of something two moronic DJ's did for fun.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Originally posted by CONEDESTROYA

Nah not bothering you just hate the Brits and talk BS. Have you even been to GREAT Britain?
RandomEd I was talking to cone.

argh!! dont do it! you said you wer'nt gonna respond, dont do it mate, its not worth it. (im sort of on your side in this arguement).

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join