It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate/William 'deeply saddened' to hear 'excellent' nurse who put through Australian DJs' hoax

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

I didn't say you were arrogant in providing an example showing you had experience of someone committing suicide...my last post complete with the direct quote of what i DID accuse you of is simple to understand.
I expected a brick wall response.....and got one. There's nothing more I can contribute that wouldn't be a waste of my time.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watershed

Originally posted by Xaphan

Also, don't forget the satirist David Thorne.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)
Who?

He basically makes a living by trolling people via email, then publishing the emails in books.

Here's a sample:

www.27bslash6.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logos23

I didn't say you were arrogant in providing an example showing you had experience of someone committing suicide...my last post complete with the direct quote of what i DID accuse you of is simple to understand.
I expected a brick wall response.....and got one. There's nothing more I can contribute that wouldn't be a waste of my time.

Live in your fantasy world all you like while still avoiding the request. It say's a lot less about you then myself

A carefully thought out response still doesn't provide the quote !

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

You fail to note that I was responding to an insult from someone else. And I'm not English.

I never said you were English. I said 'the country you so staunchly defend'.

And i still can't see a single breadthieve named as a born Australian ?????

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

You mentioned England or Englishness 10 times in your post - the country I 'staunchly defend' is comprised of more than just England.

I never mentioned 'convicts', as ever you and your countrymen display their chippinesss - 'breadthieves' is used to highlight the historical fact that you're descended from criminals, that's all, it's no more nor less offensive than 'Poms' though rather less offensive than 'slut' which was the term used in the post I originally responded to.

I'll make the point one more time, it takes a (very) special kind of stupid and an utter derth of humour to make a prank call to a hospital at any time, regardless of the patients.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logos23

There's nothing more I can contribute that wouldn't be a waste of my time.

Thats twice now ou've made a comment like that, yet you return again to get if off your chest, despite still not providing the quote that would prove your point. Dance around the issue all you want. Produce the quote, or take you own advice and move on. But continue to reply and you will get the same response ubtil i see the quote.

Its not hard, either produce the quote, or go away !

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Watershed

No you didn't mention convicts, but what are you referring to when you say "breadthieves" ?
The "breadthieves" that went onto become convicts perhaps ?

Name me ONE Australian that has been convicted of stealing bread in England

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Do yourself a favour - try actually reading other peoples' posts before commenting on them. It may save you from appearing quite so dim.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You mentioned England or Englishness 10 times in your post - the country I 'staunchly defend' is comprised of more than just England.

How does one mention Englishness ?

And lets not forget your mentioning of Australianess. Do you see how stupid that sounds now ?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Do yourself a favour - try actually reading other peoples' posts before commenting on them. It may save you from appearing quite so dim.

Do yourself a favour and take your own advice, but you seem to like the dim approach.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You referred to Australains as typical moronic breadthieves......did you not ? Pretty sure i read that in YOUR post. So.......name me ONE Australian that has been convicted of stealing bread in England [or Great Britaain seen as it contains many other countries] ?

You might want to read your own posts before throwing stones, clown !

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieDingus

Well presumably the ones that stole bread, were convicted of stealing bread, were deported to Australia and thence became Australians...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieDingus

Well presumably the ones that stole bread, were convicted of stealing bread, were deported to Australia and thence became Australians...

Cheers, that response proves my whole point. But where were they from when they committed the offence ? And where was the offence committed ? So i'll ask you again, name me ONE Australian 'breadthief' that stole bread in England ?

You waste you time with that response, yet spent no time looking at the First Fleet list. Enough said

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
And just i said about a month ago.........................................in a few weeks time after the suicide, the interest will die off, and those that claimed to "care" the most, will have already moved on to the next viral sensation offering their "care" and "compassion" and actually thinking it is making a difference.

Where are YOU now ?

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join