It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate/William 'deeply saddened' to hear 'excellent' nurse who put through Australian DJs' hoax

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
just exactly what information did she release during this call?

Just what Kate had eaten and how much she'd slept and that she was dehydrated.

Nothing Major.

Nothing worth topping yourself for, or for that matter, being killed for.

link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Your level of sheer gullibility precedes you.

link   

Originally posted by coffeesniffer

Originally posted by Logos23

Originally posted by coffeesniffer

Finally the DJ’s did not cause all the trouble they were simply the catalyst for the events that transpired. Simply because the prank was aimed at the royals does not justify apportioning blame,

This "prank" wasn't aimed at the Royal's....it was aimed at the hospital staff

Would the prank have taken place if Kate wasnt there? of course not, so yes it was aimed at the royals, thats where this public interest is raised. Anyway what is your point?

okay..maybe i could have used my words better.....the prank was DIRECTED at the hospital staff, they are the ones they hoped to dupe, not Kate herself....if Kate had indeed taken part in the call she would have known straight off it wasn't the queen.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
When I seen the news, the first thing I thought was murder, maybe it's a way to show that the royal family aren't to be messed with. If it was the Royal family then they have been very succesful because everyone is jumping on the bandwagon believing that the nurse commited suicide plus the Australian radio presenters have been punished cruelly they have received thousands of death threats and they will almost certainly lose there jobs. I know 100% that something ugly is going on here as its definetely not as straight-forward as the media are making out.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by coffeesniffer

Because people make mistakes all the time, nothing runs perfectly.

Yes things do go wrong, chaos comming from predictibility, entropy the second law of thermodynamics etc etc But that does not explain how this happened. Those involved have unparralled experience of dealing with such matters and fully understand the laws of physics. The point I was making is that numours lines of defence would need to fail before a lowely nurse could compromise the royal elite

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I was going to say, what laws does the UK and Austrailia have for protection of private medical information.

In the States, this suicide would make sense, because we have HIPPAA, where revealing that kind of info can get you fined hundreds of thousands of dollars and jail time. It is a serious offense.

But then it is because it is so stringent, a nurse may not hand over the information, even to the kind or queen.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Parallaxed

Dude that is what the police say when a suicide happens....it is protocol.
They will not say until the coroners report is in and the scene tested etc plus they will interview people who knew her and can help evaluate her mental condition.

So I'm gullible for knowing police protocol? what does that make you eh?

edit on 7-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
just exactly what information did she release during this call?

Just what Kate had eaten and how much she'd slept and that she was dehydrated.

Nothing Major.

Nothing worth topping yourself for, or for that matter, being killed for.

thats what i thought
so why are people posting on this thread stating she released private information?
theres nothing private about what was said imho.
why did she kill herself? thats something only she knew
like others have said it would seem likely this was the tipping point to a number of things

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I know two now ex nurses who posted patient info on facebook and they got fired and struck off, so they could never be a nurse again.
Oh and hiya

edit on 7-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I was going to say, what laws does the UK and Austrailia have for protection of private medical information.

In the States, this suicide would make sense, because we have HIPPAA, where revealing that kind of info can get you fined hundreds of thousands of dollars and jail time. It is a serious offense.

But then it is because it is so stringent, a nurse may not hand over the information, even to the kind or queen.

I think it has been stated a few times already but the nurse that died did not give out any medical information, she was simply the person that answered the phone and passed the call onto someone else.

If she did top herself it was not because of breaking any law

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Wow, why all the anti-conspiracy comments about this one?

I would really like feedback from someone who doesn't see anything strange about this, why they don't think the Royal's security knew or should have known this call was a prank?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
*breaking
radio station has made a statement

Southern Cross Austereo (SCA) and 2Day FM are deeply saddened by the tragic news of the death of nurse Jacintha Saldanha from King Edward VII’s Hospital and we extend our deepest sympathies to her family and all that have been affected by this situation around the world.

source is facebook
edit on 7-12-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
But what is interesting is this part:

www.660news.com...

Jacintha Saldanha was found unconscious at around 9:30 a.m. local time Friday, at an address in central London close to the hospital

In the video when the Queen impersonator asked when is it a good time to visit Kate...the nurse responds by saying.....anytime after 9 o'clock. Listen at 2:08 min.

So....inside job or suicide? This is the part that kind of clicked in my head.

If family was allowed to visit after 9 am...nurse who made the switchboard patch may have had a REAL big issue to deal with when momsy and daddy came to visit.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I was not even aware this happened...why? Because I don't watch the news anymore and I only read things that have importance...a silly prank that she killed herself over hardly seems the truth...there has to be more to this than being P'nkd. If they wanted to use her as a sacrifice though and have a built in excuse to do so, they got their wish didn't they. They have a history of using sacrifice to further their agenda don't they.

Many murders get classified conveniently as suicides. Anyone ever read about Laurel Canyon? I know that is far from this part of the world, but the same secret society possibly? Many of the deaths of people in the UK have been blamed on suicide. That this person was part of an embarrassing situation only made her convenient. But why her? From what I understand she only transferred the call...she didn't relay the information...so why not the person who did?

Maybe the DJ's were used to set this plan in motion? Maybe Kate did not even really have a sickness...maybe she was involved in the plan? WOW. really? The whole thing reeks of an overreaction to what was a very benign circumstance.

Who gives a flying HOOT that Kate had morning sickness....400 people just died in a non-ritualistic situation from a typhoon and this is newsworthy? What a joke the whole thing is.

The woman who died, however, my heart goes out to her family.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
DJs fired. Happened faster than I anticipated.

Twitter source:

Deputy Social Media Editor at @Reuters. Tips: 415.857.2407 or [email protected].
New York City · matthewkeys.net...
edit on 7-12-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Doctors, Nurses and some other medical officials in the UK make the Hippocratic Oath when they Graduate from medical school and one of the principles is patient confidentiality I believe, although I do not know what the consequences are if you break such oath, I just remember learning about it in GCSE history last year XD here's a link to an article about the Hippocratic oath and how it's used in modern Britain www.patient.co.uk...
hope this helps

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Hypocrites! I bet their bosses were very pleased up until they heard the news.
edit on 7-12-2012 by RandomEd because: spelling

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
Wow, why all the anti-conspiracy comments about this one?

I would really like feedback from someone who doesn't see anything strange about this, why they don't think the Royal's security knew or should have known this call was a prank?

Incompetence....or does the world believe the Royal's are incapable of this?

I'll say it again...the nurse in question merely transferred a call ...the nurse who gave out the information was a private nurse in her room....who i am presuming was employed by the royals.....it would make absolutely no sense for the nurse who did nothing wrong to be caught up in some conspiracy and murdered.....or am i missing something?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

bbc news said the dj's werent returning to work until further notice
so not sacked yet
unless its changed in the last 5 mins

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomEd

Yep. It's all great until it's not. Hypocrites is fitting.

reply to post by GezinhoKiko

The speed of social media & news, BBC says one thing Reuters says another. Thanks for adding clarity and balance.

And The Mail reports: "Tonight the owners of the radio station which employed Mel Greig and Christian Michael announced that the duo will not return to their show until further notice."

'SCA [owner of radio station] and the hosts have decided that they will not return to their radio show, until further notice out of respect for what can only be described as a tragedy.

Source homepage link.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join